OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

5 hours ago, no13 said:

You're right, but you can't have a productive discussion about a topic where one side is continually muzzled, banned, etc. It's pointless to try here. The bottom line is that the community had something good that was being regularly updated, and now it has abandonware that requires a full time squad of cheerleaders. Anyone who can look at that and see a "win" isn't sensible enough for conversation to be worth the attempt.

Well, I just decided there's no point in this conversation here. What matters is that OSex is dead. OStim is pretty much dead too. 

There's no use in pointing fingers at anyone now.

On 7/12/2022 at 10:05 AM, PHSummoner364 said:

Well, I just decided there's no point in this conversation here. What matters is that OSex is dead. OStim is pretty much dead too. 

There's no use in pointing fingers at anyone now.

I am in the mood to play skyrim(SE) again and wanted to test this out for scientific reasons hah (just curious to find out if its really that good). I am not reading all the soap just want to know if it works or if I should avoid it. Can it mess up my skyrim installation (not that it would harm as I got a full backup but I want to avoid wasting to much time),

I am surprised to read its dead as I saw an update on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58640 and I was about to test it out but as always I check loverslab first. There is also this long installation guide duuuh.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3751

or do you advice another installation guide.

Cheers

On 7/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, dagobaking said:

What are you asking me to provide proof of? My statement that you quoted is a second argument, not based on the discord bros earlier behavior.

Here it is, broken down for you:

1. CE0 made his work available for free. - True. Do you doubt this?
  2. The OStim community made mods that require CE0's work. - True. Do you doubt this?
  3. The OStim discord, to this day, is chock full of bros talking trash about CE0, while they continue to either rely directly on his work or are attempting to make a derivative of his idea. - True. Do you doubt this?

Here you are perpetuating another falsehood. The people who "turned their backs" were not CE0's friends and were simply mod authors/users that either have direct stakes in OStim (making money from it on patreon) or were fans of the features it added.

For example, Migal:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 071111.png

Screenshot 2022-07-02 064731.png

Does that sound like a friend to you?

And people there listened:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 065234.png

Screenshot 2022-07-02 065330.png

I colored yellow your question. Did you know that it wasnt CEO's idea at all? Do you actualy believe that CEO created this mod all alone? I know that CEO is egoistic person wtih god complex and got many followers but did he really make you belive that he did all of this completely alone?

I can completely understand why Migal would say that CEO returning might be last thing they need. If you were working with CEO as a team member then you would know that CEO = Drama.

That translates to "Drama returning might be last thing we need". As you can see drama did happen big time.

During development of OSA, Migal was always able to fix any bugs i reported during testing of OSA, on the other hand CEO was more about making OSA flashy and adding more and more irrelevant things like colorfull icons that eventualy led to burning out and leave so CEO left the mod in buggy state.

Now imagine working with someone who doesnt listen to anyone just keeps acting like a god among people only seeking for more and more worshipers.

People like that eventualy stay alone. So "EVERYONE IS BAD  FOR ABANDONING CEO" could not be further from truth. Also "THEY DID IT FOR MONEY" is false statement.

I was part of a team and got no money. I was there helping to test everything so that you all dont get buggy mess of a mod.

It was my idea (original Kinky account that i cant access anymore - forgot the mail) to create user interface to control everyting. Early days of this mod it was controled by keys.

You would need whole keyboard by now for all animations if that stayed like CEO's original idea., and you would need to memorize all controls.

It was help from PipDude that made user interface possible. other people helped with translations.

CEO is no god and by now he should have learned to play nice together with other cool people.

On 7/4/2022 at 6:25 PM, CEO 0S said:

Happy 4th and Summer,
My phone was blowing up with  action here, thanks for the support. I'll just lay out the issue but it's primarily a technical one, and points at my own naiveness for what these things can turn into.

This is a paradox that can happen with not keeping software All Rights Reserved which was exacerbated by Nexus mods new policy. I was not able to develop my mod without competing with myself (past and future work) indefinitely unless I was able to make an incompatible version. It was difficult, however, to make an incompatible version because Stim's community has personal ties to a Nexus Community manager called BigBizkit who would attempt to intimidate me daily if I made any changes to any of my mods (not just OSA, but absolute closed permission mods like OSex). If you research BigBizkit further you can find information from other moders claiming that he attempts to extort them through nexus, for his own projects and even income. As I see it the income people were making from OSex was attracting a number of sharks and they had a pretty strong bite into my projects.

