Everything appears to be working amazingly. I've found no problems with it but i'm actively searching to report back with. I might have found something with Milkmod and other nodes but it might just be because Milkmod doesn't keep track of nodes that don't relate to the Breasts/SoS. Like i said, Keep up the good work!  ;)

I could need people trying out the alpha and stating, if the BodyMorphs for PregnancyBelly and Breasts work, which can be toggled on the Toggles page.

If it looks like in this thread: Better Inflated Bellies - Inflation NIO Bodymorphs or if you also have shrinking breasts.

hi there

i have tested the slider Options, and i got massive flickering on breasts, like the values are fighting with each other.

As for the belly node, it works fine but i had to set the Multiplier-value of something like 5, to get a real visibillity of the changes, and a nice view on full pregnancy, means 1 Minute bevor labour :D.

The base value of mods like BF and MME for node scaling are 1, that´s fine, if u use Node-Scaling, because the base values of the nodes in Race-Menu are also 1 if there is no scaling (I mean no enlargement, no Inflation, nothing....). but the base value of the pregnancy belly slider  is set to 0 in race-menu, so if your character has no Inflation and mods are giving you a value of 1 you get an belly-enlargement, and your character Looks like she is pregnant, but realy she is not.

Personally i´ve set my body-sliders in race menu for the pregnancy-belly to a negative value to compensate this, and it workes, but i could not set the slider-values for all female npc´s in whole Skyrim......

Sorry for my english, it´s not my native language, but i hope, you could unterstand it anyway.

I tryed to upload some screenys, but the Forum would not let me do. :@

hey im not sure if this is in your juristiction, but i recently started a new game to try and use PSQ. the transformation goes smoothly, and your framework's incremental scaling works like a charm.

however, when reverting back to human, my entire body shrinks away into oblivion! 

has anyone mentioned something similar to that happening? i checked in the psq package topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54049-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest/

and someone mentioned that they just had to update fill her up, but i dont have fill her up! i only have:

-both estrus'

-mana tanks (oh btw, is there any way to make mana tank's scaling take priority over SLIF's increment when bars are delpeted/filling?)

-milk mod

-body scale

-psq

-deadly drain

-and soul gem oven

last i checked i had all these mods updated to the latest version.

and this time, i have debug logs! ah-ha! attachicon.gifslif_debug.0.log

What kind of calculation type are you using, if I may ask? (I forgot to add a log about it, will be in the next version (or a small fix))

On reverting back to human you say? I will have to investigate the cause of this.

As a temporary sanity check, have you tried setting the values to 1.0 or similar (via slif or psq mod page) and do these nodes/body parts stay hidden or do they reapear, when you do that?

About Mana Tanks, you could set the increment higher, so that it only takes, what it gets. You could do this via preset (if the presets work as they are supposed to), so that it's the same on each game or on the Mana Tanks page for your character.

Well, I'm taken aback. I didn't think I had quite that much influence on anyone as far as scrapped together code goes. I had just finished compiling the scripts I was working on (still not sure if WeightMorphs can work the way I want through Papyrus though), but neat all the same.

I'm looking forward to your next version, you should take a look at the Macromancy 2 version I uploaded in the Breast absorb spell thread, as far as reusable code goes.

hi there

i have tested the slider Options, and i got massive flickering on breasts, like the values are fighting with each other.

As for the belly node, it works fine but i had to set the Multiplier-value of something like 5, to get a real visibillity of the changes, and a nice view on full pregnancy, means 1 Minute bevor labour :D.

The base value of mods like BF and MME for node scaling are 1, that´s fine, if u use Node-Scaling, because the base values of the nodes in Race-Menu are also 1 if there is no scaling (I mean no enlargement, no Inflation, nothing....). but the base value of the pregnancy belly slider  is set to 0 in race-menu, so if your character has no Inflation and mods are giving you a value of 1 you get an belly-enlargement, and your character Looks like she is pregnant, but realy she is not.

