The mcm options for this mod have an option to enable a "rest quest" but I have found no hints about whether I would want that (or even be able to tolerate that).

That re-sets the quest, which is handy when it gets stuck, as will happen now and again for some people (for me, Lucan in Riverwood will almost never get through the quest successfully, it effectively "stalls" waiting for him unless/until you use the "rest quest" option).

Hope that helps.

The mcm options for this mod have an option to enable a "rest quest" but I have found no hints about whether I would want that (or even be able to tolerate that).

That re-sets the quest, which is handy when it gets stuck, as will happen now and again for some people (for me, Lucan in Riverwood will almost never get through the quest successfully, it effectively "stalls" waiting for him unless/until you use the "rest quest" option).

Hope that helps.

Ok, if I happen to get that quest and happen to realize that it is stuck, I will try to remember to try that option,

You'll notice that the mod isn't triggering if nothing else. Lucan, and a couple of other merchants seem to cause problems - maybe because they are AI-tied to their counters - in that they never cast the paralysis spell that allows the "quest" to progress. Other merchants appear to cause no issues at all - I have never had Belethor do this, for example. In any event, the quest that you'd reset is the one that controls the functionality of the mod iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to make a version where the guy uses the sleeper hold animation on you like Defeat, and then just add a cloth over your mouth implying he drugged you? After all no matter how strong you are, even if you hit level 100 with maxed out stats you would still canonically get disabled by that chick's arrow in the thieves quest, so no matter how crazy strong the Dragonborn is, it's not like the Dragonborn is immune to every single possible drug/debuff/etc. It shouldn't have to be magic only, or else how would you explain it working on Dragonborns with 100% spell resistance or absorb? It just seems more sensible to have everyone buying rape drugs than everyone being a closet Voldemort, especially in Skyrim where magic is shunned by the Nords. With the drugs, you can even make it an option where your followers with high enough arousal might do it mid combat betraying you in a sense or something, raping you with the enemy, then afterwards resuming to kill the enemy while you lay there sprawled out.

I also like the idea of having a menu to choose what kinds of races, possibly what kinds of npcs would do it. Customization helps RP a long way.

• 4 weeks later...

I think my game broke because of this mod. I forgot to disable it and had to go talk to Neloth (Dragonborn DLC) for two quests, but he had fallen down from his tower and tried to cast the HH spell. It didn't work and he ended up casting Magelight and some healing spell on himself. I ended up deleting the mod, but that didn't work either. Every time I tried to talk to him I just get "..." and his mouth moving with and without the mod.

What should I do?

I think my game broke because of this mod. I forgot to disable it and had to go talk to Neloth (Dragonborn DLC) for two quests, but he had fallen down from his tower and tried to cast the HH spell. It didn't work and he ended up casting Magelight and some healing spell on himself. I ended up deleting the mod, but that didn't work either. Every time I tried to talk to him I just get "..." and his mouth moving with and without the mod.

What should I do?

I never had that happen from a HH "fail to cast" but I have had it from Defeat. If you're running Defeat try the CleanUp utility function. Hope that helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, super new to this. Got it installed. Dialogue happens, npc casts paralyze, and then nothing happens as it walks away.  Paralyze hits but never takes effect. 

Pretty sure I followed installation instructions correct. playing as succubus.

Sounds like your SexLab install is not working correctly. Have you got any other SexLab mod installed? Does these work?

If no, install the SL match maker and try it out to see if you get animations.

The spell is not "the" paralizing spell, it's just the same visuals with no effects attached to it. 

same problem. sexlab installed, all other mods are working.

Thank you for your mod Guffel!

I also liked that scene from V for Vendetta very much.

I found it so funny that I had to rent the movie.

It's good to see people making the game looks more interesting inspired by remarkable movie scenes.

I'm new to modding and know nothing about CK development, but I do know a little of programming stuff, so maybe I'll do the same.

I just downloaded it, but right now it's just curiosity.

I hope you are still there, it has been an year since you last answered this thread.

So, let's go to business, shall we?

The thing is, I'm getting the exact same problem that vonwraith and bel1watcher are.

The dialogue is triggered fine, the fake spell is cast (since it doesn't paralize, you should remove it because it feels quite weird, just saying...), the actors get in position, but the animation fails to start, or end without actually playing.

Now, I know the mod is working because my follower got rapped by a guard (You didn't see it coming, did you?), but it doesn't play for the PC.

Also, all my other SexLab Framework dependant stuff works fine.

