Sorry it took me so long to get back, but I tried dodging the spell and that time it worked with no freezing. Edit-> Also, just trying to dodge the spell (pc was still knocked down that is to say) worked. Got three in a row to work correctly so far.<

OmegaMan1: I am using 1.59c and my only issue is the freezing mentioned in posts above, which, appears not to happen if you dodge the paralysis spell.

Hope that helps.

I had another small issue i think is tied to this mod odds are its something i cused without realizing it i ran though whiterun with it active i think it triggered but the dialog never had a chance for once i got of whiterun and started combat my weapon was getting sheathed on its own and id have to go into zaz's mcm and restore controls theis happened every few min. Right now im on a revert save without this mod and I have yet to have the same issue.

GREAT IDEA, but there is, as others have mentioned, an issue with post-animation movement, or lack thereof.

As you have said, this is nothing to do with the paralyse spell. It also (for me) matters not whether Sexlab free camera is activated or not. Quite simply, when the animation ends, my character cannot move. It is necessary to return to an earlier save, which rather destroys the point of having the mod activated. Hope you can resolve this, 'cos I like the mod.

character is still unable to move even after animation.

Is it the spell effect or are all of your controls disabled? In my tests the paralyze effect only last about two seconds.

Its stuck in the paralyze camera and all i can do is jump in which she keeps acting like she is falling but i can still jump.

Thats odd. I'm afraid you can only reload an earlier save. Where and by whom were you attacked?

the kinda stupid high elf in windhelm, the one who's wife says he's dull and horses are dull.

Is this mod compatible with SL 1.59c, or just the new versions 1.60+?

I wrote it with v1.60 hotfix#2 but I used the codes lines I've always used to tigger sex animations, therefore i assume it must work with 1.59c also.

Sorry it took me so long to get back, but I tried dodging the spell and that time it worked with no freezing. Edit-> Also, just trying to dodge the spell (pc was still knocked down that is to say) worked. Got three in a row to work correctly so far.<

Ok, that's what I thought. Probably the paralyzed animation (the one that flings you into third person) is still playing when the sex is triggered and screws up the camera. I'm not sure how to circumvent this...

I have SL framework 1.60 installed. Strange thing is that, every time my PC raped, eyebrow of my PC was gone.

Is it bug or what?

I really doubt this has something to do with this mod. It doesn't thouch the player in a way that could couse this.

I had another small issue i think is tied to this mod odds are its something i cused without realizing it i ran though whiterun with it active i think it triggered but the dialog never had a chance for once i got of whiterun and started combat my weapon was getting sheathed on its own and id have to go into zaz's mcm and restore controls theis happened every few min. Right now im on a revert save without this mod and I have yet to have the same issue.

Did you start combat with the NPC that commented on you?

That don't really sound like a probme from HH. HH don't block player controls nor force sheathing of weapons.

I'm lucky (or maybe it's only because I'm still with SexLab 1.59c) but this mod works really fine for me.

In fact, too much fine, I think.

1. I really wish to have two different answers by the player when approached: a. The existing one (refuse) - b. Something like "Well ... hmm ... why not?"

The final resutl could be almost the same but, in the second case, without the need, for the NPC, to cast the spell.

And the approach attempt should always be related to the arousal state of the raper.

2. I wish also to see a sort of "morality", at least a sort of setting in the MCM. Is not immersive that merchants, innkeepers or other NPCs who are FRIENDS with me and try to rape me.

(BTW, this could be related to the second answer above). I'm also using SLEN and a lot of NPCs are actually friends by that mod. So ...

3. For the same reason, Guards should not approach. (Never tested yet, maybe it's already set this way).

4. For the same reason, Jarls in the city where I am already Thane should not approach. (Never tested again).

5. Good "approachers" could be the Beggars, even if the player has already gave them charity, because they are desperate for everything.

In that case, the rape should lead also to some gold robbed (customizable in the MCM).

6. Finally, I think it's absolutely not immersive that, after a rape, the author still stands nearby and greets friendly the poor female player.

At least, it should run away for some distance.

My two cents.

Did you start combat with the NPC that commented on you?

That don't really sound like a probme from HH. HH don't block player controls nor force sheathing of weapons.

No i had ran though whiterun took a bath outside then moved onto combat what i tink happened was the mod triggered but the npc never could catch up to fo the dialog combat and fast movement were both blocked and couldn't be enabled for long. Disabling and removing this mod fixed it.

excellent button to activate / deactivate it and sliders for the chance to start.  i wish every mod would offer this comfort.

you also have the Option to use only your sleeping animations.

i would love to use not only sleeping animations but also leitos new bound animations, and thats for threesomes too.

so please add the possibility of thressomes.

for the use of leitos mods there is the theoretical possibility to use aggressive column in sexlab. but this is chaos in practise.

so please add leitos bound animations to the Options too,. it is the only way to keep these aniamtions separate for this mod.

Using the bound animations is actually a good idea. Leito did a awesome job one there and they'd be very fitting.

