Dripping when aroused LE

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same issue as some others, which is that I get the DWA isn't working properly, check your plugins, blah-blah, and blah.  Then I get a message showing DW.Plugins.sla>ERROR

DW.Plugins.sos>ERROR

DW.Plugins.ddi>ERROR

DW.Plugins.zb()>ERROR

I never had this issue before this new update.

Going to attempt to do the clean save after uninstall/save cleaning/clean save again/reinstall DWA, but I think there's an issue with the mod, if all this is required, as I've never had another mod have this kind of issue.

Seems to me that it isn't able to properly mitigate the save data and function as intended, as it doesn't seem to link to the proper references for the compatible files.

Also, like the others, I have the blank MCM menu screen.  This seems like a strange issue to have, since none of the objections it's lodging on my in-game screen have anything to do with the one mod that's a pre-requisite, which is SexLab itself. I don't understand why it would wipe the MCM menus if it has the main file dependency....

.....perhaps I'll go back and look at my present version of SexLab, and see if maybe it's out of date.  If DWA was updated to a more recent version than what I have, perhaps that's the issue, but I'm still with someone else in thinking that perhaps there's a larger issue with this mod, because I'm running over 200 plug-ins and mods, and have no issue with any of them interacting, after cleaning with TES5Edit and proper load ordering with LOOT.

I've had the same issue as some others, which is that I get the DWA isn't working properly, check your plugins, blah-blah, and blah.  Then I get a message showing DW.Plugins.sla>ERROR

DW.Plugins.sos>ERROR

DW.Plugins.ddi>ERROR

DW.Plugins.zb()>ERROR

I never had this issue before this new update.

Going to attempt to do the clean save after uninstall/save cleaning/clean save again/reinstall DWA, but I think there's an issue with the mod, if all this is required, as I've never had another mod have this kind of issue.

Seems to me that it isn't able to properly mitigate the save data and function as intended, as it doesn't seem to link to the proper references for the compatible files.

Also, like the others, I have the blank MCM menu screen.  This seems like a strange issue to have, since none of the objections it's lodging on my in-game screen have anything to do with the one mod that's a pre-requisite, which is SexLab itself. I don't understand why it would wipe the MCM menus if it has the main file dependency....

.....perhaps I'll go back and look at my present version of SexLab, and see if maybe it's out of date.  If DWA was updated to a more recent version than what I have, perhaps that's the issue, but I'm still with someone else in thinking that perhaps there's a larger issue with this mod, because I'm running over 200 plug-ins and mods, and have no issue with any of them interacting, after cleaning with TES5Edit and proper load ordering with LOOT.

well ive fixed those ERRORs

but that wont change much in your case, since you did get error in a first place therefore mods scripts doesnt work

well cuz you obivously didnt read change log when updated, especially part that said you should do cleansave

Thank you for your mod, i've used it for a long time now! I have two question of course :)

1. I am still on version v15-09-2016 since 25-09-2016 and 26-09-2016 you said were only small fixes, can i go direct to latest 2016-10-16?

2. Is any chance we will ever see incorporate "Blush when Aroused" or similar function? I really always like that mod too, but i don't want to install another script mod very similar

Thank you for your mod, i've used it for a long time now! I have two question of course :)

1. I am still on version v15-09-2016 since 25-09-2016 and 26-09-2016 you said were only small fixes, can i go direct to latest 2016-10-16?

2. Is any chance we will ever see incorporate "Blush when Aroused" or similar function? I really always like that mod too, but i don't want to install another script mod very similar

yes

but there is already mod for that... "Blush when Aroused" and as far as i remember it works w/o problems

yes

but there is already mod for that... "Blush when Aroused" and as far as i remember it works w/o problems

Oh i'm sorry i guess i didn't explain right, i know that mod and used it alot! My question was, if it would maybe ever happen that you will incorporate into yours (in case BWA author would agree) similar or same function, so we would not need two mod...

yes

but there is already mod for that... "Blush when Aroused"

and as far as i remember it works w/o problems

Oh i'm sorry i guess i didn't explain right, i know that mod and used it alot! My question was, if it would maybe ever happen that you will incorporate into yours (in case BWA author would agree) similar or same function, so we would not need two mod...

well.... sure someday, if im persuaded it should be done

• 5 weeks later...

