FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

If you're using your own textures on the non-compatible version, that's to be expected until my mod hopefully takes off and people create patches for it. Unfortunately, it also seems that some people are getting less than optimal results with the CBBE compatible version, which might require some tweaking or even a re-do, which might not happen right away considering I just spent about a week on this thing ?

Alt v1 might still be a better option for general CBBE texture users until those patches show up, and making an improved version of that might be more workable than a CBBE compatible version of v3

oh ok, but anyways nice job, I'm not sure whats next on your list but whatever it is, I can't wait to see what other mods you will make for this thread ?

@FutaNemesislol You could try linking me your current body texture and I could take a look at it some point. And as for future mods, I'd like to return to my futanari clothing conversions at some point. I also toyed with the idea of adding 3D pubic hair for female schlongs as well as armpit hair, but the file sizes on the meshes I wanted to use were like 2-10 times larger than the actual bodies, which probably makes them not feasible ?

Edited by donnerwetter
5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

@FutaNemesislol You could try linking me your current body texture and I could take a look at it some point. And as for future mods, I'd like to return to my futanari clothing conversions at some point. I also toyed with the idea of adding 3D pubic hair for female schlongs as well as armpit hair, but the file sizes on the meshes I wanted to use were like 2-10 times larger than the actual bodies, which probably makes them not feasible ?

Oh wait so when you mean body texture are you talking about what skin I'm using if so then  I use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798 , oh and great your outfit conversions are really good so I'll be looking forward to that! And oof thats unfortunate

10 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Oh wait so when you mean body texture are you talking about what skin I'm using if so then  I use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798 , oh and great your outfit conversions are really good so I'll be looking forward to that! And oof thats unfortunate

Wait, if you're just using Fair Skin my alternate textures in the download should work for you.

9 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Thanks! Definitely going to use a couple of these! ?

3 hours ago, kolobaha said:

If I build on LE, what can you advise?

Get base CBBE 3BA working first:

Install CBBE 3BA from SSE Nexus as well as SMP for LE, use SSE Nif Optimizer to backport the meshes to LE and finally use paint.net to resave any textures using BC7 compression to use a compression method compatible with LE.

Then do the same to my mod.

@donnerwetter

I tried your last version and it looks better than the both first tries.

It is normal that your Version don't have an own Preset for BS? There's only the standard 3BA Preset in BS. 

20210726183631_1.thumb.jpg.9dd56b3332f8dc9c3739dbc5f7b0272e.jpg

Spoiler

20210726183642_1.thumb.jpg.e605dc1ba907ac53f60992bc904e64f8.jpg

20210726183652_1.thumb.jpg.5c6dfd76b5003e1c46a11696096701ef.jpg

BTW your Girls are really gorgeous and beautiful. I like that they have painted Nails too.  :)

3 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

@donnerwetter

I tried your last version and it looks better than the both first tries.

It is normal that your Version don't have an own Preset for BS? There's only the standard 3BA Preset in BS. 

No, it doesn't come with its own presets as its meant to use any 3BA ones. Can you see your own presets?

BTW your Girls are really gorgeous and beautiful. I like that they have painted Nails too.  :)

Thank you! (Yours are too!) Well, proper manicure is important ?

Now if I could only figure out how to make my screenshots less blurry, but I suspect it's a limitation of either LE or more likely, my hardware. Running at 1080p with the limited AA ENB allows, but everything is still super jagged past a couple of feet ?

51_36_38.thumb.jpg.21481617d8d3a38dbb5fdbe4092d2d66.jpg

2 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

No, it doesn't come with its own presets as its meant to use any 3BA ones. Can you see your own presets?

Thank you! (Yours are too!) Well, proper manicure is important ?

Now if I could only figure out how to make my screenshots less blurry, but I suspect it's a limitation of either LE or more likely, my hardware. Running at 1080p with the limited AA ENB allows, but everything is still super jagged past a couple of feet ?

