Dripping when aroused LE

I'm getting the "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins." message even though I have all the required mods except for the optional zap/DDI.

Any advice besides installing ZAP/DDI? I don't really use those features much, and DDI seems to be bugged, as its animation override keeps occurring even though I turned that feature off.

I'm getting the same error. I have all the options enabled and all the mods installed (SLA, SOS, SL, ZAZ). After installing I also ran FNIS.

I also tried cleaning my save game, and removing all invalid properties/form ids. I also tried removing all the entries containing "dripping"(found 2), then the warning disappeared the entire game but the mod didnt do anything none the less  :( So I reverted to a backup for now.

Does installation/esp order matter a lot? (I use mod organizer and LOOT).

After pressing the "think about sex" key from blush when aroused, papyrus is spammed with "onobjectunequipped" errors

DW_DrippingScr.OnObjectUnequipped() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

, also found in the log attached.

Save file also attached :P As a programmer there is never the issue where you have too much information :)

save file.zip

Papyrus.1.log

Hello. How do virginity count works? Will character have virginity state if she has vaginal experience other from "unskilled", but was never penetrated by player on someone in loaded cell?

Hello. How do virginity count works? Will character have virginity state if she has vaginal experience other from "unskilled", but was never penetrated by player on someone in loaded cell?

virginity counts for actor[0](theoretically recieving actor) if having vaginal sex with male/beast or schlongified female(sos strapon?)

I'm getting the "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins." message even though I have all the required mods except for the optional zap/DDI.

Any advice besides installing ZAP/DDI? I don't really use those features much, and DDI seems to be bugged, as its animation override keeps occurring even though I turned that feature off.

I'm getting the same error. I have all the options enabled and all the mods installed (SLA, SOS, SL, ZAZ). After installing I also ran FNIS.

I also tried cleaning my save game, and removing all invalid properties/form ids. I also tried removing all the entries containing "dripping"(found 2), then the warning disappeared the entire game but the mod didnt do anything none the less  :( So I reverted to a backup for now.

Does installation/esp order matter a lot? (I use mod organizer and LOOT).

After pressing the "think about sex" key from blush when aroused, papyrus is spammed with "onobjectunequipped" errors

DW_DrippingScr.OnObjectUnequipped() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

, also found in the log attached.

Save file also attached :P As a programmer there is never the issue where you have too much information :)

idk, something is wrong with you mods

[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
very strange ^

idk, something is wrong with you mods

[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp found
[06/23/2016 - 07:46:50PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
very strange ^

Hmm, thanks for pointing that out. I just updated DWA and made a new save, now it seems I'm getting CTDs after enabling SOS integration in SLA, saving and then reloading. Topic is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63632-sos-integration-in-sla-triggers-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1597465

EDIT: DWA works however! Assuming you haven't changed anything bugrelated, it must have been an error on my part.

I've looked at the scripts, and it seems like any actor, that wasn't in mod's "not-virgins" list before, claims as virgin when having vaginal contact. That's bad for functions like sexlab's "seed actor stats" and sexlife's "initialize actor stats", cause many npcs have dozens of acts in their stats, but threating as it was virgin anyway. So can you make a condition (vaginal experience != unskilled & number of partners>0 | times raped > 0(not sure if rapes counts to partners count)) for defloration, otherwise threat npc as alredy not-virgin?

I have an idea for this mod, if you are open to suggestions.

I would love to have it so that when the character is aroused she will beg for sex from npcs.  So far there are only two mods that allow this and one is unsupported (more devious quest) and the other comes with a bunch of baggage (hormones).  This is a streamlined mod that I think would benefit from having this feature, given that it has the running theme of arousal will distract you from your business.

Anyways, just an idea.

I've looked at the scripts, and it seems like any actor, that wasn't in mod's "not-virgins" list before, claims as virgin when having vaginal contact. That's bad for functions like sexlab's "seed actor stats" and sexlife's "initialize actor stats", cause many npcs have dozens of acts in their stats, but threating as it was virgin anyway. So can you make a condition (vaginal experience != unskilled & number of partners>0 | times raped > 0(not sure if rapes counts to partners count)) for defloration, otherwise threat npc as alredy not-virgin?

erm... Well since im fine with the way it is and your not, provide code edits for your solution

I have an idea for this mod, if you are open to suggestions.

