Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

I've tried the bodyslide and outfit studio, great tools by the way, but i get a problem when i want to convert a dress that i made for vanilla. When i load my mesh i get the message that some cloth bones are not in the reference skeleton.

So when i load my CBBE adapted mesh in game, the shape is correct but i've lost the bone weights in the process and the bottom of the dress moves weirdly.

Do i have to add those cloth bones in the reference skeleton or did i just miss something?

The warnings can be ignored for now. What you have to do is copy/paste the "BSClothExtraData" block from the original back into your modified NIF. Outfit Studio currently falsely removes those.

EDIT: Just saw the reply above.

So if I understand this correctly, the version of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio that is provided on the Nexus is just a teaser or a hint at what's to come?

It looks like all you can do with it right now is choose from a base body mesh that ships with Bodyslide and then convert all or a large portion of the vanilla armor and clothing meshes to the body type you chose, but anything outside of that is not doable at this point. Outfit Studio is "there" but apparently there isn't much you can do with it, at least it doesn't look like you can load meshes into it and create your own slider sets yet.

Or am I doing something wrong?

It's the full and most recent version of everything. You can load the reference, load an outfit, conform sliders to it and save it, make sliders, etc.

Everything works, this outfit studio are amazing, this bodyslide are amazing, thank you very much Caliente, you are my hero! Now I can play in Fallout4  :D

Yowza! Any chance you could share your preset for that one? I love how you made the belly that big and round.

Unfortunatelly it is not a preset. I just made this shape in blender. Maybe will share it later. 

Congrats on the release Caliente and Cell! Great Work!

One thing thought, as great as it is, i saw that Dismemberment still isn't supported by the released version. Do you have any idea if this will be fixed in the near future or if that is a bigger problem that may take longer?

Dismemberment isn't something that i think you can play Fallout without. It is imo absolutely essential for the Gameplay.

I also think that you should mention that (no Dismemberment) on the description on your Nexus page. I know it is mentioned on a sticky post by Jeir but that isn't very obvious and you can't expect people to look at those posts before downloading and playing with the mod.

I for example was about to work on all the outfits to fit them for my custom body, which would all be in vail if i realized after that that Dismemberment isn't supported.

Hi again.

I come back to share my two preset for clothes, especially for Vault Suit 111.

Now I can play F4 without Power Armor with a nice view.  :D

15-3-1451023229.jpg

15-1-1451023229.jpg

Thanks to everyone who help to make this amazing mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, now I need a little help, someone can tell me how I convert Harness and Daisy clothes in Studio to make that sync with textures and body of CBBE?  :(

CustomPreset.xml

CustomPresetAss2.xml

First time really trying to use bodyslide etc.  Installed it last night, played with it.  Made a body, a .nif, tried it. Worked fine.

Mind you ALL the female raiders were using the same body now too. Going to be fiddling with the names of the files.

(also got FO4edit working, found the file names for some, and yup, can redo all the types)

Not going to share what they look like yet for 2 reasons:   1) first time. it's kinda sucky.  2) was done at 3am after playing and drinking 

all night.   Do not try to do 'good' creative work in that condition. 'tisn't a pretty picture.   heh.

(but it *was* fun)

program worked fine, bodies (skins) look really good.  Got a few days off, going to poke about and see what I can do.

(I want my skyrim elf in here.  elf + grognak stuff = funtimes!)

Thanks Cali & Ous.

I've tried the bodyslide and outfit studio, great tools by the way, but i get a problem when i want to convert a dress that i made for vanilla. When i load my mesh i get the message that some cloth bones are not in the reference skeleton.

So when i load my CBBE adapted mesh in game, the shape is correct but i've lost the bone weights in the process and the bottom of the dress moves weirdly.

Do i have to add those cloth bones in the reference skeleton or did i just miss something?

The warnings can be ignored for now. What you have to do is copy/paste the "BSClothExtraData" block from the original back into your modified NIF. Outfit Studio currently falsely removes those.

EDIT: Just saw the reply above.

So if I understand this correctly, the version of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio that is provided on the Nexus is just a teaser or a hint at what's to come?

It looks like all you can do with it right now is choose from a base body mesh that ships with Bodyslide and then convert all or a large portion of the vanilla armor and clothing meshes to the body type you chose, but anything outside of that is not doable at this point. Outfit Studio is "there" but apparently there isn't much you can do with it, at least it doesn't look like you can load meshes into it and create your own slider sets yet.

Or am I doing something wrong?

It's the full and most recent version of everything. You can load the reference, load an outfit, conform sliders to it and save it, make sliders, etc.

My version of Outfit Studio can't detect nif files. it can't even see the file they're in or even the nif file that Bodyslide its self generated.

Hi guys,

same problem here, anyone knows how to fix it ?

Thx

post-1027747-0-69519600-1451062328_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

Thx

See my response to his post.

Fantastic mod Ousnius and Caliente and lots of patience shown in this thread all around. My question; do you guys have a Patreon account, or similar, where we can show our appreciation for your incredible hard work and diligence? Lots of folks are benefitting from this work in a big way so it only seems right and fair that we can give back to express our appreciation and encourage future efforts!

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

I don't know if they have a preferred method like patreon, but nexus has the option to donate now. That's what i used. Says 100% of it goes to them so there is some way to show appreciation with that.

