right. so, after some overhauls and this and that, equipping the breast pumps causes a CTD...

I think if you're already wearing armor/clothing that goes into the necklace slot that you can't unequip, then you get the CTD.

is the MCM menu not suppose to work Oo cause its blank

I noticed this as well in the 1.0 version, the newest one.  I assumed it was related to the scripting error he mentioned for TTW a couple pages back. 

I noticed this as well in the 1.0 version, the newest one.  I assumed it was related to the scripting error he mentioned for TTW a couple pages back. 

thank goddness im not only one with that problem :)

Did you install MCM correctly? It does take a second or two for the menu to pop up too.

I use the sweet slime, but nothing happens even after waiting for ages, I even use the other medicine and all I'm getting our debuffs.

I'm using the TTW version.

It takes a while to build up. Also make sure that you're not overwriting the sexout skeleton, or make sure that you're using a skeleton that has breast.L F and breast.R F bone nodes.

right. so, after some overhauls and this and that, equipping the breast pumps causes a CTD...

I think if you're already wearing armor/clothing that goes into the necklace slot that you can't unequip, then you get the CTD.

thank goddness im not only one with that problem :)

Did you install MCM correctly? It does take a second or two for the menu to pop up too.

I use the sweet slime, but nothing happens even after waiting for ages, I even use the other medicine and all I'm getting our debuffs.

I'm using the TTW version.

It takes a while to build up. Also make sure that you're not overwriting the sexout skeleton, or make sure that you're using a skeleton that has breast.L F and breast.R F bone nodes.

i have. its the only mod that wont load. i sat ther for over 30 minutes and the menu wouldnt load.

I guess there's a typo on NV MCM script, if you're using that version that could be the reason. OP any specific reason why you decided to make this incompatible with Bodymorph?

Bodymorph only allows increasing the actual breast size up to 2x, and the enlarged breasts didn't have sag to them.

I guess there's a typo on NV MCM script, if you're using that version that could be the reason. OP any specific reason why you decided to make this incompatible with Bodymorph?

I'm using the NV version for BE and Lactation.

A.J. was correct, there was a typo in the MCM script.

BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp

Bodymorph only allows increasing the actual breast size up to 2x, and the enlarged breasts didn't have sag to them.

Mmmh maybe there could be a way to achieve both the problems and still call BodyMorph functions. If one day you'll be interested feel free to message me and let's see.
  • 2 weeks later...

How does one initiate milking? So far I've been able to milk once but that was automatic. Great mod by the way :)

You have to equip breast pumps.
Ah ok thats works cool, but now I have an inquiry. Are you supposed to eat the sweet smelling slime from your inventory manually after you pick it up or is it supposed to be eaten as you pick it up automatically? Because whenever I find a ghoul with the slime and pick it up it doesn't automatically equip

How does one initiate milking? So far I've been able to milk once but that was automatic. Great mod by the way :)

You have to equip breast pumps.
Ah ok thats works cool, but now I have an inquiry. Are you supposed to eat the sweet smelling slime from your inventory manually after you pick it up or is it supposed to be eaten as you pick it up automatically? Because whenever I find a ghoul with the slime and pick it up it doesn't automatically equip

it was auto eaten also gives you a quest

BEL New Vegas. where the lab located at Oo

• 4 weeks later...

May I very humbly request some help?  I have this installed but I'm not certain if it is working.  I have attached an imgur gallery that has the dump from a command earlier in the thread.  Any insight or assistance in getting this running properly would be greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/jHtAE

It's working, you just need to ingest the sweet smelling slime found on some ghouls to trigger any growth.

May I very humbly request some help?  I have this installed but I'm not certain if it is working.  I have attached an imgur gallery that has the dump from a command earlier in the thread.  Any insight or assistance in getting this running properly would be greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/jHtAE

It's working, you just need to ingest the sweet smelling slime found on some ghouls to trigger any growth.

Sorry for the late reply, but yay.  And thank you so much for replying, very kind! ^_^

Just a random thought I had this evening while playing FNV:  Is there any chance of a collaboration between this mod and Mavra's msex Veronica mod?  To make the player her mistress' milk slave instead of the PC milk enslaving NPCs?

You're more then welcome to make an addon that does that (do you even need my permission? :P ). I have no interest in doing so, as I don't use that mod.

Just a random thought I had this evening while playing FNV:  Is there any chance of a collaboration between this mod and Mavra's msex Veronica mod?  To make the player her mistress' milk slave instead of the PC milk enslaving NPCs?

You're more then welcome to make an addon that does that (do you even need my permission? :P ). I have no interest in doing so, as I don't use that mod.

If I had the slightest goddamn clue how to do modding I would. :P  But since I don't I figured I'd ask one of the people responsible for the mods in question. :)

how can milk my self?(i eated the slime and i equiped breast pump but dosen't work)

You need to ingest growth or production formulas.

and how can I know if I can milk my self?

A message will pop up saying "Your breasts are so full of milk, they feel like they'd explode!"

• 3 weeks later...

So...

I've been reading through this, and I'm a bit confused. If I got NVSE and sexout, does the mod work for New Vegas without modifying anything? I was going to use the Nexus mod manager to ease managing the mods.

So do I have to change anything in the mod to get it working for NV?