Well this is odd, some of my characters body parts dissapeared. Not only that but the Npcs themselves that were registered completely dissapeared  upon update. They also like to dissapear when im punching in Numbers. Hell even when i set thier values to 1.10 they dont reappear. Anyone have a fix for this?

Well thats odd some of my characters body parts dissapear upon waking up manatanks (Lower Body). Also during the update from .95 to .96 my registered npcs dissapeared. they also like to dissapear along with whatever nodes im editing sometimes. Anyone got a fix?

Well thats odd some of my characters body parts dissapear upon waking up manatanks (Lower Body). Also during the update from .95 to .96 my registered npcs dissapeared. they also like to dissapear along with whatever nodes im editing sometimes. It seems to fix upon restating skyrim as a whole. Anyone got a fix?

I guess this is the best spot to ask: When I drain someone using Deadly Drain (in that I see drain power as a value in that MCM), I don't see a listing in the SLIF. Does this only show up if I use manual drain and not automatic?

Are you using Deadly Drain version 1.6.6? I only support 1.5.1, since there are no sources for 1.6.6. You can ignore the warning in the fomod and deactivate the patch, if you don't want to install the patch for Deadly Drain btw.

You also have to have physical drain activated in the menu.

Well thats odd some of my characters body parts dissapear upon waking up manatanks (Lower Body). Also during the update from .95 to .96 my registered npcs dissapeared. they also like to dissapear along with whatever nodes im editing sometimes. It seems to fix upon restating skyrim as a whole. Anyone got a fix?

Hmm, that's sounds very odd, can you tell me which body parts are disappearing?

Can you post me your log located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log?

Can you post me your log located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User\slif_debug.0.log?

Sounds like I screwed up somewhere... figures.

Update 0.9.6a beta:

- fixed bodyparts vanishing into Oblivion (apparently getting the node-scale at the beginning of the game, will always return 1.0, which was corrupting the calculation)

- instead of 0, the absolute minimum is 0.0000001 now, which will show up in the menu and log as 0.000000, but actually isn't, an additional safety measure to avoid bodyparts vanishing

- updated Milk Mod Economy to version 2016-08-15 in the installer

- removed optional downloads, which will only turn up again, if a patched mod updated

I apologize for any inconvenience, I'm not sure, if this update can make already vanished body-parts reappear, probably not, I'm very sorry about that.

Err I downloaded the new one and its still disappearing :/ (save file before this mod)

Which mod? Try setting another value via the menu.

I have Cursed Loot, DD, Fill Her Up, PSQ, Estrus Chaurus +, MilkMod(new), Soulgem and Deadly Drain.

I tried changing the values but it made no difference.

I have Cursed Loot, DD, Fill Her Up, PSQ, Estrus Chaurus +, MilkMod(new), Soulgem and Deadly Drain.

Both logs please (structure is from windows 7):

C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User\slif_debug.0.log

Both logs please (structure is from windows 7):

C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User\slif_debug.0.log

Err I havnt got those generated :/

I havnt setup papyrus logs

Well, then activate logging or else I sadly can't help you, if I don't know what's going on :)

You activate logging by adding the following to your Skyrim.ini, located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
Also activate debug messages in my mcm menu.

Well, then activate logging or else I sadly can't help you, if I don't know what's going on :)

You activate logging by adding the following to your Skyrim.ini, located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Ill add this but now I am playing without the framework :/ gonna give it a try again tomorrow

I haven't worked with colors yet, so I don't know what could cause this, but maybe the color hasn't been reset, even though you disabled the feature? So maybe you are stuck with the color at the moment?

You have very good instincts!

Issue is fixed.

Disabled Hormones in load order.  Loaded up game-save without doing a saveclean first - just to see.

And the recolor was gone! 

Funny thing is then I re-enabled Hormones.esp, with the same save game, but the NiO overrride issue did not reappear.

Extra funny thing is i had started brand new games previously before disabling hormones.esp and the re-tint was always there.

Thanks for help to talk this through.

Afterwards, I tried SL Inflation - with FHU and Hormones.

Used Square root - like idea of that one.

Just FHU worked fine for one round of heavy testing.

Hormones -- experiencing some excessive anomalies with the butt (and correspondingly the hips and legs).  Will test further to see if it's Hormones related (probably), and then add other mods as well.

You have very good instincts!

Issue is fixed.

Disabled Hormones in load order.  Loaded up game-save without doing a saveclean first - just to see.

And the recolor was gone! 

Funny thing is then I re-enabled Hormones.esp, with the same save game, but the NiO overrride issue did not reappear.

Extra funny thing is i had started brand new games previously before disabling hormones.esp and the re-tint was always there.

Thanks for help to talk this through.

Glad to know, you were able to figure this out :)

Afterwards, I tried SL Inflation - with FHU and Hormones.

Used Square root - like idea of that one.

Just FHU worked fine for one round of heavy testing.

Hormones -- experiencing some excessive anomalies with the butt (and correspondingly the hips and legs).  Will test further to see if it's Hormones related (probably), and then add other mods as well.

If you want to report the error, I have compiled a quick how to in this blog post, for everyone, not just you:

How to report errors

I guess this is the best spot to ask: When I drain someone using Deadly Drain (in that I see drain power as a value in that MCM), I don't see a listing in the SLIF. Does this only show up if I use manual drain and not automatic?

