Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Sorry to ask but I wasn't sure does this work with beeing female? As in its doesn't change the node scaling just adds too it? Also I don't know much about the new frameworks that handle that kind of thing if anyone here could give me a good recommendation on which one I should be using I would be greatful.

Yes. It'll work just fine.

Quick framework guide:

NetImmerse & Anything Else -> Node fighting :(

CANS & NetImmerseOverride -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

CANS & CANS & CANS & CANS -> No problems :)

NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & CANS -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SLIF & SLIF & SLIF & SLIF -> No problems :)

SLIF has a number of compatibility patches mde by its author. CANS has to be supported by the mod author (such as in Beeing Female) and NIO also has to be supported by the mod author (such as in FHU Compatability Patch)

NetImmerse was the original system, and just doesn't work with more than one mod affecting a node. Since frameworks are "another mod" you'll end up with node fighting between any framework or mod and a NetImmerse-reliant mod.

So then it seems like people are moving over to NIO for like high heels and stuff so then beinng female is supporting cans while this mod supports nio so they should be fine? Only other mod I have that edits the belly node is Estrus that plus RND weight feature which I haven't even tested out yet.

I am not the smartest when it comes to these mods why doesn't NIO work by itself? and what is SLIF?

NiO does work by itself (no "framework" needed) and it can be configured a little bit with a simple edit to a configuration file. 

HOWEVER.... all of your mods need to use NiO in order for them to work together. You can accomplish this by only using mods that have been made to use NiO, or you can put those that don't into one of the available frameworks (CANS or SLIF)

SLIF = SexLab Inflation Framework.

Right now I'm using Milk Mod Economy, FHU (NiO patched), and SoulGem Oven 3 (in development) with no extra framework. Just NiO. And it seems to be working quite well. 

I also tested a previous version of Milk Mod, with SoulGem Oven 3 and FHU Nio Patched, with Milk Mod using SLIF and the other 2 using native NiO.

That worked too, but honestly wasn't quite as smooth as just using NiO for all 3. So mixing will work, but all of these things probably have little tweaks necessary. They are also all pretty new, so there is some tweaking being done to all of them. 

My GUESS here.... and it's just that... a guess... is that NiO will eventually be the winner since it's built in to RaceMenu (or NetImmerseOverride for those that don't want to use Racemenu) . 

I've been watching this "One Ring to Bond Them All" concept being developed for quite some time as I use mods that want to scale the same node. Things are looking more promising now than they ever have.

• 1 month later...

So I apparently have the Submissive debuff from having sex with a dunmer that is now apparently permanent. I noticed its been there for a few days and reseting all actors doesn't seem to do anything. I tried to use a console command to remove it (player.removespell <id>) but it also doesn't seem to work. I am not running the current fillherup version yet, will wait to update that on my next character.

So I apparently have the Submissive debuff from having sex with a dunmer that is now apparently permanent. I noticed its been there for a few days and reseting all actors doesn't seem to do anything. I tried to use a console command to remove it (player.removespell <id>) but it also doesn't seem to work. I am not running the current fillherup version yet, will wait to update that on my next character.

I haven't touched Srende's effect code. If things are sticking, they would've stuck with whatever Srende wrote as well.

As for the spell sticking, have you emptied yourself of all cum since getting the debuff? Cum effects stick around until you've been fully emptied (expelled all the cum from the effect) so it could be that you just haven't gotten rid of it yet.

I haven't touched Srende's effect code. If things are sticking, they would've stuck with whatever Srende wrote as well.

As for the spell sticking, have you emptied yourself of all cum since getting the debuff? Cum effects stick around until you've been fully emptied (expelled all the cum from the effect) so it could be that you just haven't gotten rid of it yet.

I don't recall the cum effects in the version of FHU I ran, wasn't sure if it was a touch you added or not. But no, I've drained myself, reset myself using the option in the menu, gotten filled and drained myself a dozen times, the debuff still is there. I can't seem to find a console command that can remove magic effects from the player, I can find the actual effect by typing help submissive, but entering the code does nothing. I reloaded my last 4 saves and it had stuck for quite some time in the past. Its only a -10 speech penalty.

Edit: Found it! I did a console search for Help "Dunmer cum" and it gave me 2 spells, I did player.removespell ID on each one and it removed the debuff.

I assume it is required, but it doesn't say on the front page and I didn't see anything on it in the thread. I saw folks talking about the quest, so in the original mod I assume the quest files are mandatory for this to work?

Apologies if I just missed something obvious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • NPC (global) Comment toggle! Now you can make the NPCs _STOP_ telling you you're a sovengarde-worthy jizz barrel!

