Dripping when aroused LE

@Ed86 - The DW 2016-08-23 or above release is currently trying to use MME even if the user doesn't have it installed (to error out as a result). It is complaining that this mod (Dripping when aroused) isn't installed properly even if it is.

Can the modification be made to check for MME (Milk Mod Economy) then use it only if it is currently installed?

that is description error, doesnt affect anything

Guest Long John

@Ed86 - Then how come the message keeps coming up about improper DW (or DWW) installation?

The plugins listed in the fomod are all installed ok during the plugin check, however the MME ones are not  just have "ERROR" after them. Is the MME the Milk Mod Economy or is it something else?

If it is something else then what may I ask?

@Ed86 - Then how come the message keeps coming up about improper DW (or DWW) installation?

The plugins listed in the fomod are all installed ok during the plugin check, however the MME ones are not  just have "ERROR" after them. Is the MME the Milk Mod Economy or is it something else?

If it is something else then what may I ask?

if they give you error, than quests and scripts attached to those quests didnt start

As the message says: "This can be a false alarm when starting a new game" and it's exactly that because all mods this one uses have just been initialized or not yet initialized.
So let everything finish initializing, save your game, quit the game, fire up your game again and the message should not pop up again.

As a sidenote: That the message pops up again and again can be kind of nagging, hence why i would prefer if it had a DoOnce so it's only shown once per GameLoad().

As the message says: "This can be a false alarm when starting a new game" and it's exactly that because all mods this one uses have just been initialized or not yet initialized.

So let everything finish initializing, save your game, quit the game, fire up your game again and the message should not pop up again.

As a sidenote: That the message pops up again and again can be kind of nagging, hence why i would prefer if it had a DoOnce so it's only shown once per GameLoad().

its nagging so you know that you have a problem, and so ppl dont come here saying they dont see effects

True... but i have to sit on my PC when starting a new game clicking those messages away so all other mods can finish intializing.

How about you lock down the MCM and only show a message that DWA is disabled due to errors (the error messages shown once or twice)?

True... but i have to sit on my PC when starting a new game clicking those messages away so all other mods can finish intializing.

How about you lock down the MCM and only show a message that DWA is disabled due to errors (the error messages shown once or twice)?

most mods start up while you see black/load screen, and then you watch 3 mins of debug notification messages that are qued

cant lockdown mcm, since its linked to main script, and since that wont work, mcm lock wont work either, and i dont think you can pop msgboxes during ui

DW_BreathSpellScr.psc :-

Event OnEffectFinish( Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster )
	if Sound1ID != 0
		Sound.StopInstance(Sound1ID)
		;debug.Notification("Breath1 removed")
	endif
	if Sound1ID != 0
		Sound.StopInstance(Sound2ID)
		;debug.Notification("Breath2 removed")
	endif
	if StorageUtil.FormListHas(none, "DW.Actors", akActor)
		StorageUtil.FormListRemove(none, "DW.Actors", akActor)
	endIf
	UnRegisterForUpdate()
EndEvent

Shouldn't that 2nd 'If' be "if Sound2ID != 0"?

i.e I'm just trying to find the thing which isn't turning off the breathing. The breathing! The BREATHING!!!. It's boring into my head!!!!, :P

yeah its really annoying I agree had to revert to a previous version before the check.

yeah its really annoying I agree had to revert to a previous version before the check.

anything you desire, there's an empty script that wont bother you with error reports

I had an ex that gushed, I could get her to do it on cue almost. On the other hand, she was always really wet in general though. Anyway the amount that would come out with each gush could probably fill one of those small paper bathroom cups, so not too unreasonable with the appearance.

I'll bet that she did that when she climaxed, not merely whenever she felt randy.  If that were the case, she would have died of dehydration before you ever met her.

I had an ex that gushed, I could get her to do it on cue almost. On the other hand, she was always really wet in general though. Anyway the amount that would come out with each gush could probably fill one of those small paper bathroom cups, so not too unreasonable with the appearance.

I'll bet that she did that when she climaxed, not merely whenever she felt randy.  If that were the case, she would have died of dehydration before you ever met her.

