Is this mod compatible with T6M or BnB in NV? I'm not sure since I have already tested a lot of time and it was giltchy as hell cuz of my mishandling practices.

ALSO HAVING PROBLEM WITH BREAST EXPANSION, Size is not going up and lactation is not working. Maybe BEL secret lab will help but I have to start all over again for this one...

On 2018. 1. 22. at 3:00 AM, CODECRIMSON said:

So I got the slime,ate it and got the quest I took the drugs and go about normal play.

Breasts never got bigger and no notification to begin milking,also no  ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System::  in my inventory.

Not sure if wrong skeleton and if so which do I use.

Same problem here in NV.

No expansion, no lactation, no message and no BEL New Vegas quest progress. 

Should dive into older issues but I'm not sure those practices also works for me and I tried debugging and none worked properly...

NEVERMIND I figured out it costs a load of time to do so

anyway wheres the BEL lab? I want to find the location but i cannot pinpoint the location due to my low level and risk of getting killed by high level critters.

yes im a coward :_(

27 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

just realized boob size was actually totally shrunken than expanding.

in console breast size is always 0 and i doubt it will ever be fixed by nominal gameplay dev intended to.

any idea why? why is it shrinks instead of expanding?

It's an intentional feature to make sure animations are working. If it triggers you that much there's nothing stopping you from overwriting the BELReset animation file with the BELTit1 file.

Also watch who you're calling nominal. First of all, being able to create a mod for a Bethesda game does not a developer make (I do actual programming and software development with other projects, but that's beside the point). Second of all, if I'm so shitty, then let's see you make a BEL mod clone. It's a bit harder then you obviously realize. Thirdly, the quality of this mod does not reflect my actual abilities at programming - or even modding in general. More so the former. So please reconsider your words in the future if all you're going to do is throw around insults and then complain about how you think something is broken. Pro tip: fix it yourself if no one else is (and I'm not going to be around forever to take abuse from people). Upload it somewhere or even here and call it The One True Mod for all I care, I don't give a fuck. If you can't, then well, maybe you shouldn't be going around calling people "nominal". ;)

1 minute ago, RapidWaterOver said:

It's an intentional feature to make sure animations are working. If it triggers you that much there's nothing stopping you from overwriting the BELReset animation file with the BELTit1 file.

Also watch who you're calling nominal. First of all, being able to create a mod for a Bethesda game does not a developer make (I do actual programming and software development with other projects, but that's beside the point). Second of all, if I'm so shitty, then let's see you make a BEL mod clone. It's a bit harder then you obviously realize. Thirdly, the quality of this mod does not reflect my actual abilities at programming - or even modding in general. More so the former. So please reconsider your words in the future if all you're going to do is throw around insults and then complain about how you think something is broken. Pro tip: fix it yourself if no one else is (and I'm not going to be around forever to take abuse from people). Upload it somewhere or even here and call it The One True Mod for all I care, I don't give a fuck. If you can't, then well, maybe you shouldn't be going around calling people "nominal". ;)

sorry about hothead complains, no offense. was too desperate and became so arrogant.

really sorry about rants and whining.

3 hours ago, RapidWaterOver said:

IT WORKED THANKS OP

...nevermind things never changed actually. sorry about insult last time, but do you know how to copy entire log of debug completion?

they gets cut by limit and i cant pinpoint anything about front page logs.

apologies for ignorance, i guess.

• 3 months later...

Hello. Like the above posters, the chems/plants to increase the overall speed/storage seem to work according to the console, but so far, my character (Currently  has not produced any milk, and I don't have the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: item in my character's inventory. Does anyone have a readme containing the item IDs or a list of the item IDs so I can spawn in the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: using the player.additem command?

From what I can gather based on the rest of this thread, the  ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: is supposed to spawn wither when making the breast pumps, when equipping the breast pumps, or on installation/character generation. Can anyone enlighten me about this?

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine mod works in a strange way, has everything installed as instructed, then punch some random ghouls for goo. Eat it, then travel to "hidden" lab near south east of cottonwood overlook. eat growth/lactation pills( mostly production pills if you want quicker visual effect on growth, coz that make your "level" advance quicker.) then save and exit game..

Otherwise it won't work, no idea why it behave that way, maybe it need to reboot the script? after the ritual, the mod works as intended.

can i have some help i downloaded the mod unzipped it with 7 zip, put it in the fallout 3 folder and then put a copy of the 3 folder into the data folder of fallout 3 but i cannot find any evidence of it working the game has no changes and i dont even know what to look for to tell if the mod is working [it is also absent from the startup data directory] can i have some advice on what to do to make it work or some clearer instructions on what i need to look for

• 10 months later...
On 3/12/2016 at 11:47 PM, RapidWaterOver said:

If you're not taking any or a lot of the chems, a very long time. This mod is meant more for complimenting gameplay instead of replacing it. There's a hidden area on the map that has chems from this mod though, and allows you to make more every week. So speeding up growth, or production, or storage isn't as hard as it may seem.

How do I find milk pumps in the new fallout 3 version of this Mod?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have managed to milk myself once. However, upon trying to do so a second time, it causes the game to crash. I should also mention I have not eaten the slime. I was wondering what would cause this error to occur. I should also mention that I do not have the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: in my inventory.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:14 AM, NicoleWannabe said:

I have managed to milk myself once. However, upon trying to do so a second time, it causes the game to crash. I should also mention I have not eaten the slime. I was wondering what would cause this error to occur. I should also mention that I do not have the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: in my inventory.

Yep, similar issue here. It was working for a bit but now whenever I equip the pumps the game crashes to desktop even if I remove all clothing or just flat-out doesn't do anything. Also the auto milking with the bottles only worked once.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

nifty gem of a mod, somewhat upset i didnt know about it sooner

anyone know why i cant for the life of me notice a boob size change? over the various "your size X boobies are ready for squeezing" console messages i have yet to actually see a difference, and even using sqv to set different size variables i see no change

what am i missing? ive tried BnB and Type4 bodies, but the mod author said over various posts that it shouldnt matter, but i remain skeptical of that being the case (outdated info maybe?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 12:40 PM, maccapacca01 said:

I am using the fallout 3 version but when i consume the goo I can't take my gun out it just repeats the animation over and over and can't go through rooms easily, I also can't seem to equip the pumps it says they are equipped but nowhere to be seen. 

Ultra necro

If this topic is still read and seen, I have this same issue with gun animation looping. No animations mod installed.

EDIT: tried with every other mod uninstalled and default body type.