OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

5 minutes ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Ok, just to clarify the OSA 0007 is compatible with website OSA vanilla with sprinkles right? I'll just try experimenting on this hahaha

Yea that's the pair: OSex Vanilla With Sprinkles 0003 for Skyrim AE/SE   or the LE equivalent. Thanks DD!

14 minutes ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Wah its now OSA 0008...wait maybe its because of that error regarding LE plugins can't be used for SE dll error?

yes 0007 had LE .dll left in it, that's exacftly what got fixed.

2 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Hello, it's quite a different approach than SexLab, basically a hot key which triggers an interactive scene. To the point however, the scene does start instantly when you press the button. As a heads up the version I am releasing today has an MCM and SwiftKeys so NumPad is not needed anymore.

Alright that seems reason enough to try it out, thanks.

Okay just tested the mod with two female characters and FINALLY the eye glitch no longer occurs on blowjobs and the standing doggy animation. Well my character's cross eye will most likely never be cured but whatever I can live with that since my armor is nightingale set, you can't even see the eyes on it. Nevertheless I will continue on testing the mod. AT LAST I can now return on wooing the women of Skyrim on Amorous Adventures hahahaha

22 minutes ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Okay just tested the mod with two female characters and FINALLY the eye glitch no longer occurs on blowjobs and the standing doggy animation. Well my character's cross eye will most likely never be cured but whatever I can live with that since my armor is nightingale set, you can't even see the eyes on it. Nevertheless I will continue on testing the mod. AT LAST I can now return on wooing the women of Skyrim on Amorous Adventures hahahaha

Ahh great news, thank you so much DD! There is a way to fix a save corrupted by the prior problem: 

Mfg Fix - Page 6 - File topics - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com)

You can use this save cleaner and under active scripts remove all the _oActra entires. If you send me the save I can clean it out for you too I got all the prereqs already installed.

Looking at the current code for how eye blending is handled I believe it's either a 0 or very small chance of this occurring through normal use now. So it's either solved entirely or will just appear far less frequently. I'd be interested if this does occur again so if if anyone gets their eyes stuck on 0008 and beyond please let me know. If it does the code could potentially be tightened up all the way t at the cost of making the system a little more process intensive.

Remaining systems to confirm working are SwiftKeys, MCM and Keybinds.

15 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

Would we still need to grab OSexBoost from Nexus? I feel like the nexus bs is making this more complicated than it has to be...

Yes, I'm sorry for the confusion with Nexus. My website has the latest everything, if it's not listed on my website then it's not compatible or not needed. Prone specifically is now included in OSex Vanilla.

Edited by CEO 0S

I am interested in playing around with OSA+ to use as a generic UI for a follower mod. It strikes me that the OSA UI is much more streamlined and responsive than user quest dialogues or MCM options (both of which are good for their respective use cases). The UI would be used to present large numbers of options for the player regarding follower configuration, including configuration options that depend on dynamic state.

Would the OSA+ API allow for a 3rd party mod to bring up dynamic UI elements and receive the user selections? If so, is this available in the current preview, and are the relevant bits documented yet? I saw that the contained scripts are in .pex format. What elements would be needed to drive this (Papyrus scripts? JSON config files? Something else?)?

My apologies if this information is already available.

1 hour ago, jwheeler86 said:

I am interested in playing around with OSA+ to use as a generic UI for a follower mod. It strikes me that the OSA UI is much more streamlined and responsive than user quest dialogues or MCM options (both of which are good for their respective use cases). The UI would be used to present large numbers of options for the player regarding follower configuration, including configuration options that depend on dynamic state.

Would the OSA+ API allow for a 3rd party mod to bring up dynamic UI elements and receive the user selections? If so, is this available in the current preview, and are the relevant bits documented yet? I saw that the contained scripts are in .pex format. What elements would be needed to drive this (Papyrus scripts? JSON config files? Something else?)?

My apologies if this information is already available.

Absolutely, the potential of things like this are pretty  much limitless, OSA could display any number of custom menus, journals, achievement systems or message boxes, it's just a matter of time and how much feature bloat  OSA is willing to have. Personally I have always considered OSA more of what you describe and multi faceted, as something that plays enhanced animation but also something that brings enhanced UI features. Some people do see that as outside the scope of what OSA should be because of how it's mainly used as a sex mod. I see it differently because OSA at it's core streams documents and gathers data from papyrus, the doc streaming allows it to function as a creation kit extension as the documents could sort of be viewed as new types of CK forms being read. With all that functionality in place it's able to do a lot more then anim playback.