Found a problem when starting a new game, always better than doing a clean save.

Yes, it says that it might be wrong, when starting a new game, but it spams every time you close the menu, for another mod to update. Even with the 2nd menu saying all plugins are on.

sooo.... what exactly the problem? starting new game or clean save?

maybe ur doing clean save wrong

you could try save - load, that might fix incorret instalation msg error

Hello,

I love this mod, but any way to lock the female squirt/drip effects to be based on SexLab gender? (Or is it supposed to be and I broke something?) My trans character is marked male in SexLab but she still drips when aroused, and even more immersion-breaking, squirts from under her balls during orgasm... >.> I have to disable those functions completely.

hi.  my player this Futa or Dickgirl   and use SOS UNP....  and she and followers lost your virginity.... if penetrate for men or creatures... but if she rape or penetrate others womens... they not lost virginity or clamed virginity... and i re-star  game 2 times... and not change if use sl detection or not.

only if use un man character player... can clamed virginitys?. (i not  use this option ....realy  i love my sucubus character )

so... need anything ...other mod... or configuration  for clamed virginity for 1 futa player ?

or if player use strapon too.. clamed virginity?

thanks

pd: limited virginitys. lost... this.. 127....or  more.... i not see record change after this number...... ????

thanks again

Hello,

I love this mod, but any way to lock the female squirt/drip effects to be based on SexLab gender? (Or is it supposed to be and I broke something?) My trans character is marked male in SexLab but she still drips when aroused, and even more immersion-breaking, squirts from under her balls during orgasm... >.> I have to disable those functions completely.

try

if nothing is broken ill upload at week end

need german translation updated

arousal based squirt chance

SexLab gender options for dripping & squirting

removed CORE properties from spell scripts, now uses quests

Dripping Wet test 2.7z

Hello,

try

if nothing is broken ill upload at week end

need german translation updated

arousal based squirt chance

SexLab gender options for dripping & squirting

removed CORE properties from spell scripts, now uses quests

TBH I'm now having some other compatibility issues with different mods (not related to this one), but as far as I can tell, this fix is working perfectly! Thank you very much! Awesome mod!

help.

realy good work  mod... but....

show... error menssage ... again...and again... and again.....  i clean saves.....

i use save tool....  but...  error show  midle screen ....  http://ladyrevenge.blogspot.es/media/cache/resolve/media/files/01/354/991/2016/11/1480398848_tesv-2016-11-28-21-34-50-53.jpg

http://ladyrevenge.blogspot.es/cache/media/files/01/354/991/2016/11/tesv-2016-11-28-21-34-56-38.jpg

image 1 say error plugins...  but image 2 say plugins ok....  and ...cicle alert  ever recover save game cleaner or not cleaner.... for save tool

realy like this mod.. and not want delete mod into my  active list.

sorry bad english

help.

show... error menssage ... again...and again... and again.....  i clean saves.....

i use save tool....  but...  error show  midle screen ....  http://ladyrevenge.blogspot.es/media/cache/resolve/media/files/01/354/991/2016/11/1480398848_tesv-2016-11-28-21-34-50-53.jpg

http://ladyrevenge.blogspot.es/cache/media/files/01/354/991/2016/11/tesv-2016-11-28-21-34-56-38.jpg

image 1 say error plugins...  but image 2 say plugins ok....  and ...cicle alert  ever recover save game cleaner or not cleaner.... for save tool

sorry bad english

Papyrus.log? Try save/load

There's an option in the MCM for DW to ignore SL stats and let DW determine virginity. My question is how does DW do that exactly? Is it a percentage? A random roll? Does it ignore SL seeded stats and assume everyone is a virgin on 1st encounter? Does it take into account NPCs tagged as married to not be virgins (something SL does not take into account btw - MILFs still often  turn up as virgins with SL seeding enabled) etc.

Cheers

There's an option in the MCM for DW to ignore SL stats and let DW determine virginity. My question is how does DW do that exactly? Is it a percentage? A random roll? Does it ignore SL seeded stats and assume everyone is a virgin on 1st encounter? Does it take into account NPCs tagged as married to not be virgins (something SL does not take into account btw - MILFs still often  turn up as virgins with SL seeding enabled) etc.

Cheers

There's an option in the MCM for DW to ignore SL stats and let DW determine virginity. It ignores SL seeded stats and assumes everyone is a virgin on 1st encounter.

