Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

View File

I've been unable to update this mod for over a year, due to a number of reasons. Most of the reasons have to do with jumping between a number of computers that are less powerful than what I'm used to or that have significant glitches. (E.x. my laptop will randomly power completely down without warning, even when the battery is full, unless it's plugged in.)

The long and short of it is, I'm officially abandoning my support for this patch. In all honesty, I'd prefer to rewrite the whole mod from the ground up than work on any of it again. It's convoluted, brilliantly multi-threaded, and occasionally goes over my head to work around bugs I didn't know existed.

If someone else would like to pick this up, more power to you. I'm sure LoversLab's archives sufficiently record my meager contribution, so I'm not requiring anyone to cite me if they create a derivative version.

Thanks for the fun times, but I have to focus on more (un)stable systems than Skyrim's Papyrus. Good luck out there!

This patch for Fill Her Up changes all the scripts over to using NetImmerse Override for node scaling. (NIO)
And adds male support without use of workarounds to the latest beta version.
And reimplements the status system.
I haven't seen Srende on the forums in ages, and I really wanted a few more features in FHU. So... now I'm making them!

Notes:
Yes, the patch file has no ESPs. This is no longer purely a change to around a hundred lines around a thousand lines in two five seven of FHU's scripts, but now goes in and changes a bunch of spoken lines to be more gender appropriate, usually.
Also, the file I'm providing alongside my patch is version 9 of FHU beta 2, which includes a number of quests for FHU. I've written my patch for this version, because it just makes sense to write patches aimed at the latest version of a thing. You must use my patch files with that version of FHU, or it will break FHU and possibly cause CTDs.

Features currently added to FHU:

• NetImmerse Override support! FHU now uses NIO for node scaling, and will no longer node fight with other mods. Horray!
  • Workaround-less Male support!
    --You'll still need meshes though. SAM HDT has 'em. SOS doesn't have the necessary weighting. Sorry! Can't help with that. If you want male support, you have to be using SAM meshes for your male nudes.
  • Individual Gender Disable Toggle
  • NPC (global) Comment toggle! Now you can make the NPCs _STOP_ telling you you're a sovengarde-worthy jizz barrel!
    --Version 0.7: Not certain this toggle affects follower comments at all, but follower comments are infuriatingly hard to trigger. This requires more testing.
    --Version 1.11: I haven't even gotten follower comments triggering in my main save. I'll have to spend a lot of time sometime taking follower comments apart.
  • Deflation Animation toggle! Now the cum you're filled with can magically disappear without interrupting your physically impossible combat experience!
  • Status messages! They're a thing again!
    --Version 1.11: And now they're gramatically & genderifically correct!

MALE SUPPORT INSTRUCTIONS:
This is incredibly complicated, and can go wrong at _so_ many stages. However, the bare minimum of male support is implemented. To start, you must be using Shape Atlas for Men (SAM). Make sure you also install the SAM HDT package, available somewhere else on that forum you get SAM from. The HDT package includes properly weighted nude meshes for the belly, butt, and pecs. (NOTE: As far as I can tell, HDT meshes do NOT exist for male armor. So... inflation only works while nude.)
Next, make sure Male Inflation is enabled in the MCM
Congrats!
NOTE: Don't use with vaginas-with-collisions mods. Apparently the HDT xml files for these mods don't get along with SAM's weighting.

I'd like to thank arkanae for helping me locate the v9 beta 2.0 file, which for some reason I couldn't find in the FHU thread.
I'd like to thank Srende for making FHU in the first place.
I'd like to thank Ashal for making SexLab.
I'd like to thank Groovtama for helping me understand NIO and node systems, way back in my BFrame days.
I'd like to thank LoversLab staff for the amazing site.
I'd like to thank all these people, but meeting in person is creepy and weird, especially considering all we do on here. So the best I can do is leave this message: Thanks!

Compatibility:
In theory, better than FHU's was. In practice... I am certain I haven't made it any worse.

Requirements:
-All of FHU's requirements
-FillHerUp 2.0 Beta 9 (This will fail on any other FHU)
-NetImmerse Override AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+

See FHU original thread for FHU's requirements: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35463-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/

Installation (manual):
Extract the file into your data directory. Files should be overwritten in these locations:
Data
-sr_FillHerUp.esp
-Scripts
--sr_inflateQuest.pex
--sr_inflateThread.pex
--sr_inflateConfig.pex
--sr_InfEventManager.pex
--sr_infDeflateAbility.pex
--Source
---sr_inflateQuest.psc
---sr_inflateThread.psc
---sr_inflateConfig.pex
---sr_InfEventManager.pex
---sr_infDeflateAbility.pex
-Interface
--Translations
---sr_FillHerUp_ENGLISH.txt
-SKSE
--plugins
---FillHerUp
----statuses.json

Installation:
Installation (MO):
Install "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" somewhere after SexLab in the load order. Then install "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z" somewhere after that. MO can re-order other mods between this patch and FHU as needed, just be sure that v2.00-9 comes before my NIO release.

