Is it normal behaviour that when a character wears both the armbinder and paw mittens armbinder effects selected in MCM won't apply?

Make sure you go into the DDE MCM and back out again to apply the effects. And that the effects are enabled in the mcm of course.

I have lots of custom outfits made that I cannot use because of the bug in DDe 3.0 as mentioned by drake329 above. When can we expect this DDe 3.1 that fixes it? 

Bump!

Is it normal behaviour that when a character wears both the armbinder and paw mittens armbinder effects selected in MCM won't apply?

Oh right, it seems that the mittens block picking/holding even invisible things. ^_^ 

Patched in DDe 3.01, thanks.   

Make sure you go into the DDE MCM and back out again to apply the effects. And that the effects are enabled in the mcm of course.

I have lots of custom outfits made that I cannot use because of the bug in DDe 3.0 as mentioned by drake329 above. When can we expect this DDe 3.1 that fixes it? 

Bump!

Wait, you bumped your own post not even 2 hours old, even tho I did not have a chance to read it ?

:rolleyes:  I'll post DDe 3.01. 

Hi!
I've found a couple of problems (maybe just for my installation, idk), I can't equip [inox Hobble Dress (Extreme)(Open)], just not showing on character and can't be unequipped, even no menu, just message in upper-left conner (but I can drop it from inventory without any problem), and [stripe Hobble Dress (Extreme)(Open)] equips [Rope] variant instead of [stripe] itself. Where can be problem? Other open dresses works fine for me.

Bump!

Wait, you bumped your own post not even 2 hours old, even tho I did not have a chance to read it ?

Hooray!

Inte, you are so submissive. ;)

Thanks for the update. :)

Bump!

Hooray!

Perhaps ... then again perhaps not. :P 

I am a switch actually.

Hi!

I've found a couple of problems (maybe just for my installation, idk), I can't equip [inox Hobble Dress (Extreme)(Open)], just not showing on character and can't be unequipped, even no menu, just message in upper-left conner (but I can drop it from inventory without any problem), and [stripe Hobble Dress (Extreme)(Open)] equips [Rope] variant instead of [stripe] itself. Where can be problem? Other open dresses works fine for me.

They were actual bugs ... now squashed for the next update. Any more?

Thanks for the bug report.  

Hi!

They were actual bugs ... now squashed for the next update. Any more?

Thanks for the bug report.  

Quick test, and:

[Rope hobble dress (Elegant)] equips lite-wood variant

[Rope hobble dress (Extreme)] (non-open) also equips lite-wood variant

All other dresses (as well as all mittens and slave ballet boots) works fine.

I haven't tested other devices, can test them tomorrow, but I think it's not nesessary, because they're exists for a long time.

Hate to be that guy; on 3.01 custom outfits will only load chastity belts, bra, plugs, arm and leg binds.  No harness, corset, gag, dress, mitten, arm binder, or collar. have not tried piercing, or blindfold.

That said "load MCM library" works fine.

Bump!

Hooray!

I am a switch actually.

Oh nonsense, there is no such thing as a switch in BDSM. You just haven't found the right Master. :P

Hate to be that guy; on 3.01 custom outfits will only load chastity belts, bra, plugs, arm and leg binds.  No harness, corset, gag, dress, mitten, arm binder, or collar. have not tried piercing, or blindfold.

Oh, not at all.

Bug confirmed and murdered, keep them coming. :P

Thanks. ^_^

Hooray!

I am a switch actually.

Oh nonsense, there is no such thing as a switch in BDSM. You just haven't found the right Master. :P

I have and have been dominated - I liked both. :blush:

Most tests tell me I am a switch. :P 

Oh, not at all.

Bug confirmed and murdered, keep them coming. :P

Thanks. ^_^

So, can we have DDe 3.02 then?

I have a suggestion. :)

A second 'Hardcore' option where keys will not work and you must wait out the timer.

Missed this one.

The only way to make keys not work is with custom DDs, unless DDi 3 API adds a way to do that for generic devices.

Another easier way (less immersive) would be to remove and store the keys when added.   

What about this mod here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3519-devious-anticheat/

+ the DDe timer?