Sure they will, but you have to equip them yourself which is cumbersome.

I guess that's another thing that could be done with a little bit of scripting. I won't do it now though, maybe later.

Unless someone else wants to do make it happen, then I'd suggest using the Sexlab API and filtering animations by tags like cunnilingus or something like that.

getting this error from hdt log

[06/26/17 16:47:23]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtskel.xml
[06/26/17 16:47:23]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 695efeb0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist
[06/26/17 16:47:23]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 695efeb0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

anyone knows if i need to update skeleton nif? or am i missing something, thanks.

Even after I've built the meshes through Bodyslide, it's still not working.

I'm using AIO Pussy and your repainted UUNP Special.

Why's that?

Please be a lot more specific or I can't help you.

getting this error from hdt log

[06/26/17 16:47:23]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtskel.xml
[06/26/17 16:47:23]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 695efeb0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist
[06/26/17 16:47:23]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 695efeb0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

anyone knows if i need to update skeleton nif? or am i missing something, thanks.

Ok, hdtskel.xml is from Beast HDT.

Let me look into it.

edit:

First test using MNC 10.1A ->

I inserted some lousy cookie-cutter skeleton to the scene (player.placeatme ...) and surrendered to it. Everything worked as expected for me, that silly schlong bone gets equipped, the skeleton humps my char, HTD collisions are where I want them and there are no error messages in my hdtphysicsextensions.log

Trying the same with MNC 10.2 now...

Hand to Breast collisions  aren't working.

Did you install Naturalistic HDT over AIO Pussy? And which version, 3.56?

And when you say hand breast collisions aren't working, you mean the sexy idles, right?

If you don't choose the huge preset from my mod then there won't happen much collision-wise. The hand moves so far away from the body that only breast shapes matching the huge preset will have a very visible effect. You can still notice collisions for the big preset but just barely.

If you didn't mean the sexy idles, then forget this part.

@Whizkid:

Sorry, but I had the same result for Beast HDT 0.5 and MNC 10.2, I don't get any errors or framerate drops and collisions are working.

Meaning I'd need more details like for example the ID of the skeleton that caused this. To do that open the console and click on the skeleton. Maybe you have to use the mousewheel after clicking to be able to select it.

Then you can find the ID directly under the name of the selected creature/NPC.

The first 2 numbers tell you which mod the creature is from, compare that with your plugin load order.

Even after I've built the meshes through Bodyslide, it's still not working.

I'm using AIO Pussy and your repainted UUNP Special.

Why's that?

Please be a lot more specific or I can't help you.

Sorry.

Hand to Breast collisions  aren't working.

The HDT xml file seems to work. However, if I try to only install that file, my game crashes.

At the moment, I'm using AIO Animated Pussy, which uses the modified femalehead.nif

if u are using mo, just set this mod Naturalistic HDT lower than AIO Pussy on the left hand panel of MO, can check nothing overwrites it.

Hey Bazinga.. any clue as to how this could happen

Ganja%20-%20Open%20Room%202017-06-26%201

It doesn't happen often.. generally 1/5 of the time when they are dead.. almost never when it's time to get down.

I use floppy sos and the male SoS hdt body . could they be clashing?

I see that you also say not to have any other xml. I guess you're talking about what's in the SKSE plugins folder? But surely you can't mean all of them!? lol I'm so lost here

Edit: I take that back.. the dicks in my game are acutely maniacal! They spaz out in open world cells.. it's hilarious. I'm gonna just uninstall everything related to this mod, reread your instructions and hope for normal dicks this time

That looks ... bizarre to say the least.   :lol:

I didn't mean "don't install any other xmls" and I hope I didn't write that anywhere. What I meant was to not have any other body xmls active unless you know exactly what you're doing. That doesn't include FloppySOS though as long as you use the version of my mod compatible to it (selectable in the FOMod installer).

Hair, clothes and other stuff are another question. They might be compatible or not, depends on how lazy the respective modder was with the collision group settings in their xml.

