Bane Master this actually spams my Papyrus.

I play as one male, new game, lvl 2. All starts after picking up one female follower Sofia at the stable and Ineed started up. And she is not pregnant.

And no other in the game.

All this starts when I do get inside Whiterun.

And CTD after some time.

[None].FWAbilityBeeingBase.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 153

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:48AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 153

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:48AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:49AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:50AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:58AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:58AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:33:59AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/10/2016 - 05:34:00AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

I've not looked at the Player is male scenario really up until now - I will have a quick look for an obvious fix along with the "LEave me alone" thing tomorrow.

Ok. It seems like there are some error in the male part, since you cant use Sleapy_souls BFAP spells and heal baby on your spouse etc.

Have tried to look in the script files but cant find anything. due lack of script skill. :(

Did find some other stuff in the *.esp

But that is posted already here, Milz could not fix it.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V06

This version includes the previous patches plus some additional fixes by qotsafan and myself 

• Fixed mcm initialisation for new games and clean saves
  • Fixed sexlab  detection
  • Fixed an number of property errors in BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp 
  • Tampons will now only be automatically added to the inventory of NPCs 
  • Fixed virility and sperm survival profile save bug  identified  by Chosen Clue
  • Fix for widgets displaying when pressing the information key whilst the console is open by qotsafan
  • Fixed a bug in the script FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that was checking breast value while inflating the belly by qotsafan
  • Mother's Anger effect will now increase damage by 15-20% rather than 1500-2000%
  • Updated  beeingmale, beeingfemale, beeingbase, PMSSexHurt, PMSHurtingHeadage & BFA_AbilityHungry scripts attached to deleted forms to finish gracefully
  • Updated BFA_AbilityHungry code to reduce script load
  • GO AWAY will now only increase damage by 10%

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

If you open he MCM after a load and the menu  is still setting up close all menus and wait a short while and it should complete.

On old saves the MCM has occasionally stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message.  If this happens save the game and then load the new save and it should release.

As you can see this patch is a community effort - thanks go to all who have provided fixes or suggestions.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V06.7z

I hope that Milz will be able to use and include the fixes of the patch in his next release.  Anyone have any word on how he is doing and where his talents are being directed to?

Pretty sure its the FO4 version of Beeing Female that he's working on. Can't remember the name he had in mind for it though.

For people that havnt installed Beeing Female yet...  would adding your patched files into the install package and overwriting when asked work ok for a fresh install ?

Yes, that's basically what you do by installing the patch over the main mod.

With MO you can install the patch as a separate mod, just put it after Beeing Female in the mod Priority.

Basically to MO a mod is the folder, not the content, and you can even split mods into separate folders, for muti-profile usage.

FoMods are good for this as the internal packaging is already separated.

This can save time and/or drive space if different choices are used on different profiles, but is pointless if you always use the same options.

Instead of reinstalling the FoMod, or having profile specific installs, you simply activate the parts in MO's Priority list.

Takes more time to set up, but saves it with every profile change.

Any way to control an NPC's pregnancy/menstrual cycle in-game? Any addons for that?

And another question - if a baby's health reaches 0, this means that it's a miscarriage, right? Why then does a pregnant NPC go on to have a second stage of pregnancy? Is this normal?

Well sometimes if the baby's health is 0.X% would still be shown as 0%, but if you are lucky it would pass through miscarry checks and get to second stage.Also if you turn Abortion off it will keep the baby alive no matter how low the baby's HP.

Greetings all

first, thanks Bane Master for the Patch! :) I've linked the File in the Mod Description. I also updated the "Importend" Text with the 'normal' and the Patch solution. There where realy many requests about this description part.

I will take a look on the changes to figure out what went wrong. I don't know when the next update will be released, my RL is going crazy.... found a job - get fired - found a job - get fired.... and so on.... When Skyrim HD will be released, I will test the mod and properbly I will start Skyrim again.... that also included developing for Skyrim.

Don't think there will be a fallout version.... the required mods are not done... no menu, no final F4SE, and so on.... I made some concepts but nothing special and not realy programming.

Thanks to everyone who has donated to BeeingFemale!

Greetings all

first, thanks Bane Master for the Patch! :) I've linked the File in the Mod Description. I also updated the "Importend" Text with the 'normal' and the Patch solution. There where realy many requests about this description part.

I will take a look on the changes to figure out what went wrong. I don't know when the next update will be released, my RL is going crazy.... found a job - get fired - found a job - get fired.... and so on.... When Skyrim HD will be released, I will test the mod and properbly I will start Skyrim again.... that also included developing for Skyrim.

Don't think there will be a fallout version.... the required mods are not done... no menu, no final F4SE, and so on.... I made some concepts but nothing special and not realy programming.

Thanks to everyone who has donated to BeeingFemale!

Welcome back! :)

dont worry, i will find a job I will like :) 

The last job was realy crazy..... had an own room.... no programs... all documents and files the user before me had, 3 dead birds infront of my window (for month... I bet they are still there) and it smells like.... urgs! ^^ I should continue a software project that was made, but without any documentations and stuff... and many many more negative things. Wasn't realy a job for me.

Any way to control an NPC's pregnancy/menstrual cycle in-game? Any addons for that?
And another question - if a baby's health reaches 0, this means that it's a miscarriage, right? Why then does a pregnant NPC go on to have a second stage of pregnancy? Is this normal?

