OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

1836703871_fotoFnis.jpg.2bad818e70e5b660efbe4ed26b70dc00.jpgthanks for this fanatastic  mod?

I have a question, with fnis it gives me file missing error where do I find them?

File animazioni mancante ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\wizardsex\osex_wizardsex_Mast_1.hkx per character, mod OSexWizardSex
File animazioni mancante ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\wizardsex\osex_wizardsex_Mast_0.hkx per character, mod OSexWizardSex

and duplicate file 

AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield

how can i correct?

when I finish the animation the character freezes, and I have to exit to the main menu

Thanks for your help
sorry for english translator

Edited by dark21a
4 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

^^^^^ Same:-(

On 3/6/2022 at 8:44 PM, Zor2k13 said:

Running into some errors with fnis using XXL version it says dual wield has duplicates and wizard sex is missing two files. Also... I fucking hate animation limits in LE:-(

The error about Parlor and Mast in Wizard Sex and Dual Wield are mistakes the errors are harmless it just means the actors will TPose or not register the animation if those scenes are ever called but as soon as you switch to another scene it will return to working. For Dual Wield I am having trouble locating the broken scene so it will have to be redone and for Mast it's a WIP. I'll make an update for them with a temporary fix to repair the fnis errors at least in the meantime. Thanks for letting me know!

problem  .   when I finish the animation the actor freezes, and I have to exit to the main menu

solved, you have to press the number key 3
to make the character move

animations work perfectly but everything freezes when I press end to exit
help
worked once by pressing number key 3 again
then defect resubmitted

Edited by dark21a
On 3/9/2022 at 8:45 AM, dark21a said:

File animazioni mancante ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\wizardsex\osex_wizardsex_Mast_1.hkx per character, mod OSexWizardSex
File animazioni mancante ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\wizardsex\osex_wizardsex_Mast_0.hkx per character, mod OSexWizardSex

and duplicate file 

AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield
AnimEvent duplicatoosex_dualwield_ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 per character, mods OSexDualWield e OSexDualWield

I wanted to point out just this but, I saw that it has already been done . I still removed the 2 indicted packages

• 1 month later...

The error about Parlor and Mast in Wizard Sex and Dual Wield are mistakes the errors are harmless it just means the actors will TPose or not register the animation if those scenes are ever called but as soon as you switch to another scene it will return to working. For Dual Wield I am having trouble locating the broken scene so it will have to be redone and for Mast it's a WIP. I'll make an update for them with a temporary fix to repair the fnis errors at least in the meantime. Thanks for letting me know!   

İs this and of the game?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 10:26 AM, horniejj said:

Is he gone again ?

When this happened in the past and he came back he was like, "Well nobody bothered to email me, and it's right there, next to the Cheetos! Duh!" and then proceeded to take all his toys from rude people who were writing their name on them with markers, scrubbed them clean, and put them back in his toy box and locked it up good.

But anyway- I'm guessing his email is handy if anyone wants to bug the guy. If not then, well, I guess he has more time to work on his Super Secret Giant Space Rocket Dildo project. You know, the one he was working on when he was gone before. He might be wanting to finish it while the Moon still has some vacant holes, and apparently the rocket is getting pretty horny after waiting all this time.

Edit: I checked CEO's Discord out and they last said something early in February. Nobody on there seems the least bit concerned about CEO's absence, so I'm guessing he's either on a Summer vacation or working feverishly on his other project.

Edited by Paladox
21 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

So he just came back, destroyed OStim and vanished again. 
Pardon me but this guy is just... I'd love to say who he is but I don't want to get banned.

He is Aloof Chad.
As for OStim it's a good lesson in civility. It always pays to be kind and respectful.

On 6/23/2022 at 7:08 AM, Paladox said:

He is Aloof Chad.
As for OStim it's a good lesson in civility. It always pays to be kind and respectful.

A good lesson for who? For CEO who blatantly lied that he's okay with OStim only to just ban OStim in one of his next OSex updates? 
That's just ridiculous lol.

13 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

A good lesson for who? For CEO who blatantly lied that he's okay with OStim only to just ban OStim in one of his next OSex updates? 
That's just ridiculous lol.

Someone explained it all a while back. Here's a link to the summary:

And I agree with his decision to prevent them from using OSex with their mod. They wanted to make money from a mod based off of CEO's work which he has been so kind as to give freely to the community. Getting monetization on someone else's work is not only rude but also illegal.

Edited by Paladox

I will continue to maintain that my issue with CEO is that he never apologized for putting Malicious Software into his mod and said he thinks it was the correct thing to do and will do it again if he thinks its warranted.

If he had change permissions on the mod and said, go ahead use the old version but I will not support it I would have been fine. Each person goes there separate way, he decided to put what in my opinion is malware into the mod, call the user a thief, and then make a add on that flicks the user off.

People can do what they want but I do not trust him and will never touch his work again.

5 hours ago, Paladox said:

And I agree with his decision to prevent them from using OSex with their mod. They wanted to make money from a mod based off of CEO's work which he has been so kind as to give freely to the community. Getting monetization on someone else's work is not only rude but also illegal.

Man, I totally agree with you that we all should respect the work of each other and we can't just steal someone else's work. 
I just hate the way he handled this all. Like an aloof chad he is.

5 hours ago, Paladox said:

image.png.3adbe077422b6fab1925935f145a3ecd.pngIt's nice to know that OSex did take NO DIRECTION. He just came back, made sure that no one needs his mod anymore and left. 
Bruh. (That is your words on the screenshot) 

Edited by PHSummoner364
small edit
17 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

image.png.3adbe077422b6fab1925935f145a3ecd.pngIt's nice to know that OSex did take NO DIRECTION. He just came back, made sure that no one needs his mod anymore and left. 
Bruh. (That is your words on the screenshot) 

Indeed, but that is his right. He came back, took all his toys and put them into a room and glued them to a table where you can only play with them a certain way, made some more toys and also glued those down, and then left without actually making the toys interactive enough that anyone would even want to bother playing with them.

It's sad, it's boring, and it sucks. Maybe someday CEO will find a modder that will work with him to actually implement features that connect OSex to Skyrim in a more meaningful way.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:06 AM, ninjagaidenguy said:

I will continue to maintain that my issue with CEO is that he never apologized for putting Malicious Software into his mod and said he thinks it was the correct thing to do and will do it again if he thinks its warranted.

Now that you mention it, I looked into his actions. This is indeed quite a red flag, as regular players are not to blame for anything, and do not deserve any punishment for simply using mods downloaded from nexus/LL. If he wanted to make sure everyone knows about the conflict he could have added a simple warning into OSex instead of blocking controls entirely.

Back to SL then.