Hey Bazinga.. any clue as to how this could happen

Ganja%20-%20Open%20Room%202017-06-26%201

It doesn't happen often.. generally 1/5 of the time when they are dead.. almost never when it's time to get down.

I use floppy sos and the male SoS hdt body . could they be clashing?

I see that you also say not to have any other xml. I guess you're talking about what's in the SKSE plugins folder? But surely you can't mean all of them!? lol I'm so lost here

Edit: I take that back.. the dicks in my game are acutely maniacal! They spaz out in open world cells.. it's hilarious. I'm gonna just uninstall everything related to this mod, reread your instructions and hope for normal dicks this time

255 fix.

You mean this here, right?

My mod already has it applied, dunno about FloppySoS or SoS HDT Body though.

I have had some limited success getting collisions to work in the past, had tried a much earlier version of this xml set for my last playthrough, got some of the collision to work some of the time, but never used a functioning schlong. I prefer the no-balls female belisario version, but before I mess with fixing that up, I was hoping to clarify how to batch build the armor/clothing pieces in bodyslide.

I'm using UUNP Special -Zeroed Sliders- preset, and have built the body from the body outfit, hands from the hands outfit, and feet from the feet. Now when I batch build the armor parts, do I again have to build all glove-type pieces from the UUNP special hands outfit/preset (and boots from the feet), or can I just build everything from the body?

I have had some limited success getting collisions to work in the past, had tried a much earlier version of this xml set for my last playthrough, got some of the collision to work some of the time, but never used a functioning schlong. I prefer the no-balls female belisario version, but before I mess with fixing that up, I was hoping to clarify how to batch build the armor/clothing pieces in bodyslide.

I'm using UUNP Special -Zeroed Sliders- preset, and have built the body from the body outfit, hands from the hands outfit, and feet from the feet. Now when I batch build the armor parts, do I again have to build all glove-type pieces from the UUNP special hands outfit/preset (and boots from the feet), or can I just build everything from the body?

Unless you've changed your body preset since you last batch built your armor, you shouldn't need to again after installing this mod, as it isn't related to armor at all.  Once you've built the body parts, you're good to go.

If you are meaning getting collisions working while wearing armor, that isn't something the mod covers.  Basically body armor in Skyrim completely replaces a character's torso (and all the havok data that goes with it).  Unless you specifically added that data to all the armor meshes you use, collisions won't happen on anything that replaces the main body slot.

Unless you've changed your body preset since you last batch built your armor, you shouldn't need to again after installing this mod, as it isn't related to armor at all.  Once you've built the body parts, you're good to go.

If you are meaning getting collisions working while wearing armor, that isn't something the mod covers.  Basically body armor in Skyrim completely replaces a character's torso (and all the havok data that goes with it).  Unless you specifically added that data to all the armor meshes you use, collisions won't happen on anything that replaces the main body slot.

Hmm, maybe I'm confused about what the UUNP special batch building armors stuff is supposed to do. For some reason I thought it would also attach the NiStringExtraData to armor output nifs. 

Anyway, the weight painting for UUNP special is different in this current version, so that's why I thought I should rebuild the armors, kinda expect some extra clipping if I don't.

Hmm, maybe I'm confused about what the UUNP special batch building armors stuff is supposed to do. For some reason I thought it would also attach the NiStringExtraData to armor output nifs. 

Anyway, the weight painting for UUNP special is different in this current version, so that's why I thought I should rebuild the armors, kinda expect some extra clipping if I don't.

reesewow2 is right, the reweighted UUNP Special body mesh in my mod doesn't have anything to do with armors.

It only affects the naked body and things worn on top of that.

But you're still right about one thing, clothing and jewelry mods that don't replace the main body mesh indeed cause clipping. I already added repainted meshes for one fairly popular jewelry mod in the downloads section. But there is still some stuff missing, like a repaint for items from Devious Devices.

Atm I'm waiting if that Chinese UUNP version will see the light of day before I add these repaints though. Because if it does I might just delete the repainted body from my mod instead since that new body fixes the same things and looks better in general. Or maybe I repaint it too, will see.

