Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Can't figure out why I'm getting this error (see attachment)

I'm using MO2 and BodySlide x64. Win 10 x64, both running as admin.

I'm getting this error only on outfits that don't have loose files (i.e. everything is good with body itself or my own conversion for harnesses mod, cause they have own loose files to replace).

Edit. Strange, everything proccesed fine when I enabled corresponding mods for armors, plus all vanilla conversions too. Maybe someone have idea what was wrong?

Second edit. I think MO symlinks (or whatever they are called) eventually glitched and allowed BodySlide to write to original Fallout 4 data folder (this allowing original mods to override bodyslide meshes - and I suppose it's not intended behavior) so it finally managed to convert everything.

In case anyone else get this problem - try batch build with ALT, this will erase old files before compiling new, but be careful it's is potentially dangerous indeed. I suppose it's rights problem with either BodySlide or MO2 (or maybe win10\x64 architecture) cause it seems that BS can't overwrite existing files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/?p=1383075

You find the Textures here on this post from MisukoB its called WetSkin (just the hand and body _s.dds ) simple but Beautyful :heart:  :exclamation:

thx 2pac and Caliente for her great works so a few pics of my char THX   :heart:   :heart:

Could you please tell me how you made the skin texture shiny/oily? i would like that too for my char, but I have absolutely no clue how to do it. your help will be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

You find the Textures here on this post from MisukoB its called WetSkin (just the hand and body _s.dds ) simple but Beautyful :heart:  :exclamation:

thx 2pac and Caliente for her great works so a few pics of my char THX   :heart:   :heart:

Could you please tell me how you made the skin texture shiny/oily? i would like that too for my char, but I have absolutely no clue how to do it. your help will be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

np your welcome

Apologies in advance for the wall of text. I spoiler tagged so only those who care will look. I also attached a file that SHOULD put the outfit in game and bodyslide as well, but I am no pro. Nisetanaka said we could share his great stuff so long as it is free.

To convert Skyrim outfits you need to be able to use Outfit Studio, Nifskope and Material Editor.

First

Export obj of desired outfit from Nifskope, since most of these Skyrim outfits have extra bones, physics, etc. Maybe you have just one part, maybe more...the falmer set I chose had 4, so 4 obj files.

Second

I started the Outfit Studio from the Bodyslide main screen. Select New Project from the File tab or hit Ctrl+N. The "Use a template" setting needs to be "Convert:Skyrim CBBE To FO4 CBBE". No other changes for now so hit the Next button. If you had just 1 obj file exported from your Outfit this will be a snap. If you had more, you will see this screen again. This screen chooses what object to change and since I used obj format I selected "Load from OBJ file". Browse to the folder where your extracted obj file is and select it. Everything else is fine so hit the Finish button.

Third

Depending on whether your outfit is fullbody or just a bikini, you will now see a naked CBBE body and possibly some large feet above. Regardless, the object files will be above the CBBE body and roughly 10 times larger!! If you have additional obj files to add just go to the File tab and select Load Outfit and it will bring up the previous screen again for you to choose additional obj files to complete the outfit. You can also just drag and drop if you have your folder open next to bodyslide. Once you have all obj files added, Shift+click all the parts EXCEPT the Reference body...it's GREEN.

Fourth

Under the Shape tab in the middle you see Move Shape, so select that to bring up a window with XYZ coordinates. Left is negative Right is positive, so just throw a -1200 on the Z slider to get the outfit in the ballpark. Hit OK. You can also access this function by Right+Click on the shape name in the right panel itself. Now go back to Shape tab and choose Scale Shape, which will give you another slider, so drop that down to 0.10 and hit OK. The outfit should be roughly in the right spot. You can use a combination of Move Shape and Scale Shape to tweak the whole thing some more, or just click specific parts and tweak them. Once you get the hang of this, the rest is typical Outfit Studio.

Final

You need to copy bone weights from the Reference body, either from the Shape tab or Right+Click the shape name itself. Conform the shape or shapes to the slider and it will deform with the body now. There will be distortion in some places, especially this bikini with straps and rings around the chest. Under Slider tab you need to set the Base shape so that your Skyrim outfit is now FO4 ready. Finally under the File tab you select "Load Reference" to get the CBBE slider template, and conforming the outfit to those so it will work in bodyslide. You could just export the nif to play with, but after all that work why not save the project so you can use it in bodyslide?

That's what I did..but I cheated a bit. To get around the distortion of the bikini, I skipped the "Set Base Shape" step since the bikini is so small and went straight to the CBBE sliders. One trick of Outfit Studio is you can make any adjustments you like, export the nif....then reload it as the outfit and load fresh CBBE reference sliders set to zero. This method allowed me to hide the nipples (somewhat) and fill out the breasts more in the bikini pieces without clipping through the straps. It's not perfect but it took me longer to write this up than actually do it!

Hope it helps and have fun Bodysliding!