But I'm not sure about threesomes. Not if I want them, but more how to make them. If I have an idea i try to make it happen.

Is there a way to choose a certain gender for doing the harassment?

No you can't. the comments are only available for male npc. I thought women raping the player would be odd to unrealistic.

I'm lucky (or maybe it's only because I'm still with SexLab 1.59c) but this mod works really fine for me.

In fact, too much fine, I think.

1. I really wish to have two different answers by the player when approached: a. The existing one (refuse) - b. Something like "Well ... hmm ... why not?"

The final resutl could be almost the same but, in the second case, without the need, for the NPC, to cast the spell.

And the approach attempt should always be related to the arousal state of the raper.

2. I wish also to see a sort of "morality", at least a sort of setting in the MCM. Is not immersive that merchants, innkeepers or other NPCs who are FRIENDS with me and try to rape me.

(BTW, this could be related to the second answer above). I'm also using SLEN and a lot of NPCs are actually friends by that mod. So ...

3. For the same reason, Guards should not approach. (Never tested yet, maybe it's already set this way).

4. For the same reason, Jarls in the city where I am already Thane should not approach. (Never tested again).

5. Good "approachers" could be the Beggars, even if the player has already gave them charity, because they are desperate for everything.

In that case, the rape should lead also to some gold robbed (customizable in the MCM).

6. Finally, I think it's absolutely not immersive that, after a rape, the author still stands nearby and greets friendly the poor female player.

At least, it should run away for some distance.

My two cents.

1. If the result is almost the same i see no real need for a second option. To fix things with the spell I'm working on another idea.

2. I just made to seperate options for morality and relation ship towards the player. So friend or lawful people can be sorted out.

3. Guards don't approach already. I assume the only use their own comments.

4. Jarls could approach. I'll make a block via their faction.

5. There's no good way to give beggars a higher chance or something. And robbing gold... I don't want things to get too complicated.

6. I see no problem there. The npc made their point that he can overpower the player and does so if the PC attack him. So it's more the player that should be running away imho.

6. I see no problem there. The npc made their point that he can overpower the player and does so if the PC attack him. So it's more the player that should be running away imho.

Maybe you're right thinking on a low level player but, for example, I'm actually at level 55, Alduin already slayed (even if I use Deadly Dragons at difficul level), Thane of all cities, learned all Word of Power, destroyed thousands of enemies.

How can a single stupid farmer have the availability of such a terrific Spell that can paralyze the Dragonborn, Super Heroine of All Skyrim?

THAT's unrealistic!

The idea I saw here somewhere about a "great fan of the Dragonborn" who approaches to offer a drink, and the drink is poisoned in that way .... well, much more realistic.

But, after what happens, the raper should much better go far far far away from me! :D

Had a thing happen that I wanted to make sure you knew about in case you would rather this not happen and can prevent it:

The would-be rapist hit another npc with the paralyze spell (I was dodging, which still seems to work btw, yay!) and he was immediately attacked by the town guards who killed him very dead.

Similarly, when I punched a rapist to try the "do it again" option guards showed up quickly, even indoors, to drag me off to pay my fine.

Not big problems, but, I wasn't sure if this was your intent. Thanks much.

Two suggestions:

1. There should be a dialogue option that pops up randomly every so event that will get you out of this situation.
  2. You said "but there is only one answer for the player and it always ends with being raped". There should be different dialogue options for the player or 5 (or so) different lines and it only chooses one, but they all have the same outcome as just having the one would. Because I've played with mods that do this, and the dialogue option gets really old quickly.

Sadly, it kills me that I'm not able to do this myself. I'd love to do this myself, but I have no knowledge in scripting mods. I've read through the Wiki plenty of times, but I learn mostly from personal help and hands-on experience. Unfortunately, I have neither. Usually, it's hard to find help with scripting when it'll be usually working with the SL Framework API as I just can't go to Nexus and look for help (well, it'd be hard). And most of the people here, since they're limited here, are busy with their own endeavors to help. That's understandable though. I also cannot seem to figure out how to edit the scripts in Creation Kit, let alone view the scripts to try to figure out how to edit it.

So again, I'll have to sit this one out again... :-/

Sorry for the rant. /rant :-/

Maybe you're right thinking on a low level player but, for example, I'm actually at level 55, Alduin already slayed (even if I use Deadly Dragons at difficul level), Thane of all cities, learned all Word of Power, destroyed thousands of enemies.

How can a single stupid farmer have the availability of such a terrific Spell that can paralyze the Dragonborn, Super Heroine of All Skyrim?

THAT's unrealistic!

The idea I saw here somewhere about a "great fan of the Dragonborn" who approaches to offer a drink, and the drink is poisoned in that way .... well, much more realistic.

But, after what happens, the raper should much better go far far far away from me! :D

A paralyze spell is a paralyze spell, and it sends you to the ground even when on high level. Why would it be more likely for a farmer to have a potent poison than this spell? I think one option is as likely as the other. And farm worker are strong enough to keep you on the ground^^

Also its a technical reason to not make the rapist run away. It's easy and clean to let the mods work stop with the sex animation.

