Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Is there a way to change or increase the duration of status messages displayed?

I believe that's game's internal system, and there's no way I know of to change the duration (although it wouldn't surprise me if there was a mod for that too).  You can enable checkbox for displaying the messages on console too though, which will let you go back to read if they flash by too quickly.

Exactly that. Oddly, Skryim's .notify(String message) system will decrease the time for which a message is displayed as the message's length increases. Modders have no control over the display time.

Maybe I should make a FHU Git repo. That way other people could suggest fixes. I need to figure out how to make a Git repo.

Has anyone else had success using this with another mod that uses NIO to scale nodes?  For me, it seems regardless of whatever I set the iScaleMode in nioverride.ini it will always scale as per 'multiplicative'.  I have no idea why.

The two mod I've tried this with is SGO3, which seems to use NIO, pretty much same as FHU (except SGO3 doesn't scale 1st person model)

SGO3:

If(Value != 1.0)
        NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale((Who as ObjectReference),FALSE,(Who.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1),Bone,ModKey,self.BoneCurveValue(Who,Bone,Value))
    Else
        NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale((Who as ObjectReference),FALSE,(Who.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1),Bone,ModKey)
    EndIf
    NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform((Who as ObjectReference),FALSE,(Who.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1),Bone)

FHU:

If value > 1.0
        NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, FHU_MODKEY, value)
        NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, FHU_MODKEY, value)
    Else
        NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, FHU_MODKEY)
        NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, FHU_MODKEY)
    Endif
    NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName)
    NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName)

whats diffrence between fill her up and fill them up esp ?

Fill her up is the mod with the cum inflation mechanics.  Fill them up is the (unfinished and thus rather buggy) implementation of quests related to the mod (basically you do some fedex work as cum courier).  Far as I understand it'll only work for female PCs.

Hello, 

I was just wondering if there was a way to edit the files so that the cum isn't forced to be expelled. Is that at all possible?

What exactly do you mean?  To disable animations, there's a checkbox so it'll come out 'silently'.  If you just want to keep taking in more without letting any out, that's not going to work without limits - but if you have animations disabled, and put the 'minimum' time slider to 250, you get pretty close (you'll probably just get the 'bursting' thing each time you're filled up more, but that's about it).

Lastly you can grab the modified version I attached to my earlier, post, which makes it so you'll be 'plugged' if you set the minimum time slider to 250.  What that does is, you'll neither take more cum in, nor let anything out at that point.. so you should keep what you have forever.  So then you could set up the timer to 249, fill up, and then move it to 250 to put on the cork.

Hey reikiri,

That's basically what i was looking for, a way to make it so my character is "bursting at the seams" all the time. I'll download what you have then.

Thanks

It'll work for that, yes.  Keep it at 249 until you get to 'bursting', then immediately bring it to 250.  It's linked on the long post on page 7 - and it's complete copy of the patch with the modifications I made to it (what's changed is explained on that post).

Have fun. :D

Which is the most stable version that would work with mods like EstrusCharaus+ is it FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.11.7z? 

That's the one! Though, someone released an additional patch that improves even on that.

Also, wow. I have done zero work on this in an entire month. Sorry guys! D:

If someone else would like to take up this mod, please do. I just don't have time for it at the moment. :(

Which is the most stable version that would work with mods like EstrusCharaus+ is it FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.11.7z? 

That's the one! Though, someone released an additional patch that improves even on that.

If someone else would like to take up this mod, please do. I just don't have time for it at the moment. :(

Thanks for the reply!

I don't think there's any glaring issues left in the mod.  The 'fillthemup' part is another matter, but I think it's really a project of it's own - and would need a load of work on a totally different scale to finish up.

@4onen: thx a lot for your NIO patch for Fillherup 2

I just realized yesterday that there was also a small questmod in version 2 , I tried it and I was amazed, it's such a shame that srende (no offence) is not furhter developing it, the 2 quests were nothing else than awesome (if you have some perv mind :) ) and real fun to play

I have no hope that someone is picking up the quests and add further in the same quality .... :(

Guest cypher79

Hi All, Ive been scouring the internet looking for a fix on my Fill her up mod. I have reloaded all 60+ of my mods but I get no inflation (I do have scalable belly), I get no messages (They are enabled in the MCM), it isn't tracking the amount of cum that she has taken, and finally, it wont accept any of my changes to "Cum multiplier" or adjustments to the individual race's cum amounts. I am using all of the required mods to support it and I am using CBBE bodies only. 

My question is: Is there an order that I should be following or a mod that I am missing? Maybe SL Inflation framework? Please help! My current mod profile is perfect and this is the only mod i want to install to top it all off!

