FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

40 minutes ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

Sure I could message evil reflexes but he doesn't respond to jack shit I messaged his ass months ago and no response...which means he doesn't give a damn unless ur some computer techy genius which most people ain't most people ain't as good as him and I wanna get my succubus to be like his but how the hell is that going to happen if he doesn't wanna talk to me...yea I'm irritated...this shit is not working out the way it's supposed to be...and oh yea as I mentioned I downloaded the files they just won't work even used nmm and that shit failed...so yea idk...it sucks..I'll probably try and message him again...but he ain't getting my patreon support till he shows he gives a shit...

You're using NMM for starters, which I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum uses. Use MO or at least Vortex. There are also All-in-One packages that should work from the get-go with minimal setup meant for noobs.

And if your message was anything like what you post here, then I can see why he might ignore you.

Yeah, I was being serious with the whole demanding thing in my post. People tend to not want to help with stuff like that.

Also, I'm an NMM user on this forum @danime91, I'm the 1%. :P20181202061429_1.jpg.77f1e005cd33943a403cea17d00f0bcc.jpg

Also, some actual content since I feel like I should contribute a bit more. I should post more horse dick stuff so ReFlex Senpai stays motivated to knock out that new horse dick, haha.

1 minute ago, swiggitywashere said:

Yeah, I was being serious with the whole demanding thing in my post. People tend to not want to help with stuff like that.

Also, I'm an NMM user on this forum @danime91, I'm the 1%. :P20181202061429_1.jpg.77f1e005cd33943a403cea17d00f0bcc.jpg

Also, some actual content since I feel like I should contribute a bit more. I should post more horse dick stuff so ReFlex Senpai stays motivated to knock out that new horse dick, haha.

Fucking hot

2 hours ago, danime91 said:

You're using NMM for starters, which I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum uses. Use MO or at least Vortex. There are also All-in-One packages that should work from the get-go with minimal setup meant for noobs.

And if your message was anything like what you post here, then I can see why he might ignore you.

Oh no I sent him a more nice message a less demanding one using my manners and stuff like that and he still ignores me.and this was months ago long before and yea that's irritating cause this shows he's puffed up and ignorant so yea I like his mod but I don't like him because clearly he doesn't care and I'm sure he hates me because he thinks I'm some demanding asshole so be it....I'mma ask y'all for help because y'all seem to care unlike him I appreciate that....thank you for your help....

2 hours ago, danime91 said:

As I been saying all this time I have been using vortex I tried nmm and nmm did not work for me plus Nexus retired nmm and has switched over to vortex so yea I'm a noobmodder using vortex....

26 minutes ago, Tanarim said:
  Hide contents

51768476_enb2019_02_0203_31.png.287f8947105c68add7d9b65de10e7b33.png2086008408_enb2019_01_3023_56.png.f1060bbb19591bf8ff4e592748903373.png543923835_enb2019_01_3023_53.png.a1e70e2980f44910dc54ec1e1c2a9eda.png1373264376_enb2019_02_0204_00.png.2b8775277a98ad4e12847288abf76331.png

You know I kinda envy you UUNP users. I love my CBBE body and preset, but the extra polys make these screenshots all the better. That said, did you alter the bodysliders for the dick on this? if so I wouldn't mind a screenie of the sliders, haha. Been trying to get mine to look how I want, yours looks awesome. 

21 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

I'll try and find time to include detail expect me to type u almost a dam essay of detail...thank u for trying to help me where others just blew me off and may have the key to fixing my problems and pls give vortex a shot if u can just to help me for interest sake...u might even like it what I like about vortex is it makes modding experience easy because u don't have to drop the files into the right file folder or any of that weird shit and vortex will tell u which files are having conflicts and won't start ur game until these file conflicts are taken care of...and question about this futanari mod...dose it have the right mods to circumsize and make the cocks and balls to be more realistic instead of these weird super erect cocks and balls that are like fuckin 13 inches long that's kinda weird to me I prefer the more realistic mods and can u send me the link to floppy sos so that I can possibly get my sexy succubus ceraph to have a floppy cock instead of a hard erect one that's 24/7 erect that's not very realistic...what I want in a schlong mod is equipable or meshes that are realistic and dangle like real cocks and balls and preferably hairy.... ( No Skyrim warrior women is going to have a perfectly shaved pussy/ cock and balls 24/7 let's be real here people) and I also want a proper working pubic mesh to go with it or just to have for their pussies if I can't get the cocks to work just for realism sake...and hopefully these mods will work with vortex since my Nexus mod manager is fuckin useless...I hope that was better detail for u ( the succubus follower mod is evil reflexes ceraph the succubus follower mod..I want her cock to dangle about and be flaccid like in evil reflexes YouTube video and I want to add a pubic hair mesh to her since my one buddy did it but is really busy with college and shit to really get back to me) I hope to hear from u soon...

In the future, if someone mentions a mod with a specific name, just google it lol, that's literally how I find most of the mods on Loverslab and nexus since their search systems are aids somtimes.

Also try the SOS Arousal mod, it makers your schlongs react to actors around your char that are naked or exposed cause your char to get erect over time, its pretty neat honestly.

I personally hate pubic hair with a burning passion, so no, I don't know of any hair mods.

If you go into the MCM in-game you can alter the size of your npc/follower schlong sizes under the Schlongs of skyrim tab, or try to learn bodyslide, which is where I stopped because my brain hurts from modding so much lately lol

As far as equip-able schlongs try 

most of these mods require SOS to function so make sure you don't get rid of it.

And Make sure you're READING all the mod description, because a lot of questions have been asked by other and answered in the descriptions.

2 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

As I been saying all this time I have been using vortex I tried nmm and nmm did not work for me plus Nexus retired nmm and has switched over to vortex so yea I'm a noobmodder using vortex....