Installation (NMM):
I don't understand why you're using this, but if this is what works for you, who am I to argue?
See the MO installation guide, but also make sure NMM puts the scripts folder and its sub-directories into the data directory. I've seen it miss that sometimes.

Installation (Manual):
Theoretically extract n' drop. However, theories rarely survive to reality. Make absolutely sure that you're putting in the contents of "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" BEFORE any contents of "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z", and that "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z" overwrites any conflicting files from "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z".

UPDATE PROCEDURE:
ANY_VERSION -> | 1.12 | Drop-in replacement.

License/repost/copying information:
I made a mod for a mod. That doesn't give me ownership of the original mod!
If you want to repost FHU, take that up with Srende. If you want to repost my patch...
Er... why? It's only usable with FHU.
Sure. Whatever. Do what you want with it. Just remember that FHU belongs to Srende, and though I might not defend the mod from repostings, they might.

Q/A:
Q. Wait, there are two files listed there. Do I just need one? Or both? What?
A. You will need both "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" (found HERE) and "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z". You will also need a body with belly node weightmapping, a skeleton with a belly node (I recommend XPMSE, to be put after all other skeleton mods in your load order), and SexLab and all of its requirements.

Q. I have the MCM menu, but my cum amount is set to 0.0 and won't stay at another number when I leave the screen! Inflation doesn't work!
A. This occurs if you install "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z" without installing "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z". Make sure that "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" gets put in before "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z" in your installation order and the problem should subside. If it does not, try clean-saving.

Q. The quests in FillThemUp.esp are broken. Why are you including broken quests?
A. The "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" I'm distributing was an internal testing build by Srende that otherwise never would've seen the light of day. It was going to be a continuation of FHU, but Srende left LoversLab before completing it. Internal testers of this build wanted an NIO patch for this new v2, and I decided that a year of silence on Srende's part was long enough to indicate that they no longer cared significantly about the future of FHU. (Srende, if I'm wrong, please do correct me!) Hence, I published the beta version in full, and the patch that I produced. This publishing includes the broken quests, for completeness and posterity.

Q. Are you ever going to continue the questline--
A. No. Or, rather, I can't. I don't have the time or ability. If someone else believes they do, feel free to try! (This statement should not indicate that I have the ability to grant such permission, as the mod's rights belong entirely to Srende. This statement is only to indicate that, should someone want to continue FHU and acquire the relevant permissions from Srende, I will not claim theft of my patch were they to include that in their continuation.)

Q. Hey, I'm making a mod package for Skyrim's adult mods. Can I include this mod in that?
A. Absolutely! Again, though, I speak only for my patch. If Srende returns and wants you to stop publishing FHU, then sorry m8.

Q. Hey, I'd like to include your patch in a paid--
A. No.
Okay, that was a little harsh. Technically I'm not restricting you from doing so, but I will continue to publish this patch online for free until and unless Srende asks me not to. I would frown upon you including it as a part of a paid package considering how buggy it is, but I've really left myself no legal recourse to stop you. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT provide support or fixes for any version included in a paid package.
So it's more of a please don't that's all bark and no bite.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" AND "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z"
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by 4onen
Fixing link to download page

Hm, maybe I'm blind, but where is the FHU 2.0 beta 9 found at? I searched most of the thread, but I might've missed it.

It's a download on this file, not the original.

The quest component looks to be optional, so I guess don't worry too much if they're unfinished (separate .esp). I'm opening it in the CK right now to see what they're all about.

Wasn't expecting this, but much appreciated.  Been using FHU for a long time without issue, but better compatibility is always appreciated.  No problems with the patch that I could see with a short test.

To those asking, the FHU beta is included as a download option along with the patch (FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z).  I wasn't aware it existed myself... and with a quick 15 minute poke it seems to be stable and the quests working and surprisingly detailed.  It even has some options the old version was missing that bugged me, like an toggle for stripping chest armor.

Whoooaaaa, the quests look pretty good.

There is a "delivery company", you can work as a courier for. You can imagine what you are delivering. Seems there are two main quests.

