FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Can someone help me finding specific for something I am working on?

so basically its a demon transformation mod and I want to give the transformation schlong support but this transformation has a unique skin so I need schlongs with HDT (Horse and Human if possible) that are standlones... kind of like equipable schlongs. That way I can rename it as to not conflict with an existing mod.

Can anyone help me with this?

Oh and for anyone curious. This is how the transformation looks so far.

attachicon.gifScreenShot79.png

I'm guessing the transformed mesh is unique ? you could just add the schlong to the mesh add  8 bone nodes  1st /then the schlong mesh of course 

then the BGED. In ck dont use a texture set just path the mesh to textures .change the schlong body slot to 32 . Works fine  for me

post-228667-0-09911000-1491786023_thumb.jpg

Can someone help me finding specific for something I am working on?

so basically its a demon transformation mod and I want to give the transformation schlong support but this transformation has a unique skin so I need schlongs with HDT (Horse and Human if possible) that are standlones... kind of like equipable schlongs. That way I can rename it as to not conflict with an existing mod.

Can anyone help me with this?

Oh and for anyone curious. This is how the transformation looks so far.

attachicon.gifScreenShot79.png

I'm guessing the transformed mesh is unique ? you could just add the schlong to the mesh add  8 bone nodes  1st /then the schlong mesh of course 

then the BGED. In ck dont use a texture set just path the mesh to textures .change the schlong body slot to 32 . Works fine  for me

Actually its not a mesh at all. Its actually a "Tattoo" implemented through Racemenu.

The problem was that I was trying to find something to implement the schlong to my character.

I was able to do that with this mod.

So all is good!

Hello, Everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to look for help or a solution but here it goes. (Will also be trying to post on the 0sex thread as well..)
I'm having an issue having 0sex shrinking the head of my female character's member whenever it starts, This happens when the mod/animation starts the animation...
Another side note, this only happens if the member has it sizes edit.. but with default size it doesn't trigger issue.

I already have edited the said malegentals nif to edit but to no avail it doesn't pose any fix.

Hello, Everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to look for help or a solution but here it goes. (Will also be trying to post on the 0sex thread as well..)

I'm having an issue having 0sex shrinking the head of my female character's member whenever it starts, This happens when the mod/animation starts the animation...

Another side note, this only happens if the member has it sizes edit.. but with default size it doesn't trigger issue.

I already have edited the said malegentals nif to edit but to no avail it doesn't pose any fix.

0SA/0Sex uses an old method of bone scaling (NetImmerse) to resize the schlong to fit the animations. That one is outdated and conflicts with the most recent and updated method (NiOverride), which is also the one used in the RaceMenu plugin to edit SOS bone scales.

When you try to apply NetImmerse scales on a bone that has already been modified by NiOverride, two things can happen: either the NiOverride scale gets deleted and only the NetImmerse one prevails, or the NetImmerse and NiOverride conflict while trying to be applied at the same time and the scale bugs out, causing distorted/huge/weird-looking schlongs.

Sounds like you get the second option, and that is why it looks weird. The only way to fix it would be to either not edit the bone scales and leave 0Sex apply its default size (which mean you lose your edits but the anims should match pretty good), or to use the option in the 0SA menu to disable SOS scaling and keep your custom RaceMenu scales (which lets you keep your edits but may cause alignment issues).

That exact problem is an issue for both genders, though there is a way to disable it. In OSA's settings menu, first disable the "Purity" option(should be an Angel icon, make sure the line around it is thin). Then, back out of the menu, and go into it again. You should then see a new icon appear, called "Gentlemen's Scaling" - disable that, and it should leave schlongs at their set size. 

As for alignment issues, while there could be some relating to scaling, the main one that exists within OSA/OSex is the fact that all it's animations rely on SOS Male schlong alignments, while female schlongs use a different one. You can edit a SOS addon's female schlong meshes to use the male alignment(editing both nifs to use SOSMale.hkx rather than SOSFemale.hkx), but it makes the base look a bit odd. 

Hello, Thank you both for the replies!

That exact problem is an issue for both genders, though there is a way to disable it. In OSA's settings menu, first disable the "Purity" option(should be an Angel icon, make sure the line around it is thin). Then, back out of the menu, and go into it again. You should then see a new icon appear, called "Gentlemen's Scaling" - disable that, and it should leave schlongs at their set size. 

As for alignment issues, while there could be some relating to scaling, the main one that exists within OSA/OSex is the fact that all it's animations rely on SOS Male schlong alignments, while female schlongs use a different one. You can edit a SOS addon's female schlong meshes to use the male alignment(editing both nifs to use SOSMale.hkx rather than SOSFemale.hkx), but it makes the base look a bit odd. 

I've tried doing this before as you have described but the end process became rather the member being bent but won't follow/play along with the animations and yes, I've applied edit on both of the nif mentioned into SOSMale.hkx but it didn't really went along.. Though I'll try to give this another shot.

0SA/0Sex uses an old method of bone scaling (NetImmerse) to resize the schlong to fit the animations. That one is outdated and conflicts with the most recent and updated method (NiOverride), which is also the one used in the RaceMenu plugin to edit SOS bone scales.

When you try to apply NetImmerse scales on a bone that has already been modified by NiOverride, two things can happen: either the NiOverride scale gets deleted and only the NetImmerse one prevails, or the NetImmerse and NiOverride conflict while trying to be applied at the same time and the scale bugs out, causing distorted/huge/weird-looking schlongs.

Sounds like you get the second option, and that is why it looks weird. The only way to fix it would be to either not edit the bone scales and leave 0Sex apply its default size (which mean you lose your edits but the anims should match pretty good), or to use the option in the 0SA menu to disable SOS scaling and keep your custom RaceMenu scales (which lets you keep your edits but may cause alignment issues).

Yes, for the record I am actually using RaceMenu for the edits. I guess it's either to wait for the mod to get updated with it but then it has been sometime since the mod did get updated.

Indeed that seems to be the problem I'm having both of them having a conflict and making the member disfigured and weird... I've done the scaling disabled beforehand but it ended up with the member not moving along with the animations. Though I'll try to look at it again later on.

Once, again thank you both for replying!

What mod is Kaine's dress from Niobia? I was thinking there wasn't a mod that added her outfit to Skyrim.

More shots from me - this one an Ice mage, Erissa.

attachicon.gifSit.pngattachicon.gifClosedEyes.pngattachicon.gifIce2.pngattachicon.gifIceClothes2.png

Hello Kuroyami. What Enb do you use? or weather patch..

Not too sure, but it's likely either Enhanced Lights and Effects, or Climates Of Tamriel in those shots. 

Avel, a Dunmer Vampire.

post-62699-0-95509100-1492144517_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-31616600-1492144544_thumb.png

post-62699-0-39668300-1492144591_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-63348900-1492144631_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-51021300-1492144662_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-03376600-1492144688_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-69235200-1492144717_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-40966200-1492144731_thumb.png

i'm enjoying myself a bit too much with heavely muscles futa.

my contributions, it has been a while.

137e6da15f.jpg

137e515c30.jpg137e783c5e.jpg137e606a11.jpg

What kind of body is that ?? I really like that kind of muscular body

i found a heavy muscled bodyslide preset a while ago: click here

I edited a bit and made the tits a bit smaller: http://www.filedropper.com/uunp-heavymuscle

if you use my version, do read the "read me" inside the rar.

thank you very much!! This is the body shape that i'm looking for!!