Dripping when aroused LE

Is this a script heavy mod that will leave a lot of bloat in my save file if I uninstall it?

it doesn't use many scripts (depending on which modules you install) and can be cleaned up easily.

So uninstalling is safe.

Вот что выбивает при начале новой игры, с предыдущей версией проблем не было.

shouldnt have translated status file

установи 01_Optional

и вообще в 2016 году уже пора уметь пользоваться NMM или MO

Is this a script heavy mod that will leave a lot of bloat in my save file if I uninstall it?

it doesn't use many scripts (depending on which modules you install) and can be cleaned up easily.
So uninstalling is safe.

Вот что выбивает при начале новой игры, с предыдущей версией проблем не было.

shouldnt have translated status file

установи 01_Optional

и вообще в 2016 году уже пора уметь пользоваться NMM или MO

Всегда использую NMM, конечно всегда выбираю если есть совместимые патчи, только вот проблему это не исправило.

post-262348-0-48598400-1471798665_thumb.png

New update problem report.

I have download 8/20~8/21 newest version of this mod.

but when I enter Drip mod in MCM menu.

there are not things in selection or viginity selection.

like paper house.

I can't upload image cause it say error503

You need to start new game.

Теперь на апдейте 2016-08-21 выдаёт(на апдейте 2016-07-16 всё работало отлично, откатывал назад - работает):

post-262348-0-02502500-1471802580_thumb.png

post-262348-0-25194100-1471802582_thumb.png

My eyes glazed over after reading the first several pages of posts looking to see if anyone already made my point, so, I'll just make it.

I, for one, am glad for a subtle effect.  Idk what kinds of women everyone else has been hanging around with, but, even a subtle effect is somewhat extraordinary, in general.  Women having gushing orgasms whenever their mere arousal reaches 100 is something I can definitely do without.  If that's someone's fetish, of course, more power to 'em: it's a fantasy game.  But, it's absolutely unrealistic.  If the amount of fluid expelled could be configured, apparently, that would be a feature some users would certainly use.

I humbly further suggest that any effects begin taking place somewhere beyond the point at which the toon has first become aroused: there's aroused, and there's aroused.  If the point at which the mod's visual cues became evident on the toon could be configured (like, say, "Aroused +10"), I know that I'd use it.

Finally, I generally play third person, and disable first-person effects.  So, obviously, I would like an option to use MCM to turn off visual and aural cues.

But, I really like the idea of the mod, and want to encourage its development. ;)

My eyes glazed over after reading the first several pages of posts looking to see if anyone already made my point, so, I'll just make it.

I, for one, am glad for a subtle effect.  Idk what kinds of women everyone else has been hanging around with, but, even a subtle effect is somewhat extraordinary, in general.  Women having gushing orgasms whenever their mere arousal reaches 100 is something I can definitely do without.  If that's someone's fetish, of course, more power to 'em: it's a fantasy game.  But, it's absolutely unrealistic.  If the amount of fluid expelled could be configured, apparently, that would be a feature some users would certainly use.

I humbly further suggest that any effects begin taking place somewhere beyond the point at which the toon has first become aroused: there's aroused, and there's aroused.  If the point at which the mod's visual cues became evident on the toon could be configured (like, say, "Aroused +10"), I know that I'd use it.

Finally, I generally play third person, and disable first-person effects.  So, obviously, I would like an option to use MCM to turn off visual and aural cues.

But, I really like the idea of the mod, and want to encourage its development. ;)

Configurable squirts you say?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46438-sexlab-squirt-reborn/

Unfortunately the mod has been abandoned though, so I'm not sure if it still works or not.

Also I had an ex that gushed, I could get her to do it on cue almost. On the other hand, she was always really wet in general though. Anyway the amount that would come out with each gush could probably fill one of those small paper bathroom cups, so not too unreasonable with the appearance.

like paper house.