One involving a horse, another involving orcs

Everything seems to be either consensual or semi-consensual (I see some rape dialogue, but it looks like your player isn't forced or tricked into accepting the quests in the first place.

Hey 4onen, are you going to expand these quests? Would you consider adding optional darker themes for role play purposes? If not, would you consider letting someone else modify the dialogue to be a bit darker (involving blackmail or entrapment, maybe).

So the "version 2" beta that's needed for the patch:

• Has a brand new location near Falkreath with custom NPCs
  • Has two quests that are very well put together- definitely some of the best adult quests here
  • Has a quest that is repeatable...
  • AND makes excellent use of the leash plug feature from DDi

Why haven't I seen this before? Why is it being included as an afterthought in the download required for the NIOverride compatibility patch? This mod is great!

Two things:

1. The orc quest doesn't seem to work if you haven't become a friend of the stronghold yet. Not only could I not talk to them, but I couldn't start the Forgemaster's Fingers quest either. I had to add myself to the faction through the console.
  2. I take back what I said previously about the mod not being dark enough. There seem to be branches for both "enthusiastic" and "reluctant" characters all the time. However I still wish there was some kind of hook for the "reluctant" characters. My prudish toon who tries to run from an orc is probably not going to agree up front to be filled full of stuff anyway. Unless someone's in trouble, or she's tricked or drugged.

I think people are over-expecting what this thread is about... 4onen has just given us a compatibility patch that has "2" scripts files in it, to patch up a different modder's work so it can use NIO for scaling.  Unless I'm missing something, he doesn't have any intention on patching quests/adding content beyond what Srende has done, and bugfix comments should probably be kept to the scripts he worked on (issues with scaling ect).  

The beta version of FHU is just there so people don't have to dig through the old FHU thread trying to find a download link (which I never was able to find).

I think people are over-expecting what this thread is about... 4onen has just given us a compatibility patch that has "2" scripts files in it, to patch up a different modder's work so it can use NIO for scaling.  Unless I'm missing something, he doesn't have any intention on patching quests/adding content beyond what Srende has done, and bugfix comments should probably be kept to the scripts he worked on (issues with scaling ect).  

The beta version of FHU is just there so people don't have to dig through the old FHU thread trying to find a download link (which I never was able to find).

True, tho if he is willing to take up the torch and carry FHU onwards, I'd love to see more additions. One massive request I've had since the original, please please please add an option to disable the retarded NPC comments on the state of your character. There is no way to disable it from what I've seen and getting tired of walking by a NPC and seeing the comments, especially when a NPC just had sex with my character and then replies "Eeeew, you smell, what is that jizz, go clean up." Um thanks dude, but you caused me to be like this so STFU and deal with it :P most other mods do have a small option to reduce them by % or turn them off completely.

Edit: Tho just curious, I know NIO is included in a mod I use, what exactly does it do? Does it control body nodes so mods don't try fighting each other for control of them?

The reason you (and no one else) could is that the beta wasn't in the thread to download. The idea was to expand FHU, so additional dialogue, new cum effects and a set of quests were about to be added.

But it was still very much in beta and incomplete, when working on it stopped, hence only 2 quests, most of the dialogue lines and a few extra effects made it into beta.

So... where did the author find it, if it wasn't in the original FHU thread?

First of all:

Thanks a lot 4onen for making this!

Does it control body nodes so mods don't try fighting each other for control of them?

Pretty much, among other things (it can do lots of stuff in realtime to meshes).

If 2 mods try to modify the same node with the old NetImmerse they'd fight over the node and the mod that updates more often wins.

NetImmerse Override "knows" and "remembers" what mod did which modification (via modkey) and you can chose how they should interact (additive, averaged, multiplicative or largest wins. This behavior can be set in "Data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini" ). If you uninstall a mod doing a tranform the transform will be removed from all affected actors ingame and purged from the skse co-save.

First of all:

Thanks a lot 4onen for making this!

Does it control body nodes so mods don't try fighting each other for control of them?

If you uninstall a mod doing a tranform the transform will be removed from all affected actors ingame and purged from the skse co-save.

About week ago i was updating SGO so i first removed the old version but the transform was not removed.

I use the original mod all the time and love it.  Someone owning the original mod and moving it forward would be great but that is a lot to ask.  Thanks for adding the new NIO compatibility I will have to give that a try.  Today I have to manually enable and disable the mods that I do not want messing with the nodes at a given time.  NIO with the largest setting should do what I need.

So... where did the author find it, if it wasn't in the original FHU thread?