Primarily my approach with OSA is data documents, technically parts of it could be done by registering papyrus scripts and for very important menus that might be best. In the past the furthest I went with it was Profile and the Stat Sheet. I felt Profile was a success but Stat Sheet was to specific and narrow and plan on removing it. Whatever RP or Special UI's do emerge I'd like to be relatively flexible and simple to use.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm going to rant about Triggers, not all on the mark with what you were asking but I think does cover  something very close to what you are looking for: 

One of the main features of OSA+ I'm developing now potentially could do what you want and if not it would be interesting to know what it would take to accomplish your goal as I think it's something a lot of modders might want. This is a concept I call "Triggers". A trigger is a small data XML document that gets put in the /osa/triggers/ folder that registers to the OSA main menu.,

To explain this is the "Main Menu" different from the "Scene Menu" and it opens up at any time by hitting the menu key.  It serves like an "Interact Menu" more than a main menu as when you hit the key the character under the cross hairs and all nearby characters are known. In the case below Fione was targeted when the menu was open so she's the focus. Abilities would instead be used to start a solo move or 2+ multi actor sort of actor, or in the case of casting an action at a character the player chooses within range. As a quick note this menu is not black in game but faded glass so the game can still be seen behind it, game time does freeze when this menu opens.

2022-02-04 11_48_00-osaplus_icons.ai_ @ 50 % (CMYK_CPU Preview).png

• Replaces the system old OSA uses where you have to bind modules to keypress. Triggers are how scenes are manually triggered now.
  • Triggers can have conditions, and they only show if conditions are met, for example, target must be humanoid, target must be under X amount of health, player must be standing behind the target etc. Primarily these would be used for filtering out animated scenes that require certain pairings but also could do a lot of cool stuff combat related, like unlocking fatalities at certain health thresholds or having moves not appear unless the player has X amount of skill.
  • They can make solo, duo or multi actor scenes.
  • They can do "commands" which are special functions prior to starting the scene like OSA's ability to auto sort roles by the sex of the actor.
  • They are just little .xml files so they can be designed by the end user or external mod developer to do different things.They can fire off custom papyrus events so mod authors can listen for their own events getting called from the menu.
  • If the TARGET is in a scene the menu gets an additional tab called "Scene" giving the player the option to "join in" or interact with the scene in various ways.

The coolest thing about them is that it lets people design triggers themselves. One of the biggest requests I get for OSex is automatic scene play because people don't want to push the buttons, they basically want an auto escalation of foreplay through orgasm. A trigger could be designed to do this, so the end user could remove my manual trigger and instead install one that starts the scene in auto mode and plays a sequence of escalating scenes randomized by tag. It's sort of a one size fits all solution to a lot of the main requests I get to have osex operate at various levels if interactiveness from full interactive to totally automatic.

Similar to what you were talking about though a trigger could fire off a mod event from this menu, so mod authors could trigger via papyrus their own abilities or commands from this menu. As an example a papyrus event which made a follower change outfits could be a trigger that is revealed when the player hovers over that specific NPC. In your case all your followers could have their own triggers that only show up if they specifically are focused. The options could send mod events that the papyrus on your end listens for to handle all their various commands that you want to design.

Edited by CEO 0S

Hey I was thinking of altering sounds of the mod for my own purposes. Is there some kind of sound length limitations or anything I should be aware or anything goes (with some clipping I guess). I did a bit digging and it seems all sound files are pretty neatly compiled into the OSA sound folders.

Also is there just support for current sound files or could that be extended to support more alternative sounds?

Edited by pikarooh
19 minutes ago, pikarooh said:

Hey I was thinking of altering sounds of the mod for my own purposes. Is there some kind of sound length limitations or anything I should be aware or anything goes (with some clipping I guess). I did a bit digging and it seems all sound files are pretty neatly compiled into the OSA sound folders.

Also is there just support for current sound files or could that be extended to support more alternative sounds?

The persona documents control the audio patterns and they can be extended endlessly but are very obtuse and confusing and I'd have to review them a lot to remember what most of it does. Best bet would be to just replace wav files then maybe start fiddling with the easier to break down xml documents. The audio files will have assigned lip sync and length in the xml documents so if you change the voice lengths to different mouth shape or much longer it might cause concurrency issues.  This can be adjusted if you can find the right spots The impact sex thud needs to be a short quick wave otherwise they get muted due to many playing at once.

To briefly explain how persona works, there are a number of formlists that get registered for different types of sounds,  like regular voice, intimate voice, mouth stuffed voice, spank sounds. Each index in the form list is assigned a type of sound and given it's lip sync data and length, then they have pattern documents which say how often they do certain indexes of sound in certain moods, and last they have an action to mood document which sets what sort of mood different actions put them in. The documents for old OSA persona are complicated though so it will get messy.

