Dripping when aroused LE

Before I install mod I have a question: let's say that my female follower had vaginal a sex with male NPC. Right after they finished my female player is having sex with the same follower. Would the cum dripping will be visible during their sex? Or cum dripping is assign only to idle state?

Before I install mod I have a question: let's say that my female follower had vaginal a sex with male NPC. Right after they finished my female player is having sex with the same follower. Would the cum dripping will be visible during their sex? Or cum dripping is assign only to idle state?

What I get for both PC and NPC is squirting at climax then dripping after sex.

Thank you for the answer. I have that to. I wanted that she will have cum dripping from previous sex during the sex scene with my female follower.

Well....

Thank you for the answer. I have that to. I wanted that she will have cum dripping from previous sex during the sex scene with my female follower.

Well....

Ohhh I see.  I can experiment and check.

Maybe

"if (akActor != none) && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousGag))" rather than "if akActor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousGag)", etc..?

to stop it dumping random crap to the paplog.

(just a thought).

Ignore, was the old version not the shiny new version. (need to try that).

Maybe

"if (akActor != none) && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousGag))" rather than "if akActor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousGag)", etc..?

to stop it dumping random crap to the paplog.

(just a thought).

28-12-2015?

I Like this a lot but have a problem:

I get no squirt effect just dripping if I turn off the cloak, which I need to do with all the cloak mods I'm running to prevent CTDs. I don't need this for other females just the player. I like the way this looks when the player is aroused is it possible to have a version that still squirts when the NPC options and cloak which is for the other females is turned off?

I like this but had to go back to SexLabsquirtR to get the main effect back, but would like a single mod that does both if possible.

For me last working version of this mod is DW 2015-10-10.

All newer versions not work..

MCM is working, but do not show any effect independently from aroused degree.

and in MCM "affected actors" is empty.

new game do not help.

instaled

SexLab 1.60 fix 2

SexLabAroused V27a

...and others...

maybe more any mods need install?

latest version was made from merger of 2 esps, thats possible cause of 2 mcms

i have no problems, those who do, might want to make clean save or setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

new game do not help.

instaled
SexLab 1.60 fix 2
SexLabAroused V27a
...and others...

papyrus log?

i have no problems, those who do, might want to make clean save or setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

new game do not help.

instaled
SexLab 1.60 fix 2
SexLabAroused V27a
...and others...

papyrus log?

Just to back up your  "latest version was made from merger of 2 esps," supposition, (although not supporting it in anyway), I was running on a previously merged version of your last version, and aroused visuals, (old/new website version),  and aroused nips. Apart from one thing, (annoying paplog thing),  it worked fine. No idea about installing the mod on an existing installation because that's just mad. (If you install stuff on an existing game it's more likely to go tits up).

new game do not help.

instaled
SexLab 1.60 fix 2
SexLabAroused V27a
...and others...

papyrus log?

Just to back up your  "latest version was made from merger of 2 esps," supposition, (although not supporting it in anyway), I was running on a previously merged version of your last version, and aroused visuals, (old/new website version),  and aroused nips. Apart from one thing, (annoying paplog thing),  it worked fine. No idea about installing the mod on an existing installation because that's just mad. (If you install stuff on an existing game it's more likely to go tits up).

ive merged dw and av to a new file, i guess something went not exactly as planned, but tesedit shows no errors and for me everything works as it should

maybe something wrong with ppl's ini configs

new game do not help.

instaled
SexLab 1.60 fix 2
SexLabAroused V27a
...and others...

papyrus log?

ive merged dw and av to a new file, i guess something went not exactly as planned, but tesedit shows no errors and for me everything works as it should

maybe something wrong with ppl's ini configs

Actually I was saying that 'on the previous version' I merged it with other things of similar sentiments, and apart from spurious paplog issues, (easily resolved), your mod worked perfectly OK. The other issue was that people are still installing mod's into existing games and expecting them to work in a fashion they expect(*)

(*) That isn't going to happen over time and if it appears too, they are living in a fantasy world of denial.

I have discovered that the new update causes my game to produce double images.  Not when I am initially playing and saving, but after I play for awhile, and then save and quit to go do something else, when I get back to playing all the saves I made from before start up with a double image.  When I go back to saves from before the new update...no double image.

FYI...   I am not knowledgeable to know why this is happening, but I had no problem with my saves after I when to the previous version.

I have discovered that the new update causes my game to produce double images.  Not when I am initially playing and saving, but after I play for awhile, and then save and quit to go do something else, when I get back to playing all the saves I made from before start up with a double image.  When I go back to saves from before the new update...no double image.

FYI...   I am not knowledgeable to know why this is happening, but I had no problem with my saves after I when to the previous version.

Me too. After the yesterday update(29-12-15) i started to see double as soon the game loaded. And the 2 Menus in MCM.

reverting back to the previous version fixed it though

the double visions are caused by a new setting in the MCM.

It took me a while to realise it was this mod as I use Skooma whore and thought I might have slipped myself something when i wasnt looking.

I cant use this option as my character is pretty much constanly at 70+ arousal which would be damn near impossible to play.

Go turn the option off in the MCM or get a load off.

I also had the double MCM.

best way to clear it is to use the SaveGame cleaner util.

Just remove the old DW before loading the new one.