Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Hoo, So that's what happened, now I'm getting curious about the looks of the animation my dragonborn use as she filled the barrel, man the mod hates me that it won't let me see it. 

Oh well, Thank you anyway, glad to hear the reason why my dragonborn said she was complained by Geimund when she talked to questgiver at the end of first quest, if there's any problem with anything later, I'll be sure to post it here. 

Oh yeah there's still a problem. It happens to me a long time ago:

1. One day I was crazy enough to make the maximum belly size to 7 or more, then I pump it until full (yeah full, both holes were full)

2. Though I deflate it until the number reaches 0, the belly still 'bloated', the forums says to use console command 'sexchange' twice to your dragonborn

3. But the belly is still 'bloated' (just shrunk, but still bloated). Cured from my own crazyness I load my save before all of the things above happened (hell yeah, going back to time)

I'm curious whether I just accidently change the default belly node number due to over-'bloated' limit setting, or it's purely a bug between two mods that alter belly node (Racemenu and FHU)

Luckily I'm not as crazy as I was that time, now I change the limit to 3.70 since the Racemenu limit is 4 to avoid that problem

Anyone got this issue??

It's funny.  My PC is old and at times I can see scripts pushing hard (textures also) especially in places like Riften.  But I've no problems with quests breaking due to NPCs not doing their script etc.

Don't know why, all I can say is I don't have followers and don't have any follower AI tweak mods, but no idea if that's why.

If you want a visual description of the 'dropping the load' animation....but it's nothing that different.

It's the usual spunk expulsion animation, but she does it on a balcony pointed into the barrel heh.

-------------------

For the belly thing, yeah I get that also, but for me it lasts only minute.  I find it realistic in a way, it's like the stomach is still flabby (it is a bit of a weird shape though) when dropping from it's super round 'full' state.  But after a min walking around it goes back to normal.  I always assumed just a bit of script lag (or script timing to deal with the node changes).

Still run at 6 (did change the belly node  weight awhile back to make it less like a ball), didn't know there's a racemenu limit.

Lots has been happening while I've been doing finals, FanFiction, Christmas, a cruise, and general life stuff. Wow.

I have made no progress. I'll start out by apologizing for that.

Now, everyone with a bug in the quests: All I can say is, not my fault. I didn't touch quests, I just fooled around (and fell in love... Oh wait, that's a song) with the framework side. I haven't even tried playing the quests.

For the belly node "flabby" shape after shrinking down from oversized max: I have no idea what's causing it. I don't like it, personally, and there is nothing in the scripts that should allow it. If I can find a way, I will make it stop. But I can't, because TBH I suck at modding compared to Srende.

Anyway, I get home in a week. Perhaps after that I can get some stuff done, if I can determine whatever inheritance bug is breaking the event system.

(Note: events != quests. I suspect Srende built events to use with quests, but FTU implements no events as of yet. Instead, a new message system is routed through events in FHU, independent of the old cruft that I fixed up and improved. >.<)

(Note: events != quests. I suspect Srende built events to use with quests, but FTU implements no events as of yet. Instead, a new message system is routed through events in FHU, independent of the old cruft that I fixed up and improved. >.<)

The events were indeed meant for the comments, to make sure they do not play all at once but spread out to be said as you play through the game/mod.

That actually could explain why the follower comment system seems a little broken. I couldn't find a good triggering mechanism for it, probably because said mechanism is the event other than the status messages.

I need to pull out the code again sometime.

does anyone no where the tattoos on the character in the pictures on the download page for FHU come from? they're are the same tattoos from the pics on PSQ download page, and i really want them.

I think it's in Rutah Tattoo Pack or Racemenu Overlay Compilation or WG Warpaint or CBBE Slim Tribal Tattoo or The Coenaculi or KJ Tattoo packs  or The Hags 

I swear, I have seen those kind of tribal tatto long time ago in my skyrim. On May 2015 my pc broke and lost all my data

Don't know whether it's inside which packs, but before my pc broken I had those packs included in skyrim

If there are no tattos that resembles FHU screenshot try searching in nexus , just type "tattoo" or "overlay" or "racemenu"

does anyone no where the tattoos on the character in the pictures on the download page for FHU come from? they're are the same tattoos from the pics on PSQ download page, and i really want them.