57 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

One of the main features of OSA+ I'm developing now potentially could do what you want and if not it would be interesting to know what it would take to accomplish your goal as I think it's something a lot of modders might want. This is a concept I call "Triggers". A trigger is a small data XML document that gets put in the /osa/triggers/ folder that registers to the OSA main menu.,

Well, let me give you a concrete example of what I'm talking about. In terms of what I need from OSA, take all of it with a grain of salt and season to your own preference, because my time budget for Skyrim modding is unpredictable and often low. I wouldn't want you to try to accommodate anything here and then I never work on it.

I want to create an interactive outfit manager for followers that is much less clunky than using dialogue or inventory screens. So you could push a hotkey while targeting a follower and the module fires up, showing OSA UI elements that correspond to outfit slots filled with the current item. The main screen would focus on the follower. The user could navigate to a slot and drill down to select from a set of known pieces of equipment for that slot -- these pieces of equipment are known to my mod, and so must be dynamically generated. The UI would also have elements to save the current equipment as an outfit, to create a random outfit, select poses or animations, and make morph adjustments for a given outfit, and so on. All of these, again, trigger function calls to my papyrus script so that it could take the appropriate action.

I could also imagine having a UI that affects the behavior of all nearby followers; whether they should sandbox or not, whether they are in adventuring mode or relaxing mode, and so forth. Again, the idea here is that it would allow much more choice, have the ability to present more information, avoid hotkey conflicts, and be more responsive than using MCM, dialogues, or bound hotkeys. And again, the flow would be a single hotkey when targeting a follower that opens dynamic UI elements as directed by the mod, uses the standard OSA key navigation, and sends the user choices back to the mod.

One could also envision if that all works, then the follower script could also trigger OSA scenes without user intervention, under the right circumstances (dictated by user choices). Followers posing, dancing, changing outfits, working, etc.

As for how it would actually work, I'm agnostic. I'm mostly used to Papyrus, and given the dynamic nature of a lot of what I'm talking about, that seems the most obvious to me. Certainly, Papyrus is no panacea. A lot of the frustration I've dealt with in fiddling with Skyrim modding is how limited and slow Papyrus is. Using XML/json documents to give basic static structure to the UI could work, perhaps with anchors for dynamic elements. I suppose it's possible for the script to generate dynamic documents that feed into OSA -- IIRC, there are SKSE mods that can read/file to the filesystem from Papyrus. If this is your idea for triggers I suppose it could work. Given how slow Papyrus is, it's possible that constructing those files ahead of time, even if they ultimately are dynamic, could make the UI more responsive than having Papyrus drive everything in real time.

2 hours ago, xjefx said:

Cannot download from mega... can you upload to mediafire or elsewhere? thanks!

Nexus versions are roughly equivalent today i just have to get the attire plugin up, so for today at least you'll be getting the same thing from either place but generally the website will be better. Will this work for the meantime?

Edited by CEO 0S
On 2/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, CEO 0S said:

OSA (NON-PLUS) 0008

Beta Test 

LE:

https://mega.nz/file/cp8G0LpY#bxdKVdvPN0u7MIUfaz88ZLtoydjc0kYZgyzUqdQJCds

SE/AE:

https://mega.nz/file/V0VyGLwZ#l7zxbbX6fi0sWybabY30f90y7VNZqk3DeWFbQOsxtLQ

Use this with the website OSex

This is the non-plus version of OSA but i put some of the OSA+ features into it.
- MCM  with Keybinds and INFO
- SwiftKeys activate when player is in a scene (Bindable in MCM)
- Eye Glitch where they roll to the side fixed (SE / AE users USE MFGFix) 
Testers thank you, please let me know if these things function as intended!

- Put up 0007 part of the Eye Fix was not packed correctly, it should work now!

DD can you try this new version of OSA Non-Plus for me? The most important thing to me is that the eye glitched is resolved, please let me know if you have time!

Hello, it's quite a different approach than SexLab, basically a hot key which triggers an interactive scene. To the point however, the scene does start instantly when you press the button. As a heads up the version I am releasing today has an MCM and SwiftKeys so NumPad is not needed anymore.

You are a legend!   Thank you man.  Dont know how else to praise you!

13 minutes ago, Oketo said:

You are a legend!   Thank you man.  Dont know how else to praise you!

Thanks so much Oketo, as a heads up 0010 is the current version on the website, or 0009 on the nexus. Actually will be 0012 in 15 minutes, found a bug where the right directional key isn't rebinding.

Edited by CEO 0S
5 hours ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

0012? Well that was fast! I would just like to ask if you're like multitasking on developing OSA+ then at the same time improving the current OSA? 