Personally i´ve set my body-sliders in race menu for the pregnancy-belly to a negative value to compensate this, and it workes, but i could not set the slider-values for all female npc´s in whole Skyrim......

Sorry for my english, it´s not my native language, but i hope, you could unterstand it anyway.

I tryed to upload some screenys, but the Forum would not let me do. :@

You could upload the images somewhere else and post the link or pack them into a zip file and upload it.

Not 100% certain but i think both your latest versions break the (lactacid) belly inflation from milkmod economy.

How so?

Also not sure why you keep removing the previous versions :P

Sorry, I can't support multiple versions for each mod and keep them up to date, keeping the patches up to date with the newest mod versions is enough work for me.

The old patch should still work though for the old version.

Edit: Oh, you mean my old versions? I just don't want the download section to be so cluttered again, like before the new installer, but I did that before too :)

I could put up an archive page if you want?

Not 100% certain but i think both your latest versions break the (lactacid) belly inflation from milkmod economy.

How so?

Also not sure why you keep removing the previous versions :P

Sorry, I can't support multiple versions for each mod and keep them up to date, keeping the patches up to date with the newest mod versions is enough work for me.
The old patch should still work though for the old version.

Edit: Oh, you mean my old versions? I just don't want the download section to be so cluttered again, like before the new installer, but I did that before too :)
I could put up an archive page if you want?

Just tried v97a. Lactacid belly inflation doesn't seem to work with it either. Milkmod economy shows a belly inflation of 6-7, more or less (with 11 or 12 lactacid or so) and SLIF shows 0. Breast inflation seems to work ok. All that in a fresh game... (although i did try milkmod economy without SLIF and lactacid inflation works ok)

Hope you don't need a log for that :P  but if you do i'll turn logging on.

...and yes, what i meant is keep a couple of older versions in the downloads section. Never know when someone might need to revert to one  ;)

Edit: also something i've been meaning to ask for a long time. Ok SLIF scripts should go after the various mod scripts in the left MO panel (as in overwriting the regular scripts). What about the esp though? Before or after the various mod esps? Or it doesn't matter?

edit2: Tried version 96d too. Milkmod lacracid belly inflation doesn't work there either unless your "mod extras" toggle is activated, which i guess means that your mod's lactacid belly inflation takes over...reason i haven't noticed it before.

edit3: it seems that installing version 98 after 96d with the mod extras milkmod economy toggle enabled , kickstarts the belly inflation for 98 too. Not sure if that's a healthy method though :P

Also the new breast/belly inflation toggles create a LOT of lag for me and doesn't actually work. That's just about it for now. I'll keep the save b4 installing any SLIF versions in case you need a log or something.

What kind of calculation type are you using, if I may ask? (I forgot to add a log about it, will be in the next version (or a small fix))

On reverting back to human you say? I will have to investigate the cause of this.

As a temporary sanity check, have you tried setting the values to 1.0 or similar (via slif or psq mod page) and do these nodes/body parts stay hidden or do they reapear, when you do that?

About Mana Tanks, you could set the increment higher, so that it only takes, what it gets. You could do this via preset (if the presets work as they are supposed to), so that it's the same on each game or on the Mana Tanks page for your character.

Last i checked i used average scaling, i have not tried setting the values to 1.0, and im not sure if you mean when setting the values or transforming when you mean stay hidden/reappear

and thank you for the tip on mana tanks ill try that out right now

edit: good news! i just had to make sexlab's values to 1, and i no longer disappear and i no longer shrink! 

but i lost my penis... but thats probably something unrelated

hi again

I packed my screenys into a .zip. there are a few of them, cause i made Screens of your MCM for the changes too.

ok, now let me explain, what to see in my screenys.

first is with node scaling and no Inflation at all. than i switched to pregnancybellyslider. You coul barely see any changes.

Than i filles her with 10 Lactacyde from MME, which should result in an scaling value of 5. You can see the values on my screenys too.

Belly is not realy visibly changed.

