FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

This took all of 10 minutes to make after getting the screenshots.

It was made with like a bootleg version of windows movie maker (i think?) and i was figuring out how to use the stupid video maker as i was doing it, so don't hate me for the most amateur video you've ever seen. I just felt like making this a video because I saw the option and wanted to try it out :P 

Let me know what you think so i can improve on characters involved, such as suggestions for mods and such, my PC is about at its limit for animation mods, and no ENB wants to work on my laptop without crashing skyrim or freezing the computer entirely so effects or animation mods won't be counted in that list.

I'm all about constructive criticism so let me have it! :D

wow i hope the video uploads right XD

Oh and Volume warning,, its not sex noises, it's just a song, but i tried setting the volume low but idk how it will interact with your speakers

Her name is Chelsea, she enjoys having fun with the companions, or did until Serana got to her recently, but Aela doesn't seem to mind the switch, so they remain friends. Chelsea is an aspiring destruction mage, but doesn't really have the talent for it, she has a fantastic aptitude for illusion magic but it's never been her passion. She changes her hair all the time, trying different dyes and styles and doesn't have any pubic hair. Her favorite toy is Asta, whom she found in a cave called Eldergleam Sanctuary. (I can't remember if Asta is important at all in the story i keep thinking she is the leader of the brotherhood but can't remember) Chelsea's best friend is Sofia, but Sofia likes bugging out with all the scripts from other mods so usually just stands there watching as Chelsea fights but is at least a good distraction sometimes ;)

I've been messing around with different mods and am currently using SLIF with FIll her up. I noticed though my character only has a anus node, because the gender change made my character male. Is there any way for the character to have both a anus and vaginal node while being able to use SoS with inflation on other npc's?

On 11/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, panchovix said:

Using HDT SMP and editing some nif files, but now that there's CBPC, you just have to build bodies with UUNP-CBBE Special, Hands/Feet Special and collision will work

@panchovix

I followed you here from the SMP thread.  I have the body from that thread working with all collisions with male pcs (SOS smurf) and female futas, but can only get futa collisions to work using the Bad Dog Hoodies schlongs mod

I tried as you suggested earlier in this thread and loaded all my LE schlongs (vector plexus, belisario - which definitely work with collisions in LE) into the x64 creation kit and resaving the esp files.  But I still haven't been able to get any collisions to work.  I don't think it's a problem with the SMP body, but with the schlongs. 

What did you have to change in the nif files to make the LE schlongs work on your futas?  I know how to edit nifs but I thought you didn't have to do that with SMP - no HDT files needed anymore and no need to bind them to the nifs. 

Thanks for any help you can give - I've been at this all day and no luck.  Any ideas, suggestions? 

16 hours ago, craplix said:

@panchovix

I followed you here from the SMP thread.  I have the body from that thread working with all collisions with male pcs (SOS smurf) and female futas, but can only get futa collisions to work using the Bad Dog Hoodies schlongs mod

I tried as you suggested earlier in this thread and loaded all my LE schlongs (vector plexus, belisario - which definitely work with collisions in LE) into the x64 creation kit and resaving the esp files.  But I still haven't been able to get any collisions to work.  I don't think it's a problem with the SMP body, but with the schlongs. 

What did you have to change in the nif files to make the LE schlongs work on your futas?  I know how to edit nifs but I thought you didn't have to do that with SMP - no HDT files needed anymore and no need to bind them to the nifs. 

Thanks for any help you can give - I've been at this all day and no luck.  Any ideas, suggestions? 

You're correct in something and wrong at the same, yes you have to edit the .nif files of the schlong, and change the name of the main schlong section, to the one you're using XML of SMP; for example, let's assume you are using in the SMP xml "MalePenis" (to say something, in my case is MaleGenitals); then on the .nif of the schlong, you have to change the name of the futa schlong into the SOS name schlong; I'm not sure how to explain it since I forgot which name had lol, but in Nifskope when you select the part that you have to rename, everything's green like this 

Captura.PNG

2 hours ago, panchovix said:

You're correct in something and wrong at the same, yes you have to edit the .nif files of the schlong, and change the name of the main schlong section, to the one you're using XML of SMP; for example, let's assume you are using in the SMP xml "MalePenis" (to say something, in my case is MaleGenitals); then on the .nif of the schlong, you have to change the name of the futa schlong into the SOS name schlong; I'm not sure how to explain it since I forgot which name had lol, but in Nifskope when you select the part that you have to rename, everything's green like this 

Thanks for the help.  Here's what I've figured out. 

1) Last night I had changed the name of the main schlong section as you suggested, but it still didn't work.

2) I figured out that bad dog hoodies schlongs worked because they were HDT PE, not SMP, and there were havok paths configured.

3) I installed CPBC as you suggested to the last guy who asked for help.  I got some collisions (pussy) working but not anus. 

I think it has something to do with entries in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs files but I haven't found a solution yet. 

23 minutes ago, craplix said:

Thanks for the help.  Here's what I've figured out. 

1) Last night I had changed the name of the main schlong section as you suggested, but it still didn't work.

2) I figured out that bad dog hoodies schlongs worked because they were HDT PE, not SMP, and there were havok paths configured.

3) I installed CPBC as you suggested to the last guy who asked for help.  I got some collisions (pussy) working but not anus. 

I think it has something to do with entries in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs files but I haven't found a solution yet. 

No, you were right.  It was the name of the BSTriShape node.  I had a typo when i renamed it. When I went back and double checked I found the typo, corrected it and everything is working now.    Thanks so much for the quick response and help.  :D

I suppose I could have solved this by changing the per-triangle-shape name entry in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs file also to match up with the old BSTriShape node (which was MaleGenitals001).  Either way I have it working. 

<per-triangle-shape name="MaleGenitals001">
		<margin>0.4</margin>					
	<penetration>0.4</penetration>
	<shared>public</shared>
    <tag>shlong</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>shlong</no-collide-with-tag>
	<no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
	<weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">0.5</weight-threshold>
	<weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">1.0</weight-threshold>
	</per-triangle-shape>