Ah ok thanks. MCM came up fine with the fixed esp and this version for some reason fixed a problem I was having with stomachs on pregnant meshes becoming distorted. I have a question: for some reason when I first use the slime the debug message in the console says 1541 hours or some such number at level 0. Is it normal for the time to be that high?

What parts of SexoutNG does this require in Fallout 3? I just can't use that mod, I install everything correctly and the game will crash upon do pretty much anything.

I used AnimatedProstitution and that's been enough for me in the game, but I'd really love to have the Lactation mod working >w< plz, halp!

Ah ok thanks. MCM came up fine with the fixed esp and this version for some reason fixed a problem I was having with stomachs on pregnant meshes becoming distorted. I have a question: for some reason when I first use the slime the debug message in the console says 1541 hours or some such number at level 0. Is it normal for the time to be that high?

Yes it's normal. But it's in game time, and each time you milk yourself the amount in takes to reach the limit decreases exponentially.

What parts of SexoutNG does this require in Fallout 3? I just can't use that mod, I install everything correctly and the game will crash upon do pretty much anything.

I used AnimatedProstitution and that's been enough for me in the game, but I'd really love to have the Lactation mod working >w< plz, halp!

The Fallout 3 version doesn't require SexoutNG.

I can milk myself but I am not producing any milk just getting the tokens, i have the pump and have bottles but am not making bottles of milk

It takes a few milkings before you start actually producing milk.

The Fallout 3 version doesn't require SexoutNG.

Then how the heckaroo does it work? I'm using script extender but I've not come across a single ghoul corpse that has the "sticky goo" or whatever. Sorry for being such a derp but I'm really clueless on how you actually use this mod in-game >.>

All it needs is FOSE, and to start you eat some goo like the New Vegas version. The goo is like vanilla items in that they're not going to show up 100% of the time every time you loot a ghoul.

well that sucks downloaded the NV version which i assume is for new vegas and it requires fallout 3

There's three plugins, the New Vegas one is BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp. BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esp is if you use Tales of Two Wastelands.

i used BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp and when to check it in FOMM and it says its masters are falloutNV and fallout3 and i checked it and launched it and it crashed

well that sucks downloaded the NV version which i assume is for new vegas and it requires fallout 3

There's three plugins, the New Vegas one is BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp. BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esp is if you use Tales of Two Wastelands.

i used BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp and when to check it in FOMM and it says its masters are falloutNV and fallout3 and i checked it and launched it and it crashed

You're using the 0.0.22 version of BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp. The latest one is actually for New Vegas only.

Ayz4D99.png

I only left up the old version so people wouldn't complain about having to upgrade (I forget who, but someone a few posts back seemed to get annoyed at the constant updates so I just said to myself, 'fuck it, I'll leave up the old version just for him').

You're using the 0.0.22 version of BreastExpansionLactationNV.esp. The latest one is actually for New Vegas only.

Ayz4D99.png

I only left up the old version so people wouldn't complain about having to upgrade (I forget who, but someone a few posts back seemed to get annoyed at the constant updates so I just said to myself, 'fuck it, I'll leave up the old version just for you').

ah,saw the new vegas one and assumed the other was fallout 3,i guess it was just me being dumb :P

when would you see the expansion part of it?every other part is working fine but i cant really tell if the expansion is happening also would sexout pregnancy conflict with the mod?

As soon as you reach level 1+. No it doesn't conflict with sexout pregnancy, unless that mod just got updated with new features, and funky shit's starting to go on.

when would you see the expansion part of it?every other part is working fine but i cant really tell if the expansion is happening also would sexout pregnancy conflict with the mod?

As soon as you reach level 1+. No it doesn't conflict with sexout pregnancy, unless that mod just got updated with new features, and funky shit's starting to go on.

and the higher the level the bigger they get? also time passing levels them up?

and the higher the level the bigger they get? also time passing levels them up?

Yes and no, milking yourself raises the level.

I cant seem to dl the file, it keeps telling me i have to wait 15 seconds and i am. even restarted browser =(

edit: both of them

I don't own or operate this site so I can't help you there. Try it again now though, it looks like they fixed whatever was causing issues with people not being able to download files.

I got it to work. So now....Do the serums stack? Ex: Can I have growth and production serums at same time? or can i have 2 of the same serums types? I didn't see a direct mention of it in the description...unless im just blind. xD

how didy ou to work it my doesnt work

It is quite strange, when waiting/sleeping less than 10 hours, subject accumulate milk just fine, but when doing a straight 24 hrs waiting/sleeping, progress tracking logs don't move at all.

and..production pill will reset "milking level" back to 1, is that normal? since other two pills won't cause this to happen.

but at least..the mod finally works for me.

Thank you for the new version!

• 2 weeks later...