So i set Multiplier of 5, and now you can see a nice inflatet belly. Looks realy good.

ok, now i removed the lactacyde, so her bely should revert to normal, but as for the Multiplier, she got a value of 5 instead of 1, so she looked a Little bit inflated.

OK, until now, i only changed the values of one mod.

Now i did the same changes for BF too, and as you can see, she got a total value of 9 and the visible changings increased. Nor she looked realy lika at the beginning of a pregnancy maybe at the end of the first trimenon (after 12 Weeks).

But at this Point there is no Inflation. no Pregnancy, no Lactacyde, no scaling from the mods, only through the Multiplier value.

So for normal playing, all NPC´s and my PC which are registered and scaled in SLIF are Walking around looking pregnant, even if they are not.

And i don´t want to Change the Multiplier value every time i get a message that a Girl gets pregnant or gets feed lactacyde........

Oh, and if u want to use my sreenys in any way, please feel free to do so.

But i realy want to see the belly slider functiion in your future Versions. I hope you get it to work properly. The pregnancy belly from the slider Looks so amazing beautilul. Realy Nice Work :D

And i encountered a bug, but maybe it belongs to MME..... After milking Scene, if it Ends automatically because of there is no milk left, the player-controls stays disabled. You can not move or use any of your menues, except for the games main menu. you had to Abort the Scene before it end automatically to gain your controls back. or use "enableplayercontrols" command in console.

PregnancyBellySliderSettingsScreeny.zip

Update 0.9.8a beta:

- fixed adding multiple actors at the same time (like Macromancy for example), taking very long and breaking the actor list (I would recommend turning notifications off, when adding lots of actors, since adding them takes less time, than displaying the messages)

- changing the sorting method will now sort the actors once

- features from the alpha are now in the beta (they work for me, but I don't know if they work for everyone) (the scaling being smaller than the normal scaling is expected, since BodyMorphs have an actual limit, everything beyond doesn't look very good)

- added a dropbox folder with backup versions, which will contain all past, current and future versions of the installer (from version 0.9.6 onwards)

Update 0.9.8b beta:

- fixed lactacid belly inflation not working for Milk Mod Economy (I took out a check, that I implemented for my old system, but didn't remove, when I removed the system)

Update 0.9.8c beta:

- fixed last instances (hopefully) of values being set to 0.0 instead of 0.0000001 for transformation nodes

- fixed values being set to 0.0 instead of 1.0 for the transformation from succubus to human (as always, this can't make already disappeared nodes reappear and I'm sorry about that)

Just tried v97a. Lactacid belly inflation doesn't seem to work with it either. Milkmod economy shows a belly inflation of 6-7, more or less (with 11 or 12 lactacid or so) and SLIF shows 0. Breast inflation seems to work ok. All that in a fresh game... (although i did try milkmod economy without SLIF and lactacid inflation works ok)

Hope you don't need a log for that :P  but if you do i'll turn logging on.

...and yes, what i meant is keep a couple of older versions in the downloads section. Never know when someone might need to revert to one  ;)

Edit: also something i've been meaning to ask for a long time. Ok SLIF scripts should go after the various mod scripts in the left MO panel (as in overwriting the regular scripts). What about the esp though? Before or after the various mod esps? Or it doesn't matter?

edit2: Tried version 96d too. Milkmod lacracid belly inflation doesn't work there either unless your "mod extras" toggle is activated, which i guess means that your mod's lactacid belly inflation takes over...reason i haven't noticed it before.

edit3: it seems that installing version 98 after 96d with the mod extras milkmod economy toggle enabled , kickstarts the belly inflation for 98 too. Not sure if that's a healthy method though :P

Also the new breast/belly inflation toggles create a LOT of lag for me and doesn't actually work. That's just about it for now. I'll keep the save b4 installing any SLIF versions in case you need a log or something.