From a beta Tester. While Srende was Mastermind, if you want to put it like that, who invented the original mod and did all the coding, a few people beta tested and supplied ideas and dialogues to the mod.

Ah. I was asking because I was hoping to find a patch notes or something. But given that, I suppose we're fortunate that it wasn't just lost in the ether :P

ok.... having trouble figuring out how to start the quests. Been running around near Falkreath and..... nuthin'. What am I missing?

** EDIT **

DERP!

OK, found the trading company, but .....male PC with female follower. I'm assuming I need to be playing a female PC? :)

Yay!

Someone has to ask, is it / will it be compatible with C.A.N.S. (CANS)?

I'll be making a compatibility patch with C.A.N.S. when the next version comes out with one-function scaling support. At the moment, I can't limit the number of updates that FHU is running from NetImmerse levels to CANS/NIO levels, so I prefer to run the mod with the faster code

Whoooaaaa, the quests look pretty good.

There is a "delivery company", you can work as a courier for. You can imagine what you are delivering. Seems there are two main quests.

One involving a horse, another involving orcs

Everything seems to be either consensual or semi-consensual (I see some rape dialogue, but it looks like your player isn't forced or tricked into accepting the quests in the first place.

Hey 4onen, are you going to expand these quests? Would you consider adding optional darker themes for role play purposes? If not, would you consider letting someone else modify the dialogue to be a bit darker (involving blackmail or entrapment, maybe).

I'd love to expand the quests a bit, but I just can't make scenes.

No, really, I can't. I can script mod like some of the better people, but I just can't work with any other CK tools.

So the "version 2" beta that's needed for the patch:

• Has a brand new location near Falkreath with custom NPCs
  • Has two quests that are very well put together- definitely some of the best adult quests here
  • Has a quest that is repeatable...
  • AND makes excellent use of the leash plug feature from DDi

Why haven't I seen this before? Why is it being included as an afterthought in the download required for the NIOverride compatibility patch? This mod is great!

Two things:

1. The orc quest doesn't seem to work if you haven't become a friend of the stronghold yet. Not only could I not talk to them, but I couldn't start the Forgemaster's Fingers quest either. I had to add myself to the faction through the console.
  2. I take back what I said previously about the mod not being dark enough. There seem to be branches for both "enthusiastic" and "reluctant" characters all the time. However I still wish there was some kind of hook for the "reluctant" characters. My prudish toon who tries to run from an orc is probably not going to agree up front to be filled full of stuff anyway. Unless someone's in trouble, or she's tricked or drugged.

To answer your first question: I had the same thought when someone PM'ed me the file.

Second question: Because someone PM'ed it to me, It seemed stable enough, and I prefer to target the latest version of a thing rather than play catch-up.

Thing 1: I haven't actually played the quests. :3

Thing 2: See thing 1 and my answer to the previous quote.

True, tho if he is willing to take up the torch and carry FHU onwards, I'd love to see more additions. One massive request I've had since the original, please please please add an option to disable the retarded NPC comments on the state of your character. There is no way to disable it from what I've seen and getting tired of walking by a NPC and seeing the comments, especially when a NPC just had sex with my character and then replies "Eeeew, you smell, what is that jizz, go clean up." Um thanks dude, but you caused me to be like this so STFU and deal with it :P most other mods do have a small option to reduce them by % or turn them off completely.

Edit: Tho just curious, I know NIO is included in a mod I use, what exactly does it do? Does it control body nodes so mods don't try fighting each other for control of them?

Massive Request: I can actually look into that. That seems to be (at least in part) handled by scripts, and some sort of faction, and a quest. I'm pretty sure I can limit the dialogue faction by script, so I could put a new MCM option for it. In theory. Guess I should start a To-do list.

Finally, NIO is a thing that controls body nodes so mods don't fight each other. So yes.

Basically, it functions the same way as NetImmerse, but every mod's scales are different from every other mod's scales. Therefore, every mod can do whatever changes it likes, and NIO will try to find some kind of semi-realistic way to mix them.

Todo list made. Currently, one bug, one reqest.

The reason you (and no one else) could is that the beta wasn't in the thread to download. The idea was to expand FHU, so additional dialogue, new cum effects and a set of quests were about to be added.

But it was still very much in beta and incomplete, when working on it stopped, hence only 2 quests, most of the dialogue lines and a few extra effects made it into beta.

Yeah, this was something I'm not sure Srende was planning on releasing. However, a copy made its way to me, and I decided to target the latest and greatest.

I won't be able to extend it though, at least not quest-wise. I can only really do scripting. (You'd be surprised how much of quests is _not_ scripting.)