Had a thing happen that I wanted to make sure you knew about in case you would rather this not happen and can prevent it:

The would-be rapist hit another npc with the paralyze spell (I was dodging, which still seems to work btw, yay!) and he was immediately attacked by the town guards who killed him very dead.

Similarly, when I punched a rapist to try the "do it again" option guards showed up quickly, even indoors, to drag me off to pay my fine.

Not big problems, but, I wasn't sure if this was your intent. Thanks much.

I can't do anything about the guards intervening when taking revenge. Just from technical limits.

But I think I have a solution to the spell. I removed the effect from it only leaving the optical spell effects. It's now purely cosmetic, but it hadn't a real purpose apart from that before.

Hello ! 

this mod is awesome but i have a little problem with it : the rapist npc "always want more", more than 3 times. They kept cast the spell/rape/cast/rape... 

help ? ^^

The npc should only cast the spell again when you make him damage. But this he does without limit.

Two suggestions:

1. There should be a dialogue option that pops up randomly every so event that will get you out of this situation.
  2. You said "but there is only one answer for the player and it always ends with being raped". There should be different dialogue options for the player or 5 (or so) different lines and it only chooses one, but they all have the same outcome as just having the one would. Because I've played with mods that do this, and the dialogue option gets really old quickly.

Sadly, it kills me that I'm not able to do this myself. I'd love to do this myself, but I have no knowledge in scripting mods. I've read through the Wiki plenty of times, but I learn mostly from personal help and hands-on experience. Unfortunately, I have neither. Usually, it's hard to find help with scripting when it'll be usually working with the SL Framework API as I just can't go to Nexus and look for help (well, it'd be hard). And most of the people here, since they're limited here, are busy with their own endeavors to help. That's understandable though. I also cannot seem to figure out how to edit the scripts in Creation Kit, let alone view the scripts to try to figure out how to edit it.

There are atm 12 sets of dialouge. If you want to provide me with alternative answers for the player I'd gladly insert them into the dialouge. When the result is rape anyway I can even reuse the existing scripts.

But aren't there a lot of tutorials out there to get you started? The CK wiki has some good ones to show you everything you need to know for a first little project. Also there are a lot youtube videos for diffrend modding stuff. The SL API is only a very small part of a adult mod actually. Often only one line. And I never met someone here who would refuse to help a newbe^^

Two suggestions:

There are atm 12 sets of dialouge. If you want to provide me with alternative answers for the player I'd gladly insert them into the dialouge. When the result is rape anyway I can even reuse the existing scripts.

But aren't there a lot of tutorials out there to get you started? The CK wiki has some good ones to show you everything you need to know for a first little project. Also there are a lot youtube videos for diffrend modding stuff. The SL API is only a very small part of a adult mod actually. Often only one line. And I never met someone here who would refuse to help a newbe^^

The tutorials and YT videos are more of making your own. Even that said, the tutorials (at least from my point of view) they're more of showing you what you need to type and not why you'd need to type that or how X activates/triggers/etc. Y.

The tutorials and YT videos are more of making your own. Even that said, the tutorials (at least from my point of view) they're more of showing you what you need to type and not why you'd need to type that or how X activates/triggers/etc. Y.

Yeah it's a bit difficult, but you can still learn something from looking at how other have done it. Especially with dialouge or the like. They don't require scripting usually.

Btw: How about my offer to write dialouge for me?

NicoleDragoness, on 17 Sept 2015 - 9:46 PM, said:snapback.png

THAT's unrealistic!

A paralyze spell is a paralyze spell, and it sends you to the ground even when on high level. Why would it be more likely for a farmer to have a potent poison than this spell? I think one option is as likely as the other. And farm worker are strong enough to keep you on the ground^^

Also its a technical reason to not make the rapist run away. It's easy and clean to let the mods work stop with the sex animation.

What I really meant with my reply was that a Paralyse Spell is really rare (and expensive) in the game. By my knowledge, only one uses it during the vanilla game, the Redguard who pursues the redguard female working in the Bannered Mare.

So, only very very few persons can achieve this spell.

Your mod, instead, gives it to almost every NPC in the game. And that is, by my point of view, unrealistic.

I understand that this should be the easiest way to make the mod working and I understand also your target to maintain things simply.

Everything is only a simple observation, just to talk.

Have a nice day.

Yeah it's a bit difficult, but you can still learn something from looking at how other have done it. Especially with dialouge or the like. They don't require scripting usually.

Btw: How about my offer to write dialouge for me?

I'd like to. I'll see what I can do soon. Though, when I said the tutorials are more for making your own, I meant it's hard to know how to even edit others scripts/mods. I've opened mods up in Creation Kit before and I've never be able to find where to go to edit the exiting scripts. I've looked at this many times, though maybe I just am extremely horrible at doing it and are doing something wrong.