Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

hvdyef.jpg

I have a question with CBBE textures. Because some women have some dark neck? This bug has already been corrected or will be corrected in the future?

It's known, just relax, it's still so early in the process. Caliente can hardly release a "TexBlend" app for FO4 when it isn't even clear what exactly she's trying to blend!

Ok I have a question that may or may not be related to this. How do I make the raiders use clean body textures?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/476/? may be the answer (sorry, I'm drunk and tired, but I know for sure it lets you specify alternate pubes for female Raiders, and probably dirt as well)

hvdyef.jpg

I have a question with CBBE textures. Because some women have some dark neck? This bug has already been corrected or will be corrected in the future?

It's known, just relax, it's still so early in the process. Caliente can hardly release a "TexBlend" app for FO4 when it isn't even clear what exactly she's trying to blend!

Ok I have a question that may or may not be related to this. How do I make the raiders use clean body textures?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/476/? may be the answer (sorry, I'm drunk and tired, but I know for sure it lets you specify alternate pubes for female Raiders, and probably dirt as well)

Thanks, I thought there was something wrong mistakenly installed.

My apologies if this has been answered before, but are there any plans to add some options to add muscle/muscle definition in bodyslide?

Check Xun's Innies mod on the nexus, it has an optional file that can add abs to the female body. Also, check out the HardBody mod on nexus. Both are compatible with Bodyslide.

Sorry if this question has been addressed, but I'm reading, and possibly, misunderstanding a few things. Is FO4 bodyslide the same as skyrims in that you create a body you want and then batch build all the armors/clothing for said body or is it based on established presets now? Meaning in order to use some armors mods you will have to have a specific body preset for said mod?

I'm guessing it [editing meshes with extra bones] is actually possible as the CBBE outfits managed it, but it does currently appear to be beyond my limited intelligence and wits to successfully search for The Solution™.  If there's a handy tutorial for successful modding of meshes with extra bones and physics, would anyone be kind enough to point me at it and give me a good shove?

To answer my own question, I finally figured it out, though I think someone else actually pointed it out for me. It just took me several days and much swearing to actually realise how to do it.

Copy the bones from the original nif into OS's skellington and then the import thingy works just fine, especially now that it kindly rewrites the awkward little physics block (thanks so much for working out what that contained!) Cutting-and-pasting all those bones is tedious, especially having to correct the name of each one, though that may just be revealing my ineptness with NifSkope. But at least with enough persistence and determination, I can have nicer shoes.

I dont know if is the right place to ask this but...

How do i point for a specific mesh using FO4edit?

Ive made a new armor, and i can see the .esp asks for world models for both male and female, and other info.

But where it asks for the mesh that ive made? (trying to make a new armor craftable)

Sorry if this question has been addressed, but I'm reading, and possibly, misunderstanding a few things. Is FO4 bodyslide the same as skyrims in that you create a body you want and then batch build all the armors/clothing for said body or is it based on established presets now? Meaning in order to use some armors mods you will have to have a specific body preset for said mod?

Yeah that about sums it up, you need an outfit to be converted to work with BodySlide, Or you could use Outfit Studio to convert it yourself, but it requires some focus and patience to learn to use it, I myself don't have.

Yeah that about sums it up, you need an outfit to be converted to work with BodySlide, Or you could use Outfit Studio to convert it yourself, but it requires some focus and patience to learn to use it, I myself don't have.

There is a reason there are so many "bodysuit" type armors already out, and so few of other kinds. It is simple enough to get a bodysuit to match the base CBBE mesh and not have crazy clipping issues or other problems, but component pieces and more complicated structures get messy fast, especially if they show skin and you want to avoid clipping during movement.

I admire and thank those with the patience to spend enough time to port complicated armors, let alone model them from scratch.

I dont know if is the right place to ask this but...

How do i point for a specific mesh using FO4edit?

Ive made a new armor, and i can see the .esp asks for world models for both male and female, and other info.

But where it asks for the mesh that ive made? (trying to make a new armor craftable)

Under the Armor Addon section in FO4Edit. There is a part called MOD4 - Model Filename under the world models. That should be where you need to show the mesh needed.

Oh, and make sure you have the correct Biped Body Template slots are the same in both the Armor Addon and as well as the Armor itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Since building a custom preset in BodySlide all females are showing the nevernude texture despite the fact that my original installation of CBBE did not include nevernude. How can I fix that?

Today i somehow a broke my character... In sneak mode, i have weird texture on screen, look like a body part... Any idea what cause that bug and how to fix this?

Apparently it's related to some 1st person meshes. Which is weird, because the ones I made for CBBE should be pretty much cut off at the same place where the vanilla ones are cut off.

Guest Katherlne

Today i somehow a broke my character... In sneak mode, i have weird texture on screen, look like a body part... Any idea what cause that bug and how to fix this?

Apparently it's related to some 1st person meshes. Which is weird, because the ones I made for CBBE should be pretty much cut off at the same place where the vanilla ones are cut off.

After several tests, I found the source of the problem - 1stPersonFemaleBody.nif. I don't know where it came from, probably NMM incompletely removed some of the mods, what i try.

Actually your 1st person meshes is cut off a bit higher than the vanilla ones. Had the same issue but only with 2handed weapons drawn while sneaking (and moving) .Probably related to FOV and/or screen resolution maybe (?). Removing a few vertices left and right (from the CBBE 1stpersonfemalebody) resolves the issue, as well as replacing with the vanilla one, or removing it completely. (Really is there a point to this mesh? :P)

give pls hair pussy textures 

Volume pubic hair.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7747/?

(Really is there a point to this mesh? :P)

If I remember correctly, it was used to in Skyrim mod "The Joy of Perspective". In first-person mode, you could see a own chest...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/?

For Skyrim yes. (complete body mesh). Besides, what i actually meant, is if there is a point to a higher poly "1stpersonfemalebody" mesh like the one CBBE has. ;)

Archived