The reason I needed incompatibility was that whatever work I did further would automatically be usable by Stim, since Stim wraps around OSA, and Stim's Developer stated he was going to be a competing "framework" with my project. This meant that without incompatibility everything I did going forward would become a permanent part of Stim to compete with me (Hence not allowing me to ever compete). I was urged further because the Stim community has been propagating for over a year a narrative discrediting my character and the quality of my work. This became apparent to me shortly after returning and I was very surprised to see it as I believe this project was always held to a high standard of community interaction. To not seek incompatibility would mean I have to work 18+ hour days for months just so other people, who were spending time slandering me instead of working, could get paid and take all the internet positive tangibles. 

I will reiterate this mod was made by me alone, it achieved great heights and I'm very proud of it. I'm saddened that the reputation of this work and the Ceo identity got pulled through the mud, however, I will not be arguing this further as we've done this loop 1000 times now. Thanks everyone, while few publicly would stand for me, I got lots of private support which meant a lot (and I needed it as this was an awful experience for me). While I do wish more would publicly stand I can understand not wanting to get in front of the freight train that the viral mob is and I know you got better things to be doing anyways with your time.

If there's anything to take from this: to all software developers, if you actually do code yourself and create things that you are proud of please just stamp All Rights Reserved on it, unless it's something that clearly should be open-source. Don't do any fancy perms and don't public your Gits. There are far more bad-faith actors out there than good ones and few will forward your work respectfully, I'm not the only mod author that has gone through this, and I'm sure this will just become more prevalent across many types of programming and creative work. Somebody warned me with a similar message in this very thread about 5 years ago and I ignored it to my detriment. As I see it now the people that champion the idea of open-source tend to not be creative but instead predators. In this case many have been lecturing me about open-source for half a year now and their open-source collectiveness apparently has yet to deliver a framework of their own to mirror my "incompetent, shody, trash work".

Best to Everyone, Happy Holiday, Freedom, and I hope you're having a great summer!

You make it seem like our team never existed. I can only tell you to grow up. Maybe even live a life and let other people play with what you did make- for a game.

It is a game and not some multibilion dollar business that someone will steal from you.

I didnt play Skyrim in years. Perhaps i should try what they made.

15 hours ago, KinkyReborn said:

I colored yellow your question. Did you know that it wasnt CEO's idea at all? Do you actualy believe that CEO created this mod all alone? I know that CEO is egoistic person wtih god complex and got many followers but did he really make you belive that he did all of this completely alone?

I can completely understand why Migal would say that CEO returning might be last thing they need. If you were working with CEO as a team member then you would know that CEO = Drama.

That translates to "Drama returning might be last thing we need". As you can see drama did happen big time.

During development of OSA, Migal was always able to fix any bugs i reported during testing of OSA, on the other hand CEO was more about making OSA flashy and adding more and more irrelevant things like colorfull icons that eventualy led to burning out and leave so CEO left the mod in buggy state.

Now imagine working with someone who doesnt listen to anyone just keeps acting like a god among people only seeking for more and more worshipers.

People like that eventualy stay alone. So "EVERYONE IS BAD  FOR ABANDONING CEO" could not be further from truth. Also "THEY DID IT FOR MONEY" is false statement.

I was part of a team and got no money. I was there helping to test everything so that you all dont get buggy mess of a mod.

It was my idea (original Kinky account that i cant access anymore - forgot the mail) to create user interface to control everyting. Early days of this mod it was controled by keys.

You would need whole keyboard by now for all animations if that stayed like CEO's original idea., and you would need to memorize all controls.

It was help from PipDude that made user interface possible. other people helped with translations.

CEO is no god and by now he should have learned to play nice together with other cool people.

You make it seem like our team never existed. I can only tell you to grow up. Maybe even live a life and let other people play with what you did make- for a game.

It is a game and not some multibilion dollar business that someone will steal from you.

I didnt play Skyrim in years. Perhaps i should try what they made.

