Is there any way to avoid or opt out of sex involving monsters and animals? I can't for the life of me get Critter Animations to turn on in Sexlab despite having them installed and the FNIS Creatures installed. It keeps telling me one or the other isn't working, but not which. Consequently this tends to half this lovely mod in its tracks. 

hmm if i remember in the MCM it should have an option to check to skip creature scenes.

but have tried to reset the sexlab animations and re register it ?

yes, the is an option for skipping animal sex

Hi Kenjoka,

Went back to an earlier save before doing the mini jobs and all is working fine. My little minx is currently providing "in flight entertainment" for executive travellers to Riften.  I never had that kind of service offered on British Airways.

glad you got it working,

if you ever find an airline offering "premium" services, send me a PM :D

glad you got it working,

Send me one as well then! :D

Gonna test the mod from the start, anything recommended to do, with or without simple slavery etc?

What's the most fun/intresting way to play (with as much outfits as possible?) ^^

If I run into the same bug again (sex scenes not working) I'll reload a save and turn the debugger on, thank you for the tip.

Really happy to see that this mod is (hopefully) actively being worked on! Loving it and hope it'll become the very best, like no mod ever was ;)

Not sure what is wrong with my game, no matter what I do, when I get to the Riverwood quest, my game crashes the moment I try to leave The sleeping giant Inn. I have tried loading from different points, and it still does it. Up until this quest, the mod has worked fine. 

the only thing i change in riverwood, when the alvor quest reaches a specific step an xcross is enabled, so you could

• just rest 12 hours in the inn, and see if you can get outside then, or
  • coc whiterun and try to get to riverwood again (also best after some ingame time has passes) or
  • disable the slaverun enforcer in the mcm menu (he shouldn't do anything for riverwood at that time anyway) and try to leave the inn after some sleeping time

I started a new game, after removing some other mods, haven't gotten that far yet, but if it takes place again, I will try that. 

Ok, so, a few issues. 

The connection to Simple Slavery is rather borked.  Character wakes up in the cage, and starts to wander off.  Goes outside on her own, turns and tries to go back in, and crash.  I'm not sure what's going on as I have no control of her at that point.  No idea if that's SS causing it or this one.

Starting the mod the planned way, get to the punishment scene (It can't get any worse), Round 1 happens, and they all just stand there.  I can use the console to advance it, but that's the only way to get past it.

Third, when it gives you the quest to get help from someone, it highlights Aela, who says she can't help, and I can't figure out if she really can't help or I need something else to persuade her.

Overall, it's a much improved mod from the previous incarnation, which is awesome, just need to work out bugs.

The gangbang scene is rather complex, i recommend to not interact in any way til its over and everybody walks away or

if it still doesn't work, reload and skip it with the MCM Menu problems tab and continue with the quest

I am sorry, but poor Aela can't help you :D

The connection from Simple Slavery is done by slaverun, and you spawn in the cage with the other 3 slaves,

then a scene starts where walk to the middle of the room, yes the pathfinding from skyrim is a but slow, it probably tried to walk you outside, and tried and tried and finaly gave up by crashing, i will try to let you spawn a bit outside, hm, or i could use the second cage

Kinda what I thought, but why does she still have a quest target arrow, even after talking to her?

Hi Kenjoka,

Went back to an earlier save before doing the mini jobs and all is working fine. My little minx is currently providing "in flight entertainment" for executive travellers to Riften.  I never had that kind of service offered on British Airways.

glad you got it working,

Best candidate would be EVA Air. The girls are from Taiwan and Thailand. Difficult to fall to sleep without a hard-on!

Back to the mod. Done Markarth and now trying to raise 10,000 Septims. My only query is that the dog at the farm did not perform (no anims), I know beast are fine as I use Untamed. My high class slut needs protection on her travels (and some furry fondling for that matter). Everything else was perfect. Talking of Asian girls I'm off to watch 4th Impact on You Tube before I go to bed.

Still can't get any devious devices applied (to my character only), I've tried turning on the log but nothing concerning them seems to be noted.
Also tried different load orders and using a clean new character save with no success.
The bit where a device is supposed to get equipped seems to just get skipped and the dialogue continues as if I'm wearing them, there's no delay either when it's supposed to happen.

Still can't get any devious devices applied (to my character only), I've tried turning on the log but nothing concerning them seems to be noted.

Also tried different load orders and using a clean new character save with no success.

The bit where a device is supposed to get equipped seems to just get skipped and the dialogue continues as if I'm wearing them, there's no delay either when it's supposed to happen.

Is this a slaverun only problem? have you tried other mods like Devious Equip ? does it work there or in other mods?

if its slaverun only , do you have a papyrus log?