- Lactacid belly inflation fixed :)

- Added a dropbox folder with all old and new "Installer" versions (pre installer versions not included atm)

- Not sure how MO handles this, but yes, scripts have to go after the mods they patch and esp doesn't really matter, but I would advise not moving it around too much between savegames

- yes, the "mod extras" toggle was causing the problem, since I removed the toggle, but not the check for it

- lot of lag you say? I will have to check that, you might want to make sure, that your body in bodyslide has the "PregnancyBelly" and "Breasts" slider (that's all I can think of right now)

Last i checked i used average scaling, i have not tried setting the values to 1.0, and im not sure if you mean when setting the values or transforming when you mean stay hidden/reappear

and thank you for the tip on mana tanks ill try that out right now

edit: good news! i just had to make sexlab's values to 1, and i no longer disappear and i no longer shrink! 

but i lost my penis... but thats probably something unrelated

So the penis stays hidden?

hi again

I packed my screenys into a .zip. there are a few of them, cause i made Screens of your MCM for the changes too.

ok, now let me explain, what to see in my screenys.

first is with node scaling and no Inflation at all. than i switched to pregnancybellyslider. You coul barely see any changes.

Than i filles her with 10 Lactacyde from MME, which should result in an scaling value of 5. You can see the values on my screenys too.

Belly is not realy visibly changed.

So i set Multiplier of 5, and now you can see a nice inflatet belly. Looks realy good.

ok, now i removed the lactacyde, so her bely should revert to normal, but as for the Multiplier, she got a value of 5 instead of 1, so she looked a Little bit inflated.

OK, until now, i only changed the values of one mod.

Now i did the same changes for BF too, and as you can see, she got a total value of 9 and the visible changings increased. Nor she looked realy lika at the beginning of a pregnancy maybe at the end of the first trimenon (after 12 Weeks).

But at this Point there is no Inflation. no Pregnancy, no Lactacyde, no scaling from the mods, only through the Multiplier value.

So for normal playing, all NPC´s and my PC which are registered and scaled in SLIF are Walking around looking pregnant, even if they are not.

And i don´t want to Change the Multiplier value every time i get a message that a Girl gets pregnant or gets feed lactacyde........

Oh, and if u want to use my sreenys in any way, please feel free to do so.

But i realy want to see the belly slider functiion in your future Versions. I hope you get it to work properly. The pregnancy belly from the slider Looks so amazing beautilul. Realy Nice Work :D

And i encountered a bug, but maybe it belongs to MME..... After milking Scene, if it Ends automatically because of there is no milk left, the player-controls stays disabled. You can not move or use any of your menues, except for the games main menu. you had to Abort the Scene before it end automatically to gain your controls back. or use "enableplayercontrols" command in console.

Yeah, loverslab doesn't allow .bmp files to be uploaded (try converting them to .jpg, they are way smaller too)

The belly stays this small, since BodyMorphs have a maximum of 1.0, so at the moment I'm taking the whole 100.0 from the maximum and dividing it by 50 (so the scale maxed out would be 2.0, which is the double value of the maximum and is on the edge of not looking very good anymore)

The belly was working fine though, what I need is info about the breasts.

About the player-controls, that's a common Skyrim related issue I think.

btw. du könntest mir auch auf Deutsch schreiben, da ich die deutsche Übersetzung selbst mache :D

außerdem, wenn dich was an der deutschen Übersetzung stört, sag mir bescheid!

Thanx for the fix :) Fun fact is it was working fine with v98 on top of v96d. Either way i (clean) installed the new version.

MO (default) left panel view represents the order in which one would throw the files in the data folder, so if SLIF is lower than milkmod economy, it's scripts "overwrite" milkmod's.

Yes there's a lot of lag when SLIF is trying to update the nodes using the new method (similar to a very high number of scripts running). I'm quite familiar with bodyslide and outfit studio so there no chance something is wrong with the bodies i use. Only thing i can think of is maybe it somehow conflicts with racemenu morphs (the ingame bodyslide) which i use a lot, or my custom armor .tri files... Didn't play long with it tbh  so it may get smoother after a while. Point is i don't see it doing much of anything at least not with normal inflation values. Perhaps it needs a new calculation method because even with topx or additive that normally would produce the largest results , inflation is minimal.

I will give it another go later on.

