FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Clair invites you to take a ride on her ship :wub:

bddJSPX5.png

LxE2B7jD.png

GBltaYyM.png

o5eIIuVr.png

UaJYNznx.png

nDyQsU0P.png

wi8h9iBA.png

ZOmxpsb1.png

ER7jJoc9.png

sPx83ZvE.png

BmsJwmzf.png

UYqTEtSC.png

IKjTKuuJ.png

qwMRuLvD.png

mRaAd7Uu.png

4DsHxhrc.png

ecX5lcy9.png

tQBjtSx7.png

EWwEE3cs.png

1xi4tlAv.png

t4zW3UwF.png

mH4T7bbx.png

MOPU8xe1.png

By the way - How do you guys like my new figurehead? :angel:

m6UwqdpJ.png

WBsiy7qi.png

I7uKLfK3.png

Holy shit thats hot! :D btw love the preset

:) Awsome preset……Can you share it if it's convenient for you

Thanks ;)

What do you mean exactly? The Body?

It"s a Unified UNP Special Body with a working Vagina.

He's asking if you could share your custom preset. You made in bodyslide.

Nice small image series, Shidoni :)

"...All shall love me and dispair!"

thanks, although i must admit ...

Giving her a schlong almost feels like letting a good wine turn into a bitter vinegar.

You could do that, and more power to you, but one should always wonder if he/she should.

"Once you were a light, that shone brightly in darkness. When the conflict changed, you did as well, twice over. Now that light has turned dark, but you have not forgotten everything. Such a thing is only a curse, if you make it so. You are free of many things, but most of all, free to chose from now on, Malo."

post-62699-0-83083600-1493661111_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-23559500-1493661138_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-89261500-1493661187_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-63298800-1493661207_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-35686600-1493661251_thumb.png

"There is little to say. The last place I would wish to find truth, would be at the point of a sword. No, for now I shall live with this, and realize my eventual fate later. I will not regret, for that would dishonor more than just myself."

post-62699-0-02297000-1493661304_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-18087300-1493661321_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-49999600-1493661337_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-23450800-1493661357_thumb.png

Before anyone asks, yes, there is collision and movement on everything, and yes, it did take about a week, in real time, to troubleshoot and hammer into working together.  I should probably back up this install.  I'd lose my mind if I lost it.

post-15981-0-66721300-1493706147_thumb.jpg

post-15981-0-97384700-1493706165_thumb.jpg

Before anyone asks, yes, there is collision and movement on everything, and yes, it did take about a week, in real time, to troubleshoot and hammer into working together.  I should probably back up this install.  I'd lose my mind if I lost it.

Out of curiosity, how hard is it to go from managing clip to integrating full collision and expansion physics?

Out of curiosity, how hard is it to go from managing clip to integrating full collision and expansion physics?

Fairly hard.  Every XML has at least one thing wrong with it.  Even the all-in-one HDT-SMP on this forum, which is the only thing I can recommend, gave me problems right out of the box (a broken malegenitals.xml for one, and infinite collisions on my body devouring FPS for another), and while the maker of that package provides some excellent documentation, it's spread out over several threads.

We're just talking about skinned mesh physics HDT though, which is a relatively new development.  I'm sure it'll get better.  I chose it specifically because it's the best option for animated vagina collision and belly deformation because it doesn't use "spheres" or "capsules", but actually checks mesh on mesh contact.  This isn't perfect either. Nnothing is, when you have massively scaled up dongs, but the problem is mostly one of alignment which can be solved through patient position tweaks in sexlab until the result looks convincing.

Believe it or not, that's a modified Penzor schlong I made just for this project.  You can get it here, as well as a malegenitals xml you'll need to overwrite the one that comes with the all in one kit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76465-sos-schlong-for-females-and-males-penzor-addon/?p=1881946

I made it to work with this package:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3285-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-17-fomod/

Note that this type of HDT is very resource hungry.  It might not play well with a system already taxed to its limit by ENB and 8k body textures. 