I think it's in Rutah Tattoo Pack or Racemenu Overlay Compilation or WG Warpaint or CBBE Slim Tribal Tattoo or The Coenaculi or KJ Tattoo packs  or The Hags 

I swear, I have seen those kind of tribal tatto long time ago in my skyrim. On May 2015 my pc broke and lost all my data

Don't know whether it's inside which packs, but before my pc broken I had those packs included in skyrim

If there are no tattos that resembles FHU screenshot try searching in nexus , just type "tattoo" or "overlay" or "racemenu"

just finished looking through all those tattoos, and its not in any of those packs. im off to search the nexus. ill let you know if i find them.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

I spent so long looking on the nexus. Then, the first google search I did, skyrims mods tribal tattoos, and its was the 3rd result. FML

thanks anyway. 

Tama

Glad you found those tattoos Tama.

So... the mod. I'm dying here. This events system makes perfect sense. Working with it should be like working with a smart phone to set a timer, with a pretty little label and everything.

It isn't like that. It isn't like that at all.

I've torn through the code a couple of times now, I rewrote everything to avoid relying on properties; nothing I do seems to satisfy Skyrim. The events simply do not appear in the MCM menu, nor do they trigger in the world. I'm just done, for now. I can't figure it out.

However! I'm not done with the mod as a whole. As an interim release, I've decided to actually start modifying the *.esp file. I'm in the process of adding a player gender check to every NPC comment that can't be construed as being gender neutral. (That is, some slips like "cum in your holes" or "slut" might go by, but a sufficiently cock-happy guy could probably be called those things so it's likely not too big an issue.) As for actually adding male specific comments... not yet. I don't feel sufficiently versed in the CK to try quite yet.

There are a lot of lines of dialogue in the mod, and not one had a player gender check before I began my work. I expect the NPC comments to be done in a week or two, and follower comments at the earliest a week after that.

Also, not dead. Just thought I'd let you know.

My Steam installation has exploded into a pile of itty bitty files. Not just TES:V, but all my Steam games. Thanks Just Cause 3. (Long story, don't ask. Probably won't happen to you.)

Anyway, I can't find the time at the moment to put my Steam and TES:V installations back together. (Luckily, the Steam servers and my USB drive have copies of my modlists, so those are safe.) Unfortunately, that puts this mod on hiatus. I can't even finish the work on the dialogue -- adding the gender checks. Here's the *.esp with the changes so far, though the changes only cover roughly half the dialogue lines in the mod:sr_FillHerUp.esp

*shrugs* I wish I could get the events system working. >.>

My Steam installation has exploded into a pile of itty bitty files. Not just TES:V, but all my Steam games. Thanks Just Cause 3. (Long story, don't ask. Probably won't happen to you.)

Anyway, I can't find the time at the moment to put my Steam and TES:V installations back together. (Luckily, the Steam servers and my USB drive have copies of my modlists, so those are safe.) Unfortunately, that puts this mod on hiatus. I can't even finish the work on the dialogue -- adding the gender checks. Here's the *.esp with the changes so far, though the changes only cover roughly half the dialogue lines in the mod:attachicon.gifsr_FillHerUp.esp

*shrugs* I wish I could get the events system working. >.>

Take your time sir, it's not like you have a deadline with this mod right?

Problems happen, it's always a risk when trying to get something done

Antbank, if I remember how Srende had set it up, there is a json file somewhere with all the messages. I am not sure if editing this is actually enough for localization, or if you need to go in the esp, but the intent was to be able to do it that way...

Thank you for your help.

I too guess the json file has all of messages.

but I have no idea how i can edit the json file.

I cant even open that file with tools i have.

Thank you for your help.

