Dripping when aroused LE

I have suggestion to add NPC support option to Enable/Disable via MCM.

Also I'm Devious Device lover too, it will be good to wetting or more dripping when playing some animation. (devious device keep the character in full arousal :D ).

or wetting texture around her groin or thigh. Sorry about my English. I love this mods, Thanks :)

I have suggestion to add NPC support option to Enable/Disable via MCM.

Also I'm Devious Device lover too, it will be good to wetting or more dripping when playing some animation. (devious device keep the character in full arousal :D ).

or wetting texture around her groin or thigh. Sorry about my English. I love this mods, Thanks :)

NPC wetting is toggled with cloak

as to other, im partially happy with the mod; i dont know how to apply textures nor im interested in it, so you better provide detailed how-to or better do a copy&paste patch

I'm confused. Which one is real?

----------

Download DW 2015-10-17.rar

71.69KB Download DW 2015-11-01.rar <--------

71.31KB Download DW 2015-11-01.rar <--------

I think the latter, 71.31KB Download DW 2015-11-01.rar is the right one, some of the files are newer inside it.

• 1 month later...

I could be good if you could remove the cloak you put to reduce fps loss. Dark Console managed to do that in Solgem oven 3 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/) try ask him how he did it.

Not interested in spending many hours changing and testing mod so you would gain 0-0.1fps, but you are free to try

I'm not sure its even possible since sgo have predefined actors and DW dont