So far as I've been bending this so Chinese UUNP in poses. I can only fault it to one area so far and that's upper arm or maybe the armpit. Which has a very nasty spike. Other than that I don't know much about weights but it looks and bends very well in comparison to everything else I've tried. The shape I generated was the 7Bombshell if anyone else had noticed this arm spike for other shapes generated?

This may not be the best place to post about it, but I tried pulling the hdtm.xml from your B3lisario UNP addon schlong and attaching it to the B3lisario no-balls version that I use. It worked as far as enabling collisions with vag/breasts that I tested, but broke its functionality with SL Aroused, and its angle can't be adjusted at all either in SL animations, or with the SoS buttons. I had tried it  during my current game and after starting a new game with the same results.  I then tried reverting back the the non-collision files and erections went back to working right.

I was wondering if you'd had a similar issue working on the other schlongs, or if you know a step I've missed?

So far as I've been bending this so Chinese UUNP in poses. I can only fault it to one area so far and that's upper arm or maybe the armpit. Which has a very nasty spike. Other than that I don't know much about weights but it looks and bends very well in comparison to everything else I've tried. The shape I generated was the 7Bombshell if anyone else had noticed this arm spike for other shapes generated?

wait what are you talking about?

are you using a special chinese version of UUNP?

link to this pls? what's the difference and how is the chinese version of UUNP better/different? I want to know cuz i want to try it.

I just want to say thank you.  I recently came back to Skyrim after finally getting bored with FO4.  I like modern/futuristic style games more than fantasy but FO4 doesnt have good sexlab yet and working vaginas.  Having to reload everything was a bit of a pain.  I am using your body and hdt sextoys mods,  I finally got everything working right or at least close enough I think.  All the links you posted, mini guides and FAQ's helped a lot.  I learned a few things that I didnt know how to do.  I even added physics to the gloves my character is wearing so there are still collisions during idles. 

I dont think the belly collision during idle animations is working the way it was before but it jiggles still during sex scenes so its good enough for me.  Also penises act a little weird sometimes where the balls fly all over or the head spins around but it usually settles down after a bit or moving scene forward. 

Now that I have the basics of sexlab working I need to find some good mods to use with it.  Thanks again

wait what are you talking about?

are you using a special chinese version of UUNP?

link to this pls? what's the difference and how is the chinese version of UUNP better/different? I want to know cuz i want to try it.

If you look back about 4-5 pages there are links to Chinese UUNP body

Hey bazinga!

Love your xmls, they're definitely the best out there. I've recently been playing around with the Chinese version of UUNP, and while I vastly prefer it over the western fork of UUNP, their bodies can't handle your xml files. Would you be interested in trying them out?

https://mega.nz/#!Vc9lQJrY!gRYfZQUXY7ITEuNStP5FGkErdBy2ad3F2YzQTcM8k64

Their main differences are that the bodies have actual nipples, and their vaginas are prettier (in my opinion), and the textures are standalone, not built in the female body textures.

I had an issue with the Chinese UUNP where my thighs distort in weird ways when my character jumps, so I was forced to switch back to normal UUNP.

Nevermind, swapped out my XPMSE skeleton with the one from the mod (I know you're not supposed to do that but whatever) and now things seem to work just fine.

It's kinda funny, though. I installed the mod manually without any other issues, but the "install guide" pastebin on 4chan says to delete everything except the CalienteTools folder. Needless to say the threads were full of people going "why is my vagina purple????" because those idiots deleted the vagina texture files by blindly following some slapped-together "guide".

... because Bazinga's attachment has those assets. He even spruced up the texture so it isn't shiny. . .

Pro-tip: I wrote the guide for summerkids at 4chan.

Can you give me a link to the guide? I want this chinese UUNP but I'm too scared to erase all my hard work i've done with making custom bodies under the AIO animated pussy mod/UUNP special bodyslide. then i hear about possible glitching legs which gives me a chill down my spine as i think of spending multiple hours trying to find a way to fix my ruined skyrim.