Hey, thanks for your input. 
And thank you a lot for your hard work even though "god" CE0 doesn't even mention any of you. 

Hi CEO, it's so good to see you are still around. OSex is one of the greatest mods out there, I'd even call it glory of modding history. You definitely deserve the honor. I'm sorry to know that you've been misunderstood, I just have a few ideas to share, hope it could help ?

1. Maybe it's better to tell us more about the whole story? Let people understand you, so we will stand with you. I know you've tried, but with what you' did, here's what it looks like:

1.CEO was blocking OStim in his update. He gave open permission but now he regretted.

3.CEO stopped updating his mods again, when he said he would - went back on his word again.

4.CEO came back only to kill OStim. Now OSex and OStim are both dead because of him. CEO is the bad guy blah blah...

Now I know this is not true, but only because I accidentally checked this thread today and saw the messages of you guys. So how many others could still be wrong about you?

Making conflict with other mods did deliver a strong message, but it felt like you were standing against us - the mod users. Blocking your nexus comment, stopping your updates, these felt negative too, I wouldn't call it a wise move. Make more friends, not more enemies! OStim told their side of story on their Patreon page, and to me they looked like the good guys in that way.

I'm sure there are better ways. Put a note on your website? give a proper explanation, about what they said, how it was wrong, and what you felt, etc.? As you may have guessed from the shit I wrote, I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry I can't give a more detailed advice, since I'm not very familiar of your culture. It's been a headache already just to type this, but hey man for you it's totally worth the effort.

2.As for the competing you've mentioned, how about just implement their features in your own mod? Win the "competition" by making their mods redundant. After all, OSex is the "official" one, while OStim is just an add-on. Like, who'd use USSEP if Bethesda fixed all their shit? And don't forget that USSEP is actually in pretty good shape, while OStim isn't all that perfect.

I've been using OStim myself, because I want some features of theirs that your mods did not offer, i.e.climax. It feels incomplete for a sex system to not include an immersive way to end a scene, so when OStim came out, I was very excited.  However, if you can add just some of these "vital" features, I won't even hesitate to switch back, and I believe many will do the same. You don't even need to add all the features from every OStim plugin out there, just finish the ones you believe that should be there, and then finish them properly. Many OStim plugin features are just unnecessary, and I'm totally fine without them. A great modder like you must be more than capable of defining your requirement. I have faith in your taste! I believe even if your early versions turns out buggy, many people will start to switch back to you, since yours are the future.

Edited by GFather

CE0 did not do anything wrong, period. Here is a simple breakdown:

- He created a framework with revolutionary quality in the modding community. Then he moved on with his private life.
- People appropriated his work and started breaking Bethesda's ToS, by providing content for profit with their early access scam (Mern himself is on tape claiming that this is a business model that his friends Adri, Distar and Ershi use).

- CE0 for this reason, and many others, decided to cut the pork from the predators that were profiteering from his work (CE0 refused to get a cut from Sairon).

(Very important to note that there is a literal industry trying to build around paywalled mods for Skyrim. The main group doing it is Skyrim Guild, they have a team and structure to capture creators to their team, hype their stuff with their propagandist Mern. They also censor and suppress people that brings this topic on /r/skyrimmods reddit, which indicates that they have contact with one or more moderators over there, and possibly contacts on Nexus as well).

- They started a campaign of harassment and propaganda to denigrate the image of CE0. These people included OStim members, community moderators from multiple platforms (Nexus, Discord...).

In my view he had a justifiable reason to do what he did. But even if he didn't, CE0 developed the framework, he should have the right to decide what can be built upon it and how it can be modified, the only people that could revoke his mod license is Bethesda themselves, and that is it.

I could also get into the Ace(which learned everything related to OSA from CE0 himself) situation that shamelessly started illegally providing content for commissions and other ways that breach the ToS, but this is another story. 

Edited by aaron42069

I recently got back into Skyrim and found out today about OStim and CEO’s return (through a meme lel) and am trying to push past all the room temp takes.

