The 'not found' belong to CD.

As far as the restrictive items, they do not look all that good when retextured dynamically through CK, which is all that DDe does to all DDs. @Koffii's original .nif files need to have different cube maps for the ebonite and the metal parts and so on in order for the dynamical CK retexturing to work.  

Arm Shackles animations don't work and the tab key does nothing when equipped.

Papyrus log shows the following:

[10/23/2016 - 07:15:41PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 1. stack:
[Active effect 11 on  (00000014)].iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart() - "iDDeArmShEffect.psc" Line ?
The log doesn't show the line where the problem is but the only one that fits is this one:

PlayBoundIdle(Idles[0])
It calls zadYokeEffect's PlayBoundIdle function, which apparently has no arguments:

Function PlayBoundIdle()
	libs.BoundCombat.Apply_ABC(target)
	if !Terminate && libs.IsValidActor(target) && !libs.IsAnimating(target) && !target.IsInFaction(libs.SexLabAnimatingFaction) 
		libs.ApplyBoundAnim(target)
	EndIf
EndFunction
I'm using newest DDi.

Great detective work. ;)

Obviously that function has been changed in the latest version of DDi with not thought to backwards compatibility.

Yeah, perhaps the best way to fix this would be to get the authors of DDi to add an optional parameter there since the only way to fix it on the DDe end is to basically copy/paste the function and add the idle parameter to libs.ApplyBoundAnim() (which already accepts an optional parameter).

Tab key doesn't work because this is commented:

;TweenMenuKey = Input.GetMappedKey("Tween Menu")
[...]
;RegisterForKey(TweenMenuKey)

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but since the MCM allows disabling the struggle block on armbinders I think that key should work.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the shackles are rigged so that you can never take them off even if you manipulate the locks beforehand.

Hi Inte!

I have a question: is it possible to add semi-transparent chastity set to Skyrim (Or at least chastity bra, exactly for it I asking)? I've already asked in mod request topic, but no reaction. Since your mod adds lots of DD variants, so I decided to try ask you about it.

Hi, I have an error preventing DDe to load in game. It is in my load order, after DDa 2.9.2, DDi 3.2.7 and DDx 1.2.3, but when I go in game (new save) I have an error telling me to update some mods, and I get the following message at the top left corner : "Devious Device equipped failed (something like that)".

Am I doing something wrong ?

Hi Inte!

I have a question: is it possible to add semi-transparent chastity set to Skyrim (Or at least chastity bra, exactly for it I asking)? I've already asked in mod request topic, but no reaction. Since your mod adds lots of DD variants, so I decided to try ask you about it.

I would need a log. Make sure Papyrus Utilities is up to date as well.

I'm terribly sorry for asking again, but I need to know, should I abandon any hopes on my request or it have a chance to become real someday?

Hi Inte!

I'm terribly sorry for asking again, but I need to know, should I abandon any hopes on my request or it have a chance to become real someday?

Semi transparent DD set would require them to be made from scratch or the .nif files of the existing ones modified. DDe changes the existing DD textures dynamically through CK, so no.

Hi Inte!

Semi transparent DD set would require them to be made from scratch or the .nif files of the existing ones modified. DDe changes the existing DD textures dynamically through CK, so no.

Ok, thanks for answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had this problem?

I had this mod working perfectly, then I started a new game.  I initialized everything the same way through the MCM menus, but now it does not equip or unequip anything from me.  I can use the console "help" and player.addItem commands to give them to myself and equip them normally, but DDe cannot equip/unequip anything itself in my new game.  :_(