Hey bazinga!

Love your xmls, they're definitely the best out there. I've recently been playing around with the Chinese version of UUNP, and while I vastly prefer it over the western fork of UUNP, their bodies can't handle your xml files. Would you be interested in trying them out?

https://mega.nz/#!Vc9lQJrY!gRYfZQUXY7ITEuNStP5FGkErdBy2ad3F2YzQTcM8k64

Their main differences are that the bodies have actual nipples, and their vaginas are prettier (in my opinion), and the textures are standalone, not built in the female body textures.

I had an issue with the Chinese UUNP where my thighs distort in weird ways when my character jumps, so I was forced to switch back to normal UUNP.

Nevermind, swapped out my XPMSE skeleton with the one from the mod (I know you're not supposed to do that but whatever) and now things seem to work just fine.

It's kinda funny, though. I installed the mod manually without any other issues, but the "install guide" pastebin on 4chan says to delete everything except the CalienteTools folder. Needless to say the threads were full of people going "why is my vagina purple????" because those idiots deleted the vagina texture files by blindly following some slapped-together "guide".

... because Bazinga's attachment has those assets. He even spruced up the texture so it isn't shiny. . .

Pro-tip: I wrote the guide for summerkids at 4chan.

Can you give me a link to the guide? I want this chinese UUNP but I'm too scared to erase all my hard work i've done with making custom bodies under the AIO animated pussy mod/UUNP special bodyslide. then i hear about possible glitching legs which gives me a chill down my spine as i think of spending multiple hours trying to find a way to fix my ruined skyrim.

https://pastebin.com/raw/XN8mYp2Q

ignore the language, haha

As a FYI, each category of SexLab's animations (human animations and creature animations) has a 500 animation limit, and if you start adding SLAL packs willy-nilly you'll definitely hit the human cap

i "hit the creature cap" first :P

4chan, charming as always.  :lol:

Sorry bazinga i know i'm probably retarded and did something wrong, I installed only the bodyslide files from the chinese UUNP mod.

I then built the "HDT VAGINA NIPPLE-MAX" and then built "UUNP special Hands' and "UUNP special feet" that are not from the chinese mod but from the HereodeLeyenda AIO mod (i suspect, dont remember). 

Butt physics now no longer work. I love the new nipple and all but man, no butt physics? I def did something wrong...

I also tried building the hands and feet from teh chinese mod in bodyslide but that causes physics to go haywire and turn to shit. Basically exactly what happens here (you probably remember this video):

https://vid.me/Q17V

Basically it's back to the weird tit jiggle issue and sunken in stomach with immovable butt physics that are stuck. This is what happens when i build hands and feet fromt eh chinese mod. But if i only build the body under the chinese mod's UUNP i get normal breast and stomach physics animations but zero butt animations as if it got stuck.

Thanks for reading and helping my retarded ass so many times before XDD.

EDIT: just realized taht your edit only changes the mini version in bodyslide, therefore if i try to build the bushier versions it won't work. XDDD i'm retarded.

Though are you willing to make a piercing set edit for bodyslide for the chinese version of UUNP/ i know that's a lot to ask for.

I'm not sure but I don't think that the Chinese UUNP even needs a customized version of t3h0th3r's piercing set.

The weight paints are very similar to the version that comes with Bodyslide.

I will definitely do a repaint if someone uploads that Chinese UUNP body on loverslab though, for both the body itself and jewelry & stuff.

about the other problems:

I guess you have to check which xmls are attached to which body mesh, it's not the same as in my mod.

Anyone else running into issues between the .xmls from this pack and the Azar/XP32 Havok Ponytail? (Skyrim Hair Physics Project)

CLAMS alone and the havok ponytail seem to work fine together. However, as soon as I install the Naturalistic HDT mod, the breasts start sagging excessively - this effect is ONLY apparent if my character is wearing/using the havok ponytail - other havok hairstyles don't seem to be impacted by it.

Any ideas?