I just want to know if this is worth downloading and can it run alongside the derivative works 

10 hours ago, aaron42069 said:

CE0 did not do anything wrong, period. Here is a simple breakdown:

- He created a framework with revolutionary quality in the modding community. Then he moved on with his private life.
- People appropriated his work and started breaking Bethesda's ToS, by providing content for profit with their early access scam (Mern himself is on tape claiming that this is a business model that his friends Adri, Distar and Ershi use).

- CE0 for this reason, and many others, decided to cut the pork from the predators that were profiteering from his work (CE0 refused to get a cut from Sairon).

(Very important to note that there is a literal industry trying to build around paywalled mods for Skyrim. The main group doing it is Skyrim Guild, they have a team and structure to capture creators to their team, hype their stuff with their propagandist Mern. They also censor and suppress people that brings this topic on /r/skyrimmods reddit, which indicates that they have contact with one or more moderators over there, and possibly contacts on Nexus as well).

- They started a campaign of harassment and propaganda to denigrate the image of CE0. These people included OStim members, community moderators from multiple platforms (Nexus, Discord...).

In my view he had a justifiable reason to do what he did. But even if he didn't, CE0 developed the framework, he should have the right to decide what can be built upon it and how it can be modified, the only people that could revoke his mod license is Bethesda themselves, and that is it.

I could also get into the Ace(which learned everything related to OSA from CE0 himself) situation that shamelessly started illegally providing content for commissions and other ways that breach the ToS, but this is another story. 

Get into Ace. Is it bad that he's making his own framework now? 
You Ce0 fans are weird, first you accuse OStim guys of using his framework, when they start building their own one, you start accusing them again. 
Or are you angry that he uses the skills he acquired when working together with CE0?

It's just weird to me, as players we all want a good sex system, no? But it sounds like you want just all sex mods to die and... for what? 

On 7/16/2022 at 10:46 AM, KinkyReborn said:

I enjoy the dynamic colored icons and I am proud of them, in fact parts that I learned from that are being used in my game, which has dynamic colored icon and clothing  display in the equipment menu. If I designed things in my mod that I thought were cool or interesting it really had nothing to do with you. In honor of the time you spent on forums OSA has numerous settings I implemented at your request, but that doesn't mean you got to dictate the entirety of what I worked on and developed. You contributed forum replies, testing and feedback as did many which I appreciate but that doesn't mean you get full ownership of the mod and get to tell me what I have to do as if I'm your employee. You got suitable credit and consideration for what you contributed.

The credits have always been the same, with additions and one edit, clearly stated for almost a decade now. They have been stamped in the game menu of OSA, in the papyrus of OSA, in OSA+, numerous times on websites and the forums, they are even in the movie. I'm thankful for any help and have publicly stated my appreciation on the forums and through Knighting over many years. Please don't muddy the contributions of so many, and the work I personally did on this project, out of spite that I didn't develop this project exactly as you think it should have been. There have been many additions since I last saw you, the only edit I've made is removing Migal because of how much I have come to not respect him as a person.

While I'm disappointed, best to you, and goodbye.

6 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

It's just weird to me, as players we all want a good sex system, no? But it sounds like you want just all sex mods to die and... for what? 

If someone wants to develop a framework, I think that is awesome, SexLab, AAF, FlowerGirls I'm friends with these authors and there's no problem.  FlowerGirls optionally uses OSex in a simlar way OStim does and there's still no problem. The issue is I was expected to compete with a framework that is 99.99% mine which is also supposed to be allowed to use all my future animation work to compete further with me. This creates an infinite loop check mate where all work I do is taken by stim unless I made a new OSA incompatible with the old one. To explain, I'd be working like a dog night and day for months animating so Stim could collect all the positives while they do nothing but produce videos about how terrible I am. Would that arrangement work for you? 

My primary reason for returning was that I wanted to start releasing regular, monthly animation updates to OSex to draw an audience to my socials and from there I'd promote the video game project I'm developing. The arrangement would be people engage with me and my other projects and that incentivizes me to create animations regularly to keep traffic flowing. This is no longer possible because I don't want any of my future work attached to this community. I had to spend a majority of my time returning dealing with rotten elements of the community, NexusMods, and Stims trying to extort me. From my stake in a "good sex system" that's my reason, the community seems more interested in viral insulting my moniker rather than letting me make cool content in exchange for some social engagement. Doesn't matter much to me but I'm certainly not wasting my life working for an ingrateful community that only wants to insult me (with a few exceptions of course).