Cheers

I did say, "New Game" in my report. I wound up doing a roll back to the previous version for the time being so I wouldn't have to stop playing when I got done setting everything up. Cause at least, it was semi working without the constant error looping message, that really needs to be fixed. ie, check plug-ins before script screams that there is an error. Or pause till you change zones (most mods do require a zone change for it to kick in fully), and instead of game freezing error messages, why not do a red lettering message in the top left corner, with everything else?

The work around, for saving/loading, shouldn't be needed if you can change cells. Not an option when you have 163 active mods and requires about an hour and a half to set up the MCM configurations for the ones with options (includes loading saved profiles, not all mods have their own profile save option). Along with closing the menu, waiting for it to load/configure it's self, going back in, adjusting. As an example, Sexlab Framework requires 2 menu closures to fully kick in, 1 for starting it, and another for activating creatures, Defeat, requires 1 menu closure...

Glad you are still working on it, and seeing some updates rolling through, I will have to give it another go later, when I am in a quiet cell for updating. I've scripted in other games before, but this code eludes me, and not the same as the others I have done 25 years ago. So I can appreciate what you are going through when you make the mod.

Just to give you an idea of how heavy laiden my mods are.

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data = 35.2 GB (37,877,253,632 bytes)

89,957 Files, 2,528 Folders

I did say, "New Game" in my report. I wound up doing a roll back to the previous version for the time being so I wouldn't have to stop playing when I got done setting everything up. Cause at least, it was semi working without the constant error looping message, that really needs to be fixed. ie, check plug-ins before script screams that there is an error. Or pause till you change zones (most mods do require a zone change for it to kick in fully), and instead of game freezing error messages, why not do a red lettering message in the top left corner, with everything else?

The work around, for saving/loading, shouldn't be needed if you can change cells. Not an option when you have 163 active mods and requires about an hour and a half to set up the MCM configurations for the ones with options (includes loading saved profiles, not all mods have their own profile save option). Along with closing the menu, waiting for it to load/configure it's self, going back in, adjusting. As an example, Sexlab Framework requires 2 menu closures to fully kick in, 1 for starting it, and another for activating creatures, Defeat, requires 1 menu closure...

Glad you are still working on it, and seeing some updates rolling through, I will have to give it another go later, when I am in a quiet cell for updating. I've scripted in other games before, but this code eludes me, and not the same as the others I have done 25 years ago. So I can appreciate what you are going through when you make the mod.

Just to give you an idea of how heavy laiden my mods are.

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data = 35.2 GB (37,877,253,632 bytes)

89,957 Files, 2,528 Folders

well... 

that info tells nothing, since size doesnt matter(in that case)

erm... well.... not sure what eludes you, the ways scripts written or the way they are working

sure setting up 163 mods is a pain but that is not my problem, im not the one who install all of those and nothing i can do about it either, maybe you should cut on those, skyrims is 32 bit app you know

now to the core  problem.....why fix it if its not broken

while i can be wrong(i doubt it) scripts are loaded during black loading screen, so it doesnot matter if you change cell or not, its irrelevant

i see your logic with error handling and its wrong(imo), the way my error handling designed is:

1st core mod script DW_DrippingScr.psc that is attached to player alias and loaded with it, with events OnInit() - mod just installed or OnPlayerLoadGame() save loaded and after its done maintenace, its magic it sets completed flag into general memory  StorageUtil.SetIntValue(game.getplayer(),"DW.PluginsCheck.scripts", 1)

2nd script DW_Status.psc attached to a diferent quest and different copy of player alias and is not connected to mod scripts in anyway

everytime game starts, both scripts start, after short delay(10s) 2nd script checks memory for a flag set by 1st script, which by that time should set completion flag(that should take aprox 1 or 2s)
in case 2nd script get correct flag, it stops. Otherwise you get those pretty msgboxes telling you that 1st script is dead and then checks plugins list to see where MIGHT be the problem, then it retries in 10 sec

so... yes i can remove msgbox but that wont solve the issue, and ther's big chance its not only DW issue, other mods just dont do checks and you might know about a problem when your game is already screwed
Or you can use  at your own rise dummy script to remove error checks

so its either mod not installed correctly or something wrong with save

P.S. while writing this ive thought of another way to check errors if someone willing to try

update: sort of

Now that I am using the wetter 3 version, I have no error messages. Over 3000 scripts, and everything is running fine. Haven't tried a new game to see if the error message continues to crop up... If it does, then I will just have to disable DW till I get through my set ups, just have to remember to re-activate it after.