I too guess the json file has all of messages.

but I have no idea how i can edit the json file.

I cant even open that file with tools i have.

You can open and edit them with the simle Windows notepad. Just be careful to not change/ delete any code of the code, a missing [ for example can mess the list up, and with more then 500 lines, it can quite a nuissance to look for the single error

Thank you!

Yeah, all the statuses are in a json file. Because of how Skyrim handles those files, you can just translate them into a new file ending in _<your_language>. There are a number of examples in the FHU 2.0 archive, as I recall. Could be wrong.

And yes, this is full liscence to translate and change the mod however you like.

On another topic, I've been looking at some other mods' similar event registration systems. Death alternative used a FormList of quest scripts, that it then registered by iterating the form list. That way new mods add DA as a dependency, then add their events to the formlist. I... Don't like that system. It means authors have to depend on the mod being there, which complicates development. On the other hand, it solves the race-condition and properties issues that Srende and I appear to have using self-registering ReferenceAlais scripts. I'm not sure I can get the existing thing working, but if I set it up from scratch I bet I can get some kind of functional thing.

That, of course, takes time. :(

Ok I had the same problem as a few people earlier with the Horse quest not working so I looked at it in TESVEdit. I'm definitely not great so I'm sure I missed some stuff but it seems the scene checks for your belly size by SR_InflateFaction. The problem is there's nothing that actually fills your character when you get in the pump so that condition is never met. It's also on the retry scene so even if you use console commands to skip that part of the quest it will loop forever the second time as well.

I fixed it by removing those conditions and reducing the loops required to progress. Unfortunately it makes the quest jump to the next part immediately as soon as Odall turns on the pump and I don't know enough to extend the time or actually fill your character. As for making it to the stables and the quest sticking, you're supposed to fail the first time and succeed with the plugs the second time. It's built to fail unless you let it happen so don't try cheating the system with your own plugs or coc commands (trust me I tried).

I also found a bug with the Orc quest that is similar to the Horse quest. After getting filled and returning to the trading place to get emptied, you get on the pumps and after a really long time it ends. Unfortunately the pump doesn't actually empty your character and it endlessly loops on the courier. There's no system set up to empty your character, fill the courier, or check either for how full they are.

Easiest way to progress this one is wait for the pump to finish you and use console commands to end the courier's pumping. Exact steps are:

(XX is plugin's id. find with help sr_OrcPickup)

player.sqs XX00C247

look for the highest number with a 1 next to it. The number below that is the next stage you want. I think it's 120.

SetStage XX00C247 120

Exit the console and the courier should stand up and finish the quest. Odall mentions your reward but I don't remember getting anything so I think that's missing too.

That's everything I've found so far, hope it helps people stuck on the quests. I'm running Sexlab 1.61b if that means anything. Sorry if I messed stuff up or am blatantly wrong about anything.

Looks nice.  I'd made couple of the changes to FHU myself before - removed deflate animations because they kept breaking other animations/combats/events/everything.. removed NPC chatty changes because annoying.. was thinking of uploading it, then came across this.  Looks like 'someone' took the changes waaay further. :D

There's one more change I made in my own version (and added to this when I switched over).  Scripts test for 'plugged' status on a few places.  I made it so you can set yourself as counting 'plugged' without needing the actual devices.  I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, so instead of changing MCM menu, I just made it so if the min inflation time is maxed (250) it counts as 'plug'.

int Function isPlugged(Actor akActor)
    if akActor == player && config.minInflationTime == 250
        return 3
    EndIf

bool Function isBelted(Actor akActor, int h)
        return true
    EndIf

in sr_inflateQuest script.

Since it stops both 'intake' and 'outflow', it's a nice option to have.  Obviously would make more sense to add an actual separate MCM setting for it, and test for that instead.    Whether I should apply it only when (akActor == player) - not really sure.  In MCM menu could give it as an option.

On a second thought, yes I should.  It doesn't make sense to plug every NPC in Skyrim - in most cases that would simply exclude them from the system, and there's better ways for doing that.