--------------

Lastly, you accused me of not crediting Kinky due to my "god complex". I'd ask that you please slow down a bit as you are jumping to a lot of conclusions against me based on slander that are just not real. Kinky is credited in every single place I've ever written credits for this mod in, including the OSA main menu in the mod itself, and on every nexus page. He's also been officially knighted, and while I regret it now, it's true that he did put in many hours on these forums answering questions and giving feedback You can see here I credited Pipdude and Kinky specifically for their great work in helping with the UI and have always been publicly appreciative of the great contributions of all my knights:

Pipdude by far gave the most advancement by teaching me how to do things that I couldn't figure out. It's been a pattern I personally felt has been the challenge of my life where I need a little bit of help to shine and just can't get a little nudge to get where I need to be.  People ALWAYS try to hold me down but pipdude is one of the few people that lifted me up.  The project will always be most indept to him and perhaps that's why I get angry at people discrediting what I did and the amount of my own personal struggles are in this mod:

I went page by page from there maybe 20+ pages or more just now and it's a trip down memory lane just how much advice and teachings he gave to me. I basically got a beyond college level degree in programming from him between pages 60-100. I thought it was fun to read and maybe some of the older fans of the project might like to check that out. Keep in mind I had no idea how to code before I started this project and it's all thanks to him. Anyone that followed this project from the start though knows how highly I think of pipdude.

Edited by CEO 0S

Is there a thread where I can read only about the mod? I am not in the position to take sides and I know the danger of mails, misunderstandings, ego etc ... you call it but I guess like most ppl who visit this topic they simply want to know if it works and what to keep in mind to avoid frustrations etc. It will also be the last time I write in this thread as I am not in the mood to read pages about stuff that is not mod related.

On 7/18/2022 at 7:19 PM, CEO 0S said:

I enjoy the dynamic colored icons and I am proud of them, in fact parts that I learned from that are being used in my game, which has dynamic colored icon and clothing  display in the equipment menu. If I designed things in my mod that I thought were cool or interesting it really had nothing to do with you. In honor of the time you spent on forums OSA has numerous settings I implemented at your request, but that doesn't mean you got to dictate the entirety of what I worked on and developed. You contributed forum replies, testing and feedback as did many which I appreciate but that doesn't mean you get full ownership of the mod and get to tell me what I have to do as if I'm your employee. You got suitable credit and consideration for what you contributed.

The credits have always been the same, with additions and one edit, clearly stated for almost a decade now. They have been stamped in the game menu of OSA, in the papyrus of OSA, in OSA+, numerous times on websites and the forums, they are even in the movie. I'm thankful for any help and have publicly stated my appreciation on the forums and through Knighting over many years. Please don't muddy the contributions of so many, and the work I personally did on this project, out of spite that I didn't develop this project exactly as you think it should have been. There have been many additions since I last saw you, the only edit I've made is removing Migal because of how much I have come to not respect him as a person.

While I'm disappointed, best to you, and goodbye.

If someone wants to develop a framework, I think that is awesome, SexLab, AAF, FlowerGirls I'm friends with these authors and there's no problem.  FlowerGirls optionally uses OSex in a simlar way OStim does and there's still no problem. The issue is I was expected to compete with a framework that is 99.99% mine which is also supposed to be allowed to use all my future animation work to compete further with me. This creates an infinite loop check mate where all work I do is taken by stim unless I made a new OSA incompatible with the old one. To explain, I'd be working like a dog night and day for months animating so Stim could collect all the positives while they do nothing but produce videos about how terrible I am. Would that arrangement work for you? 

My primary reason for returning was that I wanted to start releasing regular, monthly animation updates to OSex to draw an audience to my socials and from there I'd promote the video game project I'm developing. The arrangement would be people engage with me and my other projects and that incentivizes me to create animations regularly to keep traffic flowing. This is no longer possible because I don't want any of my future work attached to this community. I had to spend a majority of my time returning dealing with rotten elements of the community, NexusMods, and Stims trying to extort me. From my stake in a "good sex system" that's my reason, the community seems more interested in viral insulting my moniker rather than letting me make cool content in exchange for some social engagement. Doesn't matter much to me but I'm certainly not wasting my life working for an ingrateful community that only wants to insult me (with a few exceptions of course).

