OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I cant get o sex to work,, the menu comes up but when i start scene the characters just stand in each other,, is there something i can do to fix this?

Sounds like you need to run FNIS.

I have FNIS and its Activated,, is that the same as running it?

Okay its working now but i cant figure out how to stop scene LOL

I have 3 main problems, i dont know were i can do the other sex choises and where to download them and the penis glitches somtimes when penetrated like it is comming out from her belly and the last one is that i dont know how to enable the free roam to get better angeles

Hi

In need of help

Got everything installed and animations play fine. The issue is no animations line up that well. They kiss with mouths about 2 inches away from each other and her hands miss things too.

Everything seems off by about a couple of inches but is hugely noticeable and looks bad.

I have racemenu but not ece and using Genox male and unp female.

Any ideas what my issue would be?

(Btw - Scaling has same issue and does not fix)

I have a simple question

How do I undress the npc during osex? In the options there is the simple easy menu with the tshirt icon that just says dress/undress that instantly does it but can only see this for the player

How do I undress the npc. I saw one page that said about pressing num pad 1 but this did nothing. It's for Amorous adventures if this helps.

I'm new with the forum, but I can help with this.

Keep looking at the Amorous Adv contols on the left. There are pretty cool undressing animations for armor, boots, gloves etc.

I've found that the main OSex menu on the left (Enter key) works also, but the Amorous ones are nice.

waiting for bestiality and gangbang animations.. and bestiality - gangbang :P

From what I understand those two (three?) things will not be in this mod. I guess gangbang might be but it'll be in a consensual fashion. Bestiality is a no.

Or here is an idea: make the plugin yourself? CEO gives detailed instructions on how to make your own plugin on his Tumblr page. Look some pages back and do it yourself.

Hi there ..

After some testing and try outs I have found the problem to the sex misalignment in positions ...

I was curious and was using this Mod from Nexus...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57408/?

Hdt weapon sling...this mod adds a number of different  Weapon sling  Havoc objects to make your weapons sling on your character movement ,that when equipped during the Osex scenes conflict with the alignment of those positions...

MY solution was, unequipped them before this sex acts and there it was everything aligned as it should be....

So if someone uses this mod don't forget to uneduip them before this sex acts or it will conflict with the overall sex alignment of the characters...

here some alignment pics

post-136583-0-40119000-1485354743_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-10675300-1485354753_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-32335500-1485354760_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-68029500-1485354767_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-45341800-1485354774_thumb.jpg

Maybe this will help someone...

He encontrado una "forma" para tener eyaculaciones en 0sex. Descargar corrida sexlab. A continuaciĂ³n, en el menĂº mcm establecer una clave de corrida. Es muy simple. 

Si usted quiere tener un orgasmo real con texturas cum También puede pero es un poco complicado. 

1- activar 0sex con la tecla 0

2- en la escritura de la consola "enableplayercontrols"

3- luego activar la APN y comenzar el diĂ¡logo con sexlab

4- ahora usted tiene 0sex y sexlab activa togheter pero la animaciĂ³n 0sex tiene prioridad

5- ahora actores pueden tener orgasmos con sistema de sexlab en 0sex

No es un mĂ©todo perfecto. Se rompe la inmersiĂ³n. Pero es la mejor manera que tenemos por ahora. 

Estas son algunas capturas de pantalla que hice con este método

body texture used plis  and head

issue with player Info, profile and persona? Using OSA with Enderal.  

attempted to Edit/Create a profile for the Vivace Follower:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68976/?

patched into Enderal with Sofia and Friends in Enderal's Viivace in Enderal file: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80400/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D80400&pUp=1

He encontrado una "forma" para tener eyaculaciones en 0sex. Descargar corrida sexlab. A continuaciĂ³n, en el menĂº mcm establecer una clave de corrida. Es muy simple. 

Si usted quiere tener un orgasmo real con texturas cum También puede pero es un poco complicado. 

1- activar 0sex con la tecla 0

2- en la escritura de la consola "enableplayercontrols"

3- luego activar la APN y comenzar el diĂ¡logo con sexlab

4- ahora usted tiene 0sex y sexlab activa togheter pero la animaciĂ³n 0sex tiene prioridad

5- ahora actores pueden tener orgasmos con sistema de sexlab en 0sex

No es un mĂ©todo perfecto. Se rompe la inmersiĂ³n. Pero es la mejor manera que tenemos por ahora. 

Estas son algunas capturas de pantalla que hice con este método

body texture used plis  and head

sg female renewal. The head base is from Khinara Jade preset. But why my post is in Spanish?  :D

I've found another useful thing if someone is interested. If you activate first 0sex and then sexlab as I explained in the previous post, you can also use sex lab controls to change allignment in 0sex. And if you have sexlab speed control you can also change animation speed in 0sex. This is useful for incomplete animation in 0sex like some missionary positions in which you can't change the speed. 

OK still have the alignment problem with Female character...and using SOS shlongs UNP Addon ....

It seems that This Mod does not recon the Succubus or Shemale characters..and also haves and alignment issue with the SOS Unp addon for woman...

And that is the reason for the bad alignment with female characters...

It would be nice to fix this issue...at least so that OSEX can recon the SOS UNP Addon like it does with the Male Genitals...

OK still have the alignment problem with Female character...and using SOS shlongs UNP Addon ....

It seems that This Mod does not recon the Succubus or Shemale characters..and also haves and alignment issue with the SOS Unp addon for woman...

And that is the reason for the bad alignment with female characters...

It would be nice to fix this issue...at least so that OSEX can recon the SOS UNP Addon like it does with the Male Genitals...

Sos unp works fine with 0 sex. The misaligment ur talking about is simply because female sos is atached to female pelvis bone with is higher then male pelvis bone. They will always be in the diffrent places. It is not a job of 0sex to make new dicks for females.

I want it to download I can't wait where is 0sex framework skyrim files where where please kinds me I want you to start now to file give me to download I know that sexlab framework are old files for long time but 0sex framework are new files please kind me to download files I can't wait this files

Dude, calm down and learn proper punctuation, lol. The Osex mod is on Nexus, not here. After installing that, you should also get amorous adventures, it's awesome! Make sure you get Osex first tho.

Osex - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/? 

Amorous Adventures- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?

Osex also has a separate control system than Sexlabs, and you control the animations through the numpad. Highly recommend Immersive First Point of view, file 1.9

I want it to download I can't wait where is 0sex framework skyrim files where where please kinds me I want you to start now to file give me to download I know that sexlab framework are old files for long time but 0sex framework are new files please kind me to download files I can't wait this files

Dude, calm down and learn proper punctuation, lol. The Osex mod is on Nexus, not here. After installing that, you should also get amorous adventures, it's awesome! Make sure you get Osex first tho.

Osex - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/? 

Amorous Adventures- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?

Osex also has a separate control system than Sexlabs, and you control the animations through the numpad. Highly recommend Immersive First Point of view, file 1.9

There's a more updated version of 0Sex and OSA on page 288.  The one on Nexus is 1.084 (iirc).  The one on page 288 is 1.09.