Are you using Deadly Drain version 1.6.6? I only support 1.5.1, since there are no sources for 1.6.6. You can ignore the warning in the fomod and deactivate the patch, if you don't want to install the patch for Deadly Drain btw.

You also have to have physical drain activated in the menu.

It is 1.5.1, and drain is turned on. I just have no idea why I don't get a SLIF entry for it (though I think I see the scaling). I wonder if I should ask in the DD thread (though the author is all about 1.6.6) as to how to confirm that the effects are applying correctly.

It is 1.5.1, and drain is turned on. I just have no idea why I don't get a SLIF entry for it (though I think I see the scaling). I wonder if I should ask in the DD thread (though the author is all about 1.6.6) as to how to confirm that the effects are applying correctly.

I need all of this:

How to report errors

or at least the log-files

If you want to report the error, I have compiled a quick how to in this blog post, for everyone, not just you:

How to report errors

Ok i just set my test girl to 0.0000 to test the whole complete dissapearing thing. Most of the body came back on the first try, although i did have logs enabled. (Butt breasts and dick did not come back after touching the variables or reloading the area.) I tried this again with logs and only the dick didnt come back this time around, Here are the logs. Hope it leads to something!

Edit: By the way what are the presets for and how do we activate them?

Papyrus.0.log

slif_debug.0.log

Ok i just set my test girl to 0.0000 to test the whole complete dissapearing thing. Most of the body came back on the first try, although i did have logs enabled. (Butt breasts and dick did not come back after touching the variables or reloading the area.) I tried this again with logs and only the dick didnt come back this time around, Here are the logs. Hope it leads to something!

Edit: By the way what are the presets for and how do we activate them?

The first thing I'm noticing, you should update PapyrusUtil to at least version 3.2.

There are lots of SLIF_Menu errors, since it can't find the function IsPendingSave in JsonUtil, which is only in version 3.2+ (didn't know that).

Errors can lead to all sorts of weirdness.

SexLab v1.62 comes with PapyrusUtil version 3.3.

If you don't want to update to SexLab version 1.62, at least update PapyrusUtil to version 3.2.

The presets are saved in a .json file, if you change a value on the Presets page (Save() will not be called, since IsPendingSave() already fails).

Those values will be set for each npc, the first time it is registered, if they are not default values.

Presets can be set for minimum, maximum, multiplier and increment.

For me your framework works mostly fine (also thank you very much for it). Only issue i',m having is with nodes update on load. Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's something i'm doing wrong. To clarify, normally SGO and milkmod economy (which are just about the only mods that work well together without your framework), update their changes to breast/belly nodes when i 1st load my save. With your framework, nothing updates unless a change happens, or i update the actor via MCM manually... Also not certain if the scanner thingy works or not, but npc's around my character do not get updated on load unless a change happens also.

For me your framework works mostly fine (also thank you very much for it). Only issue i',m having is with nodes update on load. Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's something i'm doing wrong. To clarify, normally SGO and milkmod economy (which are just about the only mods that work well together without your framework), update their changes to breast/belly nodes when i 1st load my save. With your framework, nothing updates unless a change happens, or i update the actor via MCM manually... Also not certain if the scanner thingy works or not, but npc's around my character do not get updated on load unless a change happens also.

With your framework, nothing updates unless a change happens, or i update the actor via MCM manually...

That's definitely not intended and sounds like I screwed up, that's probably why the scanner is not working as well.

Although, when I look at my code, it "should" always update, when there is no change.

The first thing I'm noticing, you should update PapyrusUtil to at least version 3.2.

There are lots of SLIF_Menu errors, since it can't find the function IsPendingSave in JsonUtil, which is only in version 3.2+ (didn't know that).

Errors can lead to all sorts of weirdness.

SexLab v1.62 comes with PapyrusUtil version 3.3.

If you don't want to update to SexLab version 1.62, at least update PapyrusUtil to version 3.2.

The presets are saved in a .json file, if you change a value on the Presets page (Save() will not be called, since IsPendingSave() already fails).

Those values will be set for each npc, the first time it is registered, if they are not default values.

Presets can be set for minimum, maximum, multiplier and increment.

Ok so i updated Sexlab (and FNIS by extension) for the Papyrus 3.3 update, still got the same error. The actor come back without a schlong of skyrim. I HOPE the Papyrus updated but i'm unsure.

slif_debug.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

With your framework, nothing updates unless a change happens, or i update the actor via MCM manually...

That's definitely not intended and sounds like I screwed up, that's probably why the scanner is not working as well.

Although, when I look at my code, it "should" always update, when there is no change.

Managed to make it work as intended, although it's a bit "hit or miss" at times, prolly due to script lag i guess. Also, for me, it only seems to work ok with the "add and subtract one" setting. Average and square root settings produced some weird results, like my character disappearing :P while the top X had the " not update on load" issue.

I'm more than certain that the error is on my end so don't worry ;) In any case, it is an improvement over using just the mods (SGO/milkmod/EC+/FHU-nio), which in theory should work nice together regardless, but alas they do not. Makes me miss the netimmerse and pexgui times :P

p.s. is there any special settings that should be set in nioverride.ini for your mod to work best?