FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey Donegan I'm following your mod list that you posted on your blog but I'm having trouble finding "sos-my futa pack" what is that?

My fav SoS addons and textures in a single zip file.

Can u share the whole file ? would be useful for a lot of people like me

Sometimes I feel like that I am the only one that doesn't like the winged succubus mods.

I mean most humanoid Daedras are not winged and the more "intelligent" they are the more human they look.

Most times Bethesda shows these guys with dark skin tones, horns and some kind of a red tattoo.

So if there is a succubus in skyrim lore it has to look like the other demons/daedra right?

Sometimes I feel like that I am the only one that doesn't like the winged succubus mods.

I mean most humanoid Daedras are not winged and the more "intelligent" they are the more human they look.

Most times Bethesda shows these guys with dark skin tones, horns and some kind of a red tattoo.

So if there is a succubus in skyrim lore it has to look like the other demons/daedra right?

Maybe yes, maybe not. But I don't care about the lore. I bend it to my liking.

I think like Khiropter. BTW makes a Neko with a 15'' Futacock in Skyrim sense? Or in Latex dressed Schwarzenegger Girlies? Maybe not, but IMO everybody have a favorite Race or Fetish and everyone of them can play this Game like she/he wants. And that is fantastic to see it in this topic :)

LG Zilvra

I like Shidoni's Mint concept. Looks decent and elegant.

My horned horny and honorable Dark Elf at Home in Solitude

thank you, in my personal view you have 3 different types of elves:

1. The extremely elegant (which i personally both like and despise, an odd mix)
  2. The dark or spiky type (usually emo/demon-like, which is an easy way to tell "hey, we're the villains!")
  3. The natural (which is often dunked by other 2 harder than Shaquille O'Neal on basket hoops!)

Nice horned elf by the way.

This is not yet noticeable to me. But thanks, Shidoni. :)

I like the combination of several things and, of course, I like elves with dark skins and they do not fit into the scheme. Such as horned elves or Succubus angels. I like the controversy and paradoxes. Maybe these (good souls) have been cursed. ;)

This is not yet noticeable to me. But thanks, Shidoni. :)

I like the combination of several things and, of course, I like elves with dark skins and they do not fit into the scheme. Such as horned elves or Succubus angels. I like the controversy and paradoxes. Maybe these (good souls) have been cursed. ;)

For what's a curse expect for a blessing from an unexpected god?

In warhammer , there excists a god of death, disease and decay. He just loves ( a jolly fellow, really) to give all living things his gifts, to the great dislike of everyone on the receiving end. But  all living things receive his last gift when the time comes: To die and rot away.

220px-Nurgle_Symbol.png

Don't forget scary feral elves with claws and sharp teeth, like what you get in Dwarf Fortress or D&D Fae. They're my favourite! (Even if they are ornery tree huggers who won't buy my wooden crafts)

i consider them to fall under the category "natural"