So, here goes a list of my current mods from modlist.txt (for some reason, the order is reversed):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+Last Play Misc

+SexLab Last Play

+FNIS Patch

+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior V6 3 XXL

+DSR Patch

+Dual Sheath Redux

+Convenient Horses v5_0-14950-5-0

+AmorousAdventures-v3_0_3-SexLab

+SexLab Submit Serana 11FEB14 2301

+SharedSeranaDialogue version1dot1

+SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133

+HorribleHarassment1.2

+TDF Aggressive Prostitution - Blue Aura Fix - for v2.2.5.4

+TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_4

+Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2

+SexLabAroused V27c

+Female Facial Animation 1_5-35303-1-5

+The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update-13722-7-1

+Eye of Beauty NPC eyes texture replacer-13722-6-1

+TEOB Elven Edition-13722-10-0-1

+The Eyes Of Beauty 9-13722-9-0

+hdtHighHeel beta0

+HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

+ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch

+ZazAnimationPack v61

+SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

+Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition-24020-1-0

+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8

+SOS

+SexLabFramework v162 FULL

+Immersive Weapons-27644-1-5

+Liz UNP HDT 1.1-80550-1-1

+Rimona - 4k - HDT UUNP - With Armor-80518-1-0

+Tiss Follower Renewal

+Eyvi Follower

+Chao's Lydia Replacer - Light Edition-80190-1-0

+AmazingFollowerTweaks_1_66-15524-1-66

+UNP Tender Hands-69584-1-0

+FixLipSync v1-75951-1

+Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

+Realistic Conversations-80355-2-1

+Immersive First Person View

+JContainers

+MiniDresses Collection UUNP Bodyslide-69880-1-07

+UNPMinidressesCollection UNP BBP

-Sorceress Gloves Black

+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT

+Deadly_Dragons

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Realistic Ragdoll Force-601-1-9

+Bodyslide Builds

+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

+RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

+SkyUI

+Windhelm Pit 1-73714-1

+SKSE Scripts

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair HD 2K

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch-31255-1-2-0

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-7

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

"Last Play Misc" and "SexLab Last Play" are stuff generated by ModOrganizer in order to store adjustments made in the animations (yeah, I do worry about where the schongs are going) and stuff generated by HDT, High Heels and Fuz-Ro-Doh mods.

And a few logs.

And I do use LOOT, but I think that compatibility isn't the issue here.

The tricky thing is, the animation for the PC fails ALMOST always.

If I start a brand new game, it will work the first time.

If I deactivate HH, reset quest, disable SexLab, then enable everything again, it has a small chance to work again one more time.

And... the animation never fails for the follower if conditions exist (works even with a guard!).

I hope you can figure it out, I liked your mod a lot.

Good work and thanks in advance!

PS: Soooooorry for my bad English! I'm still learning, you know...

Edit:

This mod seemed to be working fine until someone hit me with the paralyze spell and nothing happened, after that no NPC assault has triggered in a LONG time. Doesn't matter what MCM options are used, help?

Yep!

This is something to be noticed.

After each failure, the quest is frozen.

It doesn't end, and maybe it's because the animation won't play.

So, to receive new assaults, I must reset quest in the MCM.

Unfortunately, the next assaults won't work anyway...

• 4 months later...

Hi Everybody,

I just reactivated this mod, noticed guards do participate in threeway animations but never initiate the rape.

So here are my questions:

Are guards excluded from harassing the PC?

If so, can I change this in any way? (preferrably not in CK but perhaps in TESVedit)

Any help is welcome

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I get this mod to proc only on zero distances, as in I need to be right near an NPC, nearly bumping it, and even strike a conversation and only then I get the proc.  My CPU/GPU have quite the headroom, so it's not choking the machine...  A config issue?  Ideas?

EDIT: Unrelated to my question adding an answer for serpientesmile: On the page 1 Guffel replies:"comments are rigged to the male voices, so there are only male attackers".  Indeed I've not seen it from female chars, even if their internal SL gender is altered.

Back to the matter - I'd appreciate assistance with my zero-distance problem above!  Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:08 AM, AkiKay said:

This sounds Great. If it would work! 

The Spell does nothing. Please Fix or Explain what could cause the Issue :classic_smile:

-Aki

The spell is just there for sight...role playing, doesn't actually paralyze you!

18 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Its interesting, but would it conflict with mods that have similar functions like Deviously Enslaved Continued or Devious Cursed Loot?

Also can I choose the gender of NPCs that approach me or is that not possible?

I am unsure if it conflicts with Deviously enslaved or cursed loot, I do not see why it would thou, You can not choose which gender approaches you, the origin version, only males approach, and is based for a female PC, I did a modification ( A few post above this one), that file I uploaded has female npc's rape male PC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/02/2018 at 8:50 PM, -Caden- said:

Not sure if anyone wants it, but this is for those who play a Male PC...will be raped by females (strap-ons from sexlab or futa), changed conditions and dialog and added a few unique npcs, like, Maven..ect

HorribleHarassment1.2forhim.7z

Ty Caden for this, male has got the right to be raped too ! militant for sex equality ... :smile:

Did you incorporate changes suggested by Andy4 ? : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52548-sexlab-horrible-harassment/?do=findComment&comment=1464272 

Ty !

Your welcome, :), I have not made those changes, When I get back from work I should be able to find the time, but it might not be till the end of the summer, buys time of the year for me in RL

• 1 year later...

Probably I was doing something wrong, but I could not get anything to trigger....even after I maxed out the chances in the MCM and made my character likely to be attacked and raped all day long. lol! Met all the required necessary mods to be installed. Don't know why it wasn't working.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...