hmm...so,if i keep egg factory,,i should never ever touch its breast scaling option again,,,now to figure out the lack of visible belly growth,,

I wouldn't say that, it's just that I haven't tested Egg Factory yet and there were no reference for breast inflation in your log-file, ergo no breast inflation from Egg Factory.

and yet,merely enabling breast inflation for egg factory made them balloon out instantly.so something is fishy.belly scaled by egg factory to 2.95 without any visible inflation...and what i expect to be a inflation of 3 of the breasts by toggling the breast inflation,,maybe you should give the egg factory patch a closer look

and yet,merely enabling breast inflation for egg factory made them balloon out instantly.so something is fishy.belly scaled by egg factory to 2.95 without any visible inflation...and what i expect to be a inflation of 3 of the breasts by toggling the breast inflation,,maybe you should give the egg factory patch a closer look

I tried out Egg Factory and both belly and breast inflation seem to work fine.

I found out, why the values in the Egg Factory menu always stay 1.0, since the scale, that Egg Factory normally sets doesn't exist and the NiO default is 1.0.

Hello Qutsafan.

First i have to say that i am really liking your mod. I am using your mod with Beeing Female, Milk Mod Economy, Hormones, Deadly Drain, EC+, Cursed Loot, Fill Her up, Devious Butt, DDi and PSQ and they all work fine together without problems.

But i have to ask that you can eventually put Estrus Spider with in your mod. This is not supported and thats sad for me couse im using this mod too.

Hopefully you can Add it easyly soon :)

Good Job anyway and thanks for all your Work

Hello Qutsafan.

First i have to say that i am really liking your mod. I am using your mod with Beeing Female, Milk Mod Economy, Hormones, Deadly Drain, EC+, Cursed Loot, Fill Her up, Devious Butt, DDi and PSQ and they all work fine together without problems.

But i have to ask that you can eventually put Estrus Spider with in your mod. This is not supported and thats sad for me couse im using this mod too.

Hopefully you can Add it easyly soon :)

Good Job anyway and thanks for all your Work

Noted, will add a patch next version.

Update 0.9.7 beta:

- added Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon patch for version 3

- added optional Soulgem Oven III patch for version 309a (not included in the installer)

- added functions unregisterNode, unregisterMultipleNodes, unregisterBothNodes

- updated Egg Factory patch with the new functions

- added new scripts SLIF_Inflate, SLIF_Absorb, SLIF_Give, SLIF_Grow, SLIF_GrowTarget, SLIF_Shrink and SLIF_ShrinkTarget for easy adding of inflate magic effects, inspired by the macromancy 2 version by @dweezer

Update 0.9.7a beta:

- updated Soulgem Oven III patch for version 309

Update 0.9.7 beta:

- added new scripts SLIF_Inflate, SLIF_Absorb, SLIF_Give, SLIF_Grow, SLIF_GrowTarget, SLIF_Shrink and SLIF_ShrinkTarget for easy adding of inflate magic effects, inspired by the macromancy 2 version by @dweezer

Are we edging closer to seeing Increment being "implemented?"   :D

Are we edging closer to seeing Increment being "implemented?"   :D

What do you mean? :)

The "Push of a button" De/Inflation of a selected node! I seriously hope it can make its way to be. If the script isn't for those then what are they for? My curiosity's killin me.

The "Push of a button" De/Inflation of a selected node! I seriously hope it can make its way to be. If the script isn't for those then what are they for? My curiosity's killin me.

Sadly no, those script can be attached to Magic Effects, which then in turn can be triggered by spells, for a limited amount of nodes at the moment.

I could add spells to my framework, but I would recommend using Macromancy for that purpose, which is not yet completely ready though.

I remembered your feature request and I will add a toggle, so that inflation occurs, when you leave the mcm menu, which will then queue any slider change you do and execute that queue, when you leave the menu.

Hope that's okay, I can't think of a better solution at the moment.

Hope that's okay, I can't think of a better solution at the moment.

You've done a fantastic job with the mod so far and its not even done yet. Plus its a joint effort. You make, we test and report. Rinse repeat. So again thank you for all your work. Im looking forward to the future.  :lol:

You've done a fantastic job with the mod so far and its not even done yet. Plus its a joint effort. You make, we test and report. Rinse repeat. So again thank you for all your work. Im looking forward to the future.  :lol:

I do my best :)

I really depend on bug reports / feature requests, since I don't always find all bugs myself, nor know, what people would want as features, that's why I'm very thankful, for any feedback I get!