A few things

1. I was drinking coffee when I read that.  I may have grounds in my sinuses :)

2. Everything seems to work perfectly

3. My followers are making comments galore.

4. This mod plus Animal Mansion = hilarity

Need help here, can anyone tell me a quick guide for FHU quest?

:spoiler:

Because when my pc get filled in order to be delivered to solitude stable, Do I have to take a walk to there or should I use Fast Travel?

When I try to fast travel, somehow when arrived the quest marker points to Geirmund but He's got nothing to say about the quest

• 2 weeks later...

As there is no topic for FHU v2.0 and the mod is hosted within this topic, I will ask my question here.

I have installed FHU v2 now and as far as I know FHU v1 didn't have any quests.

So my dragonborn went to the "Quicksilver Trading Company" and accepted the quest. She followed outside to the machine and used it, now the animation started, but it never ended. Yes, I've been waiting for about 10 minutes and the poor dragonborn just stuck in the machine, moaning. So I reloaded and tried again, but had the same issue.

I thought: OK, the quest is broken, I will try later, and loaded again, and left the quicksilver building without taking the task.

But now everyone the dragonborne talks to, has this topic: "Do you still offer the job" (Or so) FYI: This is the topic from the guy at the quicksiver tc to continue the task, and I think that there is a missing condition check. But I never worked with the Skyrim CK, so before I try it myself ...

Has anyone else had one of this issues?

And maybe a solution?

Thank you!

As there is no topic for FHU v2.0 and the mod is hosted within this topic, I will ask my question here.

I have installed FHU v2 now and as far as I know FHU v1 didn't have any quests.

So my dragonborn went to the "Quicksilver Trading Company" and accepted the quest. She followed outside to the machine and used it, now the animation started, but it never ended. Yes, I've been waiting for about 10 minutes and the poor dragonborn just stuck in the machine, moaning. So I reloaded and tried again, but had the same issue.

I thought: OK, the quest is broken, I will try later, and loaded again, and left the quicksilver building without taking the task.

But now everyone the dragonborne talks to, has this topic: "Do you still offer the job" (Or so) FYI: This is the topic from the guy at the quicksiver tc to continue the task, and I think that there is a missing condition check. But I never worked with the Skyrim CK, so before I try it myself ...

Has anyone else had one of this issues?

And maybe a solution?

Thank you!

Just now I learn how to reply someone's post

I have the same problem too (the glued 'Do you still offer the job'), i think the only way to fix it is by doing the quest, but as you see i have a problem too, however my problem has been answered yet i haven't tried it (sorry miss/sir arkanae i always forgot to do it)

about your poorly stuck-in-the-machine dragonborn, did the quest giver (forgot his name) move to the side of the big barrel or going somewhere or he's NOT moving at all even after you get in the machine?

in my case he got a quarrel with a bear nearby then after that he just get inside his shop without doing anything, all i have to do is kill the bear

I have the same problem too (the glued 'Do you still offer the job'), i think the only way to fix it is by doing the quest, but as you see i have a problem too, however my problem has been answered yet i haven't tried it (sorry miss/sir arkanae i always forgot to do it)

about your poorly stuck-in-the-machine dragonborn, did the quest giver (forgot his name) move to the side of the big barrel or going somewhere or he's NOT moving at all even after you get in the machine?

in my case he got a quarrel with a bear nearby then after that he just get inside his shop without doing anything, all i have to do is kill the bear

The questgiver walks to the big barrel, does something, so you get 'pluged' and then he is walking back in front of you and watches. And watches. And watches. And ...

Recently I have read soemthing about some issues with ZAZ (I think the 'filling'-machine-animation is from ZAZ) and SL 1.61 but I didn't read anything about never ending animations. And I don't know if the belly of the dragonborn should visibly inflate while in the machine, because poor stucked girl doesn't.

maybe I try to open the mod in the CK to figure out the Topic issue, but I can't promise (Have mentioned: I've worked a little bit with the F:NV Geck, but never Skyrim CK). But for the animation issue we need a more experienced modder.

Well, maybe i'm just a stupid impatient guy, or the mod really hates me

I start to try out the second time doing FHU quest:

Right after filled, my dragonborn wear a DD anal and vaginal plugs plus chastity belt to prevent it from leaking out
I go to the solitude stables and wait for about 3 in-game hours when the camera has circled my character more than 7 times, and still that damned(sorry i'm really frustrated) Geimund still doing his routines. Yes, he's never come towards my dragonborn

I was frustrated that i use console to advance the quest

anyone kindly enough to at least tell me what will Geimund says after that and what will the dragonborn response?