Fantastic mod Ousnius and Caliente and lots of patience shown in this thread all around. My question; do you guys have a Patreon account, or similar, where we can show our appreciation for your incredible hard work and diligence? Lots of folks are benefitting from this work in a big way so it only seems right and fair that we can give back to express our appreciation and encourage future efforts!

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

I don't know if they have a preferred method like patreon, but nexus has the option to donate now. That's what i used. Says 100% of it goes to them so there is some way to show appreciation with that.

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up!

Guys, maybe someone know if there is any way to copy slider from one outfit to another outfit in bodyslide if both this outfits compatible with CBBE? I found on how to copy slider manually by adding strings in .xml file, but when I move this slider it does not affect to outfit shape. I found in some old tutorial that I need to copy .bsd file to outfit group folder too, but in new Bodyslide there is only .osp files and if I copy those files to group folder it does not help too.
P.S. I hope it is not so much pain to understand my bad english  :blush:

Hi guys,

Thx

See my response to his post.

Thank you, it works just fine !

Love you.

Guys, maybe someone know if there is any way to copy slider from one outfit to another outfit in bodyslide if both this outfits compatible with CBBE? I found on how to copy slider manually by adding strings in .xml file, but when I move this slider it does not affect to outfit shape. I found in some old tutorial that I need to copy .bsd file to outfit group folder too, but in new Bodyslide there is only .osp files and if I copy those files to group folder it does not help too.

"Copying sliders" only works if you load the project the slider you want to copy is in, set the shape you want to copy from to the reference (right-click -> Set Reference), load the shape you want to copy the slider to and use "Slider -> Conform All".

You can then export the slider data of that one slider by selecting the shape, entering edit mode of the slider and using "Slider -> Export..." (choose BSD or OBJ and you can later load that one in again).

"Copying sliders" only works if you load the project the slider you want to copy is in, set the shape you want to copy from to the reference (right-click -> Set Reference), load the shape you want to copy the slider to and use "Slider -> Conform All".

You can then export the slider data of that one slider by selecting the shape, entering edit mode of the slider and using "Slider -> Export..." (choose BSD or OBJ and you can later load that one in again).

I understand, thank you for information, will try it.

I have a problem. In Bodyslide, when i choose [CBBE Body] in Outfit/Body, there are no sliders. If i choose any other outfit all the sliders are there.

attachicon.gif5d775426b5452ecbf5544927c8049932.png

attachicon.gifd47e283092b0e48d59d9afb7cf546f62.png

You have to choose/install the "BodySlide Addon" option in the installer/files of the main CBBE file.

There's three downloads:

1.) BodySlide program itself

2.) BodySlide addon for the body and underwear

3.) BodySlide addon for the vanilla outfits

I can't find one of them on the nexus or here, I got http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?  and  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?  but I can't find the 3rd one even if I do description search using various terms like CBBE, nude, etc.

Could anyone please post a direct link ?

Thanks !

First one you posted. Go to files.... It's under optional files...

Ahhhhh, indeed it is, thanks for pointing that out, appreciate it. I was searching for a seperate mod on seperate URL and just didn't notice it under optional files, thanks again.

I ran into some sort of a new issue which I did not have using the alpha versions, below are 2 screenshots from using bodyslide, and 2 screenshots of what it looks like in the game. I played around with a lot of belly and body and various other slides, but just can't seem to fix it. Also the preset itself in case anyone wants to take a look at it.

Basically, overall bodyslide works fine, except for some odd reason it doesn't save or doesn't work properly on the stomach regions, rest of it, as you see on the screens works just dandy, which is weird, its just the belly that defaults to "athletic", muscular. It happens even when I go large and chubby on the slides, that part of the body just still comes out like that.

I would like to get rid of the "cut 6 pack abs" and have an actual smooth, slightly chubby belly. This is happening on current versions from nexus.

If someone could shed some light on the situation it'd be great.

Thanks !

post-440948-0-67319400-1451089472_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-84695800-1451089488_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-56239500-1451089501_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-52997200-1451089512_thumb.jpg

Bombshell.xml

I ran into some sort of a new issue which I did not have using the alpha versions, below are 2 screenshots from using bodyslide, and 2 screenshots of what it looks like in the game. I played around with a lot of belly and body and various other slides, but just can't seem to fix it. Also the preset itself in case anyone wants to take a look at it.

Basically, overall bodyslide works fine, except for some odd reason it doesn't save or doesn't work properly on the stomach regions, rest of it, as you see on the screens works just dandy, which is weird, its just the belly that defaults to "athletic", muscular. It happens even when I go large and chubby on the slides, that part of the body just still comes out like that.

I would like to get rid of the "cut 6 pack abs" and have an actual smooth, slightly chubby belly. This is happening on current versions from nexus.

If someone could shed some light on the situation it'd be great.

Thanks !

That's actually interesting.  It may be a problem from using my mod to replace the CBBE original textures with mine!?  I made CBBE-IKnowThatGirlEdition and now Sweaty Butt Edition, and that has a retexture of the base files.  I've been constantly getting better at texturing so the mod looks like this now:

post-1021001-0-78867700-1451101488_thumb.jpgpost-1021001-0-94371800-1451101476_thumb.jpg

The easiest way to tell, is you have to go into your Fallout 4/data/textures/actor/character/BaseFemale and make sure you have her original files.  If you can't open dds files. 

1) Don't just disable any body replacement mod, uninstall them.

2) Reinstall CBBE's download (no need for vanilla textures)

Check.

Archived