I'm looking for options to Play as an Abolitionist, and would really like it if there was a quest line for the PC to just kill all the slavers and free the slaves.  At the moment there's only the option for female PC's to become a de facto slaver but over the former slavers themselves, which is a less than satisfactory resolution.

I have read the conversation in your topic, and as I understand your top priority at the moment is find a modder who mods your idea, this is where I am out, sorry

a big problem is, that you want to create a framework, but the different slavery mods use no framework!

for slaverun reloaded, yes, at the moment, the most part is for an enslaved female who gets abused and humilated. In the next update there will start a quest , which id is SLV_Abolitionism, "End Slavery", which leads to one possible end, where slavery will be ended.

It won't be very complex, but the idea was simply to defeat Zaid and his boys, go to the Jarl and they say, hey , let's end this, and he says OK and thats it :) (well a little be decorated, but that's the basic)

An idea is, which i got when reading your threat, as I enslave now town after town, why not force back slavery again town by town, but this would also means much, much more work. So it will maybe will be down, when i finished the male questline.

This force back slavery would also be a possible questline for the female dom; so the female dom would not become master slaver, but stay a free woman, untouchable cause of there power, the slavery with Zaid will enslave town by town (but without doing you the quest) and the female dom will become active doing the quest when she starts forcing back the slavery.

One big problem for the enslaved female in this force back slavery questline would be: you are free in Solitude in working against slavery, but you are enslaved in whiterun and working for the slavers there, some kind of conflict? what I will not do, is that you are blocked to enter enslaved cities while forcing back slavery

Ok, next version is uploaded

Morthal is enslaved now, and as there are only 3 cities left, this release has also the begins of 2 "endgame" quests

"Dead slave walking" and "Free skyrim", maybe you can guess what quest leads to what :D , but it's only the beginings, which will be continued for the last cities.

Sex Fame Framework usege has been migrated to 0.95, you cant use your old version 0.9 with this slaverun

new feature is also the progressive tatoos, which i now apply, the Corintio's Progressive Slavetats 0.02 are used, but you can change the used tatoos in the json file (see mod description). Some results can be seen in the screenshots, when enslaved you only get 2 face tatoos (the same I used til now) and one progressive tattoo, but for every city and major quest you get one more :D

I didn't retest the last version, but i played it with the version that i will release today and it worked without problems there.

For the TID: i played it for the first time now, or better tried it

the start was very good and the feeling very tense, but when i was down in your new created Falmer cells, i did 2 of those daily quests,

or better tried it, but i don't realy knew what to do, first was collecting some food, second doing something in the butchery

and somehow the quest get finished and I couldn't started or restart anything else, all NPC repeated the same answers

anyway, back to the topic,

the slaverun enforcer was running , was checking the cell , saw that the slavery law does not apply and ends, so I don't see a reason why this should harm your cell.

I was about 30 Min there and your slaves are completly untouched , no CTDs

Do you have more details or a log maybe?

I know... I will rework these quests to make them more repeatible (so, no side quests, only objectives in a big one)

I tested whith and whitout slaverun : in fact, the december version of slaverun made all Skyrim more unstable, particulary of you have several companions, whatever whiterun was under slavery law or not...

In small worlds, it's just an hell...

The papyrus log I get was full of CF things....so creature framework.

I dont believe Slaverun is directly responsible, but he seems to request too lot of ressources for my computer...

Okay, so maybe this is a dumb question, but... is the rest of the game playable with this mod installed?  Like can you go through the whole Civil War and all that?  Or does this basically prevent the main game from taking place?

Yeah, you can play your game after doing the basics from Slaverun Reloaded.

I just stopped bringing slavery to major cities to play with vanilla quests and no problems so far.

is the mod "sexual fame framework" somehow a requirement now? because i always get the error that "SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm" is missing.... but i also installed sexual fame so i dont really know whats going on

The mod Slaverun Reloaded has 2 esp files:

slaverun_reloaded.esp

which is the main file with everthing without npc making comments , has no dependendcy to the sexual fame framework , Sexlab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

and

slaverun_reloaded_comments.esp

which is an optional esp, "only" doing comments,

the slaverun_reloaded_comments.esp version < 02.Jan 2016 depend on the sexual fame framework version 0.9, which has an esm file, named Sexlab - Sexual Fame.esm

the slaverun_reloaded_comments.esp version >= 02.Jan 2016 depend on the sexual fame framework version 0.95, which has an esm file, named Sexlab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

if you have more questions, feel free to ask

I managed to fix, or rather skip the last problem with the orc cheiftain. And now im stuck at another problem xD.
Its in riften. Right after Maul sends you to the "special jail". The argonian speaks to me as intended. The problem is that he doesnt do anything after that. All that happens is that I lose player control (like in a malfunctioning whipping scene.) and then he just stands there. If i resume control and talk to him he just says the same thing as before and once again, does nothing. 

Any idea whats wrong? 

Im trying to complete first quest. But when i complete talking with agent near gates, nothing happened. Quest just stuck.

Im tried every dialog

Im also tried to kill him

give me all quests ID pls.

pls halp. deer wants to get laid and blaze weed m9.

post-1040246-0-94600100-1451748449_thumb.jpg

post-1040246-0-82037800-1451748450_thumb.jpg

post-1040246-0-78488400-1451748451_thumb.jpg

post-1040246-0-79815500-1451748452_thumb.jpg

post-1040246-0-79668500-1451748453_thumb.jpg

First i LOVE that you added force player to report back after time! Yesterday i realize, my character had spent days in Winterhold College, and had no real reason to go back to slavery  :lol:

Second, two thing about new tattoo from Corintio... how will it work if my char already went through slave training? Do i have to ask for redo tattoo? ("my tattoo are fading" dialogue?)