As i got some questions regarding the hair shaving and redoing some enslavement scenes, here some info

When you start doing the tasks for Zaid (mainquest stage >=1200) , Zaid has a new dialogue starting with "Master, why are you looking so angry at me, have I been a bad slave?"

The responses you get depends on which soft dependency mods have been found:

• "Please don't just sell me to someone else by simple slavery."  => you will be sold to Simple Slavery if the mod has been found
  • "Please, not the whip again, my ass and tits are still sore." => just a simple whipping scene, without any other mods needed
  • "Is it a bit warmer today or is that horrible branding machine heating the hall?" => replays the Branding Device of Doom scene from hard enslavement if that mod is found
  • "I.. I am sorry Sir, but my tatoos, they lost some color, it wasn't my fault." => adds the same tatoos from hard enslaving again, if Slave Tats mod is found
  • "Are you staring at my tits, Master? Do you like them?" => makes you a milkmaid, if you havent been before and Milk Maid mod is found
  • "Are you staring at my tits again, Master? Do you like them big and swelling?" => let Zaid do the breastfeeding, if player is milkmaid and Milk Maid mod is found
  • "Do you have some special items for me, master?" => triggers a Cursed Loot Event, if Cursed Loot mod is found (Version >5.0 required i think)
  • "Please Master, don't touch my hair, it has regrown so nice." => Zaid cuts your hairs again, if your hair have full regrown
  • "Can I share my lesson with Aela and Ria, the Companion sluts?" => replays the gangbang scene from hard enslavement

If i find something from another mod that looks usefull, i would add it here in the future, using soft dependencies also. :D

As i got some questions regarding the hair shaving and redoing some enslavement scenes, here some info

When you start doing the tasks for Zaid (mainquest stage >=1200) , Zaid has a new dialogue starting with "Master, why are you looking so angry at me, have I been a bad slave?"

The responses you get depends on which soft dependency mods have been found:

• "Please don't just sell me to someone else by simple slavery."  => you will be sold to Simple Slavery if the mod has been found
  • "Please, not the whip again, my ass and tits are still sore." => just a simple whipping scene, without any other mods needed
  • "Is it a bit warmer today or is that horrible branding machine heating the hall?" => replays the Branding Device of Doom scene from hard enslavement if that mod is found
  • "I.. I am sorry Sir, but my tatoos, they lost some color, it wasn't my fault." => adds the same tatoos from hard enslaving again, if Slave Tats mod is found
  • "Are you staring at my tits, Master? Do you like them?" => makes you a milkmaid, if you havent been before and Milk Maid mod is found
  • "Are you staring at my tits again, Master? Do you like them big and swelling?" => let Zaid do the breastfeeding, if player is milkmaid and Milk Maid mod is found
  • "Do you have some special items for me, master?" => triggers a Cursed Loot Event, if Cursed Loot mod is found (Version >5.0 required i think)
  • "Please Master, don't touch my hair, it has regrown so nice." => Zaid cuts your hairs again, if your hair have full regrown
  • "Can I share my lesson with Aela and Ria, the Companion sluts?" => replays the gangbang scene from hard enslavement

If i find something from another mod that looks usefull, i would add it here in the future, using soft dependencies also. :D

this is nice, but that means that the player get to choose what happen to her next. personnaly its not an option for me, as i want all kind of things to happen to my character against (or maybe not so much lol) her will.

thats a small thing though, as i do use other mods that take care of that one point hehe.

thanks for this great mod ^^

I tried the mod, i ran into a glitch/bug/issue. 

Got to the Riverwood part (played as female) and Alvor was gonna whip me, but once we got up to the cross, my character got in it and Alvor just stood there. I tried the unstuck command in MCM and nothing happened Also tried reloading from an earlier point and doing it again, still got stuck.

This was in the november 30th version though. Haven't tried with the newest one.

Is this a slaverun only problem? have you tried other mods like Devious Equip ? does it work there or in other mods?

if its slaverun only , do you have a papyrus log?

Yes it's purely a Slaverun problem, other mods that use and equip Devious Devices work fine.

I'll see about getting a log.

Also: The event that removes devices does work, as I put some on manually and they got removed in one of the scenes.

Really loving the mod so far only a few problems here and there.

The Riverwood trader at some point says: "Now I have verything I need" ;)

Maybe you could expand on the carrage thing? Pony play related things or something ^^

But that's just silly me :D Really anxious to see where you're taking this mod! :3

I tried the mod, i ran into a glitch/bug/issue. 

Got to the Riverwood part (played as female) and Alvor was gonna whip me, but once we got up to the cross, my character got in it and Alvor just stood there. I tried the unstuck command in MCM and nothing happened Also tried reloading from an earlier point and doing it again, still got stuck.

This was in the november 30th version though. Haven't tried with the newest one.

If you are using someones Riverwood mod it seems to mess up. However it should work with the MCM override BEFORE you talk to Alvor. Worked for me anyway.

