FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

9 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

SSE and 3BA - Fair Skin

But I think, it is a problem with the Outfit.

When i put the Clothing off, she have a pale Body. I Think, I have something forget^^

Hmm, the pale body might be on me, actually... Yup, I forgot a flag in the mesh, which means it's not taking on skin tints. Try redownloading soon

Wouldn't be one of my releases without forgetting something

3 minutes ago, EkaterinaBraun said:

@donnerwetter i use FairSkin too, and it looks different than yours, sad

Did you try the alternate textures I made?

8 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Open your preset in Bodyslide and check the values on your "Neck Seam" slider- it should be 100 at weight 0 and 0 at 100.

Ok, never use it before, but it fix the seam throat (like not perfect lil), but the other seams remained

15 minutes ago, EkaterinaBraun said:

Ok, never use it before, but it fix the seam throat (like not perfect lil), but the other seams remained

For you Hands an Feet, you must change them into the 3BA Meshes too. maybe this fix your seam problem

Edited by zilvradrow
On 18.07.2021 at 17:46, grenodeur said:

Случайные вещи фута (subcribe my Twetter guys twitter. com Antoshka_Gr, я не знаю, как добавить ссылки сюда извините)

1929874723_Honeycam2021-07-1718-11-54.gif.fe9abc4f5bf55c52f2c559c6a5d52d29.gif

Скрыть содержимое

489830_20210717175641_1.png.d1d727b8a1ba23d10cc2231f3145445c.png489830_20210717180427_1.png.2389433446ad3eaa1891aacafa27401f.png489830_20210709003245_1.png.2ca51c7787151fa5f5af0ba1441184e3.png

how to achieve such a member physics ?

5 hours ago, kamatozis said:

красавица, если это se, то подскажите, какие моды нужны для достижения такой графики

Хорошо, я не говорю по-русски, я просто использовал переводчик, но у меня много модов. По крайней мере, 412, чтобы быть точным, поэтому может быть трудно определить, какие моды действительно делают мою игру красивой, но сначала вы можете скачать enb. Это делает игру красивой.

11 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

The only problem I have is that it doesn't look as good as yours, it still looks like I can see a slit, unless you updated it previously

If you're using your own textures on the non-compatible version, that's to be expected until my mod hopefully takes off and people create patches for it. Unfortunately, it also seems that some people are getting less than optimal results with the CBBE compatible version, which might require some tweaking or even a re-do, which might not happen right away considering I just spent about a week on this thing ?

Alt v1 might still be a better option for general CBBE texture users until those patches show up (and making an improved version of that might be more workable than a CBBE compatible version of v3)

Edited by donnerwetter