Also unless i am stupid, it seem Corintio has not uploaded the new version? I used old Slave Tat already, and it look the same... I hope he will fix soon!

Doing the Riften quest where you are sent to talk to maven and maul takes you away, if you happen to get spoken to by the thief guild guy in the market place maul then follows you around and tells you to complete tasks for the thieves guild rather than take you away

If you do the entry level thieves guild quest then it runs as i expect it should of (dunno if i'd have avoided if it i'm managed to escape the thief guild guy in the market place)

Thanks for the mod.

I did try to get it working with the Enforcer initiating Sex scenes without much success. It mostly freezes on the second actors that should start the animations. At first i was unsure if it had any relation to SD+ or Defeat so i took em out and did a complete clean new start without success. Then i saw it always kept freezing with hydra slaves involved, i did disable all in the cell just to get a freeze on the slaverun slaves in front of the jarl.

I do still use the "old" Dez. version with sexlab 161beta3. Can it be related to Sexlab beta?

Im trying to complete first quest. But when i complete talking with agent near gates, nothing happened. Quest just stuck.

Im tried every dialog

Im also tried to kill him

give me all quests ID pls.

pls halp. deer wants to get laid and blaze weed m9.

sorry, but your screenshots are so tiny

you can do a help slv_

but will get problably tons of objects :D

slv_mainquest is probably what you need

First i LOVE that you added force player to report back after time! Yesterday i realize, my character had spent days in Winterhold College, and had no real reason to go back to slavery  :lol:

Second, two thing about new tattoo from Corintio... how will it work if my char already went through slave training? Do i have to ask for redo tattoo? ("my tattoo are fading" dialogue?)

Also unless i am stupid, it seem Corintio has not uploaded the new version? I used old Slave Tat already, and it look the same... I hope he will fix soon!

The actual corinthio version is fine and you should get, the tatoos from stage 1 gegining next time you complete a main quest

Doing the Riften quest where you are sent to talk to maven and maul takes you away, if you happen to get spoken to by the thief guild guy in the market place maul then follows you around and tells you to complete tasks for the thieves guild rather than take you away

If you do the entry level thieves guild quest then it runs as i expect it should of (dunno if i'd have avoided if it i'm managed to escape the thief guild guy in the market place)

yes i noticed similar problem when i did a test with a complete char yesterday and had to do the thiefs guild intro quest before maul wanted to talk to me anyway.

maybe i replace Maul with someone or try to add thiefs guild faction, but that maybe will make other problems, so i am aware of that, thx

Thanks for the mod.

I did try to get it working with the Enforcer initiating Sex scenes without much success. It mostly freezes on the second actors that should start the animations. At first i was unsure if it had any relation to SD+ or Defeat so i took em out and did a complete clean new start without success. Then i saw it always kept freezing with hydra slaves involved, i did disable all in the cell just to get a freeze on the slaverun slaves in front of the jarl.

I do still use the "old" Dez. version with sexlab 161beta3. Can it be related to Sexlab beta?

My advice is to set the arousal very high or completly disable forced sex in the enforcer as a workaroung.

I hope with the next 1.61 sexlab version (see this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55928-crashing-with-sexlab-v602-with-specific-error-in-log/)the freezes will be gone, but i hadn't time to test that fix

My advice is to set the arousal very high or completly disable forced sex in the enforcer as a workaroung.

I hope with the next 1.61 sexlab version (see this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55928-crashing-with-sexlab-v602-with-specific-error-in-log/)the freezes will be gone, but i hadn't time to test that fix

For me the the last line in the log are "NOTICE: ValidateActor(Slave Servant) -- TRUE -- HIT" and not MISS. I hope that its the same issue anyway.

PS: Got to test it with the files provided by zaira, with a lot of scenes playing at the same time without a hitch.

The actual corinthio version is fine and you should get, the tatoos from stage 1 gegining next time you complete a main quest

Thank you! I have it already installed for some time! 

I have another question still... Is the timer for return visible somewhere? I didn't see it mention in quest log, and i enable debug messages to console when i play a bit too, and didn't see either... i most want to make sure it actually work, because i upgraded from running version "SlaverunReloaded 30 Nov 2015" to latest...

Okay, so maybe this is a dumb question, but... is the rest of the game playable with this mod installed?  Like can you go through the whole Civil War and all that?  Or does this basically prevent the main game from taking place?

Yeah, you can play your game after doing the basics from Slaverun Reloaded.

I just stopped bringing slavery to major cities to play with vanilla quests and no problems so far.

Great, thank you for answering!

The mod, in similar fashion to the latest Cursed Loot mod does not show up in NMM.  Don't know if this is on purpose or if there is a really good way to handle this.  My understanding is that it is related to versions on NMM.  I am not sure of the ramifications (results) if I install this manually towards future updating, cleaning, etc.

Really love your mod.  Played the original with some difficulties and while I missed the start in the cage and outside location you have done fantastic things.  Don't know if there is a way that modders could make a version that would install easily in NMM or not. 

I am playing female and can not get past the whipping scene with alvor. could you give me the stage numbers so I could skip the whipping scene?

I think you can get around it by toggling the option in the MCM menu to bypass whiping, although you might have to revert save to before the stage where you start walking.