Well... yes, there are console commands for everything... they are like cheats so i will put them into a spoiler tag. Here are all console commands

This will add some tampons into your inventory... you can add an amount. without amount, there will be added 1 to the inventory. You can also target a NPC then the tampon will be added to the NPCs inventory

bf:givetampon

bf:givetampon 5

This will do the same as above, but with contraception fluid

bf:givecontraception

bf:givecontraception 5

This will show the state of the selected woman (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:state

This will change the state. 0 = Follicular, ovulation, lutheal, menstruation, 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, birth, 8 = recovering from pregnancy (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:state 0 - 8

This will set the contraception value to the given amount (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:contraception 0 - 98

This will add sperm depending on the target actor. If you are male and selected a female NPC, you will add your sperm to the NPC, if you are female and have selected a male NPC, his sperm will be added to you, and if you have selected a female NPC and you are female as well, then your female sperm will be added to the NPC... male/male doesn't make sense because male/male pregnancy isn't implementated.

bf:addsperm

This will impregnate and change the state to pregnant. If you are male and the target NPC is female, you impregnated the NPC... if you are female and the selected NPC is male, the NPC will impregnate you, if both are female the NPC impregnated you

bf:impregnate

This will damage the unborn baby with the given amount of damage (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:damagebaby 0 - 100

This will set the babys health to the given health (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:babyhealth 0 - 100

This will force the birth (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:forcebirth

This will give the BeeingFemale Error Code - This should be well known now. The first 2 Hex Digits will show the Loading States of the FWSystem, the second two Hex Digits will show the loading state of the the Updater, then 2 Digits for FWChildSettings, then 2 Digits for FWAddOnManager, then 2 Digits for the FWSystemConfig, ... those should be 0!

After that there are 6 Digits, 2 for each AddOn Type... they shouldn't be 0, when you have AddOns running

bf:code

Hope this helps :-)

I saw a Papyrus log where some UnRegisterForUpdate calls from this mod were made (and error-ed out) which immediately raised a red flag.

Nobody, absolutely nobody ought to be using the RegisterForUpdate call and yet several scripts in this mod do use that.

The problem is RegisterForUpdate is that if the game gets slow, even if only once and for a short time you can end up with multiple instances of the "OnUpdate" function running and if the slowness lasts long enough you may end up with a lot of instances.

This is easily avoided by using the "RegisterForSingleUpdate" call instead and making sure the OnUpdate function calls "RegisterForSIngleUpdate" again before any place it exits the function.

I notice that several script have been fixed but most scripts using that call have not.

This is likely the cause of a lot of "strange" user problems with this mod that you cannot reproduce.

If you need help in fixing these problems, let me know. I can probably fix all the scripts in a short time but I wouldn't like to make changes to them which might step on any changes you already have in the works.

I noticed that the napkins are replacing the armor when I wear them... Which seem to defeat the purpose. It's weird, because in TES5Edit they don't seem conflicting. I'm not sure how I should approach this issue.

Are you maybe using SOS full? I think it is a conflict about slot 52. There is a workaround for it: You just need to temporarily schlongifiy your female pc. Then set the worn armor to be revealing (all in SOS MCM menu). You need to schlongify your pc to be able to use the armor revealing function, afterwards you can set them back to 'no schlong'.

Btw. there is also still a bug with the sanitary napkins. They don't have support for NordRace, so they are invisible on nord characters. Solution would be in the CK to add NordRace to additional races for the armor or set NordRace instead of DefaultRace.

Maybe something for the next community patch or an official update..  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else i wanted to say:

I continued work on the RSChildren Addon and have added support for all the races modified by RSChildren.

changes/things added:

- The meshes used by the child clothes were swapped back to vanilla, so they are now using the ones provided by RSChildren, removing visible neck gaps (at least for me). Also added TextureSets so the pink/white BeeingFemale textures are still being applied. 

- Added BF-childraces to the clothes provided by RSChildren (though i am not sure how they can be obtained ingame)

- Added Races, Actors and Addons (quests) for breton, (breton) vampire, imperial and  redguard children using RSChildren presets.

- exported FaceGenData for all actors.

I made two versions:

- one using the normal skeleton, like the Nord BF-Children, which results in rather small heads.

- and another one using ranalines skeleton provided by RSChildren, which results in bigger heads, but maybe better fits the child NPCs from RSChildren.

BFA_RSChildren+_v02.7z   BFA_RSChildren+_ranaline_v02.7z

changelog:

v02:

- added Sexlab.esm as master
- added "SexlabFordbid" keyword to actors
- added "SexlabFordbiddenActors" faction to actors
- removed accidental edit to RSChildren actor preset

@milzschnitte: I once sent you a pm about this topic, but you never replied. not sure if you didn't receive it or were too busy to read/reply, but in any case its no problem ;). I actually came to just drop this here in the thread finally, then saw that you had reappeared..  :shy:

EDIT: latest version can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3354-bfa-beeingfemale-addon-for-rschildren/

I noticed that the napkins are replacing the armor when I wear them... Which seem to defeat the purpose. It's weird, because in TES5Edit they don't seem conflicting. I'm not sure how I should approach this issue.

Are you maybe using SOS full? I think it is a conflict about slot 52. There is a workaround for it: You just need to temporarily schlongifiy your female pc. Then set the worn armor to be revealing (all in SOS MCM menu). You need to schlongify your pc to be able to use the armor revealing function, afterwards you can set them back to 'no schlong'.

Btw. there is also still a bug with the sanitary napkins. They don't have support for NordRace, so they are invisible on nord characters. Solution would be in the CK to add NordRace to additional races for the armor or set NordRace instead of DefaultRace.

Maybe something for the next community patch or an official update..  ;)

Ah yes, I'm using SOS. It's alright though, I'm just not using napkins and only tampons.

I'm having a little issue. I have the animal addons and for some reason the animal child actor talks like the normal children and it's a bit disturbing...is that just a glitch? Is there a way to fix it?

Check in the tread for the animal plugin. No clue at all.

I have the animal plugin and I still had the issue so I'm not sure if it's just a glitch with the mod or something conflicting...