I would love to have it so that when the character is aroused she will beg for sex from npcs.  So far there are only two mods that allow this and one is unsupported (more devious quest) and the other comes with a bunch of baggage (hormones).  This is a streamlined mod that I think would benefit from having this feature, given that it has the running theme of arousal will distract you from your business.

Anyways, just an idea.

Well there are already 2 mods that do that. And since its streamlined mod, I'd like it to be as streamlined as possible.

Also this will cause conflicts with other mods and i dont want that mess

erm... Well since im fine with the way it is and your not, provide code edits for your solution

In DW_core.psc:

if DW_ModState13.GetValue() == 1

if animation.HasTag("Vaginal") && actors.Length > 1

If SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1

If DW_VirginsList.Find(actors[0]) == -1

If SexLab.HadSex(actors[0]) && (SexLab.GetSkillTitle(actors[0], "kVaginal") > 0)

DW_VirginsList.AddForm(actors[0])

if actors[1] == Game.GetPlayer()

debug.Notification(actors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " was not virgin already!")

endif

return

ElseIf actors[0] == Game.GetPlayer() && bPlayerIsVirgin == true

That should threat npcs with any non-zero vaginal experience as not virgin. Script compilling without errors, however, i haven't possibility to test in-game this week.

In DW_core.psc:

if DW_ModState13.GetValue() == 1

if animation.HasTag("Vaginal") && actors.Length > 1

If SOS.GetSOS(actors[1]) == true || actors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() != 1

If SexLab.HadSex(actors[0]) && (SexLab.GetSkillTitle(actors[0], "kVaginal") > 0)

if actors[1] == Game.GetPlayer()

debug.Notification(actors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " was not virgin already!")

endif

return

ElseIf actors[0] == Game.GetPlayer() && bPlayerIsVirgin == true

That should threat npcs with any non-zero vaginal experience as not virgin. Script compilling without errors, however, i haven't possibility to test in-game this week.

well i've decided it to be

If bSLStatsIgnore != true 
   If !(actors[0] == Game.GetPlayer() && bPlayerIsVirgin == true)
    return
   EndIf
  EndIf
 EndIf
 If actors[0] == Game.GetPlayer() && bPlayerIsVirgin == true

so you get option to ignore sl stats, and pc can renew its virginity

This is a great mod, and I love the male support. Sadly I tried un-commenting the male-breathing as described, and while I can easily edit the .psc script, I can't get anything to compile it into a proper .pex.

skyrim creation kit doesn't,  skyrim script compiler pro crashes, and using the papyrus compilet itself just results in endless looping. Can you realease a version of the breathing script with the male part un-commented/enabled for those of us who are just utter shit at compiling? It would be much appreciated.

This is a great mod, and I love the male support. Sadly I tried un-commenting the male-breathing as described, and while I can easily edit the .psc script, I can't get anything to compile it into a proper .pex.

skyrim creation kit doesn't,  skyrim script compiler pro crashes, and using the papyrus compilet itself just results in endless looping. Can you realease a version of the breathing script with the male part un-commented/enabled for those of us who are just utter shit at compiling? It would be much appreciated.

ive added scripts to dl section

i have a problem with the operation of your mod.

i have all the current versions of DDi/ZAP, SLA and SOS

here's my log

well log says you dont have requirements and you have a lot of other broken mods

Ed86, I do not understand you. English is not my native language.

you have installed integration scripts for mods you dont have, by doing that, you, obviously, have broken mod

that is explained in Readme part of installer, which you obviously didn't read

Ed86, Translation of your words, (Google translator) little understood.

What am I doing wrong? Everything mods works fine, except for your mod.

нет, ну я конечно согласен, что не совсем понятно:

вы установили интеграционные сценарии для модов вы не имеете, делая это, вы, очевидно, нарушили мод

что объясняется в Readme части программы установки, который вы, очевидно, не читал

, но...... ладно

вы установили интеграционные скрипты для модов, котрых у вас нет, делая это, вы, очевидно, нарушили работу мода

что объясняется в Readme части установки, который вы, очевидно, не читали

в общем как то так

post-388097-0-25448300-1467366966_thumb.jpg

Got a problem with the mod I installed the most update and the MCM is not showing anything see screenshot I open and close it wait few mins and check again see the same thing. How do I get it to work ??

Do a clean save