• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2018 at 3:24 AM, pandasaka said:

Mine mod works in a strange way, has everything installed as instructed, then punch some random ghouls for goo. Eat it, then travel to "hidden" lab near south east of cottonwood overlook. eat growth/lactation pills( mostly production pills if you want quicker visual effect on growth, coz that make your "level" advance quicker.) then save and exit game..

Otherwise it won't work, no idea why it behave that way, maybe it need to reboot the script? after the ritual, the mod works as intended.

How long does it take to see any growth?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2020 at 6:02 AM, SLUTDASHASLAVE said:

good time to you.

will it work on fallout 4?

with regard dasha.

No this mod won't work with fallout 4, and I believe Fallout 4 has it's own, not that I've used it but I've seen it while looking through the loverslab mods for some outfits and aaf animations

I'm having a problem with this mod, It worked fine at the beginning but now the plants and pills have no affect

I am using fallout 3 with all DLCs and I'm running SexOut as well

I'm not sure what is causing this, Perhaps it's because I haven't milked my character for a few in game days or something I'm not suree but again I still can access everything the pump human milk pills and plants but most have no affect i even consimed the quest starting goo again and that had no affect

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 7:56 PM, BlueCoral said:

It's been a while since I played this game, but to get the mod to work you need to load up all your mods and this one under FNVEdit and then use "sort masters" I think, then "clean masters". Save and exit.

heya if you are still around LL can you help me regarding why i cant make any of ingame females lactate?

i tried whole sort masters and clean masters but such method aint working on my desktop. all attempts given me no changes at all.

i dont get why there is no BEL spell as i open up esp and check every details within. maybe OP posted wrong plugin?