I'm just telling you what I experienced, and she was alive and well before and afterwords.. relatively speaking that is, she did have allot of heart issues which required "shunts" and stunted growth though, due to supposed drug use while her mom was pregnant with her and her twin sister (who also had a visible deformity in the form of a scar from an extra thumb that had been removed, my ex got the worst of it though).

I watched a short video of a man giving instruction on how to make women squirt on a free tube site a while back (which admittedly is how I learned to do it), and he said to "make sure you partner has plenty of water (and something else) to drink afterwords", so apparently there is something to it dehydrating the girl.

For the player virginity loss message and virginity claim message, can we have it to where the "Virginity Game Messages" option in the menu turns those notifications on and off?

Right now, the only thing that the option does is disables or enables the special messages on how many virginities have been claimed at certain milestones.

And another thing: Right now the player only loses their virginity through having an animation play that is tagged "Vaginal", and the player is the sub. Maybe the virginity check could be expanded to include checking for a male losing virginity without having to play as the sub of an animation tagged with "Vaginal"?

For the player virginity loss message and virginity claim message, can we have it to where the "Virginity Game Messages" option in the menu turns those notifications on and off?

Right now, the only thing that the option does is disables or enables the special messages on how many virginities have been claimed at certain milestones.

And another thing: Right now the player only loses their virginity through having an animation play that is tagged "Vaginal", and the player is the sub. Maybe the virginity check could be expanded to include checking for a male losing virginity without having to play as the sub of an animation tagged with "Vaginal"?

well i guess so

well only the sub can loose virginity, since only sub is being penetrated

i've just checked down below and im 100% sure males dont have vagina, so they cant loose virginity

Im guessing the breathing effect option is broken for sex lab 1.62? It doesnt work and the papyrus is giving error messages for the breath spell.

Papyrus : http://pastebin.com/iim4jQtn

its not, just your save is dead and most scripts are broken(not only dw_)

well i guess so

i've just checked down below and im 100% sure males dont have vagina, so they cant loose virginity

I'm not talking about that kind of virginity silly. I guess you are using the old school definition of virginity, where only a woman can actually lose their virginity through vaginal sex. :P

But what I'm talking about is that in the current version of this mod, a male character can have the bleed effect applied to them and the virginity loss message appear if another mod starts an animation that wrongly puts a male character (in my case the Player Character) as a sub with the tag "vaginal" included in the animation.

It's literally a small edit in one of the script's If Statements

From this

If SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1

to this

If (SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1) && actors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 0

On Line 105 of DW_CORE script.

This edit will prevent any males from losing virginity. Because, at the moment, there is no code in that Event that checks if the person losing virginity is a female, and it's relying on other mods to play the proper animations that would have actor[0] of an animation be female, which is unreliable.

well i guess so

I'm not talking about that kind of virginity silly. I guess you are using the old school definition of virginity, where only a woman can actually lose their virginity through vaginal sex. :P

But what I'm talking about is that in the current version of this mod, a male character can have the bleed effect applied to them and the virginity loss message appear if another mod starts an animation that wrongly puts a male character (in my case the Player Character) as a sub with the tag "vaginal" included in the animation.

It's literally a small edit in one of the script's If Statements

From this

If SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1
to this

If (SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1) && actors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 0
On Line 105 of DW_CORE script.

This edit will prevent any males from losing virginity. Because, at the moment, there is no code in that Event that checks if the person losing virginity is a female, and it's relying on other mods to play the proper animations that would have actor[0] of an animation be female, which is unreliable.

you mean

If (SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1) && actors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1

well i guess so

Im guessing the breathing effect option is broken for sex lab 1.62? It doesnt work and the papyrus is giving error messages for the breath spell.

How do i fix the save then? And why wouldnt reinstalling the mod fix the scripts?

well i guess so

How do i fix the save then? And why wouldnt reinstalling the mod fix the scripts?

Well it looks like breathing works, since you get errors from its script. But you have lots of errors like unable to bind or missing script.

You shold probably reinstall those mods checking if you have theyir dependencies