Can anyone tell me how to attach the pubic hair here. Textures were taken from Horse sos 0.6 SG Female skin (in male textures it is not pleasant color), and in female textures there are no pubic hair. If anyone helps out, I'll be very grateful (3d pubic hair tried using outfit studio to take pubic hair and replace the member's meshes, but because of this the physics stops working and the penis breaks) (Sorry for a machine translator)

post-1188828-0-93258200-1493776176_thumb.png

post-1188828-0-64274000-1493776187_thumb.png

My favorite Brown Sugar :heart:

Hey, what body diffuse is that?  And does it have a normal map that goes with it that includes nipple detail?  I've been trying to track down that exact nipple texture for a while now!

Fairly hard.  Every XML has at least one thing wrong with it.  Even the all-in-one HDT-SMP on this forum, which is the only thing I can recommend, gave me problems right out of the box (a broken malegenitals.xml for one, and infinite collisions on my body devouring FPS for another), and while the maker of that package provides some excellent documentation, it's spread out over several threads.

We're just talking about skinned mesh physics HDT though, which is a relatively new development.  I'm sure it'll get better.  I chose it specifically because it's the best option for animated vagina collision and belly deformation because it doesn't use "spheres" or "capsules", but actually checks mesh on mesh contact.  This isn't perfect either. Nnothing is, when you have massively scaled up dongs, but the problem is mostly one of alignment which can be solved through patient position tweaks in sexlab until the result looks convincing.

Believe it or not, that's a modified Penzor schlong I made just for this project.  You can get it here, as well as a malegenitals xml you'll need to overwrite the one that comes with the all in one kit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76465-sos-schlong-for-females-and-males-penzor-addon/?p=1881946

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3285-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-17-fomod/

Note that this type of HDT is very resource hungry.  It might not play well with a system already taxed to its limit by ENB and 8k body textures. 

How much of a difference is there between the "normal" HDT and this SMP one?

Do you still get those sudden geometry bursts even when standing still or getting part stuck in other parts?

What about other physics based mods like KS Hair or Floppy SOS, does it affect those aswell, or do you need something special?

Also, sorry for asking literal spoonfeeding, simple yes/no will do :blush:

How much of a difference is there between the "normal" HDT and this SMP one?

Do you still get those sudden geometry bursts even when standing still or getting part stuck in other parts?

What about other physics based mods like KS Hair or Floppy SOS, does it affect those aswell, or do you need something special?

Also, sorry for asking literal spoonfeeding, simple yes/no will do :blush:

HDT-PE, at least in any of the packages I've found, is severely defective when you scale up the schlong sizes to silly levels, without modifying all of the capsule sizes, and even then the effect is only as good as the accuracy of the capsule locations and sizes. 

Getting the giant SMP schlong to work convincingly (after I had solved the problem of the possibly defective XML that came with the all-in-one) was the easiest part of all of this.  It came with good weight painting before I converted it.  I would say the "realism" is much better, as the female mesh actually reacts to the girth at various depths without needing, like, a chain of 5 capsule shapes attached to the bones.

Geometry bursts, only a little, while using FloppySoS.  HDT-PE is active on the schlong also while I have this on.  I use balls-only for penetration so it doesn't conflict with SMP, but as long as Floppy sos is installed after, it works fine for me.

HDT-PE hair works with a possible increase in the amount of geometry freakout when making sudden turns.  I mean, it did this to begin with.  I'm not even really sure SMP made it worse.  Could probably be solved thru some XML tweaks.  I'm satisfied with what I've got now, so meh.  There's SMP hair conversions of the KS HDT hairs, but they burn processing power at a higher rate than the old HDT hairs because of all the little bits of hair colliding with the body mesh.  I have no doubt it looks cool if your rig can handle it.  Mine couldn't.

Anyway, the catch here is that in order for HDT-PE and HDT-SMP to work well together you need to go through the XMLs (or just JFF on the PE part) and disable part physics until there are no parts both physics systems are both trying to work on.  I had PE and SMP in a tug of war on the tits at one point, so I had to choose one.  SMP tit-to-tit collision between two meshes is extremely taxing on your GPU (or CPU, if you have it set up to use that), so I ultimately chose to disable SMP breast physics and just let PE do its thing there.  People on better rigs can use the whole package and the boob smushing effect is really cool.

