Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Apologies in advance for the wall of text. I spoiler tagged so only those who care will look. I also attached a file that SHOULD put the outfit in game and bodyslide as well, but I am no pro. Nisetanaka said we could share his great stuff so long as it is free. 

To convert Skyrim outfits you need to be able to use Outfit Studio, Nifskope and Material Editor.

First

Export obj of desired outfit from Nifskope, since most of these Skyrim outfits have extra bones, physics, etc. Maybe you have just one part, maybe more...the falmer set I chose had 4, so 4 obj files.

Second

I started the Outfit Studio from the Bodyslide main screen. Select New Project from the File tab or hit Ctrl+N. The "Use a template" setting needs to be "Convert:Skyrim CBBE To FO4 CBBE". No other changes for now so hit the Next button. If you had just 1 obj file exported from your Outfit this will be a snap. If you had more, you will see this screen again. This screen chooses what object to change and since I used obj format I selected "Load from OBJ file". Browse to the folder where your extracted obj file is and select it. Everything else is fine so hit the Finish button.

Third

Depending on whether your outfit is fullbody or just a bikini, you will now see a naked CBBE body and possibly some large feet above. Regardless, the object files will be above the CBBE body and roughly 10 times larger!! If you have additional obj files to add just go to the File tab and select Load Outfit and it will bring up the previous screen again for you to choose additional obj files to complete the outfit. You can also just drag and drop if you have your folder open next to bodyslide. Once you have all obj files added, Shift+click all the parts EXCEPT the Reference body...it's GREEN.

Fourth

Under the Shape tab in the middle you see Move Shape, so select that to bring up a window with XYZ coordinates. Left is negative Right is positive, so just throw a -1200 on the Z slider to get the outfit in the ballpark. Hit OK. You can also access this function by Right+Click on the shape name in the right panel itself. Now go back to Shape tab and choose Scale Shape, which will give you another slider, so drop that down to 0.10 and hit OK. The outfit should be roughly in the right spot. You can use a combination of Move Shape and Scale Shape to tweak the whole thing some more, or just click specific parts and tweak them. Once you get the hang of this, the rest is typical Outfit Studio.

Final

You need to copy bone weights from the Reference body, either from the Shape tab or Right+Click the shape name itself. Conform the shape or shapes to the slider and it will deform with the body now. There will be distortion in some places, especially this bikini with straps and rings around the chest. Under Slider tab you need to set the Base shape so that your Skyrim outfit is now FO4 ready. Finally under the File tab you select "Load Reference" to get the CBBE slider template, and conforming the outfit to those so it will work in bodyslide. You could just export the nif to play with, but after all that work why not save the project so you can use it in bodyslide?

That's what I did..but I cheated a bit. To get around the distortion of the bikini, I skipped the "Set Base Shape" step since the bikini is so small and went straight to the CBBE sliders. One trick of Outfit Studio is you can make any adjustments you like, export the nif....then reload it as the outfit and load fresh CBBE reference sliders set to zero. This method allowed me to hide the nipples (somewhat) and fill out the breasts more in the bikini pieces without clipping through the straps. It's not perfect but it took me longer to write this up than actually do it!

Hope it helps and have fun Bodysliding!

The last step involves Material Editor. I just took a material, the hazmatsuit, and modified the map names to point to the Skyrim maps...renaming them to Fallout convention. I replaced 'hazmatsuit_d.dds' with falmerarmor_d.dds...etc.

And yes with oversized boobs you still get clipping and distortion, but hey  :P

falmer bikini.zip

Here is the mod that makes Followers Unique ----> http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4293/?

Create what ever body mesh you want for the companion and then move it to the companion's folder. With it you will be able to create a unique body for each companion.

There is also a Unique Player mod so that the rest of the world doesn't have the same body/gear as you. You do the same thing and create the looks you want and then move the files into your PlayerHumanFemale/PlayerHumanMale folders.

Hope this helps you with what you wanted.

Unique Followers doesn't support custom follower meshes, unlike Unique Player, which does. You companions will have whatever mesh you have for NPCs.

Apologies in advance for the wall of text. I spoiler tagged so only those who care will look. I also attached a file that SHOULD put the outfit in game and bodyslide as well, but I am no pro. Nisetanaka said we could share his great stuff so long as it is free. 

To convert Skyrim outfits you need to be able to use Outfit Studio, Nifskope and Material Editor.

First

Export obj of desired outfit from Nifskope, since most of these Skyrim outfits have extra bones, physics, etc. Maybe you have just one part, maybe more...the falmer set I chose had 4, so 4 obj files.

Second

I started the Outfit Studio from the Bodyslide main screen. Select New Project from the File tab or hit Ctrl+N. The "Use a template" setting needs to be "Convert:Skyrim CBBE To FO4 CBBE". No other changes for now so hit the Next button. If you had just 1 obj file exported from your Outfit this will be a snap. If you had more, you will see this screen again. This screen chooses what object to change and since I used obj format I selected "Load from OBJ file". Browse to the folder where your extracted obj file is and select it. Everything else is fine so hit the Finish button.

Third

Depending on whether your outfit is fullbody or just a bikini, you will now see a naked CBBE body and possibly some large feet above. Regardless, the object files will be above the CBBE body and roughly 10 times larger!! If you have additional obj files to add just go to the File tab and select Load Outfit and it will bring up the previous screen again for you to choose additional obj files to complete the outfit. You can also just drag and drop if you have your folder open next to bodyslide. Once you have all obj files added, Shift+click all the parts EXCEPT the Reference body...it's GREEN.