--------------

Lastly, you accused me of not crediting Kinky due to my "god complex". I'd ask that you please slow down a bit as you are jumping to a lot of conclusions against me based on slander that are just not real. Kinky is credited in every single place I've ever written credits for this mod in, including the OSA main menu in the mod itself, and on every nexus page. He's also been officially knighted, and while I regret it now, it's true that he did put in many hours on these forums answering questions and giving feedback You can see here I credited Pipdude and Kinky specifically for their great work in helping with the UI and have always been publicly appreciative of the great contributions of all my knights:

Pipdude by far gave the most advancement by teaching me how to do things that I couldn't figure out. It's been a pattern I personally felt has been the challenge of my life where I need a little bit of help to shine and just can't get a little nudge to get where I need to be.  People ALWAYS try to hold me down but pipdude is one of the few people that lifted me up.  The project will always be most indept to him and perhaps that's why I get angry at people discrediting what I did and the amount of my own personal struggles are in this mod:

I went page by page from there maybe 20+ pages or more just now and it's a trip down memory lane just how much advice and teachings he gave to me. I basically got a beyond college level degree in programming from him between pages 60-100. I thought it was fun to read and maybe some of the older fans of the project might like to check that out. Keep in mind I had no idea how to code before I started this project and it's all thanks to him. Anyone that followed this project from the start though knows how highly I think of pipdude.

hey dude i came back after years and i was a big fan of your mod last time when it was in its early stages, im sorry this is happening to you. but uhh are you gonna update the mod again or are you just done with this project because of that drama? im really keen to see whats next :D did you manage to make cum animations?  

Edited by homofoen
On 7/16/2022 at 7:46 AM, KinkyReborn said:

Did you know that it wasnt CEO's idea at all?

It wasn't even his idea "at all"?

Give me a break. First of all, "it" doesn't consist of a single idea. Rather, it's the product of many ideas. Some tried and true, some contributed and some original. But, the end product, the vision and execution was CEO's.

Don't try to revise history that is written in black and white on this site.

Do you actualy believe that CEO created this mod all alone?

Actually, he did build it alone. Others helped him learn how to do things and gave feedback. But, other than maybe some utilities, it was him alone who wrote the code and made the artwork.

I know that CEO is egoistic person wtih god complex and got many followers but did he really make you belive that he did all of this completely alone?

This sentence says a lot about you and nothing about CE0.

Just the opposite, there was very little drama surrounding CE0 and his work.

Migal apparently harbored negative feelings about him in secret for years simply because CE0 didn't always agree with his advice. If you look at the interactions between CE0 and Migal, there was little if any drama and CE0 did consider Migal's opinion with respect, even if he didn't always see every issue the same.

If I treated you with respect for years. Came back after a hiatus to find that you were telling people in public that I mistreated you all that time I would definitely give you some drama. And you should not be surprised by that.

It's his mod. He can focus on anything he wants to and leave it in any state he chooses. None of that justifies abusing his character, treatment of others, taking his work, etc.

People like that eventualy stay alone. So "EVERYONE IS BAD  FOR ABANDONING CEO" could not be further from truth.

Everyone didn't abandon CE0. As I have pointed out numerous times before, OStim is a relatively small group of disgruntled people. They do not speak for the adult modding community, let alone "everyone".

Also "THEY DID IT FOR MONEY" is false statement.

Is it? In fact, numerous people connected to OStim WERE/ARE making money from CE0's work.

This is a true statement.

Giving input and help via a public forum does not make anyone part of a team. By that logic, everyone who has answered a question on Stack Exchange should have intellectual property rights to the work of whoever asked a question.

The irony of this is that anyone who has been around saw for themselves that CE0 has been one of the more accessable and easy going mod authors around.

This "he thinks he is god" crap only came up when he did something that interfered with a small handful of OStim authors/fans. Repeating these insults just makes OStim look worse.

