SOS

Floppy SOS

COS

Havok Object(redundant for any body built with body slide with default parameters)

Naturalistic XMLs

XPMSE

in general, I like to say models before SKSE scripts and the skeleton which change often/needs to be on top

you mean i should put skse under all mods ?

The order for HDT PE to not explode is:

0.SKSE

1.Meshes with properly spelled, named and path-ed links made for 14.28 and only 14.28

2.HDTPE 14.28 WITH HDTMEMPATCH

3.xmls for said meshes separated from everything else so if there are changes they are 100% discreet and you know exactly what fucked up when everything breaks

4.Skeleton

that's it, it's that simple.

Before ramming your fist into your crotch and screeching like a rabid chimp at the newest [FETISH THING HERE], before you even THINK of clicking on the download button, research, look, read. Does this person sound like they know what they're doing? Does this person answer legit bug instances with a thorough and exact answer? Does this person actually know anything about what they've assembled because pretty much every person whom's name isn't BTAsQuan or HDT on Nexus doesn't have the remotest fucking clue how HDT works and that includes all four people who make compilation mods, all in ones, and "bounce kits", whatever the hell that's supposed to be. You also need to know whether this person is even aware of any other popular or necessary or dependency mods and whether they've planned their mod accordingly.

If you expect to just cram a bunch of crap into an MO folder or you Data folder wholesale, you had better be proficient at opening and editing nifs, opening and editing skins and opening and editing xmls by hand, not just plugging them into JFF.

If not, you had probably better learn to compartmentalize all your stuff so you can switch, add, or subtract without breaking your entire set up.

Some examples of this are KSHair and Floppy, and Clams: each author assumes this mod is THE MOD and there are no other mods that have ever existed, so you need to check your skill at editing (or lack thereof) accordingly.

The order for HDT PE to not explode is:

0.SKSE

1.Meshes with properly spelled, named and path-ed links made for 14.28 and only 14.28

2.HDTPE 14.28 WITH HDTMEMPATCH

3.xmls for said meshes separated from everything else so if there are changes they are 100% discreet and you know exactly what fucked up when everything breaks

4.Skeleton

that's it, it's that simple.

Before ramming your fist into your crotch and screeching like a rabid chimp at the newest [FETISH THING HERE], before you even THINK of clicking on the download button, research, look, read. Does this person sound like they know what they're doing? Does this person answer legit bug instances with a thorough and exact answer? Does this person actually know anything about what they've assembled because pretty much every person whom's name isn't BTAsQuan or HDT on Nexus doesn't have the remotest fucking clue how HDT works and that includes all four people who make compilation mods, all in ones, and "bounce kits", whatever the hell that's supposed to be. You also need to know whether this person is even aware of any other popular or necessary or dependency mods and whether they've planned their mod accordingly.

If you expect to just cram a bunch of crap into an MO folder or you Data folder wholesale, you had better be proficient at opening and editing nifs, opening and editing skins and opening and editing xmls by hand, not just plugging them into JFF.

If not, you had probably better learn to compartmentalize all your stuff so you can switch, add, or subtract without breaking your entire set up.

Some examples of this are KSHair and Floppy, and Clams: each author assumes this mod is THE MOD and there are no other mods that have ever existed, so you need to check your skill at editing (or lack thereof) accordingly.

What's the HDTMemPatch good for?, the HDTPE14.28 on Nexus doesn't have it. Got Crash Fixes as well as SKSE Sheson Mem fix and ENB. So why is it needed?.

It's not on the nexus download because it didn't exist yet, it now exists because it was needed.

The fact you're using sheson and and Cfix together is pretty clear indicator you haven't done any research as to why it's needed.

It's not on the nexus download because it didn't exist yet, it now exists because it was needed.

The fact you're using sheson and and Cfix together is pretty clear indicator you haven't done any research as to why it's needed.

Ok then, how about enlightening us then.

Uhh, guys before you go bonkers, Bazinga DID include the HDT Mem Patch in his package...

Bazinga, with your setup, how do you recommend configuring a small-breasted character on a UUNP Zero base on race menu? if I go below a certain point, the breasts become... weirdly saggy...

Or was having both small and big breasted physics without one or the other looking weird never meant to be on Skyrim?

One of the options in my installer is a small breasted preset (well not exactly small, I think I named it average) so best pick that one. The bounce physics on smaller boobs look better with it.

And if they are too saggy for your taste then you can fix that by increasing the value for the pushup slider when building the body in Bodyslide.

Or do the same in racemenu ingame, but then it obviously only gets applied to the main character.

