Good MCM additional choices in the most recent version. Nice job.

Just a suggestion. I don't know if it's practicable or not. Would it be possible to have your mod activate only when the potential attacker and player are alone? For example, if no one else is within a certain radius or within line of sight. That would seem more realistic than someone assaulting a woman in a crowd.

Thanks for your hard work.

It'd be technically posseable, but very difficult to do. I understand what you mean and I agree it often seems to happen in unfitting situations. But this is some of the limits of Skyrim modding. Imho the workload would be to high for this small mod. You can't really make these kind of attack perfect. 

Excellent Options, Guffel.  i wish you would make those Options for skooma whore too. 

Good MCM additional choices in the most recent version. Nice job.

Just a suggestion. I don't know if it's practicable or not. Would it be possible to have your mod activate only when the potential attacker and player are alone? For example, if no one else is within a certain radius or within line of sight. That would seem more realistic than someone assaulting a woman in a crowd.

Thanks for your hard work.

It'd be technically posseable, but very difficult to do. I understand what you mean and I agree it often seems to happen in unfitting situations. But this is some of the limits of Skyrim modding. Imho the workload would be to high for this small mod. You can't really make these kind of attack perfect. 

but what you can do is to mark some Points in each City where not many npc go to, and carry the sexscenes to those points.. of course it would be cool if that would be animated,  without Animation it would be a cut like the jump into a nearby bed.

so excellent the mod with the Options actually is, it is just too unrealistic having a rape in the middle of the market, watched by the guards.

question : how does the follower Support look like ?

edit : i would love to have a nightlife in the cities, but there is nobody on the streets except guards.

Neat mod although on default it has a habit of triggering in places likes inns with lots of other peeps around, is there a way to exclude safe locations from triggering? i've tried playing with the MCM settings but that seems to have only caused it to not trigger at all

This looks like it could be a good mod. However, I am having an animation problem with your mod only. None of the animations will end. The last time I tried your mod the sex scene lasted for 7 game hours ,and I had to quit the game to get it to end. This has happened 90 percent of the time i have used your mod. All the other mods i use like defeat and prison overhaul the animations end when they are supposed to. I am using Version 1.2 had this happen in version 1.1 also. I am also using sex lab 1.60 hot fix 2 and NSAP 3.0 for SL1.60. Over the last week i went back to sex lab 1.59c and removed nsap had the same issue.  I am now back to 1.60 and nsap. Don't no what do beyond this point. i hope you can find a fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, to start off I very rarely comment about anything anywhere. I don't generally have much to say, however I do have to let you know that this is a fun and funny mod that I just discovered a couple days ago. It works well for me... a little TOO well. Karl the miner in Dawnstar is a sex maniac! My PC bumped into him, dialog and animations ran just fine, scene ended... or did it??? Karl apparently has the stamina of a god hopped up on red bull because he cast the spell again. There seems to be only one or two guards in the entire town who are not corrupt and that poor individual had to step lively to stop the act. Most of the other guards either watched, joined in or found a convieniant dog or horse to play with.

After the second act I started to walk away and sex crazed Karl cast the spell again! Honestly I lost count after six times and I had to run out of town (well, try to anyway) to get away from the degenerate!!! He kept casting the spell before each act from 1/4 to 1/2 the town away!!!! Finally, I was able to get far enough and it was late enough in the day (Karl litterally kept going all day) that he finally lost interest and let me go. So of course I ran into a group of imperials hauling a prisoner through the wilds to jail and one of them decided to have some fun, but that is a story for another time.

Anyway, Thank you for this mod and the laugh! You are awesome!!

• 1 month later...

any chance of sticking latest version in the forum got rolled back so mod got put back to before roll back happened

What makes you think I made an update since before the rollback? I didn't, so the download is the latest version.

you updated it but it didnt get crossed over  you made a post roughly november time with a update to the mod but the topic didnt get the new version after roll back

You must be mistaken. The last update was early october not november. The current download is the latest version.

Anyone know a way to get this to work for female rapists?

A change of the code would be needed. In the function I used I limit it to only male attacker.

Sorry, super new to this. Got it installed. Dialogue happens, npc casts paralyze, and then nothing happens as it walks away.  Paralyze hits but never takes effect. 

Pretty sure I followed installation instructions correct. playing as succubus.

Sounds like your SexLab install is not working correctly. Have you got any other SexLab mod installed? Does these work?

If no, install the SL match maker and try it out to see if you get animations.

The spell is not "the" paralizing spell, it's just the same visuals with no effects attached to it. 

I don't recall seeing this reported:

I've had a few instances where I've had to reset the quest in MCM because the npc gets "stuck" before launching the paralysis spell. So far this seems limited to people behind counters - shopkeepers, innkeepers, etc. In particular, using LAL, before completing the Golden Claw quest which "frees" the Riverwood shopkeeper, Lucan, he will stall out as above. He'll go through the dialog, but, when he tries to prepare the spell to cast he just sort of twitches a bit and I can return to dialog tree, go on with buying and selling, cooking, whatever I want, I have tried going behind the counter with him too with no effect. If I reset the quest all is well, but if I don't reset the quest the next time I enter the shop Lucan will be waiting with the spell ready to cast and as soon as he does  I will CTD. I've had it happen with a few others too, but none of them as predictable as "early-going Lucan" in Riverwood.