Теперь на апдейте 2016-08-21 выдаёт(на апдейте 2016-07-16 всё работало отлично, откатывал назад - работает):

Ну тут несколько вариантов:

1) неправильная установка мода, как я уже писал выше

2) возможно очень старая версия SL и/или papyrusutil

3) конфликт твоих установленных модов

Я непомню что было в 7-16, скорее всего там неработала куча всего, хотя кто этот скайрим знает

like paper house.

Я непомню что было в 7-16, скорее всего там неработала куча всего, хотя кто этот скайрим знает

yes yes I have got all day.

I just restart and no problem found.

like paper house.

Вот какая штука: если сделать чистое сохранение(отключить мод-сохранить-очистить сейв от скриптов) то мод устанавливается нормально, всё работает. А при старте новой игры одни ошибки.

like paper house.

Вот какая штука: если сделать чистое сохранение(отключить мод-сохранить-очистить сейв от скриптов) то мод устанавливается нормально, всё работает. А при старте новой игры одни ошибки.

Бытует мнение, что моды лучше устанавливать после хелгена, хотя я вчера пробовал, у меня пошло и во время повозки

Virginity detection checkbox in mcm menu is not changing it's state, and mod always uses DW virginity detection system despite checkbox is disabled by default. Will you fix it to be able use sl-detection again?

I just keep gettin errors on new game mod is unusable now for me at least

like paper house.

having this same problem as well unfortunatly.

Virginity detection checkbox in mcm menu is not changing it's state, and mod always uses DW virginity detection system despite checkbox is disabled by default. Will you fix it to be able use sl-detection again?

try

/del

try

Still the same. I have "ignore sl stats" unticked and womens still lose virginity in first contact, even if they had it right before mod install.

try

Still the same. I have "ignore sl stats" unticked and womens still lose virginity in first contact, even if they had it right before mod install.

its cuz they are not virgins

Yep, they aren't virgins. But mod shows virginity lost message and apply blood effect. "Ignore sl stats" is disabled, so it shouldn't work like it works now.

(if that matters: I'm trying it on completely clean from DWA save, and have all options checked in fomod installer)

Thanks for your patience.

Yep, they aren't virgins. But mod shows virginity lost message and apply blood effect. "Ignore sl stats" is disabled, so it shouldn't work like it works now.

(if that matters: I'm trying it on completely clean from DWA save, and have all options checked in fomod installer)

Thanks for your patience.

virginity lost message plays for player,  1st time you have vaginal sex after installing mod you loose virginity regardless of SL stats

virginity lost message plays for player,  1st time you have vaginal sex after installing mod you loose virginity regardless of SL stats

upd2: it all was my mistake. it should be Vaginal instead kVaginal, and GetSkillLevel instead Title. So you need change

(SexLab.GetSkillTitle(actors[0], "kVaginal") > 0

to

SexLab.GetSkillLevel(actors[0], "Vaginal") > 0

and it will work as it should.

Also, can't compile DW_Core without commenting zbf and DDI properties. Are you using an older DDI version in your setup?

upd2: it all was my mistake. it should be Vaginal instead kVaginal, and GetSkillLevel instead Title. So you need change

to

Also, can't compile DW_Core without commenting zbf and DDI properties. Are you using an older DDI version in your setup?

try

idk

DW 2016-08-24.7z

to

try

idk

sooo... i assume everything is working and i can throw it at DL page?

sooo... i assume everything is working and i can throw it at DL page?

Yes, you can. I hadn't time to test it last few days, but now it working just fine.

Is it possible to sneak in a bleeding tweak?  Blood has always been a big turn-off for me, so I'd like to turn it off, too. ;-)

I'd be happiest of all with just the post-coital dripping, actually, so if you're interested in adding options it'd be fantastic if each separate effect could be enabled or disabled.

[edit] Finally downloaded it and had a look, and it appears this is already supported.  The screenshots are pretty badly out of date now. =)

Guest Long John

@Ed86 - The DW 2016-08-23 or above release is currently trying to use MME even if the user doesn't have it installed (to error out as a result). It is complaining that this mod (Dripping when aroused) isn't installed properly even if it is.

Can the modification be made to check for MME (Milk Mod Economy) then use it only if it is currently installed?