FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hi everyone.

Do these futa mods work on both on normal and special edition?

I'm about to buy the game, normal edition is cheaper but I don't want it if I won't also be able to use all the mods.

Which one is better to buy? Do all normal edition mods work on special edition? what's the real difference?

Hi everyone.

I'm about to buy the game, normal edition is cheaper but I don't want it if I won't also be able to use all the mods.

Which one is better to buy? Do all normal edition mods work on special edition? what's the real difference?

On 2/9/2019 at 7:21 PM, acepaz said:

Hi everyone.

Yes. There are even light master file versions of the futa add-ons posted several dozen pages back on this thread. I don't personally use those since I have a merged all-in-one light plug-in but they are there.

I'd say due to the greater stability and the ability to use light masters and light plug-ins makes Special Edition the better choice. Legendary Edition is really only worthwhile if one is already playing it and has mods which can not be ported over which one wants to keep using.

On 4/16/2017 at 9:09 PM, Donegan said:

My fav SoS addons and textures in a single zip file.

Hi. Where can I get your complete mod list? I see someone asked you about it before but maybe such list was on your tumblr and now tumblr is gone.

Is there some all in one reference to Donegan's skyrim mod list?

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Yes. There are even light master file versions of the futa add-ons posted several dozen pages back on this thread. I don't personally use those since I have a merged all-in-one light plug-in but they are there.

I'd say due to the greater stability and the ability to use light masters and light plug-ins makes Special Edition the better choice. Legendary Edition is really only worthwhile if one is already playing it and has mods which can not be ported over which one wants to keep using.

thank you, I don't understand a lot of what you reference but i guess i'll get it after i get into it. Mainly I wanted to make sure that mod availability would be the same on both.

Newb here celebrating my accomplishment. This is my fire mage. I actually never could get the sos /skeleton mod figured out (right now all the wangs are sticking out forward not moving correctly) so I had to just use the race menu to shape it the best I could.  What Ive found most awesome is to edit bulges to the undergarments with outfit studio.  ScreenShot12.png.aa592d06aacb1052db0ac69c62363339.pngScreenShot13.png.bb92b762f2dad9047dbe0511077c090c.png

ScreenShot14.png