In any case you have to choose between the physics presets so best pick a cup size and don't deviate too far from it on any NPC .... unless you decide to customize the xml attachments to the female body meshes on your own and link the presets with more exaggerated jiggling to the more well endowed body meshes. That's too custom / case dependent to include in my mod though.

Ok then, how about enlightening us then.

If you have Crash Fixes, you should open it's ini and set UseOSAllocators=0 to 1.  This completely replaces the SKSE memory patch and works a TON better.  It requires the SKSE Preloader mod, which is linked on the Crash Fixes page.

Cheers :)

Ok, so the download tags CBBE yet all i hear and see is UUNP. So why tag CBBE if you clearly mean for this to be for UUNP?

Because it works with Clams of Skyrim which is CBBE (well, worked at least, I see COS is being updated again so I'm not sure if that changed anything as I don't use it myself).  Those meshes are not included however, so you'd probably need to attach the xmls manually if you wanted to try.

Last I checked you didn't need to attach the xmls yourself, the data should be correct.

But I don't know if the last Clams update still has the same layout.

Anyway, I won't add the Bodyslide source mesh for Clams because if I add it to the package it could easily break that mod as soon as it gets updated again.

I won't make the same mistake twice.

And as reesewow2 already said, this physics mod is 100% compatible to Clams of Skyrim which is a CBBE variant. Hence the tag.

It's not compatible to basic CBBE out of the box, but that's just because that body doesn't have a HDT vagina. So you need a CBBE body that has one. And just like for UNP there aren't that many options.

How would I go about getting UNP-SoS physics and belly collisions to work with this setup? I've always had to do some magical weirdness with FloppySoS to get one or the other to work (have never been able to get both to work at the same time); but now that that's giving me performance issues, I'm a touch lost on making magic happen with just the best physics XMLs.

Edit: Without Floppy, the only other meaningful thing I'm using that I can think of is the Animated All-in-One - and I have Naturalistic overriding that in MO.

Edit: Without Floppy, the only other meaningful thing I'm using that I can think of is the Animated All-in-One - and I have Naturalistic overriding that in MO.

As it should be, given that Animated All in One includes an outdated version of my mod.

As for SoS UNP:

You mean SoS schlongs for the UNP body, right?

There's a version of b3lisario's mod with added collisions in the download section of my mod. So just install that?

As it should be, given that Animated All in One includes an outdated version of my mod.

As for SoS UNP:

You mean SoS schlongs for the UNP body, right?

There's a version of b3lisario's mod with added collisions in the download section of my mod. So just install that?

Yep! I had that installed already, with the hdtm_B3lisario.xml attached to the schlong nifs. I'm either missing an in-between step or something is interfering with what the cock-and-balls are supposed to be doing, and I'm not quite sure where to look for what.

The balls are supposed to just jiggle around a bit (without any collisions, the constraints are narrow enough already) and the schlong should bend as instructed by the full SoS framework (already without my edits, but some schlong mods break that functionality so I better mention it) and should have collisions with female breasts, butt and vagina. That's it basically.

The balls are supposed to just jiggle around a bit (without any collisions, the constraints are narrow enough already) and the schlong should bend as instructed by the full SoS framework (already without my edits, but some schlong mods break that functionality so I better mention it) and should have collisions with female breasts, butt and vagina. That's it basically.

Have that setup properly in my setup, can confirm it works. Just that it doesn't look great whenever sexlab forgets to erectify the female schlong when the female is receiving. Other than that, your edits works as intended.

The smaller breast sag issue was kinda solved via the pushup slider. I'm just exploring the skeleton sliders if they'd let me dampen the jiggling even more since small breasts are still very jiggly.

Also, Bazinga, any insight on unaligned piercings? The Virgin Nipple Clams from Shout like a virgin is weirdly shifted upwards even though when I overlay the Uunps reference on outfit studio it's perfectly aligned. I know it's not exactly under your belt but nonetheless I want to find out how an HDT modder like you view nipple piercings variants that doesn't use the body slot.

Also, Bazinga, any insight on unaligned piercings? The Virgin Nipple Clams from Shout like a virgin is weirdly shifted upwards even though when I overlay the Uunps reference on outfit studio it's perfectly aligned. I know it's not exactly under your belt but nonetheless I want to find out how an HDT modder like you view nipple piercings variants that doesn't use the body slot.

I bet it's a weight paint issue. The piercings have a different weight paint than the nipples, so they don't get pulled down the same distance by gravity.

So you'd have to transfer the weight paints from the body you're using to the piercings. Outfit Studio has that option, and it takes only a minute:

Just load the Bodyslide source file (somemod\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData ...) for the body you're using ingame as reference, then load the source file for the piercings as outfit.