Thanx for the fix :) Fun fact is it was working fine with v98 on top of v96d. Either way i (clean) installed the new version.

MO (default) left panel view represents the order in which one would throw the files in the data folder, so if SLIF is lower than milkmod economy, it's scripts "overwrite" milkmod's.

Yes there's a lot of lag when SLIF is trying to update the nodes using the new method (similar to a very high number of scripts running). I'm quite familiar with bodyslide and outfit studio so there no chance something is wrong with the bodies i use. Only thing i can think of is maybe it somehow conflicts with racemenu morphs (the ingame bodyslide) which i use a lot, or my custom armor .tri files... Didn't play long with it tbh  so it may get smoother after a while. Point is i don't see it doing much of anything at least not with normal inflation values. Perhaps it needs a new calculation method because even with topx or additive that normally would produce the largest results , inflation is minimal.

I will give it another go later on.

The problem is, as I explained in the previous post, that BodyMorphs have a range from 0.0 to 1.0, so at the moment I divide the 100 max by 50, so that the max value is 2.0 atm (like 200% value in bodyslide), which means that the full inflation is at 50 at the moment, which is quite the high value.

@ qotsafan

gut zu wissen, dass man hier auch deutsch schreiben kann :D

Ich habe versucht, den Slider-Morph für die Brüste zu benutzen, aber leider bekam ich da nur ein hin und her geflackere, so als wenn beim nodescaling 2 mods miteinander streiten, wer nun den scale machen darf.

Ich kann mir im Moment nur vorstellen, dass es daran liegen kann, dass RaceMenu für den Breast-Slider negative Werte für die Vergrößerung benutzt, zumindest das RaceMenuPlugin für UUNP. Bei CBBE weiß ich es nicht, da ich den nicht nutze.

Übrigens, kann das sein, dass das BeeingFemale V03 plugin fehlerhaft ist? Ich habe es bisher nicht benutzt, aber seit ich es wegen deinem Mod installiert habe, bekomme ich die Buffs und Debuffs der einzelnen Schwangerschafts-Trimester während der Menstruationsphase.....Oder ist das so gewollt?! :huh:

@ qotsafan

gut zu wissen, dass man hier auch deutsch schreiben kann :D

Ich habe versucht, den Slider-Morph für die Brüste zu benutzen, aber leider bekam ich da nur ein hin und her geflackere, so als wenn beim nodescaling 2 mods miteinander streiten, wer nun den scale machen darf.

Ich kann mir im Moment nur vorstellen, dass es daran liegen kann, dass RaceMenu für den Breast-Slider negative Werte für die Vergrößerung benutzt, zumindest das RaceMenuPlugin für UUNP. Bei CBBE weiß ich es nicht, da ich den nicht nutze.

Übrigens, kann das sein, dass das BeeingFemale V03 plugin fehlerhaft ist? Ich habe es bisher nicht benutzt, aber seit ich es wegen deinem Mod installiert habe, bekomme ich die Buffs und Debuffs der einzelnen Schwangerschafts-Trimester während der Menstruationsphase.....Oder ist das so gewollt?! :huh:

Davon hab ich leider keine Ahnung, musst du @Bane Master fragen.

Ich werde demnächst noch einen patch für seinen patch version 5 hochladen.

I'm currently playing around with Soul Gem Oven in your inflation framework, the belly works great with the bodymorph option on, but doesn't scale at all when enabled for the breasts.

Try setting the values to 50, that's the max bodymorph value. 100 is double the size (may look weird).

Tell me, if the breasts shrink or grow (may take a long time with incremental inflation, so set it to instant for testing)

Hi again

ok, now i managed to get breast-slider to work in my game, but i had to set all possible values to max.

I use Beeing Female and Milk Mod Economy, and the Settings are Breast scale of Beeing femal mod for pregnancy to 3, and for MME increase scale per mik to 0,3 and increase scale per Level to 0,2 which are the Maximum values of the mods itselfes.