The last step involves Material Editor. I just took a material, the hazmatsuit, and modified the map names to point to the Skyrim maps...renaming them to Fallout convention. I replaced 'hazmatsuit_d.dds' with falmerarmor_d.dds...etc.

And yes with oversized boobs you still get clipping and distortion, but hey :P

Thanks for this very helpful tutorial abovewolf!!

I had a question though, how do you copy the bones over from the reference shape? I get a message saying you can't copy from the reference shape. I tried setting something else as the reference then copying but get a vertex count error when trying to transfer.

I managed to get an entire outfit into OS but I'm stuck on this last step. :(

Thanks for this very helpful tutorial abovewolf!!

I had a question though, how do you copy the bones over from the reference shape? I get a message saying you can't copy from the reference shape. I tried setting something else as the reference then copying but get a vertex count error when trying to transfer.

I managed to get an entire outfit into OS but I'm stuck on this last step. :(

I am not sure why that is. I always highlight the parts I am manipulating and right click them, selecting Copy Bone Weights. The reference shape is usually the only part unselected, and it's green. Keep in mind your mesh has to be somewhat close to the reference shape, so with extravagant outfits with wings horns or capes, it is possible they will not be able to copy from a nearby vertex. In such instances, you may have to do some manual painting!  :-/

I hope it works out for you. I wish I could help more. Maybe tell me what outfit and I could try it out....it is the weekend! 

I am not sure why that is. I always highlight the parts I am manipulating and right click them, selecting Copy Bone Weights. The reference shape is usually the only part unselected, and it's green. Keep in mind your mesh has to be somewhat close to the reference shape, so with extravagant outfits with wings horns or capes, it is possible they will not be able to copy from a nearby vertex. In such instances, you may have to do some manual painting! :-/

I hope it works out for you. I wish I could help more. Maybe tell me what outfit and I could try it out....it is the weekend!

Oh interesting I was under the assumption that the copy bone function had to be "pasted" >_< oops. I stuck with your tutorial outfit to keep it similar except I tried adding some pauldrons and boots. I'm gonna retry it using your advice thanks!

::edit::

I got it to work thanks!

I have been playing around with this some and on the butt the crack slider doesn't see to do anything. Least nothing that I can tell. I am using the slim body. What is the slider suppose to do?

Works fine for me. Make sure to remove all alpha versions and get the Nexus one only.

The Crack slider for the Butt moves the Butt Crack, so you have to look from behind. :P

I have been playing around with this some and on the butt the crack slider doesn't see to do anything. Least nothing that I can tell. I am using the slim body. What is the slider suppose to do?

Works fine for me. Make sure to remove all alpha versions and get the Nexus one only.

The Crack slider for the Butt moves the Butt Crack, so you have to look from behind. :P

Yeah I had to get a new CPU for FO4 so i only recently bought FO4 as the MB and CPU over Cyber Monday had me broke until Christmas. So I have only ever used the latest version on nexus.

I will check again but I set it to 100% and 0% and could not see a difference on the slim body.

What's the process going to be like to convert our bodyslide presets for armors & clothes to have working dismemberment? Will it be something as easy as just opening it back up in OS & saving, or will we have to redo all the sliders?

For that matter... is there some (relatively easy) method of manually adding it in the meantime?

What's the process going to be like to convert our bodyslide presets for armors & clothes to have working dismemberment? Will it be something as easy as just opening it back up in OS & saving, or will we have to redo all the sliders?

For that matter... is there some (relatively easy) method of manually adding it in the meantime?

Unless figment has fully added it to his 3ds max plugin already (and it having a working export), there's no way to apply it manually, no.

The process would most likely be something along the lines of loading the project up and then, depending on how we're going to solve the problem, you either clicking a button and saving the project again, or manually painting all the dismemberment segments and subsegments (like partition slots in Skyrim).

There's no reason why you'd have to remake the sliders though.

Ok I looked again and now I can see but it is a very small difference. Any chance we can get a bigger difference in the future?

It makes quite the big of a difference imo. You can always enter bigger values manually.

Apologies in advance for the wall of text. I spoiler tagged so only those who care will look. I also attached a file that SHOULD put the outfit in game and bodyslide as well, but I am no pro. Nisetanaka said we could share his great stuff so long as it is free. 

To convert Skyrim outfits you need to be able to use Outfit Studio, Nifskope and Material Editor.

First

Export obj of desired outfit from Nifskope, since most of these Skyrim outfits have extra bones, physics, etc. Maybe you have just one part, maybe more...the falmer set I chose had 4, so 4 obj files.

Second

I started the Outfit Studio from the Bodyslide main screen. Select New Project from the File tab or hit Ctrl+N. The "Use a template" setting needs to be "Convert:Skyrim CBBE To FO4 CBBE". No other changes for now so hit the Next button. If you had just 1 obj file exported from your Outfit this will be a snap. If you had more, you will see this screen again. This screen chooses what object to change and since I used obj format I selected "Load from OBJ file". Browse to the folder where your extracted obj file is and select it. Everything else is fine so hit the Finish button.