51_36_38.thumb.jpg.21481617d8d3a38dbb5fdbe4092d2d66.jpg

I don't think its a limitation of le, because there are some pretty good screenshots of le, maybe hardware or enb( probably is enb) could be the culprit

24 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot881.png.5f2e1eb0d45d4161781198f7daa965ea.png

Couldn't get to close or it would just get harder to see for some reason but its hard to notice though but this is what it looks like in my game @donnerwetter

Which mesh is this? What textures are you using?

23 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I don't think its a limitation of le, because there are some pretty good screenshots of le, maybe hardware or enb( probably is enb) could be the culprit

I'll try to see what difference toggling ENB on and off makes. What ENB's are folks here using?

25 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Can you see your own presets?

Only the one from the 3BA with Vagina sliders, your one didn't overwrite the original. But it is no Problem. With the other outfits it works fine.

BTW try instead of FXAA -> MSAA - maybe this would look better (if you use a Nvidia GPU)

3 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

Only the one from the 3BA with Vagina sliders, your one didn't overwrite the original. But it is no Problem. With the other outfits it works fine.

Which mesh is this? I thought I'd deleted all vagina sliders- at least they certainly aren't there in v3, both versions, on my end, apart from crotch puffiness which I found useful in bridging the gap between the crotch and the schlong.

BTW try instead of FXAA -> MSAA - maybe this would look better (if you use a Nvidia GPU)

You mean forcing AA on my graphics card? I thought this was a big no-no with ENB and that you were limited to the ENB-provided FXAA, TAA or the optional MSAA, of which I never got the latter to work properly.

What kind of GPU is in your PC?

I use a RTX 2060S with AA and working ENB (Mythical ENB) on 1440p with maximum settings

What Mesh... ahem... The one in Bodyslide, when i need the Body Preferences for (pE ) The Latex Witch, theres only the from the originalc 3BA Mod inside, not yours (for rebuild the Armors with your Vaginaless Body)

Arrrghh... my stupid and limited school English xD

Edited by zilvradrow
34 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

What kind of GPU is in your PC?

I use a RTX 2060S with AA and working ENB (Mythical ENB) on 1440p

lol, I'm rocking an AMD GPU roughly equivalent to the Nvidia 1060 paired with a CPU that's about as old as my join date, so yeah, you've got quite a bit more horsepower than me. Guess I'll have to live with the blur ?

What Mesh... ahem... The one in Bodyslide, when i need the Body Preferences for (pE ) The Latex Witch, theres only the from the originalc 3BA Mod inside, not yours (for rebuild the Armors with your Vaginaless Body)

v3, v3 Base Texture Compatible, alt v1? And are we talking about slider presets or base body meshes? If you wanted to change the body mesh for an outfit, you'd need to open it in Outfit Studio, delete the mesh, import my mesh and so forth.

Edited by donnerwetter
3 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

Ah, okay. That is sad. But the RX 570/580 is a good GPU too (when you got the 8GB version)

here some images, that you can see, what i mean (or not) xD

BS1.thumb.jpg.7ef7e74d0f7e30976996546f959cff71.jpg

Hide contents

bs2.jpg.7949c5e6a0ad0f3950f481700b3d92cf.jpg

bs3.jpg.520e0ca6a26f8fed7a8d9e67652421ee.jpg

I see what you mean now! Yeah, my mod doesn't come with a reference (never made one of those before). What you can do instead is delete the body mesh and use Add Project to add the desired Smooth 3BA version.

7 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I see what you mean now! Yeah, my mod doesn't come with a reference (never made one of those before). What you can do instead is delete the body mesh and use Add Project to add the desired Smooth 3BA version.

Ah okay, i will try this :) Thank you!

@EkaterinaBraun

she looks nice.

Edited by zilvradrow
16 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

The first one was using smooth v3 while using fairskin complexation 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot881.png.9f5fcbe3f614bcff3623420576c37c24.png

The 2nd one is using smooth alt v1 with fairskin 

Hide contents

ScreenShot882.png.e38971739b0672e195241d2111239359.png

Try femalebody_1.dds and femalebody_1_msn.dds from the Ready-made Vaginaless Diffuse and Normal Maps (Mostly FSC Based) folder. Alternatively, open your existing diffuse and normal maps in something like paint.net and drop the corresponding overlays from Overlays for making your skin compatible. Merge down and save.