When did Fillherup become Ver2 Beta9? =A=

Could you keep version update here?Please.

The version file for the beta version of FHU is available in the download menu, next to my patch.

Also, my patch is fucking tiny compared to Srende's changes between FHU 1.0 and FHU 2.0 Beta.

*snip* the modkey for the transform needs to be equal to the esm/esp of said mod.

... Oh fuck.

(Adds another todo item to check up on NIO modkey functionality, usages, and naming guides)

ok.... having trouble figuring out how to start the quests. Been running around near Falkreath and..... nuthin'. What am I missing?

** EDIT **

DERP!

OK, found the trading company, but .....male PC with female follower. I'm assuming I need to be playing a female PC? :)

Given how Skyrim quests are implemented, the tiny bit of male support I added back in by reverting from akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() to sexlab.GetGender() won't work on the FHU quests. Skyrim quests still check your player's body-mesh gender, and ignore the sexlab gender setting.

So yeah, sorry, you have to have a character considered female by the racemenu to do quests. In theory I could remove gender checking from the quests, but I have a higher chance of fucking that up and breaking the quests than Mark Watney did of fucking up the water-reclaimer repairs. I'd rather not.

(If you didn't get the reference, read The Martian. The scene isn't in the movie, and it's hilarious)

I know modders say this often enough, but "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a bomb."

(That was another reference only bookies will get. That book was awesome! The movie, less so.)

Having to use a female player for the quests isn't an issue. It would be LOVELY, but probably terribly unrealistic to try to implement, if we could have a female FOLLOWER do the stuff required by the quests.

And on a somewhat unrelated matter.... "modkey" ... how do you check that?

The reason I'm asking is because it seems whenever I activate a NiO powered mod, I get these seemingly random CTDs. Where would I look to see how a mod author has set this "modkey"?

Hello.

Do you plan to make the mod compatible with the male characters without using Sexlab Gender mod?

Anyway, thank you for your work.

Actually, yes, that was my intent for picking up FHU in the first place! :D

Having to use a female player for the quests isn't an issue. It would be LOVELY, but probably terribly unrealistic to try to implement, if we could have a female FOLLOWER do the stuff required by the quests.

And on a somewhat unrelated matter.... "modkey" ... how do you check that?

The reason I'm asking is because it seems whenever I activate a NiO powered mod, I get these seemingly random CTDs. Where would I look to see how a mod author has set this "modkey"?

The "modkey" is literally just a string. The script-maker of the mod sets this string in the code, and makes sure that every NIO function called by the mod uses the same string. This means all changes by the mod are linked, and stored under one "name."

Since scripts aren't included in *.esp files, and don't really have a link _to_ the *.esp files they're related to, this is the easiest way to keep track of the information on a per-mod basis.

I can't find a single unified documentation source for NIO functions, and the *.psc file included has the public function definitions and docs, but no information on the naming conventions for the modkey string. I think any unique string is valid.

The bit I heard earlier (about NIO properly removing scales when a mod is uninstalled) actually seems to refer to the armor overlays and texture sets, which are stored by integer key and armor mesh path rather than string key.

Anyway, to get to your concerns, how authors set their modkeys shouldn't cause crashes. If it did, considering how tiny those strings are, Apropos wouldn't exist. You can see how authors set the modkeys by opening the *.psc files in notepad (or other text editor with Ctrl+F functionality) and looking for the NIOverride functions.

It really shouldn't be the cause of your crashes, though.

Yeah, this was something I'm not sure Srende was planning on releasing. However, a copy made its way to me, and I decided to target the latest and greatest.

I won't be able to extend it though, at least not quest-wise. I can only really do scripting. (You'd be surprised how much of quests is _not_ scripting.)

It was planned to be released eventually, but not in this state for obvious reasons. We were still working on additional quests, and inventing / integrating the other cum effects when development ended. It was supposed to be FHU 2.0 when ready eventually.

Ah, should I have _not_ released it then? I can always bang up a FHU 1.0 version. It'd probably be pretty simple.

Ah, should I have _not_ released it then? I can always bang up a FHU 1.0 version. It'd probably be pretty simple.

No don't worry, its all good, you got it to publish and finally release it after all. And we're all happy to see the mod develop again instead of sitting on an unpublished beta we have to ourselves thats not integrated into newer content and not being developed

I'd like to remind everyone again that I pretty much can't quest mod, so if someone wants to take over the Fill Them Up side of it (quests side) I'd be happy to work with them on it, and follow wherever they led in terms of features.

I should probably put that in the OP.