OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 7/29/2022 at 12:38 AM, PHSummoner364 said:

Tbh, even CE0 doesn't have the full rights to the mod lol

On 7/31/2022 at 9:05 PM, PHSummoner364 said:

It was made to make sure that no "CE0"` come back and suddenly change his opinion about everything, therefore rendering some of the mods broken cuz one dude decided to change his mind (the same applied for mod-list feature). Which is exactly what we see here.

Damn seems CE0 got to you pretty hard for you have your panties in a twist like this. Go out and get some air.  Cool off then comeback. You definitely need it.  Almost all of your Points are just CE0 this CE0 that but dago is right. People are profiteering on someone else's work whether you are apart of that, I will not say but its pretty shameless to be here shaming someone who isn't even taking the time to reply to you...Because he knows better.  Better to let someone else make a fool of themselves rather than make of fool of himself personally.  Better get your clown suit on! Because I'm sure the Circus is hiring! ?.  Oh and while your at it, you should take your red pill.  Because your delusion is showing, as is your entitlement with the above quote! 

On 7/31/2022 at 8:05 PM, PHSummoner364 said:

It was made to make sure that no "CE0"` come back and suddenly change his opinion about everything, therefore rendering some of the mods broken cuz one dude decided to change his mind (the same applied for mod-list feature). Which is exactly what we see here.

You are just factually wrong. Here is the Nexus explaination: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14538

The whole thing is about collections and data architecture issues.

Edited by dagobaking
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope someone can help me or point me to the right direction.  I got everything working, used booty call to try to activate it.  Nothing.   I tried it with both osex and opensex.  No changes.  I noted that once I added either one, my OStim mcm would open but only the first level would show.. so the general catagories.  Not the options.     I tried turing off Sexlab no changes.   I have read and followed the install guides.   Suggestions or any idea where I might have made the error.  I tried to run Ostim with OSA, minus osex and opensex of course that did not work either.      I am assuming in part that the OSEX/Opensex have MCM windows for config or at the very least Ostim mcm configs them.  However, I do not see windows for the sex mods or and the Ostim window will only open to the catagories at first level.    The OSTIM window did work, until I added the two sex mods.  i ran them seperately so did not use the intergration version.   

Thanks for any help on this.   I would love to see it in play.  

On 8/16/2022 at 12:21 AM, thJIS said:

Hope someone can help me or point me to the right direction.  I got everything working, used booty call to try to activate it.  Nothing.   I tried it with both osex and opensex.  No changes.  I noted that once I added either one, my OStim mcm would open but only the first level would show.. so the general catagories.  Not the options.     I tried turing off Sexlab no changes.   I have read and followed the install guides.   Suggestions or any idea where I might have made the error.  I tried to run Ostim with OSA, minus osex and opensex of course that did not work either.      I am assuming in part that the OSEX/Opensex have MCM windows for config or at the very least Ostim mcm configs them.  However, I do not see windows for the sex mods or and the Ostim window will only open to the catagories at first level.    The OSTIM window did work, until I added the two sex mods.  i ran them seperately so did not use the intergration version.   

Thanks for any help on this.   I would love to see it in play.  

your best bet is to post your mod list.  It will allow people who can help you, see if there any incompatibilities in your list, or mod load order issues. Also post what version of the game you are playing. Pre-Anniversary Edition or Post-Anniversary edition.   There are some examples of this in loverslab.  What you can start off with is to move the mods around and diagnose if it is a mod order issue, once you do that and no results, you could also try the posts directly associated with the mod in question and see if there are solutions there.  Wish I could help more but I myself have only used 0Sex Pre-Anniversary edition.

Edit: Make sure some of the loverslab mods you have, do not conflict with your hotkeys as that causes the mod that overwrites osex to fail.  I saw you mentioned sexlab so I am assuming you have other sex mods on hand.   Relationship dialogue had issues with osex in my game, when I first used it together with sanguines debauchery.  The Ui would work but the animations would get stuck and I would not be able to control them afterwards.  Also check if it needs an update as well. 

Edited by Mrtaco25
missed context
  • 2 weeks later...

year after year, a lot of drama who killed the project with no cum animations yet. Yay

I hate you all who think that free mods are a product and you can demand and shit on the author while you dont know how to program shit. 

Fuckind manchilds need to grow. 

Edited by roohx
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 3:46 PM, kraoro said:

Does this work with Skyrim VR? Tried doing a search to see if the question's been answered, but got no results. Not sure if the question has never been brought up, or if the site's search function didn't like my keywords.

In the past Ceo did a patch for VR but this patch is not working and he said he need a headset to fix it and to try it.

I wish he had a headset. Maybe one day the VR users will need to buy him a headset or Osa Osex will never be in VR.

A real pity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My OSex settings are not saved, specifically: "disable Motif" (facial animation, it looks very crooked on my character, so I want to disable it) and "use font for non-English language" (I tried editing CPConvert.ini, but it doesn't help, or I don't know how to do it properly, because I haven't found any instructions for CPConvert.ini). The settings are not saved and I have to set them each time, it's annoying, is it a bug? 
It's weird, but something does save, it's changing the color of the interface. But any other settings are not.
The question is, is there a file where I can change these settings forcibly? I searched in the OSA folders, but didn't find anything like that ( _config.xml doesn't do it)

On 1/15/2023 at 7:02 AM, JobiWanUK said:

I bet you're using 3BA and haven't remapped the keys that clash with OSA

I was using 3BA and I did change the 3BA key to ESC, as in the instructions. Look. it was fun while it lasted. Honestly, I prefer vanilla Skyrim to a modded Skyrim. Too many headaches, patches, and patching patches. hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't really get the Hype about Ostim and so on because of the fact there is not much around to begin with. It has a ton of potential but i just don't get warm with clicking through animation sets to find the one i want. I read always that alignment is a weak point of Sex Lab.. idk why because i played now quite a while with Ostim and i have the same issues with alignment so i have to click around to find my animations, adjust schlongs and still didn't figure out how to align the actors.. honestly i prefer Sexlab.. yeah it is a bit rough around the edges and it is heavy on performance but you get so much more stuff with SexLab, staying just with Vanilla sex does get boring after a while. I mean it has tons of potential but as of now it just can not keep up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 4:45 PM, CEO 0S said:

Can anyone help me with these? "OSex Vanilla With Sprinkles 0002 for Skyrim LE" literally works flawlessly, but I can't get a single one of these addons to do their respective animations in LE.

I tried activating them individually too and not a single one works.

• 1 month later...