Ok so i updated Sexlab (and FNIS by extension) for the Papyrus 3.3 update, still got the same error. The actor come back without a schlong of skyrim. I HOPE the Papyrus updated but i'm unsure.

At least one less error I guess?

I think I know, what's happening, since you are setting the scales to 0.0 via the menu, I didn't catch those I think, so they are actually 0.0.

Update 0.9.6b beta:

- fixed setting two references, which were still minimum 0.0 instead of 0.0000001

- removed a currentValue != oldValue check, which was preventing updating the scale, if nothing changed

Managed to make it work as intended, although it's a bit "hit or miss" at times, prolly due to script lag i guess. Also, for me, it only seems to work ok with the "add and subtract one" setting. Average and square root settings produced some weird results, like my character disappearing :P while the top X had the " not update on load" issue.

I'm more than certain that the error is on my end so don't worry ;) In any case, it is an improvement over using just the mods (SGO/milkmod/EC+/FHU-nio), which in theory should work nice together regardless, but alas they do not. Makes me miss the netimmerse and pexgui times :P

Yeah, my framework basically treats NiOverride like NetImmerse :)

p.s. is there any special settings that should be set in nioverride.ini for your mod to work best?

I have tried Additive, which looked very weird, so I would say leave it at Multiplicative, though I haven't tried Averaged or Largest yet.

With your latest version, when the scanner is activated, there's a visible node update whenever the scan happens... like the nodes "flicker" into place (not sure how else to describe it). Version 9a doesn't have this issue. I did wait till i got the "updated to script version 18"  etc... Didn't try using methods other than "add and subtract one"...

With your latest version, when the scanner is activated, there's a visible node update whenever the scan happens... like the nodes "flicker" into place (not sure how else to describe it). Version 9a doesn't have this issue. I did wait till i got the "updated to script version 18"  etc... Didn't try using methods other than "add and subtract one"...

Yeah, well that's the problem, either nothing happens or it flickers, but I already have an idea.

Update 0.9.6d beta:

- fixed duplicate actors being added

- fixed Scanner flickering (or rather reduced it to a minimum)

- added action remove actor, which removes the actor from the list, but leaves it registered

Ps. if any of the translators wants to be credited for their work, shoot me a pm and I will gladly add you to the front page.

Please also state, for which languages.

Hey, i have an issue right now when updating to your 0.9.6d version. When my game loads, my character slowly disappears, limb by limb. First go the legs, then the arms and then the rest. Any way to find out the cause? Or is there just something I'm missing?

Same happened to me until I performed a clean save, including clicking "Uninstall SLIF" in the SLIF MCM config page for version C.  Then I swapped to version D and it all worked as expected.

Latest version, (as much as i managed to test), seems to be working fine. Did experience some vanishing acts until i unregistered all actors and made a clean save like previous posted said, but after that all was A ok. Thank you again for the effort and the mod.

Also, an idea for a future project that i'm certain many would appreciate...a unified strip manager for said mods. Should be far easier to make, and could either redirect all striping to "sexlab central" as said mods should have in the 1st place, or keep localized data similar to SLIF. Maybe it could even be a part of SLIF?

Thanx again :)

Same happened to me until I performed a clean save, including clicking "Uninstall SLIF" in the SLIF MCM config page for version C.  Then I swapped to version D and it all worked as expected.

Latest version, (as much as i managed to test), seems to be working fine. Did experience some vanishing acts until i unregistered all actors and made a clean save like previous posted said, but after that all was A ok. Thank you again for the effort and the mod.

Not quite sure, what is happening there, that's why I need those log-files :)

Also, an idea for a future project that i'm certain many would appreciate...a unified strip manager for said mods. Should be far easier to make, and could either redirect all striping to "sexlab central" as said mods should have in the 1st place, or keep localized data similar to SLIF. Maybe it could even be a part of SLIF?

You might take a look at Serial Strip, maybe that's what you are looking for?

Not quite sure, what is happening there, that's why I need those log-files :)

You might take a look at Serial Strip, maybe that's what you are looking for?

Don't think serial strip can do what i suggested. For example milkmod by default removes only the body (32)slot. In my case i would like it to also remove feet slot because i use nio heels that do not play well with the milkpumps. Another example is estrus+ that causes a total strip unless an item has the nostrip keyword (i think) and even than in only some cases. What i proposed is either force mods to respect sexlab strips lists or even better , each mod to have it's own basic slots strip list (much like defeat) .

I will try serial strip again now that you mentioned it, but i think it only applies to sex animations , which sexlab handles anyway.

