FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 7/21/2018 at 12:13 PM, Holzfrau said:

after years of lurking and trying to learn how to mod skyrim properly i discovered this thread and it prompted me to try and contribute ... so ... in keeping with that here is 

a texture file for the mod    The Card Collector - Collectible Cards for Skyrim ( nexus ). you will need to install the original mod .. once again this only replaces the textures

if you just dropped this file over the original then make sure you go into the texture folder and delete the card_n file as that will leave ghost "texture" of the original border design over the picture on these cards. just discovered that myself when did a reinstall

it is a straight out texture replacer so all the file names and in game menu names havent been changed ... if anyone knows how to do that and is willing to do it please please do ... and could i please have that update if you do :)

the images are all from ingame of skyrim mostly found on this thread .. if anyone isnt happy about their character pic in this let me know and i will change it

all the cards i have found so far work fine although i have not yet found a card pack so am not yet sure about those

these are for those who love collecting in skyrim as well as those who think that there isnt enough "futa" content in skyrim. i hope you enjoy finding them

dickgirlscollectorcards.zip 

I apologize for the stupid question, but I am not seeing it addressed anywhere.  I use SexLab Defeat, because I really like the hentai gameplay style of playing as the girl and getting raped by everything.   I would really like to have futas rape my (girl) character using the animations that men use (including cum-shot), as I feel most of the female-on-female animations are a teensy bit lackluster (hey, still better than I could ever do).  I tried looking through many pages of this thread and many pages of "SoS for females UNP" thread, which is the mod that I WOULD download if I could get this functionality.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

14 minutes ago, firedanzigdog67 said:

I would really like to have futas rape my (girl) character using the animations that men use (including cum-shot), as I feel most of the female-on-female animations are a teensy bit lackluster (hey, still better than I could ever do).  I tried looking through many pages of this thread and many pages of "SoS for females UNP" thread, which is the mod that I WOULD download if I could get this functionality.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

You would need to set your futas as male in SexLab.  My mod Gender Bender will do this for you automatically.  Other ways to set them, like SexLab's MCM or the support in SexLab Eager NPCs, require you to target them first, which isn't always feasible with hostile characters.

57 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

You would need to set your futas as male in SexLab.  My mod Gender Bender will do this for you automatically.  Other ways to set them, like SexLab's MCM or the support in SexLab Eager NPCs, require you to target them first, which isn't always feasible with hostile characters.

Thank you!  I will check that out.

8EBAD0B571C2EB0D7A6763C80672E0F495448BE6

true love, thats the kind these two share with one another. sometimes when you just need to make love, you find the bathhouse at the inn is the best you can do.

E644AEC4883A1FC8951C1A95EF6CD8DB97B50AFB

also during that same encounter, lydia kinda took Eva hostage, and made her eat all her pie, and then some until she was fully satisfied.

4 hours ago, LucasDttd said:

would anyone be willing to share your unp body and penis textures with me? ive tried to do it on my own but no matter what i do, i keep getting seams

Are you using UUNP? Do you know how do use Bodyslide? 

You can find textures, sos addons and bodyslide files in my signature. 

New Screenshots of the Horse Penis Redux Mod: (Added Bodyslide and Fair Skin Support) 

20190306000047_1.jpg.ed331f70eea09ec5e181cce1ac01890d.jpg

20190306000327_1.jpg.867e5f6bc5f7adbbf7549c80b161ce35.jpg

20190306000514_1.jpg.15797b35c95a74b387101bf444c8e159.jpg

20190306000655_1.jpg.65162771bcd7e95f466d6d8c9cb718f5.jpg

20190306003645_1.jpg.745358ca3c9e4e4176d1a4a679e99e26.jpg

5 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

New Screenshots of the Horse Penis Redux Mod: (Added Bodyslide and Fair Skin Support) 

20190306003645_1.jpg.745358ca3c9e4e4176d1a4a679e99e26.jpg

Aaaaaand that's what I was waiting and hoping for! I'm in love. 

I do have a question though, will there be any sliders for the ring for the fleshy part of the schlong? Just curious, and please don't stop updating us!