Cheers 

EDIT- I have attached screenshots of my nexus mod manager screen.

post-1119029-0-85145300-1456796009_thumb.png

post-1119029-0-65991800-1456796011_thumb.png

post-1119029-0-82684200-1456796013_thumb.png

Hi All, Ive been scouring the internet looking for a fix on my Fill her up mod. I have reloaded all 60+ of my mods but I get no inflation (I do have scalable belly), I get no messages (They are enabled in the MCM), it isn't tracking the amount of cum that she has taken, and finally, it wont accept any of my changes to "Cum multiplier" or adjustments to the individual race's cum amounts. I am using all of the required mods to support it and I am using CBBE bodies only. 

My question is: Is there an order that I should be following or a mod that I am missing? Maybe SL Inflation framework? Please help! My current mod profile is perfect and this is the only mod i want to install to top it all off!

Cheers 

Been a while since I had to mess around with this stuff.  But I'd check that you have a belly bone/node in the body model you're using.  Using bodyslide and loading the reference check the bones out.  You'll notice the breasts being painted with weights, the belly should be also.  Also I think the belly size adjustment should also show up in the bodyslide panel, at least with the most modern version of BS.

If not, then your body is missing the part that the mods use to stretch it out.

iirc I have a PSB pregnancy body installed.

All done a while ago, so might be dated.

Guest cypher79

Cheers

Been a while since I had to mess around with this stuff. But I'd check that you have a belly bone/node in the body model you're using. Using bodyslide and loading the reference check the bones out. You'll notice the breasts being painted with weights, the belly should be also. Also I think the belly size adjustment should also show up in the bodyslide panel, at least with the most modern version of BS.

If not, then your body is missing the part that the mods use to stretch it out.

iirc I have a PSB pregnancy body installed.

All done a while ago, so might be dated.

Guest cypher79

Yeah, I have PSB_2.0 installed and also NiO installed so according to posts I've read, there shouldn't be a conflict. Also, my problem goes beyond a belly that won't inflate. It seems like my settings in the MCM menu don't stick and I get zero interactions from the mod. No inflation, no expelling cum, no filling up with cum (in the staus screen on MCM), no staus messages saying that "I feel my insides churning as my belly distends"...it's like the mod isn't even installed.

I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob to all of this but can anyone look at my installed mods to see where there might be a problem?

Yeah, I have PSB_2.0 installed and also NiO installed so according to posts I've read, there shouldn't be a conflict. Also, my problem goes beyond a belly that won't inflate. It seems like my settings in the MCM menu don't stick and I get zero interactions from the mod. No inflation, no expelling cum, no filling up with cum (in the staus screen on MCM), no staus messages saying that "I feel my insides churning as my belly distends"...it's like the mod isn't even installed.

I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob to all of this but can anyone look at my installed mods to see where there might be a problem?

Well, I have no issue with this mod (except that quest problem from before)

Have you make sure you installed this mod properly? No error from NMM? Nothing is replacing this mod after installing other mods?

It's been a long time since I used NMM, but if I'm reading that right, you have both v1 and v2 beta installed - and I think v1 is overwriting v2.  That would be the first - and rather big - problem.  v2 beta is full mod, take out v1.

I don't really know about your skeleton arrangement... XP32 1.95, I'd move to use XP32MSE latest version, I'm not sure how compatible 1.95 is with everything.  Maybe it's fine - I just don't know.  Also not familiar with that second skeleton thing I see on the list there.

Make sure you've created a body in bodyslide, and that it's in right place so you are actually using it.  Since you aren't using racemenu, there may not be a simple way to test if your belly slider would work, but you could try making a body in bodyslide that has 'big belly' slider set to 0 at low weight and 100 at high weight.. and then change the weight of your character to see if it affects the belly size - that should confirm that your body model at least support belly size change.  You are trying this nude, right?  Not wearing armor?  Some armor models won't support belly scaling.

I'm using a rather different setup myself - CBBE HDT body made from bodyslide 2, with XP32MSE skeleton and racemenu, with racemenu morphs enabled.. so I can't say for certain if your mods would/should work - but to best of my knowledge if you set them up right they should (that is, nioverride without racemenu should work as long as your body model supprts it).

Uninstall the v1 of FHU and then in game open console and do:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

close console and wait for a while.. it should reload all the MCM menus.  That's a good start.  If that doesn't work, my next step would be to update skeleton to XP32MSE latest version, and make sure nothing overrides it.  But that may be a bit larger project.

Yeah, you have V1 installed after V2, from what I can see. Uninstall V1, reinstall V2 and my patch (and any patches to FHU applied after my patch) then load the game and reset your MCM with the command reikiri gave.

Also, I agree with reikiri, update your skeleton. XPMS 1.95 has all the necessary nodes (I think,) but it only has one copy of them. On top of that, lots of things rely on the XPMSE script libraries. Luckily I decided to copy the function I use out of the XPMSE library as a whole, so I don't have that requirement. Still, other mods might cause issues without the XPMSE functions for applying NIO node changes to both first person and 3rd person skeletons.