The questgiver walks to the big barrel, does something, so you get 'pluged' and then he is walking back in front of you and watches. And watches. And watches. And ...

Recently I have read soemthing about some issues with ZAZ (I think the 'filling'-machine-animation is from ZAZ) and SL 1.61 but I didn't read anything about never ending animations. And I don't know if the belly of the dragonborn should visibly inflate while in the machine, because poor stucked girl doesn't.

maybe I try to open the mod in the CK to figure out the Topic issue, but I can't promise (Have mentioned: I've worked a little bit with the F:NV Geck, but never Skyrim CK). But for the animation issue we need a more experienced modder.

Have you tried to press anything while 'plunged' (i know your controls over character is disabled for the meantime), just now it happens to me, but then i press Space (sometimes space will reset the animation played) and the questgiver start talking then i regain control of my dragonborn
Don't know if it was a coincidence

Know going to regret asking this, but where is the trading company for the quest?  I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but then it wouldn't be the first time I didn't notice a mod install problem and spent hours looking for something that's not there heh.

I know it's around Falk, but N,S,E,W and approx distance (I've had someones 'close' being 4 min game walk)? 

Thanks.

BTW. Other than that heh, nice update, works well and thanks.

I cant seem to find fill her up v2 just 1.00 and i cant get this mod to go byond the talking to the guy in quicksilver trading company

As I have written a few posts above FHU v2.0 is right here in the download section of this topic. Go just to the first post and then to the download, you can find it right under the patch.

I cant seem to find fill her up v2 just 1.00 and i cant get this mod to go byond the talking to the guy in quicksilver trading company

As I have written a few posts above FHU v2.0 is right here in the download section of this topic. Go just to the first post and then to the download, you can find it right under the patch.

Heh well he doesn't read up, otherwise he could have helped me out as talking about the same location lol. 

BTW, isn't the quest in the FHU v2.0?  So if he sees it in game doesn't he already have it?

Know going to regret asking this, but where is the trading company for the quest?  I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but then it wouldn't be the first time I didn't notice a mod install problem and spent hours looking for something that's not there heh.

I know it's around Falk, but N,S,E,W and approx distance (I've had someones 'close' being 4 min game walk)? 

Thanks.

I think it's around Haldir's cairn, on the southmost part of falkreath hold

Here let me mark it on your map (lol)

post-757075-0-93220300-1452652642_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

Many thanks for that.  Yeah that's a bit of a dead end and I had used free cam to look around, and due to range it hadn't drawn in the hut so I thought there was nothing to check there!  That saved me much grief.

If you were still wondering about the end of the first quest.  The stable master complains you were late.  You make an excuse you were attacked (more like really show if you have FHU speed reduction on heh).  Then he walks you to a barrel and after removing the plug you fill the barrel with what looks like at least 20x the volume of liquid you were carring lolz.

Thanks.

Many thanks for that.  Yeah that's a bit of a dead end and I had used free cam to look around, and due to range it hadn't drawn in the hut so I thought there was nothing to check there!  That saved me much grief.

If you were still wondering about the end of the first quest.  The stable master complains you were late.  You make an excuse you were attacked (more like really show if you have FHU speed reduction on heh).  Then he walks you to a barrel and after removing the plug you fill the barrel with what looks like at least 20x the volume of liquid you were carring lolz.

Hoo, So that's what happened, now I'm getting curious about the looks of the animation my dragonborn use as she filled the barrel, man the mod hates me that it won't let me see it. 

Oh well, Thank you anyway, glad to hear the reason why my dragonborn said she was complained by Geimund when she talked to questgiver at the end of first quest, if there's any problem with anything later, I'll be sure to post it here. 

Oh yeah there's still a problem. It happens to me a long time ago:

1. One day I was crazy enough to make the maximum belly size to 7 or more, then I pump it until full (yeah full, both holes were full)

2. Though I deflate it until the number reaches 0, the belly still 'bloated', the forums says to use console command 'sexchange' twice to your dragonborn

3. But the belly is still 'bloated' (just shrunk, but still bloated). Cured from my own crazyness I load my save before all of the things above happened (hell yeah, going back to time)

I'm curious whether I just accidently change the default belly node number due to over-'bloated' limit setting, or it's purely a bug between two mods that alter belly node (Racemenu and FHU)

Luckily I'm not as crazy as I was that time, now I change the limit to 3.70 since the Racemenu limit is 4 to avoid that problem

Anyone got this issue??