Once you have that sorted out, they play pretty well together.  My setup uses:

Hair physics - HDT-PE

Breast physics - HDT-PE

Belly physics, including schlong collision/bounce - HDT-SMP

Vagina physics - HDT-SMP

Schlong physics - HDT-SMP for shaft, SMP balls disabled and given to Floppy SOS (HDT-PE).  Floppy SOS can also override SMP for the shaft when not in "use".  F-SOS just looks plain great and is much better than SMP's junk bouncing atm.

Butt physics, including schlong collision/bounce - HDT-SMP

Thigh physics (disabled for performance reasons probably SMP only)

Any horror stories you hear about trying to use both systems at once all stem from conflicts.

HDT-PE, at least in any of the packages I've found, is severely defective when you scale up the schlong sizes to silly levels, without modifying all of the capsule sizes, and even then the effect is only as good as the accuracy of the capsule locations and sizes. 

Getting the giant SMP schlong to work convincingly (after I had solved the problem of the possibly defective XML that came with the all-in-one) was the easiest part of all of this.  It came with good weight painting before I converted it.  I would say the "realism" is much better, as the female mesh actually reacts to the girth at various depths without needing, like, a chain of 5 capsule shapes attached to the bones.

Geometry bursts, only a little, while using FloppySoS.  HDT-PE is active on the schlong also while I have this on.  I use balls-only for penetration so it doesn't conflict with SMP, but as long as Floppy sos is installed after, it works fine for me.

HDT-PE hair works with a possible increase in the amount of geometry freakout when making sudden turns.  I mean, it did this to begin with.  I'm not even really sure SMP made it worse.  Could probably be solved thru some XML tweaks.  I'm satisfied with what I've got now, so meh.  There's SMP hair conversions of the KS HDT hairs, but they burn processing power at a higher rate than the old HDT hairs because of all the little bits of hair colliding with the body mesh.  I have no doubt it looks cool if your rig can handle it.  Mine couldn't.

Anyway, the catch here is that in order for HDT-PE and HDT-SMP to work well together you need to go through the XMLs (or just JFF on the PE part) and disable part physics until there are no parts both physics systems are both trying to work on.  I had PE and SMP in a tug of war on the tits at one point, so I had to choose one.  SMP tit-to-tit collision between two meshes is extremely taxing on your GPU (or CPU, if you have it set up to use that), so I ultimately chose to disable SMP breast physics and just let PE do its thing there.  People on better rigs can use the whole package and the boob smushing effect is really cool.

Once you have that sorted out, they play pretty well together.  My setup uses:

Hair physics - HDT-PE

Breast physics - HDT-PE

Belly physics, including schlong collision/bounce - HDT-SMP

Vagina physics - HDT-SMP

Schlong physics - HDT-SMP for shaft, SMP balls disabled and given to Floppy SOS (HDT-PE).  Floppy SOS can also override SMP for the shaft when not in "use".  F-SOS just looks plain great and is much better than SMP's junk bouncing atm.

Butt physics, including schlong collision/bounce - HDT-SMP

Thigh physics (disabled for performance reasons probably SMP only)

Any horror stories you hear about trying to use both systems at once all stem from conflicts.

You noticed that hairs are too resources consuming. Not only hairs, but all except body.

To optimize you have to edit both - nif and xml. I did this with Blender: separate physics-enabled parts apart from static - with it i reduced amount of faces/vertex to be handled by SMP engine.

For example, original AzarHairPonytail06.nif has one mesh with 3654 vertices, after my edit all physics-enabled vertices amount is 1166. It's about 3x optimization.

Also some meshes has great amount of dups vertices so it's useful to 'remove doubles' with Blender.

Same things I did with '[HDT-SMP] Dvare' outfit - it has huge amount of vertices on belt that do not need SMP engine handling.

I've completely switched to SMP - no problems with follower's body disappearing or going to infinity.

One thing with SMP that I'm still in trouble - I can't get my Futa addon from "Animals and Followers" with HDT-SMP to work as intended. So in non-SexLab animated state HDT-PE still used, but 'for animation' nif uses HDT-SMP physics.

Kind Regards.

azPonytail.7z

Hello can anyone tell me what a mod for futa for self sucking is? I think I have it, i was told it was part of the funnybizness animations, which i have but im not sure how to do it if so. Im a bit of a noob with sexlab. I have matchmaker, so i can masturbate but not sure how to do much else.