Dripping when aroused LE

I'm currently using the last version of DWA. It works great for female NPCs as I play a male character. Is it necessary to upgrade to the latest version if everything is working as is?

no.... you know.... if it works dont touch it

i might do another update to add above files for all females npcs breathing and add mcm option to always play sound/visual streight at max instead arousal based

but still i dont think there is a way to chage base sound db without changing esp, i find sound levels good, some ppl dont

I'm currently using the last version of DWA. It works great for female NPCs as I play a male character. Is it necessary to upgrade to the latest version if everything is working as is?

no.... you know.... if it works dont touch it

i might do another update to add above files for all females npcs breathing and add mcm option to always play sound/visual streight at max instead arousal based

but still i dont think there is a way to chage base sound db without changing esp, i find sound levels good, some ppl dont

Yes! another update please.

Hi so I'd love some help with an issue I'm experiencing. When I reduce my arousal beneath the threshold required for the visual effects to take place they don't actually go, so, any fixes?

depends on how they dont go away

it may take time for script to run and remove it, delay you set in mcm

if it stays much longer, then there can be problem with your script engine

or it can be game bug(i'd like to think so)

save/load should solve this

Having played a little more, the low visual effects normally get removed when the arousal is reduced past the threshold, and it happens immediately. Only the high arousal blur effect stays, any ideas? (it isnt script engine lag)

Edit: If the game saves with any visual effects active and I load that save, the effects are then permanent. Hopefully no one else experiences this bug

Hi so I'd love some help with an issue I'm experiencing. When I reduce my arousal beneath the threshold required for the visual effects to take place they don't actually go, so, any fixes?

depends on how they dont go away

it may take time for script to run and remove it, delay you set in mcm

if it stays much longer, then there can be problem with your script engine

or it can be game bug(i'd like to think so)

save/load should solve this

Having played a little more, the low visual effects normally get removed when the arousal is reduced past the threshold, and it happens immediately. Only the high arousal blur effect stays, any ideas? (it isnt script engine lag)

version?

i think there is 1 sec delay when removing visuals, and i think they both work correctly

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting the "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins." message even though I have all the required mods except for the optional zap/DDI.

Any advice besides installing ZAP/DDI? I don't really use those features much, and DDI seems to be bugged, as its animation override keeps occurring even though I turned that feature off.

I'm getting the "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins." message even though I have all the required mods except for the optional zap/DDI.

Any advice besides installing ZAP/DDI? I don't really use those features much, and DDI seems to be bugged, as its animation override keeps occurring even though I turned that feature off.

papyrus log?

papyrus log?

Ok, lemme reinstall and activate debug stuff.

Ah shit nevermind I'm stupid. I forgot that when you install the mod it asks for what optional plugins you'll be using. All I had to do was reinstall it and the problem was fixed.

Sorry to bug you about my own idiocy!

You're mod's fantastic by the way. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an fyi, if you stand in elisif or the court mage's room in the blue palace when the drip fx are active your character and any npc who is polling, will keep turning invisible and reappearing. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Seems to have something to do with the cell, all I saw in the log was something about can't cast spells in an unloaded cell, turning the drip effect off makes it stop or just not being aroused of course.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else ran across this, the mod is great btw.

Just an fyi, if you stand in elisif or the court mage's room in the blue palace when the drip fx are active your character and any npc who is polling, will keep turning invisible and reappearing. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Seems to have something to do with the cell, all I saw in the log was something about can't cast spells in an unloaded cell, turning the drip effect off makes it stop or just not being aroused of course.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else ran across this, the mod is great btw.

its a problem with zaz meshes

Just want to say, I tested this mod and like it!

As my character often finds herself wearing either a chastity belt, or a slave collar that keeps her naked while she is an exhibitionist, 95% of the time her arousal is at maximum, making this mod less suited. Still, I like both the idea and how it is implemented.

Hi Ed86,

The latest version is working great, except perhaps the newly added feature "NPC breathing" when aroused. The script seems to apply to a new npc just fine at first, but upon cell reset or when the npc have sex and losing the effect...the sound effect is gone for good for that specific npc. So...if my follower is aroused and have heavy breathing sound. Going to another cell (or sex up with my character) my follower will stop having that effect, and any subsequent cell reset or save&reload will not bring the effect to the follower.

Dripping is consistently working well though. Great job on that.

P.S. Tested on a save with male character and has never install "dripping when aroused" before.

Hi Ed86, The latest version is working great, except perhaps the newly added feature "NPC breathing" when aroused. The script seems to apply to a new npc just fine at first, but upon cell reset or when the npc have sex and losing the effect...the sound effect is gone for good for that specific npc. So...if my follower is aroused and have heavy breathing sound. Going to another cell (or sex up with my character) my follower will stop having that effect, and any subsequent cell reset or save&reload will not bring the effect to the follower. Dripping is consistently working well though. Great job on that. P.S. Tested on a save with male character and has never install "dripping when aroused" before.

drop this into scripts folder, maybe that will fix it

skyrim sound management is terrible

DW_BreathSpellScr.7z

Any chance that the effects could be made options in MCM? 

I've known my share of girls, and several could get pretty horny; but, no matter how aggressive any became, none ever complained of having actual visual disturbances.

?

Any chance that the effects could be made options in MCM? 

I've known my share of girls, and several could get pretty horny; but, no matter how aggressive any became, none ever complained of having actual visual disturbances.

It's a game, think of it as a penalty for not keeping an eye on the arousal states of yourself and your followers, sex lab aroused gives reduced xp as a penalty so Dripping while aroused is just adding another type of penalty and isn't doing anything unusual compared to other sex mods.