Also increased the likelihood of 'plugged' messages vs regular ones to 70%, but that's not really important.  Actually 1.00 seemed to have a bug - using plugged variable instead of pluggedType in message type test so plugged messages never actually played - but looks like that was fixed in v2 beta.

Again, I just released Srende's quests in whatever state they were. I guess they weren't in a useable state. Thanks for those workarounds arandomperson23!

Progress update: None sad.png. Just came on to thank arandomperson23. 

Glad I could help. If I have the time I might try fixing what's currently there so it progresses without commands, but it'll probably be a few weeks.

Also I love your signature! Sums up my TESVEdit modding skills pretty well.

About the NPC comments, it seems that the MCM setting does not disable them in case of followers.  This became apparent while traveling to Eldergleam Sanctuary with Maurice Jondrelle in tow.

I'll try dividing / multiplying the faction rank by 10 the way I did earlier, it's not a pretty solution but it may work.

About the NPC comments, it seems that the MCM setting does not disable them in case of followers.  This became apparent while traveling to Eldergleam Sanctuary with Maurice Jondrelle in tow.

I'll try dividing / multiplying the faction rank by 10 the way I did earlier, it's not a pretty solution but it may work.

Ahh... shit. I'm not really sure how the follower comments were written; they appear to rely heavily on the papyrus fragments available to dialogue options. Really, that fragment crap drives me crazy. If you're going to add script controls to dialogue, Bethesda, why didn't you make it full scripts that could, I dunno, dynamically change the subtitles and audio files? Call me crazy...

I'll look into that as well, though it might be some time before a version with fixes for those comes out.

reikiri, on 05 Feb 2016 - 10:06 AM, said:

Looks nice.  I'd made couple of the changes to FHU myself before - removed deflate animations because they kept breaking other animations/combats/events/everything.. removed NPC chatty changes because annoying.. was thinking of uploading it, then came across this.  Looks like 'someone' took the changes waaay further. :D

There's one more change I made in my own version (and added to this when I switched over).  Scripts test for 'plugged' status on a few places.  I made it so you can set yourself as counting 'plugged' without needing the actual devices.  I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, so instead of changing MCM menu, I just made it so if the min inflation time is maxed (250) it counts as 'plug'.

*snip*

Since it stops both 'intake' and 'outflow', it's a nice option to have.  Obviously would make more sense to add an actual separate MCM setting for it, and test for that instead.    Whether I should apply it only when (akActor == player) - not really sure.  In MCM menu could give it as an option.

On a second thought, yes I should.  It doesn't make sense to plug every NPC in Skyrim - in most cases that would simply exclude them from the system, and there's better ways for doing that.

Also increased the likelihood of 'plugged' messages vs regular ones to 70%, but that's not really important.  Actually 1.00 seemed to have a bug - using plugged variable instead of pluggedType in message type test so plugged messages never actually played - but looks like that was fixed in v2 beta.

Neat change. Since I've done so much (awful stuff) to the MCM menu, I can see about adding that too. Shouldn't be hard at all. (Not like the events system. >.<)

Ahh... shit. I'm not really sure how the follower comments were written; they appear to rely heavily on the papyrus fragments available to dialogue options. Really, that fragment crap drives me crazy. If you're going to add script controls to dialogue, Bethesda, why didn't you make it full scripts that could, I dunno, dynamically change the subtitles and audio files? Call me crazy...

I'll look into that as well, though it might be some time before a version with fixes for those comes out.

Neat change. Since I've done so much (awful stuff) to the MCM menu, I can see about adding that too. Shouldn't be hard at all. (Not like the events system. >.<)

*snip*

Since it stops both 'intake' and 'outflow', it's a nice option to have.  Obviously would make more sense to add an actual separate MCM setting for it, and test for that instead.    Whether I should apply it only when (akActor == player) - not really sure.  In MCM menu could give it as an option.