On 7/17/2022 at 10:57 PM, PHSummoner364 said:

OStim not using CE0's work does not equal "all sex mods to die". Not even a little.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:41 PM, skybird said:

Is there a thread where I can read only about the mod?

Unfortunately, OStim people continue to think that it's appropriate to trash the OP here. So, it becomes necessary to clarify the actual facts.

pretty incredible how bad this debate got and how people complain about someone's free work like its  a "product" made exclusively for them lol.....I don't think they got the memo on what mods were supposed to be about...the entitlement is really showing.  I'm glad someone set the record straight! Kudos on you Dagobaking! As for CE0, I am terribly sorry this happened.  I honestly wouldn't care about egoism or anything of the sort or how you are as a person as long as you respect those that ask you questions and treat those enjoying your work with respect, you won't have a problem with me.  After all, we are all here for the same purpose....To enjoy artwork in an adult art gallery! Hope the mod gets back into prime and polished state again, and is enjoyed by the public time and time again!  Wish you and everyone here well! 

• Ãœyeler

Bu tartışmanın ne kadar kötüye gittiği ve insanların, sadece kendileri için yapılmış bir "ürün" gibi birinin ücretsiz çalışmasından nasıl şikayet ettikleri oldukça inanılmaz lol.....Modların ne hakkında olması gerektiği konusunda not aldıklarını sanmıyorum.. .hak gerçekten gösteriliyor. Birinin rekoru kırmasına sevindim! Dagobaking'e teşekkürler! CE0'a gelince, bunun olduğu için çok üzgünüm. Dürüst olmak gerekirse, size soru soranlara saygı duyduğunuz ve işinizden zevk alanlara saygılı davrandığınız sürece, egoizm ya da herhangi bir şey ya da bir insan olarak nasıl olduğunuz umurumda olmaz, benimle bir probleminiz olmayacak. Sonuçta hepimiz aynı amaç için buradayız....Yetişkin bir sanat galerisinde sanat eserinin tadını çıkarmak için! Modun tekrar asal ve cilalı duruma geri dönmesini ve halk tarafından tekrar tekrar beğenilmesini umuyoruz! 

OK

22 hours ago, Mrtaco25 said:

pretty incredible how bad this debate got and how people complain about someone's free work like its  a "product" made exclusively for them lol.....I don't think they got the memo on what mods were supposed to be about...the entitlement is really showing.  I'm glad someone set the record straight! Kudos on you Dagobaking! As for CE0, I am terribly sorry this happened.  I honestly wouldn't care about egoism or anything of the sort or how you are as a person as long as you respect those that ask you questions and treat those enjoying your work with respect, you won't have a problem with me.  After all, we are all here for the same purpose....To enjoy artwork in an adult art gallery! Hope the mod gets back into prime and polished state again, and is enjoyed by the public time and time again!  Wish you and everyone here well! 

Tbh, even CE0 doesn't have the full rights to the mod lol
If Bethesda wanted, it'd quickly got rid of all that sex stuff in a flash. 

And I think it's you who don't understand what mods are supposed to be. Try to understand why nexusmods changed the rules and you can't just delete your mod from there whenever you want. Though I don't expect you to understand.

Ya'll can't let go of the shit gossip. The horse is dead and has been kicked a thousand times but people can't stand not to kick it just one more time. Yeah I'm kicking it too I guess, on my way out the door. I'm pretty sure CEO said he is done with this mod anyway. Time to unfollow this and then uninstall Skyrim and retire it for good. It's too bad all the drama got in the way of something which had a lot of fun potential. Goodbye everyone, and good luck in your future endeavors. ?

On 7/28/2022 at 11:38 PM, PHSummoner364 said:

And I think it's you who don't understand what mods are supposed to be. Try to understand why nexusmods changed the rules and you can't just delete your mod from there whenever you want. Though I don't expect you to understand.

It is well known that Nexus removed the ability to delete in order to protect their mod-list feature. What does that have to do with this subject here?

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It is well known that Nexus removed the ability to delete in order to protect their mod-list feature. What does that have to do with this subject here?

It was made to make sure that no "CE0"` come back and suddenly change his opinion about everything, therefore rendering some of the mods broken cuz one dude decided to change his mind (the same applied for mod-list feature). Which is exactly what we see here.