Dripping when aroused LE

I use your dripping mod but virginity function doesn't works at all.

Here's my load order (under image files)_

----------------------------------------

sexlab squirts reborn mod is compatibility with dripping mod? or Defloration mod.(cherrypie.esp) or sexlab aroused?

anything please tell me..

i try my best but.. it won't work

(i try with vanilla plugins dripping is always work fine. but viriginity is not for anyone.

post-85433-0-81979600-1467724686_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-49955600-1467724690_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-10818400-1467724693_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-91405200-1467724694_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-57814400-1467724696_thumb.jpg

i have same problem as servent9 mod work perfectly but the virginity tingie counter always at zero (i startet new game clean save)

could be maybe apropos wich overwrites something it could be? and last thing i didnt understand clearly i have to uncheck the sexlab activity or bypass it,in your option mod?

i have same problem as servent9 mod work perfectly but the virginity tingie counter always at zero (i startet new game clean save)

could be maybe apropos wich overwrites something it could be? and last thing i didnt understand clearly i have to uncheck the sexlab activity or bypass it,in your option mod?

should have probably fixed, but i didnt test it

if fixed! thanks for updating!

servent9 did you checked or uncheked the sexlab stat in option section ? cos for me still with update there counter at zero.

servent9 did you checked or uncheked the sexlab stat in option section ? cos for me still with update there counter at zero.

i checked the sexlab stat in option section. and it work for me well

Which scripts to use, True or False?. Virginity effect never work neither messages

Update to latest version, if you dont know what you are doing then false

I have the last version, and i have DDI, SOS, SLA and ZAZ, then i put all true.

Hello, I believe those errors are generated from your mod:

[07/14/2016 - 02:09:39PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 80
stack:
    [None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 81

Sometimes, the breath sound won't stop and the only way to get some peace of mind is to disable it through the MCM menu option. But even then, the breath is applied twice on the player and there is still one persistent sound. It's on a fresh save game btw.

The error in the papyrus log is especially annoying since it's spamming. It's everywhere!

stack:

stack:

Sometimes, the breath sound won't stop and the only way to get some peace of mind is to disable it through the MCM menu option. But even then, the breath is applied twice on the player and there is still one persistent sound. It's on a fresh save game btw.

The error in the papyrus log is especially annoying since it's spamming. It's everywhere!

Yeah i know, the real problem idk how to stop Breathing w/o disabling option in mcm :)

I don't know why but after my PC's arousal got high enough to get breathing sound, she just kept repeating her standingidle over and over before it even ended. I mean becuase of this, It looked like she was making an odd, short writhing motion which make me think 'Oh, she's enjoying herself now with all those little vibraters in her.' :P

So I dropped her arousal stats to make it stop, but it didn't work either. I uninstalled the mod and finally... it stopped.

Probably it could be just a temporary problem, but I guees it would be right to report it anyway. :)

stack:

stack:

Yeah i know, the real problem idk how to stop Breathing w/o disabling option in mcm :)

So, just an idea there: let the sound run it's course then restart it? Don't try to stop it, let it stop on its own if that's possible.

stack:

stack:

So, just an idea there: let the sound run it's course then restart it? Don't try to stop it, let it stop on its own if that's possible.

I have better idea, since i cant fix it and it doesnt break game, unlike most for those wip DD mods whose only purpose is to destroy my saves, ill ignore it

It took me too long to figure this out, but "Heavy Visuals effect" seems to be code for blurred vision / double vision. And I guess that would be ok if there were some way to tune it.

Personally, I think I would go for a semi-random fade in&out with an average duty cycle of maybe 10% blurred and 90% can see ok. This would make it a noticeable effect, without totally destroying the game graphics.

But, for now, I am just glad that I can turn this off.

• 2 weeks later...

heres a question why doesn't the pc grupe herself like the npcs and followers do when there arouse is high enough :P and shouldnt npc or followers that see each other groupe themselves get there arousel level higher Oo the longer they watch

Well if we are to discuss offtopic not concerning this mod, then answer is: No idea, maybe your pc is amputee and doesn't have handies? They should, probably, unless they are gays.

heres a question why doesn't the pc grupe herself like the npcs and followers do when there arouse is high enough :P and shouldnt npc or followers that see each other groupe themselves get there arousel level higher Oo the longer they watch

Well if we are to discuss offtopic not concerning this mod, then answer is: No idea, maybe your pc is amputee and doesn't have handies? They should, probably, unless they are gays.

no it was about this mod :) why i asked :P