Than i had to set the Multiplier values of theese mods in SLIF to max, which means to 10. I think it´s the same like BellySlider, but here it seems that the max slider Settings in RaceMenu are up to + 200%.

Now i got a good visibility of enlarged breasts, but they are still flickering through scaling with incremental mode.

It seems, that there is no flickering with instant mode of SLIF.

Then i take a look at the values in SLIF-MCM and found out, that the calculated values for "All Mods" are not equal. See Screenys.

now a Little bit in german.......

Die Abweichungen der berechneten Werte für die Brustgröße alle Mods sind zum Teil sehr groß, Die Werte der Mods selbst stimmen aber überein.

Vielleicht flackern die Dinger deshalb so bei inkrementeller Skalierung. Bei sofortiger Skalierung scheint das Problem jedenfalls nicht aufzutreten.

post-666901-0-98229300-1472685705_thumb.jpg

post-666901-0-49567700-1472685718_thumb.jpg

post-666901-0-19249300-1472685730_thumb.jpg

post-666901-0-30244900-1472685741_thumb.jpg

post-666901-0-44438400-1472685757_thumb.jpg

Hi again

ok, now i managed to get breast-slider to work in my game, but i had to set all possible values to max.

I use Beeing Female and Milk Mod Economy, and the Settings are Breast scale of Beeing femal mod for pregnancy to 3, and for MME increase scale per mik to 0,3 and increase scale per Level to 0,2 which are the Maximum values of the mods itselfes.

Than i had to set the Multiplier values of theese mods in SLIF to max, which means to 10. I think it´s the same like BellySlider, but here it seems that the max slider Settings in RaceMenu are up to + 200%.

Now i got a good visibility of enlarged breasts, but they are still flickering through scaling with incremental mode.

It seems, that there is no flickering with instant mode of SLIF.

Then i take a look at the values in SLIF-MCM and found out, that the calculated values for "All Mods" are not equal. See Screenys.

now a Little bit in german.......

Die Abweichungen der berechneten Werte für die Brustgröße alle Mods sind zum Teil sehr groß, Die Werte der Mods selbst stimmen aber überein.

Vielleicht flackern die Dinger deshalb so bei inkrementeller Skalierung. Bei sofortiger Skalierung scheint das Problem jedenfalls nicht aufzutreten.

They are flickering, because left and right breast want to set it to different values at the same time, since the BodyMorph for breasts has only one scale.

Try setting only one to max or both to the same value.

I'm currently playing around with Soul Gem Oven in your inflation framework, the belly works great with the bodymorph option on, but doesn't scale at all when enabled for the breasts.

Try setting the values to 50, that's the max bodymorph value. 100 is double the size (may look weird).

Tell me, if the breasts shrink or grow (may take a long time with incremental inflation, so set it to instant for testing)

Which setting do I change? I had the breast bodymorph option enabled, but none of the slider options effected the breasts, they wouldn't scale in either direction.

Which setting do I change? I had the breast bodymorph option enabled, but none of the slider options effected the breasts, they wouldn't scale in either direction.

The slider values.

I did, but none of the breast slider values changes the breasts in anyway when bodymorph was enabled.

about the penis disappearing, i fixed that. it was psq and i just needed to tick off it's "treat futa as male" option

oh and im still unable to make mana tanks shrink and grow the breasts based on how empty/full my mana/health/stamina is with it implimented into the framework. i tried adjusting the increment preset but it wouldnt let me change it, all sliders are stuck on 0.01

I did, but none of the breast slider values changes the breasts in anyway when bodymorph was enabled.

But the belly works? Very strange...

about the penis disappearing, i fixed that. it was psq and i just needed to tick off it's "treat futa as male" option

oh and im still unable to make mana tanks shrink and grow the breasts based on how empty/full my mana/health/stamina is with it implimented into the framework. i tried adjusting the increment preset but it wouldnt let me change it, all sliders are stuck on 0.01

presets should be fixed now.

But the belly works? Very strange...

presets should be fixed now.

It's now working with the 9.8d update, and they grow properly with the scale.