Now go to the bones tab and select the bones that these piercings are weight painted for (nipple piercings -> NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast; naval piercings -> NPC Belly; something that includes both -> all 3 aforementioned bones).

Press Ctrl to select multiple bones simultaneously.

Now with these bones highlighted in the list switch back to the fist tab (I think it's named "Meshes" in English), highlight all the elements of that set of piercings (Ctrl or Shift & leftclick), then rightclick and then copy selected weight paints. The default settings in the popup window are good enough, just use those.

Then export as nif and save over the old mesh (maybe back it up though) and you're done.

Okay, not entirely, you just edited the Bodyslide source mesh so you still have to let Bodyslide rebuild the weight 0 and 1 piercing meshes of course.

For some reason, I can't get Chaurus collision to work proprely, neither draug or falmer, Most times those do not have collision, Chaurus however has Collision but rarely work, or when it does work, Its barely colliding as if it was just a "pencil" If you get what i mean, I thus request Assistance, for i do not know if it's your HDT xml's or its something else messing with my chaurus collision, Its just to small compared to their "working tool's" Ive had installed before mods that may have replaced Chaurus Skeleton, however, i removed such mod. not sure if that is the issue. 
The mod I had that may have modified Chaurus skeleton's was The Gray cowl of nocturnal. It' has been removed long time ago, but i have a feeling thats what caused issues with Chaurus. Id like some help, complete removed and Reinstalled your meshes and HDT xml's still no collision it's as if there is a pencil when the size its way bigger,and not all chaurus have collision, There reapers, and frozen ones.

Bazinga, Did you ever complete all Creatures HDT? Ive notice some don't have collision yet Chaurus hunter's and a few others mostly from Dragonborn dlc's,Thank you either way for your awesome work =) 
Hopefully this hdt work ins't forgotten,and hopefully I can find why chaurus have such small collision box >- <

I bet it's a weight paint issue. The piercings have a different weight paint than the nipples, so they don't get pulled down the same distance by gravity.

So you'd have to transfer the weight paints from the body you're using to the piercings. Outfit Studio has that option, and it takes only a minute:

Just load the Bodyslide source file (somemod\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData ...) for the body you're using ingame as reference, then load the source file for the piercings as outfit.

Now go to the bones tab and select the bones that these piercings are weight painted for (nipple piercings -> NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast; naval piercings -> NPC Belly; something that includes both -> all 3 aforementioned bones).

Press Ctrl to select multiple bones simultaneously.

Now with these bones highlighted in the list switch back to the fist tab (I think it's named "Meshes" in English), highlight all the elements of that set of piercings (Ctrl or Shift & leftclick), then rightclick and then copy selected weight paints. The default settings in the popup window are good enough, just use those.

Then export as nif and save over the old mesh (maybe back it up though) and you're done.

Okay, not entirely, you just edited the Bodyslide source mesh so you still have to let Bodyslide rebuild the weight 0 and 1 piercing meshes of course.

Oh wow, that really fixed it. Thanks Bazinga!

Bazinga, Did you ever complete all Creatures HDT?

Nope, I didn't add collisions to all creatures yet. Chaurus hunters for example are not supported in Beast HDT 0.51

And there are other vanilla creatures that I didn't include. Will see about that and about the chaurus collisions next week.

Bazinga, Did you ever complete all Creatures HDT?

Nope, I didn't add collisions to all creatures yet. Chaurus hunters for example are not supported in Beast HDT 0.51

And there are other vanilla creatures that I didn't include. Will see about that and about the chaurus collisions next week.

Thank you so much good sir,I appriciate your hard work and attention =)

An annoyance with these XML's is that the breasts never seem to return to the initial position. The first screenshot illustrates what I mean by that: after some bouncing, they sag.

post-368191-0-97805600-1504427415_thumb.jpg

As posted before, a quick dip into showracemenu fixes this:

post-368191-0-71542900-1504427422_thumb.jpg

But it feels like I'm dipping into showracemenu all the time. So perhaps against better knowing: is there no way to fix this? Might it help if I fiddle around with the settings?

It might be worth mentioning that I'm using version 3.56's option for large breasts, and as you can tell from the screenshots they're quite small. This is because Soulgem Oven scales them from small to huge. The same issue occurs when the breasts are large -- sagging and tilting to the side -- but it's far more noticeable when they're small. Is there a way to make the breasts firmer when small, and more bouncy when large? I imagine there isn't, as you'd need a scaling formula in the XML for that, instead of fixed numbers.