Third

Depending on whether your outfit is fullbody or just a bikini, you will now see a naked CBBE body and possibly some large feet above. Regardless, the object files will be above the CBBE body and roughly 10 times larger!! If you have additional obj files to add just go to the File tab and select Load Outfit and it will bring up the previous screen again for you to choose additional obj files to complete the outfit. You can also just drag and drop if you have your folder open next to bodyslide. Once you have all obj files added, Shift+click all the parts EXCEPT the Reference body...it's GREEN.

Fourth

Under the Shape tab in the middle you see Move Shape, so select that to bring up a window with XYZ coordinates. Left is negative Right is positive, so just throw a -1200 on the Z slider to get the outfit in the ballpark. Hit OK. You can also access this function by Right+Click on the shape name in the right panel itself. Now go back to Shape tab and choose Scale Shape, which will give you another slider, so drop that down to 0.10 and hit OK. The outfit should be roughly in the right spot. You can use a combination of Move Shape and Scale Shape to tweak the whole thing some more, or just click specific parts and tweak them. Once you get the hang of this, the rest is typical Outfit Studio.

Final

You need to copy bone weights from the Reference body, either from the Shape tab or Right+Click the shape name itself. Conform the shape or shapes to the slider and it will deform with the body now. There will be distortion in some places, especially this bikini with straps and rings around the chest. Under Slider tab you need to set the Base shape so that your Skyrim outfit is now FO4 ready. Finally under the File tab you select "Load Reference" to get the CBBE slider template, and conforming the outfit to those so it will work in bodyslide. You could just export the nif to play with, but after all that work why not save the project so you can use it in bodyslide?

That's what I did..but I cheated a bit. To get around the distortion of the bikini, I skipped the "Set Base Shape" step since the bikini is so small and went straight to the CBBE sliders. One trick of Outfit Studio is you can make any adjustments you like, export the nif....then reload it as the outfit and load fresh CBBE reference sliders set to zero. This method allowed me to hide the nipples (somewhat) and fill out the breasts more in the bikini pieces without clipping through the straps. It's not perfect but it took me longer to write this up than actually do it!
Hope it helps and have fun Bodysliding!

The last step involves Material Editor. I just took a material, the hazmatsuit, and modified the map names to point to the Skyrim maps...renaming them to Fallout convention. I replaced 'hazmatsuit_d.dds' with falmerarmor_d.dds...etc.

And yes with oversized boobs you still get clipping and distortion, but hey  :P

Very cool tutorial bro! Thanks, one problem tho...You took all this time to make this nice tutorial and you abbandoned us with the textures...can you also expand on those? i can't for the life of me get them to work...

Ok I looked again and now I can see but it is a very small difference. Any chance we can get a bigger difference in the future?

It makes quite the big of a difference imo. You can always enter bigger values manually.

Not sure if I could change those values since I have it set to 0% and from how much difference I think -10-20% is where I would like 0% to be personally but I understand this is just a personal preference thing and not a big deal.

For the textures you need to create a Materials file with the paths to the textures you wish to use, there is a tutorial for it on the Nexus.

Then you need to add the path to the path to that .bgsm file at the BSShaderLightingProperty. You need to select that Shader then under Block Details click the small black txt icon next to Name. Make sure you get the paths right!

Rinse and repeat for your other Shaders if you have multiple pieces.

Not sure if I could change those values since I have it set to 0% and from how much difference I think -10-20% is where I would like 0% to be personally but I understand this is just a personal preference thing and not a big deal.

You can enter higher positive OR negative values manually . If you want to go below zero, enter -50 or something.

To dear Cali and Cell, other CBBE team. I want make more slim leg but released body can't make it.

See this.

post-3027-0-16501000-1451875755_thumb.jpg

And hope inseam slider(adjust pelvis height) too. :D Sorry at bother you.

Always thx to holy job and requesting small my hope. Plz forgive me! :)

To dear Cali and Cell, other CBBE team. I want make more slim leg but released body can't make it.

See this.

attachicon.gifslider00.jpg

And hope inseam slider(adjust pelvis height) too. :D Sorry at bother you.

Always thx to holy job and requesting small my hope. Plz forgive me! :)

Using your own Melonbreast Preset I set the Thigh slider to -50%...does that work for you?

post-17513-0-50942000-1451877620_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-35401600-1451877627_thumb.jpg

Using your own Melonbreast Preset I set the Thigh slider to -50%...does that work for you?

I can use it but hope more slim tight. Like this.

attachicon.giftight02.jpg

Believe me, there is a lot of tricks to make the leg like this, i too prefer the leg a little thin, not like amazon style, in special because a huge leg makes the butt smaller in the eyes.

You have the "slim" "thin" "thighs" and "chubby", you have to play with this 3, they all adjust in some parts, but work very nice together, don't forget to try negative values too, sometimes it helps, but try with normal values first, i am sure you will manage.

Archived