Changing cells, clears out the removed mods from the MCM while replacing mods for the clean save aspect, this is something I learned long ago. It also helps to kick in the new MCM items that are being slow to show up. I had to do that often on my old system configuration, with about 120 mods. With my current set up, even your mod loaded into MCM within a minute after loading the game. Yes, it is 32 bit base game. But even with ALL those mods and scripts, Here's my unedited loading screen when changing cells.

(found the second skyrimpref.ini in a folder, buried inside the data folder shortly after making the video.)

And you can see my logic, and cause you are experienced with the scripting for this, you can see why it eludes me, at least to some degree. The lines of code you display in that post, I have barely an inkling on what it refers to, only because of the names, but it doesn't exactly tell me anything about the processes behind them. I've been scripting for LSL for the past 10 years, and it's different than this by far.

edit add

I updated 2 mods, and now I have grass floating inside my Hearthfire home... Not sure if it was this one or the other, or what's going on, but it is making me laugh to have grass floating in the entry way, and down in the cellar.

(Only updated this and aroused- Could be a slight overflow bug I am running into, I will have to check the logs, to see if I can corner it)

help.

sorry bad english

whow...  i active papyrus and run game... really... make 1 big.... papyrus size....  but... i see... problem... other mod...  1 mod for change clothes...  

"NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer"

make  "big"  error script.. "DudestiaOutfitChanger", reply and reply infinity times.....  and... i delete this mod... run savetool...  and BNGO....  not error screen.. for now.....

thanks 4 help

help.

sorry bad english

update: sort of

Now that I am using the wetter 3 version, I have no error messages. Over 3000 scripts, and everything is running fine. Haven't tried a new game to see if the error message continues to crop up... If it does, then I will just have to disable DW till I get through my set ups, just have to remember to re-activate it after.

Changing cells, clears out the removed mods from the MCM while replacing mods for the clean save aspect, this is something I learned long ago. It also helps to kick in the new MCM items that are being slow to show up. I had to do that often on my old system configuration, with about 120 mods. With my current set up, even your mod loaded into MCM within a minute after loading the game. Yes, it is 32 bit base game. But even with ALL those mods and scripts, Here's my unedited loading screen when changing cells.

(found the second skyrimpref.ini in a folder, buried inside the data folder shortly after making the video.)

And you can see my logic, and cause you are experienced with the scripting for this, you can see why it eludes me, at least to some degree. The lines of code you display in that post, I have barely an inkling on what it refers to, only because of the names, but it doesn't exactly tell me anything about the processes behind them. I've been scripting for LSL for the past 10 years, and it's different than this by far.

edit add

I updated 2 mods, and now I have grass floating inside my Hearthfire home... Not sure if it was this one or the other, or what's going on, but it is making me laugh to have grass floating in the entry way, and down in the cellar.

(Only updated this and aroused- Could be a slight overflow bug I am running into, I will have to check the logs, to see if I can corner it)

well as i said if you get error msgboxes, its not DW fault, its your game problem, ive tested in in my test sandbox install  and heavily moded skyrim install and it works

see that not so well speaking dude above^? he checked his papyrus log and has magically solved his problem by removing broken mod, its quite probable that not only my mod wasnt working, but other mods also fail to work, difference is they dont scream about it, while mine does

i prefer hitting users with hard reality, than letting them live in their candy universe, and then one day coming here and saying "hey i dont see effects of your mod" etc

you logic is wrong regarding cell changing, imo, what is happening is game stops/finishes/pauses running new scripts/script loops in order to do a save, this reduces load on papyrus allowing some quequed scripts that were on hold to catch up and actually run

well the only thing i saw in that video is that you enb not installed correctly

not sure what LSL is, second life? but i guess it has far less poorly scripted mods by ppl who barely understand what they are doing than skyrim modding comunity

even skyrim wiki doesnt teach you, that you should avoid using properties as much as possible, since save game can have only 65k of those and every mod you install, permanently reduces those, and once those 65k filled with now way of recovering, your save is dead

well since mod is working now, have fun wetting skyrim