Yes, the issue is sort of complicated. To explain I have around 2000 animations total in OSex but I have to compete with other entities that use OSex and animate on top of it, so while I'm developing OSA+ they add 20 animations to OSex and offer an animation pack with my 2000 + their 20 animations which the end user perceives as better (2020 > 2000).  So I'll have to compete with my own OSex and OSA body of work.  The result is I'm not afforded the time to just linearly develop plus from the ground up, the community at large doesn't care and will go to whoever has a download link with the most "osex" animations in it or the OSA with the most features.

In the past if I was developing plus I could still maintain community since the OSA + OSex project would still be under my domain, but now if I develop OSA+ consistently people would just tell me to fuck off and support other people distributing OSA-OSex so the situation is very murky. I need to maintain an old OSA Presence that can compete with whatever other people are doing with OSA and also develop OSA+ at the same time. There's other issues too where I have to disconnect old OSA from the Nexusmods locked old OSA or else I get into an infinite loop where anything i spend time developing could just be taken and added to the pool I have to compete with, basically making a futile task I could never succeed on .

I could just not worry about the community engagement and follow my heart but the underlying issue is that development is pretty massive like 12-18 hour work days every day, on the scale of a life time it's just to much without even the minimal positive tangibles of community engagement or interest in the project. There's a big picture that will be around for a bit until I can make it through a few steps forward and it's a very strange one which requires odd moves to navigate. 

Edited by CEO 0S

I've got bad news team, OSex the Movie has been removed by Youtube!

But just as it was about to explode I managed to grab this one piece before it all went down:

If anyone has any interest in watching OSex the Movie I did restore it back on Bitchute and will put it a lot of other places so this doesn't happen again. I am not sure I can still find the source files for it so unfortunately it did take some damage, the initial upload was 4k and 60fps and the version I currently have is compressed quite a bit down, still decent but lost some crispness. If I can find the original I will update.

OSex the Movie on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xdKhv6S8OuTQ/

Edited by CEO 0S
1 hour ago, CEO 0S said:

Yes, the issue is sort of complicated. To explain I have around 2000 animations total in OSex but I have to compete with other entities that use OSex and animate on top of it, so while I'm developing OSA+ they add 20 animations to OSex and offer an animation pack with my 2000 + their 20 animations which the end user perceives as better (2020 > 2000).  So I'll have to compete with my own OSex and OSA body of work.  The result is I'm not afforded the time to just linearly develop plus from the ground up, the community at large doesn't care and will go to whoever has a download link with the most "osex" animations in it or the OSA with the most features.

In the past if I was developing plus I could still maintain community since the OSA + OSex project would still be under my domain, but now if I develop OSA+ consistently people would just tell me to fuck off and support other people distributing OSA-OSex so the situation is very murky. I need to maintain an old OSA Presence that can compete with whatever other people are doing with OSA and also develop OSA+ at the same time. There's other issues too where I have to disconnect old OSA from the Nexusmods locked old OSA or else I get into an infinite loop where anything i spend time developing could just be taken and added to the pool I have to compete with, basically making a futile task I could never succeed on .

I could just not worry about the community engagement and follow my heart but the underlying issue is that development is pretty massive like 12-18 hour work days every day, on the scale of a life time it's just to much without even the minimal positive tangibles of community engagement or interest in the project. There's a big picture that will perpetually fuck with this project for a while until I can make it through a few steps forward and it's a very strange one which requires odd moves to navigate. 

Hmmm I can only understand your situation a little bit, by competing you mean other mod authors that will use your OSA-Osex as its base right? I heard your misunderstanding with the Ostim author when I was trying to get back to playing Skyrim after 2 years of inactivity so I think I can get an overview of what is the current situation right now. Its just sad though I saw some animations that will be exclusive to OSA+ and Osex+ but its okay if development for the plus will take a long time, only a hunch but I think the copyright problem you're having is due to Nexus terms and conditions. 

Anyways planning to install enhanced camera mod on my game, I actually don't know if the enhanced camera won't break the first person on OSex scenes but we'll see, Joy of Perspective is too much hassle on installation and de installation that some mods made a patch on it...I have some of those mods installed that need the patching on setup but I don't remember them all, so I'll just go with the enhanced camera. 

40 minutes ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Hmmm I can only understand your situation a little bit, by competing you mean other mod authors that will use your OSA-Osex as its base right? I heard your misunderstanding with the Ostim author when I was trying to get back to playing Skyrim after 2 years of inactivity so I think I can get an overview of what is the current situation right now. Its just sad though I saw some animations that will be exclusive to OSA+ and Osex+ but its okay if development for the plus will take a long time, only a hunch but I think the copyright problem you're having is due to Nexus terms and conditions. 

Yes, nexusmods policy is the issue. Situation is good though, OSA 0012 is secure to release animation for and fixed a lot of long standing issues, and OSA+ is functional but needs to mature. Can focus on animating or OSA+ on any given day. I feel like animation is better short term, but extends the current state of things longer.