NMM is no good since it doesn't use a virtual file system. That means whenever you install a mod with NMM it's installing actual files in the Skyrim folder, and overwriting other files. Vortex and MO are better in that respect. I use MO since I still play on Oldrim and since it took a while to get everything setup the way I want.

This is probably your best bet for an easy way to get physics and stuff setup.

44 minutes ago, frostpaw8 said:

In the future, if someone mentions a mod with a specific name, just google it lol, that's literally how I find most of the mods on Loverslab and nexus since their search systems are aids somtimes.

Also try the SOS Arousal mod, it makers your schlongs react to actors around your char that are naked or exposed cause your char to get erect over time, its pretty neat honestly.

I personally hate pubic hair with a burning passion, so no, I don't know of any hair mods.

If you go into the MCM in-game you can alter the size of your npc/follower schlong sizes under the Schlongs of skyrim tab, or try to learn bodyslide, which is where I stopped because my brain hurts from modding so much lately lol

As far as equip-able schlongs try 

most of these mods require SOS to function so make sure you don't get rid of it.

And Make sure you're READING all the mod description, because a lot of questions have been asked by other and answered in the descriptions.

I appreciate it...but u do realize that warrior babes aren't gonna really have time to shave their private areas 24/7 Les alone the fact Skyrim is set in the medievel era and their aren't any high tech razors and Walmarts to go buy em at back then lol 

10 minutes ago, danime91 said:

NMM is no good since it doesn't use a virtual file system. That means whenever you install a mod with NMM it's installing actual files in the Skyrim folder, and overwriting other files. Vortex and MO are better in that respect. I use MO since I still play on Oldrim and since it took a while to get everything setup the way I want.

This is probably your best bet for an easy way to get physics and stuff setup.

Thank u most appreciated I'm glad someone agrees with me on vortex...and yea I'll try to I am just not sure which one to download there is two mo files https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194?tab=files which one do I download? Or do I download both?

Hey guys good news!! I god sos lite to work using nmm I decided to give nmm andother shot and finally got ceraphs cock to be more realistic! Thank u all! May the ground quake as you all walk past! I will try and send pictures later speaking of which do any of y'all know how to take screen shots with Windows 10 computers by any chance? Thank u in advance.

22 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

I appreciate it...but u do realize that warrior babes aren't gonna really have time to shave their private areas 24/7 Les alone the fact Skyrim is set in the medievel era and their aren't any high tech razors and Walmarts to go buy em at back then lol 

I fully realize that, I also fully realize that modding (to me) is realizing the fantasies that I want in my game, I'm not a stickler for immersion, I use time slow spells, I have a hot tub in my player home, I use lots of unimmersive mods, and I don't care.

If pubic hair is your thing then feel free, I won't stop you. But it's not for me. And if you really want to get into the realism, you're trying to make a Futanari, which in Medi-evil time, any baby born with defects, obvious or otherwise, are put to death and/or viewed as an abomination of the devil, like how the spartans and other greeks used to drop handicapped babies off of cliff sides. Also, if your Character really grew up in these times, and was a natural warrior, they wouldn't have nice curves, they'd straight up look like a man, except for maybe in the face, but only slightly. So fuck it, no pubes for me :D lol

37 minutes ago, frostpaw8 said:

I fully realize that, I also fully realize that modding (to me) is realizing the fantasies that I want in my game, I'm not a stickler for immersion, I use time slow spells, I have a hot tub in my player home, I use lots of unimmersive mods, and I don't care.

If pubic hair is your thing then feel free, I won't stop you. But it's not for me. And if you really want to get into the realism, you're trying to make a Futanari, which in Medi-evil time, any baby born with defects, obvious or otherwise, are put to death and/or viewed as an abomination of the devil, like how the spartans and other greeks used to drop handicapped babies off of cliff sides. Also, if your Character really grew up in these times, and was a natural warrior, they wouldn't have nice curves, they'd straight up look like a man, except for maybe in the face, but only slightly. So fuck it, no pubes for me :D lol

Don't forget the dragons. Dragons in those days weren't confined to zoos nor were there dragonshot for one's blunderbuss. No, you had to rely on divine intervention and pointy sticks to fight them off.

23 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

They could always shave with sharpened stones, fat and tallow. It wouldn't be as tough for some human race to do so as it would be for a Khajiit to shave their entire body to pass for human like they probably had to back in Medieval times which this series is as accurate a recreation of as Kingdom Come:Deliverance or Mount and Blade if not more so.

3 hours ago, frostpaw8 said:

Very good info...I see I'm not the only one with a decent amount of info on history...yea brutal times gotta be thankful we were not born back then...people really don't realize how easy they have it...oh boy...and yea pubic hair can get a little complicated do mess with but it would be really awesome for my game and to fulfill my fantasies...so yea other than that happy modding!

On 2/3/2019 at 4:57 AM, swiggitywashere said:

You know I kinda envy you UUNP users. I love my CBBE body and preset, but the extra polys make these screenshots all the better. That said, did you alter the bodysliders for the dick on this? if so I wouldn't mind a screenie of the sliders, haha. Been trying to get mine to look how I want, yours looks awesome. 

Thanks, I didn't change the sliders but I did build the morphs for SoS in BS. I'm not sure if it works with the Racemenu UUNP sliders, but that might be why it looks different.

8 minutes ago, Tanarim said:

Thanks, I didn't change the sliders but I did build the morphs for SoS in BS. I'm not sure if it works with the Racemenu UUNP sliders, but that might be why it looks different.

Thats probably what I get for overcomplicating things with my game, haha. Thanks. Also, I more meant the rest of your character looked great, although the dick did on them too. :P