Easy to fix, but thought I'd post.

Thanks a lot for sharing another fun mod.

(edited to fix a couple of sentences)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, it could avoid that triggers the quest when you are already in an animation of sex.

Unfortunately Guffel has forgotten it - IsInFaction(Sexlab.AnimatingFaction) -, so it may happen that Sexlab animations are triggered by several mods simultaneously.

This should help - I think - untested:
Yellow is NEW

In script slhh_upkeep

Function Action()

;Check if Player is already in a sex animation
Actor checkPlayer = Game.GetPlayer()
if checkPlayer.IsInFaction(Sexlab.AnimatingFaction)
return; End function immediately
endif

iCount = 0
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
sslBaseAnimation[] animsCompanion
actor[] sexActorsCompanion
actor[] sexActors
actor NPC
int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

if MCM.Companion == true
SLHH_Companion.Start()
endif
if random <= mcm.threesome
NPC = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(CenterRef = Game.GetPlayer(), Radius = 2048.0, FindGender = 0, IgnoreRef1 = Game.GetPlayer(), IgnoreRef2 = Aggressor.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef3 = Companion.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef4 = none)
ThirdOne.ForceRefTo(NPC)

;Check if NPC is already in a sex animation
if NPC.IsInFaction(Sexlab.AnimatingFaction)
NPC = None
endif

If NPC != None
sexActors = new actor[3]
sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = Aggressor.GetRef() as Actor
sexActors[2] = NPC

In script  qf_slhh_companion_030063f1

Function Fragment_0()
;BEGIN CODE

Actor NPC = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(CenterRef = Game.GetPlayer(), Radius = 2048.0, FindGender = 0, IgnoreRef1 = Game.GetPlayer(), IgnoreRef2 = Aggressor.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef3 = Alias_Companion.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef4 = ThirdOne.GetActorRef())
Actor[] sexActorsCompanion
sslBaseAnimation[] AnimsCompanion

NPC = None
endif

If NPC != None 

sexActorsCompanion = new actor[2]
sexActorsCompanion[0] = Alias_Companion.GetRef() as Actor
sexActorsCompanion[1] = NPC

Hello, it could avoid that triggers the quest when you are already in an animation of sex.

Unfortunately Guffel has forgotten it - IsInFaction(Sexlab.AnimatingFaction) -, so it may happen that Sexlab animations are triggered by several mods simultaneously.

This should help - I think - untested:
Yellow is NEW

In script slhh_upkeep

Function Action()

;Check if Player is already in a sex animation
Actor checkPlayer = Game.GetPlayer()
if checkPlayer.IsInFaction(Sexlab.AnimatingFaction)
return; End function immediately
endif

iCount = 0
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
sslBaseAnimation[] animsCompanion
actor[] sexActorsCompanion
actor[] sexActors
actor NPC
int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

if MCM.Companion == true
SLHH_Companion.Start()
endif
if random <= mcm.threesome
NPC = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(CenterRef = Game.GetPlayer(), Radius = 2048.0, FindGender = 0, IgnoreRef1 = Game.GetPlayer(), IgnoreRef2 = Aggressor.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef3 = Companion.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef4 = none)
ThirdOne.ForceRefTo(NPC)

NPC = None
endif

If NPC != None
sexActors = new actor[3]
sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
sexActors[1] = Aggressor.GetRef() as Actor
sexActors[2] = NPC

In script  qf_slhh_companion_030063f1

Function Fragment_0()
;BEGIN CODE

Actor NPC = SexLab.FindAvailableActor(CenterRef = Game.GetPlayer(), Radius = 2048.0, FindGender = 0, IgnoreRef1 = Game.GetPlayer(), IgnoreRef2 = Aggressor.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef3 = Alias_Companion.GetActorRef(), IgnoreRef4 = ThirdOne.GetActorRef())
Actor[] sexActorsCompanion
sslBaseAnimation[] AnimsCompanion

NPC = None
endif

If NPC != None 

sexActorsCompanion = new actor[2]
sexActorsCompanion[0] = Alias_Companion.GetRef() as Actor
sexActorsCompanion[1] = NPC

I thank you enormously for this but as my "CK" and only you mess, wait that when Guffel will have time to do an update of the mod. :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry, super new to this. Got it installed. Dialogue happens, npc casts paralyze, and then nothing happens as it walks away.  Paralyze hits but never takes effect. 

Pretty sure I followed installation instructions correct. playing as succubus.

Sounds like your SexLab install is not working correctly. Have you got any other SexLab mod installed? Does these work?

If no, install the SL match maker and try it out to see if you get animations.

The spell is not "the" paralizing spell, it's just the same visuals with no effects attached to it. 

same problem. sexlab installed, all other mods are working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...