Dripping when aroused LE

Thanks for answers. Sorry for not being clear enough.

1. I play as a male. After  having sex with my female follower, there is no cum dripping affect from her ass.

2. "cum dripping is not arousal based, its comes after orgasm" - is no working. Not player not male NPC.

It's a subtle effect but, in my game, it works. Of course, only for females. This is not a cum shot mod.

Depending of which version you have installed, there are two possibilities:

- with the standard version, a female starts to drip after she reached a certain aroused level. This effect is really, really, subtle and you need to look with great attention to see it. Then, after a vaginal sex and after the male orgasm, the female will drip some cum from her vagina. 60 seconds, a bit more visible but realistic.

- with the cumonly version only the second option is available.

Note that you MUST install the standard version before overwriting with the cumonly one, because some textures are included only in the standard.

If not, you will not see anything.

N. D. I have version 10. Wrote about it in upper post. The thing I understood is that cum dripping from ass will work in SW 10 too. I hoped they both will work. 

I have no problem with female dripping. In my game, it is very visible.... makes me horny watching it... ;)

:P  In real life the dripping thing is not real even if one is horny. (Could be if the female has incontinence problems, indeed. :D ). Maybe only a ... ehm ... slightly wet pussy.

Instead, the dripping cum is a fact.

I have version 10 too but I reapeat, it's very difficult to see the "drip when aroused", mainly because the light vanilla system, and the shadows, are a mess in the game.

:P  In real life the dripping thing is not real even if one is horny. (Could be if the female has incontinence problems, indeed. :D ). Maybe only a ... ehm ... slightly wet pussy.

Instead, the dripping cum is a fact.

I have version 10 too but I reapeat, it's very difficult to see the "drip when aroused", mainly because the light vanilla system, and the shadows, are a mess in the game.

Few years ago I had a gf that got veeery wet when being horny. I actually could see her pussy fluids dripping downn her legs. My friend... don't make me say what I did to her when saw it.... hehehe

Oh, well ... it depends from person to person, of course. (but anyhow it's not a real dripping. Some fluids "running" down, like tears on cheeks).

(GF ... I could imagine. You both talked a lot together, right?).

:D  :D  :D

Hahahhahaah - yea, we have oral type of fellowship :P

Few years ago I had a gf that got veeery wet when being horny. I actually could see her pussy fluids dripping downn her legs. My friend... don't make me say what I did to her when saw it.... hehehe

Confirmed. Seal of Truth.

Harp-Seal-pup-resting-on-the-ice..jpg

Thanks for answers. Sorry for not being clear enough.

1. I play as a male. After  having sex with my female follower, there is no cum dripping affect from her ass.

2. "cum dripping is not arousal based, its comes after orgasm" - is no working. Not player not male NPC.

It's a subtle effect but, in my game, it works. Of course, only for females. This is not a cum shot mod.

Depending of which version you have installed, there are two possibilities:

- with the standard version, a female starts to drip after she reached a certain aroused level. This effect is really, really, subtle and you need to look with great attention to see it. Then, after a vaginal sex and after the male orgasm, the female will drip some cum from her vagina. 60 seconds, a bit more visible but realistic.

- with the cumonly version only the second option is available.

Note that you MUST install the standard version before overwriting with the cumonly one, because some textures are included only in the standard.

If not, you will not see anything.

i just though i'd clarify that you dont need anything, both versions are standalone

also just in case, both wetness and cum dripping stack, so you can have both at same time

Awesome, i'll check it out asap. Thanks for the mod.

Maybe it's better to apply juice/cum textures as overlays using Expired's nioverride?

no its not, ive no idea how to do that textures overlay, nor im interested in, i prefer 3d, but you can try

N. D. I have version 10. Wrote about it in upper post. The thing I understood is that cum dripping from ass will work in SW 10 too. I hoped they both will work. 

I have no problem with female dripping. In my game, it is very visible.... makes me horny watching it... ;)

technically its not from ass, but same effect from vagina since there is no "ass" bone it can be attached to

Thanks for the answer Ed86. Now I know why cum dripping didn't work. Haven't had that mod installed  since I understood that i couldn't have them both in the same time :)

Ed86 wrote:

i just though i'd clarify that you dont need anything, both versions are standalone
also just in case, both wetness and cum dripping stack, so you can have both at same time

For sure? I just checked both packages and in the CumOnly the texture folder is not present. This texture folder is only inside the full 10 version and contains only one texture.

The texture has a name that refers to Zaz Cum (the exact name is DW_DropletsWhiteCum.dds).

Ed86 wrote:

For sure? I just checked both packages and in the CumOnly the texture folder is not present. This texture folder is only inside the full 10 version and contains only one texture.