I changed things a little. Instead of dividing / multiplying, I just flipped faction rank to negative when NPC comments are disabled.  From quick test it seems to work, the comments stopped.  I also removed the moan sound from deflation when animation is removed since I felt those two go together (and with alt audio files it's just strange to hear 'Oh I love the way you fuck' from out of nowhere, when walking down the street).

The actual changes were to several scripts that handle the inflatefaction, and to MCM config script to add immediate update to faction rank when NPC comments are toggled.

I'm going to just toss the patch as an attachment here since it's small one (50k).  The effective changes as far as I can remember:

- setting minimum inflate time to 250 (maximum value in MCM) will set the player 'plugged', inflation amount will not change, and both status messages and NPC comments will treat the player as if having both anal and vaginal plug along with belt to hold them in.  Also if you were in 'bursting' state, you'll stay that way

- probability of 'plugged' comments (while plugged) versus 'normal' comments increased from 50% to 70%

- while 'deflate animation' is disabled, the 'moan' sound won't play either

- NPC comments unchecked will affect companions as well

And no, I'm -NOT- going to hijack this thing.  :P  Rather this is just my own modded version of the mod, just use what you feel like.  If you actually figure out the script fragments stuff and gag companions there, then none of this should really be needed (you'll probably want to replace the inflate time 250 thing with a real MCM option anyway).

I did look through all the script sources, and couldn't find any further references to inflateFaction, so I don't expect side effects.  However if the ESP uses inflateFaction for tests somewhere aside from companion comments, then it's possible negative faction rank might do something strange.

============ The actual changes in scripts =================================================

SCRIPT sr_inflateQuest:

Function Moan(Actor akActor)

If config.animDeflate

sslBaseVoice voice = sexlab.GetVoice(akActor)

int fullness = ( GetInflationPercentage(akActor) + 0.5 ) as int

bool isVictim = fullness > 50 && fullness <= 75 ; to play the medium sound

voice.Moan(akActor, fullness, isVictim)

EndIf

EndFunction

FUNC   isBelted

return true

EndIf

FUNC   isPlugged

return 3

EndIf

FUNC    UpdateFaction

if !config.npcComments

rank = -rank

EndIf

FUNC    EncumberActor

if fullness < 0

fullness = -fullness

endIf

FUNC    isFilledAndPlugged

getfactionrank() == 0

FUNC    isFilledAndPluggedType

getfactionrank() != 0

SCRIPT sr_inflateMessages:

FUNC    ProcessMessage

if percent < 0

percent = -percent

EndIf

FUNC    onUpdateGameTime

if percent < 0

percent = -percent

EndIf

SCRIPT sr_inflateConfig:

after changing NPC comment toggle (normal and default points)

inflater.UpdateFaction(inflater.player)

SCRIPT sr_InfEventStatus:

Scriptname sr_InfEventStatus extends sr_InfEventbase

sr_inflateMessages Property msgQ auto

bool Function Filter()

int percent = inflater.player.GetFactionRank(inflater.inflateFaction)

if percent < 0

percent = -percent

endIf

If percent >= 20 && Utility.RandomInt(0, 99) < (chance + msgQ.getMod())

If msgQ.getMod() > 0

msgQ.setMod(0)

EndIf

return true

EndIf

return false

EndFunction

Function Execute()

int percent = inflater.player.GetFactionRank(inflater.inflateFaction)

if percent < 0

percent = -percent

endIf

If percent >= 20

msgQ.processMessage()

EndIf

EndFunction

FillHerUp2betaNIO.7z

Is there a way to change or increase the duration of status messages displayed?

I believe that's game's internal system, and there's no way I know of to change the duration (although it wouldn't surprise me if there was a mod for that too).  You can enable checkbox for displaying the messages on console too though, which will let you go back to read if they flash by too quickly.

-- edit --

And just to keep it clear to anyone reading - I mean the checkbox in this mod's MCM menu.. unfortunately there's no checkbox to universally make all the messages capied to console (although some other mods provide similar option for their own messages).