FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey there, I am a fellow Futa enthusiast - and well the normal skyrim began to bore me XDD

Could someone briefly give me a list of the mods I need to install, in order to get up to the current Futanari standard regarding the latest Mods? I would like to keep track from this day onwards but cant read all of the posts before.

Maybe this could also be a list we can refer to later, to give others the the page/post number and make it easy for us all newbies to enjoy it : )

Thank you very much in advance and I always see and appreciate what others do.

Have a nice Day !!

2 hours ago, rosuvaise99 said:

Hey there, I am a fellow Futa enthusiast - and well the normal skyrim began to bore me XDD

Could someone briefly give me a list of the mods I need to install, in order to get up to the current Futanari standard regarding the latest Mods? I would like to keep track from this day onwards but cant read all of the posts before.

Maybe this could also be a list we can refer to later, to give others the the page/post number and make it easy for us all newbies to enjoy it : )

Thank you very much in advance and I always see and appreciate what others do.

Have a nice Day !!

Kinda depends whether or not you have the basics installed such as UNP/CBBE, SKSE,Skyrim mod manager etc. I would just look over whichever mods you want to install and grab all the requirements, and the requirements of those mods too.

14 hours ago, donmatojo said:

anyone could tell me how i can make work floppySOS in first person? works for me in 3rd person perfect, but when i change the view to 1st person the futa dick dont have physics :(

Try using the mod Immersive First Person View if it's your own character's physics that aren't working.

12 hours ago, rosuvaise99 said:

I know, I still have to get into it - but I dont kno which ones work best or for what I should look out to. I need sth to work with, do you get me?

I will of course look what I need and so on, you dont need to that for me too.

I meant to mainly ask if what base mods you were already using whether it be unp or cbbe. Personally I use UNP so all the mods I use apply mostly for UNP.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, Quickkiller2880 said:

Sorry if this question has a blatantly obvious answer, but is there a mod that adds HDT physic node thingies to any female schlongs that allow collisions with HDT vaginas? I couldn't seem to find any in the limited googling I did.

You just have to add the "hdt" directory into the .nif file of the schlong, as shown here; for example here it is linked to a html with no balls but the schlong; this is because the balls-hdt-etc will collide itself with the futa character, so the vag will be always open; you can fix that using something like this, or moving the vag to more "behind"; or the schlong to more "in the front"

Captura.PNG

On 3/23/2019 at 9:01 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

JoP isn't IFPV. They're two different mods. Using the latter might correct the issue. Just don't use them at the same time.

thanks, has worked! but.. IFPV is a veri ugly camera, there is no other camera that allows to work floppy and that looks like JOP?

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:03 AM, Quickkiller2880 said:

Sorry if this question has a blatantly obvious answer, but is there a mod that adds HDT physic node thingies to any female schlongs that allow collisions with HDT vaginas? I couldn't seem to find any in the limited googling I did.

CBPC. The test image that I posted in that thread shows that it works just fine with UNP achlong add-ons.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111105-cbpc-cbp-physics-with-collisions-for-sse-and-vr/

If you're using Legendary edition, though, I would not know what could create a similar effect.

On 3/22/2016 at 10:46 PM, TheOniNinja said:

So, sorry it took so long to deliver, I'm short on time between Uni and work and didn't get a chance to hammer this out until tonight.

Here's a test package with the piercings rigged mostly to the end SOS node. I threw the Kendo ring that tenzan linked in as well but as I figured it suffers from the same issue that the AH1 ring I tried does. The thing is when you scale a bone node any mesh rigged to it either moves away or toward that node depending on whether you're making it larger or smaller. If a ring is rigged to the end node and you scale that node down, like I did on my character for example, the ring ends up shrinking too and receding into the mesh, unless you scale down the next node to match. (Pardon my crude art skills as I attempt to illustrate how I understand it to work)

Reveal hidden contents

post-17073-0-12241300-1458704090_thumb.png

And if you were to scale the end node up for example the ring might end up floating because it moved too far away from the node. PaulGreen goes into really great detail in this post in another thread here and that information helped me a lot.

EDIT: I forgot another point, if a piercing is weighted to multiple nodes it may keep its position better, as the barbell does, but if one node is scaled more than the other certain parts of the mesh will end up expanding and other parts will end up shrinking, depending on which nodes they're weighted to be influenced more by. This deforms the mesh.

I'm afraid there isn't really a catch-all fix for this as far as I'm aware (I'm admittedly not great at mesh weighting, relying on about 80% outfit studio's boneweight copy and 20% guesswork) so the best results are probably going to require tweaking the position and scale a little in outfit studio to match your character's schlong. Here are a few pictures of how the piercings look on my character with the end node scaled down:

Hide contents

post-17073-0-16027200-1458704304_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-46328000-1458704317_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-89377700-1458704347_thumb.png

If anyone wants to try them out and post some screens of what they look like on their characters I can try and find some better default positions. I'm also working on some scrotum and shaft placements for the rings and barbells, as well as new colors (only some defaults are provided at the moment).

Here are some pictures of what each one looks like in outfit studio and should look like with default cock scaling.

post-17073-0-47922100-1458708841_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-75690200-1458708843_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-72101600-1458708845_thumb.png

SOS Futa Piercings Test.zip 813.84 kB · 1,812 downloads

Updated test meshes: Here

These have to be added to the inventory through the console ('help pierc' to find codes, use pg up and pg down to scroll results) or a mod like AddItemMenu for now.

Full credit to AH1 And Kendo2 for the assets!

EDIT 2: Oh and I forgot to mention, they use Slot 47 because it's what I had free at the time. Any suggestions on a permanent slot? I don't use devious devices so I don't know what it may conflict with.

EDIT 3: Keep in mind that this is a test version, so it's best to keep separate saves for it.

I know it's been a while since this post. Is this mod compatible with SSE?

10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

CBPC. The test image that I posted in that thread shows that it works just fine with UNP achlong add-ons.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111105-cbpc-cbp-physics-with-collisions-for-sse-and-vr/

If you're using Legendary edition, though, I would not know what could create a similar effect.

Yea I'm using Legendary edition. 

that's a bit unfortunate but oh well. Thanks though!

so this is a futa thread.
so i have a question about "inflation".

theres this mod called fill her up.
i want to know how to fill other npc belly as a futa.

first i tried equipable schlong. cant fill her up.
then the dick in the SOS. still cant ;c

so basically, how to make futa character actually cum like male character so i can use that mod as a futa? ;c

1 hour ago, darkblackbad said:

so basically, how to make futa character actually cum like male character so i can use that mod as a futa? ;c

Have you tried setting your futa as 'male' in the SexLab MCM?  This will make them take male positions in animations, and also produce cum.

If you want a mod that will set all your futas to males automatically, check out Gender Bender in my signature.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, Holzfrau said:

Have you tried setting your futa as 'male' in the SexLab MCM?  This will make them take male positions in animations, and also produce cum.

If you want a mod that will set all your futas to males automatically, check out Gender Bender in my signature.

even with that if you press sex aroused key , female animation will play , only work if you remove masturbation tag from all female one

tested by me .