Fourth

Under the Shape tab in the middle you see Move Shape, so select that to bring up a window with XYZ coordinates. Left is negative Right is positive, so just throw a -1200 on the Z slider to get the outfit in the ballpark. Hit OK. You can also access this function by Right+Click on the shape name in the right panel itself. Now go back to Shape tab and choose Scale Shape, which will give you another slider, so drop that down to 0.10 and hit OK. The outfit should be roughly in the right spot. You can use a combination of Move Shape and Scale Shape to tweak the whole thing some more, or just click specific parts and tweak them. Once you get the hang of this, the rest is typical Outfit Studio.

Final

You need to copy bone weights from the Reference body, either from the Shape tab or Right+Click the shape name itself. Conform the shape or shapes to the slider and it will deform with the body now. There will be distortion in some places, especially this bikini with straps and rings around the chest. Under Slider tab you need to set the Base shape so that your Skyrim outfit is now FO4 ready. Finally under the File tab you select "Load Reference" to get the CBBE slider template, and conforming the outfit to those so it will work in bodyslide. You could just export the nif to play with, but after all that work why not save the project so you can use it in bodyslide?

That's what I did..but I cheated a bit. To get around the distortion of the bikini, I skipped the "Set Base Shape" step since the bikini is so small and went straight to the CBBE sliders. One trick of Outfit Studio is you can make any adjustments you like, export the nif....then reload it as the outfit and load fresh CBBE reference sliders set to zero. This method allowed me to hide the nipples (somewhat) and fill out the breasts more in the bikini pieces without clipping through the straps. It's not perfect but it took me longer to write this up than actually do it!

The last step involves Material Editor. I just took a material, the hazmatsuit, and modified the map names to point to the Skyrim maps...renaming them to Fallout convention. I replaced 'hazmatsuit_d.dds' with falmerarmor_d.dds...etc.

How do I get the bikini? you can create?

I also agree with Grine, breasts felt a bit odd to me. 

I can't post links so i had to off the pics.

On the other hand the back model's reference picture is slightly arched back which changes the gravitational vectors and the nipples angle is slightly pulled "up". The breast being unable to fall entirely vertically the falls to the side with a slight pull backwards since it face the chest as obstacle.

At least that was my take but its true the sag is slightly off.

Double edit... Didn't realize there were already this many post. started reading from beginning 15 minutes ago... 

I'm assuming that this was either fixed or adressed already so. you may overlook this post.

Any idea on why my ingame character looks wider (mostly on hips and butt) than in the Bodyslider preview? Is this normal or do I have some other mod interfering with the meshes? I had NakedArmor  installed.

Bear in mind that the body is also being shaped/deformed by the body "triangle" in the game as well. What you see in the preview is the "middle" of the triangle - if your character is further towards the "fat" end of the triangle, she'll be wider in the hips/butt/waist and her breasts will be larger and hang lower.

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Final

thank you for this :)

i hope your planning to do more!

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Final

Thanks a lot for this tutorial ! I started converting some outfits myself and I will share them with the community as soon as I finish them :). I still have an issue with the textures. It doens't seems to take the texture, even if I rename it to match the outfit and put it in the right folder. Any idea ?

Does anyone knows how to zap (hide) specific parts of the cbbe mesh (butt and feet to be more specific)

I´ve tried to use the mask brush, inverted it, then i created the new zap slider with hidden propriety marked. But the mesh deforms when i set the slider to 100 and still shows up the body part in game.

Also when i try to save as project the bodyslider crashes on preview and build.

Does anyone knows how to zap (hide) specific parts of the cbbe mesh (butt and feet to be more specific)

I´ve tried to use the mask brush, inverted it, then i created the new zap slider with hidden propriety marked. But the mesh deforms when i set the slider to 100 and still shows up the body part in game.

Are you remembering to click the little pencil icon next to the slider after you have changed it's properties? It should set the slider back to zero with no deformations...then you can save the project.

Are you remembering to click the little pencil icon next to the slider after you have changed it's properties? It should set the slider back to zero with no deformations...then you can save the project.

Ok but ive read 2 tutorials, one saying you need to invert the mask, other saying to not invert. So after i paint the specific body part i want invisible, do i need to invert the mask (revert the grey paint) or after that im just finished and save the project?

Edit: Nevermind, yes i need to invert it and save as project, but thats after you load the full cbbe body (with sliders) as reference.. I added the zip before loading cbbe. Thanks for the help.

Hello again guys. I am sorry if someone already asked about it and I missed information, but maybe someone can explain me why chest armor pieces alwayse changing their vertex positions if you wear any underwear? Here is screenshots:

post-61580-0-60021400-1451585122_thumb.jpg

As you can see if I wear medium leather armor without any underwear it looks right like I created in outfit studio, but when I wear any underwear the front part of leather armor move in front. If someone know why this happens or how to fix this issye then tell me please.

Thank you for your attention.

thx 2pac and Caliente for her great works so a few pics of my char THX   :heart:   :heart:

Could you please tell me how you made the skin texture shiny/oily? i would like that too for my char, but I have absolutely no clue how to do it. your help will be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

Archived