Don't think serial strip can do what i suggested. For example milkmod by default removes only the body (32)slot. In my case i would like it to also remove feet slot because i use nio heels that do not play well with the milkpumps. Another example is estrus+ that causes a total strip unless an item has the nostrip keyword (i think) and even than in only some cases. What i proposed is either force mods to respect sexlab strips lists or even better , each mod to have it's own basic slots strip list (much like defeat) .

I will try serial strip again now that you mentioned it, but i think it only applies to sex animations , which sexlab handles anyway.

Ah, no I think I misjudged, what serial strip does, it's just stripping animations I guess.

It's probably not a good idea to add the stripping functionality to slif, probably better to make it a new mod.

I think SexLab is already managing the stripping, so maybe the modders should use that?

Ah, no I think I misjudged, what serial strip does, it's just stripping animations I guess.

It's probably not a good idea to add the stripping functionality to slif, probably better to make it a new mod.

I think SexLab is already managing the stripping, so maybe the modders should use that?

Sexlab is managing stripping for all sex related animations. All stripping, for all other types of anims (milking,giving birth,deflating etc), for most if not all of the mods SLIF handles, is  managed by each mod independently. Problem is that none of those mods has a basic strips options manager. Only FHU has a single "strip chest armor" checkbox in mcm.

I can easily combine armor parts in bodyslide/nifscope and circumvent issues with armor mods like all those bikini/nsk13 that use a gazillion different body slots for top bottom etc, (that do not get stripped by milkmod for example), but i'm guessing it can be a problem for other users, hence the idea.

In any case it was just something to think about ;) . I would take on the project myself, but my modding skills is non existent when it comes to scripting .

so,,,when i enable breast growth for another mod than milk mod economy,egg factory in this case,they get a massive growth spurt,even if egg factory has no effect at this point...nor does egg factory cause noticeable belly growth so far

do i have to sync the mods max and min values and reset my gal,or is there something else keeping them from playing nice together?

log says belly value-1 1.95 and value-2 at 2.95 ...so i guess it inflates the wrong node?(egg factory's mcm says belly scale is still 1)

slif_debug.0.log

so,,,when i enable breast growth for another mod than milk mod economy,egg factory in this case,they get a massive growth spurt,even if egg factory has no effect at this point...nor does egg factory cause noticeable belly growth so far

do i have to sync the mods max and min values and reset my gal,or is there something else keeping them from playing nice together?

log says belly value-1 1.95 and value-2 at 2.95 ...so i guess it inflates the wrong node?(egg factory's mcm says belly scale is still 1)

Well, 2.95 is already the calculated value, so depending on your method of scaling, there is something else that's inflating them as well.

So Isabell is the character? You are looking at Xana in the menu apparently.

Hello. Thanks for this mod  :). I couldn't yet test that it works as advertised but it's good to know that there is a solution to the inflation conflicts.

Maybe this is a stupid question, and it is explained somewhere, but what does activating the scanner do exactly? Is it only to apply the framework for NPCs? 

Hello. Thanks for this mod  :). I couldn't yet test that it works as advertised but it's good to know that there is a solution to the inflation conflicts.

Maybe this is a stupid question, and it is explained somewhere, but what does activating the scanner do exactly? Is it only to apply the framework for NPCs?

It is a means to update NPCs, outside the update schedules of the mods that use my framework.

The framework will still work without the scanner.

2.95 is the belly node,which didn't budge one bit instead of showing the bulge it should.

the random breast expansion only triggers for egg factory it seems,,allowing hentai pregnancy to scale the breasts has no such effect.disabling breast scaling for egg factory doesn't revert the growth either.in fact,its stuck at this size,fiddling with calculation types helped neither

so i keep thinking egg facory is the culprit somehow

slif_debug.0.log

slif_debug.1.log

2.95 is the belly node,which didn't budge one bit instead of showing the bulge it should.

the random breast expansion only triggers for egg factory it seems,,allowing hentai pregnancy to scale the breasts has no such effect.disabling breast scaling for egg factory doesn't revert the growth either.in fact,its stuck at this size,fiddling with calculation types helped neither

so i keep thinking egg facory is the culprit somehow

I will also need the Papyrus log, to check, if there are any errors.

It is a means to update NPCs, outside the update schedules of the mods that use my framework.

The framework will still work without the scanner.

Thanks for the info. In which case would you suggest to activate it?

hmm...so,if i keep egg factory,,i should never ever touch its breast scaling option again,,,now to figure out the lack of visible belly growth,,

I wouldn't say that, it's just that I haven't tested Egg Factory yet and there were no reference for breast inflation in your log-file, ergo no breast inflation from Egg Factory.