I am testing the new version.. it seems there is something wrong with punishment scenes. Just the guy in the dungeon whipped my PG, everybody else just stood still. and i had to release the controls from ZAZ panel. (it is a while since I last played skyrim, maybe I have some up to date mod).

I am testing the latest version of slaverun on a new clean save of course.

arrested woman in a cage inside the "Dragon Palace" in Whiterun are the cause of failure of the game - every time you look at them, press the "n" game is breaks. and all slaves have a stupid "brown paint" on the forehead. it is not clear whether this is a texture or a "second head" inside the 1st head. you will fix it?

arrested woman in a cage inside the "Dragon Palace" in Whiterun are the cause of failure of the game - every time you look at them, press the "n" game is breaks. and all slaves have a stupid "brown paint" on the forehead. it is not clear whether this is a texture or a "second head" inside the 1st head. you will fix it?

this is not caused by slaverun. if you CTD, you probably miss a requirement. verify if you have all of them and if its updated. the arrested woman... if i'm not mistaken it's an npc from Hydragon Slavegirls mod. i know that mod made my game CTD very often. uninstalling it resolved the problem for me.

I noticed the red/brown forehead but I think it is a tattoo or a war paint. it is quite ugly to me. I would suggest to remove it. but I had no crash for them, even the task to birng them to carriage went well. 

could be a problem of texture. depend on what body model / texture you use for the women, and if you have mod that change the tattoos for example.

I am testing the new version.. it seems there is something wrong with punishment scenes. Just the guy in the dungeon whipped my PG, everybody else just stood still. and i had to release the controls from ZAZ panel. (it is a while since I last played skyrim, maybe I have some up to date mod).

I am testing the latest version of slaverun on a new clean save of course.

hmm, have you verified if all the required mods are up to date ? and the requirement to those mods too lol

have you run FNIS ? or LOOT for your Load Order ?

I want to thank you for your work on this mod.

Slaverun always was one of my favorite "enslavement PC related" mods, despite random CTDs and laggy environment in Whiterun  :blush:

I have one little problem for now. After Zaid said he'll give me some tattoes, none is showed up in my character.   :-/

I have Slavetats and the "SlaveTats-Slut" textures.

The Slaverun MCM menu also displays "FOUND" the Slavetats mod.

But if i manually use the Slavetats to give me tattoes, they show up with no problem.

Slaverun always was one of my favorite "enslavement PC related" mods, despite random CTDs and laggy environment in Whiterun  :blush:

I have one little problem for now. After Zaid said he'll give me some tattoes, none is showed up in my character.   :-/

But if i manually use the Slavetats to give me tattoes, they show up with no problem.

I believe (but don't quote me) that you need the slut pack on the Slave Tats page. These are the ones that are used. Warning - I could be wrong but I think that happened to me as well.

EDIT: Just noticed you did say you had 'sluts'. Check they work for you in case something else is borked and then remove all tats and try again. I have noticed some lag now and again with Slave Tats (clean your save with PDT every time you brush your teeth. Takes about the same time). I have noticed Tats only appear after a restart before. It is a script after all.

Just a suggestion:  Have the devious devices added AFTER the initial whipping and branding.  Whipping the PC with all that leather covering her body isn't going to hurt ... and you don't get to see all the whip marks.  About the same with the branding device, plus, the foot wear makes the PC stand head and shoulders above the stock, e.g. arms resting on top of the bar. Could you add screams/crying along with face animations during whipping?

If this has been discussed before, my apologies.  I've tried to keep up with comments, but might have missed some.

Great mod and as I've mentioned before, nice to have a mod where the PC slave has something to do.

Kenjoka

You do have some grammar issues. If you want additional help please PM me. Will be glad to help. With Brutus in Markarth. I shall report back

I will gladly accept your offer and send you a text file with my texts.

I learned my bad english a long, long time at school, but somehow i missed that english lesson about slave sluts, rape content and male genitals ;)

hm, this forehead is strange, if i open any esp of my MO profile in Construction Kit (even without slaverun enabled) all woman have this forehead,

i will investigate this

I uploaded you my SlaveTats-slut file, which i downloaded some months ago. There is a json file inside, where the technical names for the tats are.

for example

{"name": "Cock (right cheek)", "section":"Slutmarks", "texture":"slut\\right_cheek_cock.dds", "area":"Face"},

In my script (or better when i call the slavetats api)  i use these names

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Slutmarks", "Cock (right cheek)", silent = true)

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Slutmarks", "Sucker (left cheek)", silent = true)

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Slutmarks", "Fuck Me (ass)", silent = true)

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Slutmarks", "Slut (shoulder)" , silent = true)

so , if the names in your json files are different, the script won't do anything , but in the slavetats mod you could add them , by selecting them

SlaveTats-slut.7z