I must have missed this framework :)

Hope you will enjoy it, if you want to try it out :)

Only one bad thing, I cant try it since it have one different version of one file. That have other corrections then the one you have.

I use this  2.7.2 Patch V04 Beta 4.5 You know where it comes from.

I think you need to chat little whit Bane_master

Dont know what he have changed, I only trying :P

Works flawless.

Only one bad thing, I cant try it since it have one different version of one file. That have other corrections then the one you have.

Works flawless.

Ugh, so there is already a version 4? And were would I get that version? It's not in the Beeing Female thread.

The framework doesn't have a compatible version anyway, since I'm working on something else at the moment.

Works flawless.

Ugh, so there is already a version 4? And were would I get that version? It's not in the Beeing Female thread.

The framework doesn't have a compatible version anyway, since I'm working on something else at the moment.

No you cant find it in the tread, dont know if there are any more then me and Bane_master that have it.

I think you must ask him.

Update 0.9.8 alpha (need alpha testers to confirm that those are working correctly, especially the breasts):

- added toggle to use BodyMorph "PregnancyBelly" instead of node scaling "NPC Belly" (disabled in the beta version)

- added toggle to use BodyMorph "Breasts" instead of node scaling "NPC L Breast" or "NPC R Breast" (disabled in the beta version)

Update 0.9.8 beta:

- added a toggle to inflate when leaving the mcm menu as per request by @dafinch

- added page "Queue", which shows all npc and the nodes that get inflated on leaving the mcm menu

- added page "Toggles", which contains all optional toggles (toggles will be reset)

- updated Beeing Female patch for @Bane Master's fixes (BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V03)

- updated Milk Mod Economy patch for version 2016-08-28

- updated Deviously Cursed Loot patch for version 5.7

- fixed slif_scanner and slif_timer starting up no matter what

- fixed typing n while the console is open no longer triggers register target npc

The alpha and beta versions are identical, except for the alpha changes.

Edit: Added a patch that adds missing translations to the translation files (Version 0.9.8 Interface Fix.zip)

Update 0.9.8 beta:

- added a toggle to inflate when leaving the mcm menu as per request by @dafinch

- added page "Queue", which shows all npc and the nodes that get inflated on leaving the mcm menu

- added page "Toggles", which contains all optional toggles (toggles will be reset)

Everything appears to be working amazingly. I've found no problems with it but i'm actively searching to report back with. I might have found something with Milkmod and other nodes but it might just be because Milkmod doesn't keep track of nodes that don't relate to the Breasts/SoS. Like i said, Keep up the good work!  ;)

Everything appears to be working amazingly. I've found no problems with it but i'm actively searching to report back with. I might have found something with Milkmod and other nodes but it might just be because Milkmod doesn't keep track of nodes that don't relate to the Breasts/SoS. Like i said, Keep up the good work!  ;)

I could need people trying out the alpha and stating, if the BodyMorphs for PregnancyBelly and Breasts work, which can be toggled on the Toggles page.

If it looks like in this thread: Better Inflated Bellies - Inflation NIO Bodymorphs or if you also have shrinking breasts.

hey im not sure if this is in your juristiction, but i recently started a new game to try and use PSQ. the transformation goes smoothly, and your framework's incremental scaling works like a charm.

however, when reverting back to human, my entire body shrinks away into oblivion! 

has anyone mentioned something similar to that happening? i checked in the psq package topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54049-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest/

and someone mentioned that they just had to update fill her up, but i dont have fill her up! i only have:

-both estrus'

-mana tanks (oh btw, is there any way to make mana tank's scaling take priority over SLIF's increment when bars are delpeted/filling?)
-milk mod
-body scale

-psq

-deadly drain

-and soul gem oven

last i checked i had all these mods updated to the latest version.

and this time, i have debug logs! ah-ha! slif_debug.0.log

Update 0.9.7 beta:

- added Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon patch for version 3

- added optional Soulgem Oven III patch for version 309a (not included in the installer)

- added functions unregisterNode, unregisterMultipleNodes, unregisterBothNodes

- updated Egg Factory patch with the new functions

Update 0.9.7a beta:

- updated Soulgem Oven III patch for version 309

Well, I'm taken aback. I didn't think I had quite that much influence on anyone as far as scrapped together code goes. I had just finished compiling the scripts I was working on (still not sure if WeightMorphs can work the way I want through Papyrus though), but neat all the same.