The texture has a name that refers to Zaz Cum (the exact name is DW_DropletsWhiteCum.dds).

that is textures for dripping, textures for cum are from skyrim

I literally cannot download or install a mod until I have seen some sort of screenshot relating to it.  I have a medical condition.  It doesn't have a name, but when I ask my doctor what it's called he gives me a dirty look, so I'm going to call it "Dirty Look Doctor Syndrome".

Screenshots plz :D

you see i guess we wont get any screenshots... and i am asking my self why should i download a cat in the bag???

Okay, since no one upload a picture, I tried this mod.

Here.

Yeah it's dripping. It's just hard to take a screenshot.

@Ed86, feel free to use this screenshot.

# sorry for double image post - my ISP's speed is shit.

---------------------------

# Why I can't upload another image arrrrugh :(

# please look at this image, sorry. I have no idea, but I can't upload this image here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nud59f

(after sex - NPC(female) x PC(male))

# Hmm... cum is "blue" :-( Why not white, @Ed86?

---

Also, please add "Only apply to good relationship NPCs"(>= 1) option.

relationship<=0 NPCs should be ignored to prevent save bloat, and for immersion.

post-971273-41042_thumb.jpg

post-971273-41171_thumb.jpg

post-971273-68961_thumb.jpg

post-971273-47690_thumb.jpg

Here.

I'll try out "cum dripping" later(my PC is male).

thanks for the pics :)

I literally cannot download or install a mod until I have seen some sort of screenshot relating to it.  I have a medical condition.  It doesn't have a name, but when I ask my doctor what it's called he gives me a dirty look, so I'm going to call it "Dirty Look Doctor Syndrome".

Screenshots plz :D

you see i guess we wont get any screenshots... and i am asking my self why should i download a cat in the bag???

plastic_bag_trap_cat.jpeg

Here.

---------------------------

# Why I can't upload another image arrrrugh :(

# please look at this image, sorry. I have no idea, but I can't upload this image here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nud59f

(after sex - NPC(female) x PC(male))

# Hmm... cum is "blue" :-( Why not white, @Ed86?

---

Also, please add "Only apply to good relationship NPCs"(>= 1) option.

relationship<=0 NPCs should be ignored to prevent save bloat, and for immersion.

thx for SS

that is the texture game has, if you find better, feel free to post its name

dont understand how good relationship affect save bloat and immersion

I finally decided to try, it works great! I did only play for short time and didn't notice performance problem, but still I would have a request, can you enable an option to only check player character? I have soooo many script mod, i think it would really help my PC if it does not have to perfom check on NPC as well! 

Thank you for great job!

I finally decided to try, it works great! I did only play for short time and didn't notice performance problem, but still I would have a request, can you enable an option to only check player character? I have soooo many script mod, i think it would really help my PC if it does not have to perfom check on NPC as well! 

Thank you for great job!

disable cloak

@Ed86

> dont understand how good relationship affect save bloat and immersion

I just don't want to see NPCs dripping who doesn't have getrelationship(player) lower than 3.

So, please add an option something like:

[X] Target only NPCs who has good relationship with player

Relationship rank limit: [3]

^ can select from 0,1,2,3,4. [3] ... apply cloak to {rl.player() >= 3} only

and I have one more issue. NPC's juice is dripping from upstairs...

NPC(sleeping or standing)

=====3F====

. (drip)

V

PC(me) { WTF!?

=====2F====

Can you add a "condition" to script?

getactor.isSleeping() === true OR

getactor.isplayinganim(LayDown) === true OR

getref(drip).hitGround() === true

@Ed86

> dont understand how good relationship affect save bloat and immersion

I just don't want to see NPCs dripping who doesn't have getrelationship(player) lower than 3.

So, please add an option something like:

[X] Target only NPCs who has good relationship with player

Relationship rank limit: [3]

^ can select from 0,1,2,3,4. [3] ... apply cloak to {rl.player() >= 3} only

and I have one more issue. NPC's juice is dripping from upstairs...

NPC(sleeping or standing)

=====3F====

. (drip)

V

PC(me) { WTF!?

=====2F====

Can you add a "condition" to script?

getactor.isSleeping() === true OR

getactor.isplayinganim(LayDown) === true OR

getref(drip).hitGround() === true

If aNPC.GetDistance(PlayerREF) < DW_Cloak_Range.GetValue() && GetActorArousal(aNPC) >= DW_Arousal_threshold.GetValue() && aNPC.GetSleepState() == 0 && aNPC.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerREF) >= 3

DW_DrippingScr.rar